The Situation In Germany

Merkel was shaking uncontrollably and quite extremely during her meeting with the new Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy in Berlin while the german national anthem was playing:

:-O

Doesn't look good to me. In the press conference afterwards she was asked about it and said something to the effect that she has drunk water now and that everything is alright:

"Well, I've drunken at least three glasses of water since then. Obviously that was what was missing. And in that respect, I'm very well."

That's pretty crazy. Being a bit dehydrated can cause that kind of shaking? Must be something more serious, surely?

That's pretty crazy. Being a bit dehydrated can cause that kind of shaking? Must be something more serious, surely?

Yes, I would think so as well. It also looks like this situation would have looked much worse if she wouldn't have tried to keep herself together up there. Quite shocking actually to see that. Maybe that is part of the reason why she stepped down from the party leadership not so long ago and made a definite statement that she will not run again next time. I guess stress could be a major contributing factor in this as well as embracing lies.

I don't want to create noise but this shaking confirmes what I was thinking for quite a time now: She is seriously ill.
First time I had the impression that she is in a somewhat serious condition was when she condoled the families of the Berlin christmas market attack of Anis Amri - after one year. She there looked like under influence of some treatment/medication or something, her expressions small and distant, the eyes like empty...

Wow, that looks really shocking to be honest. I also think that it likely could be an illness. And all these years without stating what she really wants or the things she is not allowed to speak about, lying and pretending could take its toll as well. And Ukraine stands more or less between two hemispheres: The West (i.e. USA) and the East (i.e. Russia).

Well, and it definitely comes not from forgetting to drink some water.

One Russian site asked one doctor for an opinion and she speculated that it could be due to diabetes.

I'm not sure. When it was a hypoglycemia she would have needed sugar and couldn't walk straight again till she eats something and it takes some time, besides she is also not sweating. Also, people around her should have immediately reacted in such a case.

Anyway, there is another video from her about two months ago at a EU summit (where she is not shaking), but she looks drugged or drunken and also how she speaks is a bit strange (very slow and searching for words):

I'm not sure. When it was a hypoglycemia she would have needed sugar and couldn't walk straight again till she eats something and it takes some time, besides she is also not sweating. Also, people around her should have immediately reacted in such a case.

Anyway, there is another video from her about two months ago at a EU summit (where she is not shaking), but she looks drugged or drunken and also how she speaks is a bit strange (very slow and searching for words):

I listened to it and yes she seems to be kind of „out of it“ there and does speak is if she is drunken.

Maybe she was just cold? I've shaken like that when I was cold, or mainly when I had a chill due to sickness.

Highly interesting development! She immediately reminded me of Hillary Clinton and her neurological condition.
Merkels history of lying and cheating herself through her political career is probably only second to Hillary's.

I hope and pray that she will be well soon (and long enough) to face a possible indictment for high treason at some point in the future. :whistle:

Maybe she was just cold? I've shaken like that when I was cold, or mainly when I had a chill due to sickness.

It was a warm summer day in Berlin and the sun was shining during the shaking on to her. Not super warm though, like in full summer for example.

This german article speaks about two similar happenings with Merkel. All apparently caused by lack of water:

I agree though that shaking from being cold can look pretty similar... I‘ve shaken like that as well, but only after an ice shower or bath.

One Russian site asked one doctor for an opinion and she speculated that it could be due to diabetes.
Diabetes appears to be a really good explanation for a contributing factor, I think: lack of water + lack of muscle fuel = extreme weakness in muscles, trouble keeping the body upright. I think she also takes serious medications, which must have heavily contributed to the peculiar shaking.

Back
Top Bottom