The Situation in Mexico

Are these vote numbers legit? Imagine Joey B getting those percentages. That’s a lopsided landslide. A statistical anomaly, isn’t it?
Of course they are legitimate. The virtual president even got 5 million more votes than the current president AMLO whose level of acceptance is around 70% so we can also speak of a secondary effect.

I think you have the wrong country, the fraud was more to the north.

The commentary of geopolitical analyst Alfredo Jalife Rahme
The "AMLO machine" swept and the "Bienestar vote" [bienestar is the name of the social programs] It even looks like reelection ... hahaha @lopezobrador_ consolidates himself as the ultimate genius of domestic politics. The opposition was a disaster:has to rethink its lousy strategy .
Screenshot_20240603-071623_Facebook.jpg

As I mentioned, Claudia Sheinbaum's victory is largely due to the success of the current president's policies and social programs on the one hand and on the other hand, the population perceived with Gálvez the return of neoliberalism as well as the lack of convincing political ideas of the defeated candidate, without taking into account her childish attitude which does not go with the difficult times and does not allow to see her standing well in the geopolitical scenario or dialoguing with Trump, Xi or Putin for example.​

Is this her on The Economist 2024 cover? Sorry the image is cut off and I cant fix it, or delete it. But just go to The Economist tread or really anywhere to see the image of a pony tailed woman just above Zelenski head.

1717423566683.jpeg

Last edited:
Is this her on The Economist 2024 cover? Sorry the image is cut off and I cant fix it, or delete it. But just go to The Economist tread or really anywhere to see the image of a pony tailed woman just above Zelenski head.

View attachment 96706
Here is a higher resolution image, it definitely looks like her. One of the staples of her campaign has been this side profile picture showing a ponytail.

1717428748038.png

What’s her position regarding Israel? I was reading some criticism about her being Jew and whatever but I can’t say, because I don’t have much information on her and it could be most likely pure propaganda.

Dr. Claudia only spoke out once on the matter two days after what happened on October 7th in Israel and said she agreed with AMLO's government in condemning violence​

"Of course we have to condemn any form of violence, particularly this form of violence: attacking civilians, innocents. I agree that violence should cease and that the two states should be recognized."

Because there is a great awareness of the financial power of Zionism (Blackrock mainly) the government softens what it says about Israel. Focusing on the political maxim of "Between individuals, as between nations, respect for the rights of others is peace."​

Although on other occasions AMLO has issued his opinions as in the case of politics in Peru and Ecuador.

Dr. Claudia has no longer made any pronouncements regarding Gaza, mainly due to the electoral times when most of the population is focused on what is happening in Mexico. Hence, the pro-Palestinian demonstrations have not been as successful as in other countries.

Now that she is President, we will see the true scope of the foreign policy of the 4T with Claudia.

Here is a higher resolution image, it definitely looks like her. One of the staples of her campaign has been this side profile picture showing a ponytail.

View attachment 96707
I don’t know if it has anything to do with something but it’s curious that the art is divided in 2 half’s, on one side there is Trump’s silhouette and Putin’s face with the peace symbol, and on the other half there are some bombs representing war, and Zelenskyy side face with a woman (that could be the new president of Mexico according). It’s curious.

Now that she is President, we will see the true scope of the foreign policy of the 4T with Claudia.
I see. Let’s wait and see then.

Russian President Vladimir Putin has congratulated Claudia Sheinbaum on her victory in the Mexican presidential election. This was announced on June 3 by the Kremlin's press service.

"We hope that your activities as president will contribute to the further development of constructive cooperation between our countries," the Kremlin press service quoted the Russian leader as saying to Sheinbaum.

Putin also noted that Mexico is a traditionally friendly partner of the Russian Federation in the Latin American region.

On this day, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov also congratulated Sheinbaum on winning the Mexican presidential election. The diplomat expressed hope that with the new leadership, relations between Russia and Mexico will continue to develop and receive a new impetus.

On Monday, June 3, the candidate for president of Mexico from the ruling party "Let's continue to make history together" Claudia Sheinbaum announced her victory in the elections on social networks. According to preliminary calculations, more than 58% of voters voted for her. She, in turn, stressed that for the first time in the 200 years of the existence of the Mexican Republic, a woman will be president. The politician also thanked the citizens of the country for participating in the elections.
Путин поздравил Клаудию Шейнбаум с победой на президентских выборах в Мексике

Dr. Claudia has no longer made any pronouncements regarding Gaza, mainly due to the electoral times when most of the population is focused on what is happening in Mexico. Hence, the pro-Palestinian demonstrations have not been as successful as in other countries.
Tells each group what they want to hear, I guess.

