The Spinning Survey

Q: (L) Does sound produce gravity?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Can sound manipulate gravity?
Q: (L) Can it be done with the human voice?
Q: (L) Can it be done tonally or by power through thought?
A: Both.
Q: (L) Then, is there also specific sound configurations involved?
A: Gravity is manipulated by sound when thought manipulated by
gravity chooses to produce sound which manipulates gravity..
I have a thread in music discussing 432 Hz vs 440 Hz in music. It seems 432 Hz music might enhance the effect. This shows I was right in my thinking, that weather can be manipulated by power through thought. First time reading this excerpt.

WIN 52 said:
Q: (L) Does sound produce gravity?
Q: (L) Can sound manipulate gravity?
Q: (L) Can it be done with the human voice?
Q: (L) Can it be done tonally or by power through thought?
A: Both.
Q: (L) Then, is there also specific sound configurations involved?
A: Gravity is manipulated by sound when thought manipulated by
gravity chooses to produce sound which manipulates gravity..
I have a thread in music discussing 432 Hz vs 440 Hz in music. It seems 432 Hz music might enhance the effect.

What is the evidence for this? We do not even know what "gravity" is. Science has an idea, but it is only the current idea, and the C's are talking about something which takes into account much more than science at the present time. How can you know this effect could be enhanced if we don't even know the true principles behind it?

This shows I was right in my thinking,

No, it doesn't. In fact, it doesn't seem like even you know what you're "thinking". You are finding confirmations in things that may or may not even be connected, and as mentioned, our understanding is not at a level that warrants any conclusions on the matter about the "rightness" of subjective theories.

that weather can be manipulated by power through thought. First time reading this excerpt.

Where did the C's mention weather in this excerpt, and what does it have to do with 432 Hz? This seems like a false conclusion to me, and false conclusions are a result of substitution and selection of data. Those are dissociative processes, emotionally based, because the conclusions are often comforting and make us "feel good". But again, that is thinking with the emotions. A true "taste for things that are true" makes Truth its ideal, not the confirmation of subjective theories. Can you see the difference?

WIN52, I want you to think about the problem you are presenting me with. You make so many assumptions by mixing and matching apples and oranges, don