And, if AMLO was colluded, so will be Claudia.

X account has done some research, Censor Men found this
thread:
In 2019 there was a protest in the subway against a pro-Israeli propaganda for the attacks on the Gaza Strip and the occupation in the West Bank. The Zionist community in Mexico complained and Claudia Sheinbaum's response was this:
"Claudia Sheinbaum promises Israel that CDMX will not fall into the agenda of anti-Israeli and anti-Semitic hate groups."
Although she claims not to identify with Judaism, she often meets with the "Comunidad Judía de México", which has nothing wrong with it except that, to no one's surprise, it is a Zionist organization.
In September 2022 Claudia met with the Israeli ambassador. Something normal, but she went to promise the embassy that it would be safe from "acts of vandalism" after students from Ayotzinapa protested at the embassy for covering up for Tomás Zerón.
The American Jewish Committee is nothing more than a gringo Zionist lobby.
And the NALC is another Zionist lobby but in Latin America. Claudia has many relations with Zionist organizations although her followers want to use solidarity with Palestine as an electoral platform. ALL PARTIES ARE ZIONIST.

Also this .. . I don't know if it was before or after the "hooded men" set fire to the area around the embassy.
Recently the director of the Mexico City police @pablovazC, along with his boss Harfuch, met with (former) Ambassador @AmbZviTal, to promise to guard the Israeli Embassy; today they brutally repress protesters who tried to approach.
They are not "progressives", they are Zionists.

Are these vote numbers legit? Imagine Joey B getting those percentages. That’s a lopsided landslide. A statistical anomaly, isn’t it?
They are legit.

Mexican elections have been extensively studied over time by international and national organizations. The people vote and they count them, I have several friends who were poll workers, they are chosen by the letter of their last name, they are trained and everyone who wants to vote must have a voter's credential - fingerprint, photograph, signature, address, unique population registry (CURP), sex, age. All since the 18 years old.

From a piece in La Jornada on 2009 written by Sheinbaum:

Saving the world that today is called Gaza

I come from a Jewish family and I am proud of my grandparents and my parents. My paternal grandmother, exiled from Lithuania for economic and racial reasons, arrived in Mexico with part of her family in the second decade of the 20th century. My paternal grandfather arrived in Mexico around the same time, also exiled from Lithuania, for political and racial reasons: he was Jewish and a communist.

My maternal grandparents came to Mexico fleeing Nazi persecution. They were saved by a miracle. Many of my relatives of that generation were exterminated in the concentration camps. Both families decided to make Mexico their homeland. I was educated as a Mexican. Loving its history and its people. I am Mexican and that is why I fight for my homeland. I cannot and do not want to deny my history, to do so would be, as Leon Gieco says, to deny the soul of life. But I am also a citizen of the world, because of my history and because that is the way I think it should be.

I refer, of course, to libertarian, humanist, non-racist men and women who fight for peace... “Imagine”, as John Lenon composed. Therefore, because of my Jewish origin, because of my love for Mexico and because I feel myself a citizen of the world, I share with millions the desire for justice, equality, fraternity and peace, and therefore, I can only watch with horror the images of the bombings of the Israeli state in Gaza... No reason justifies the murder of Palestinian civilians... Nothing, nothing, nothing, can justify the murder of a child. That is why I join the cry of millions around the world calling for a cease-fire and the immediate withdrawal of Israeli troops from Palestinian territory. As Alberto Szpunberg, Argentine poet, said in a recent letter: “that is what it is all about: saving a world, this unique and anguished world that we all inhabit, that belongs to all of us and that today is called Gaza”.

Claudia Sheinbaum Pardo

Of course they are legitimate. The virtual president even got 5 million more votes than the current president AMLO whose level of acceptance is around 70% so we can also speak of a secondary effect.

I think you have the wrong country, the fraud was more to the north.
Pardon my ignorance. I didn’t realize she is an AMLO protege or surrogate or perceived equivalent.

And you’ll get no arguments from me regarding that country mas Norte.

Back
Top Bottom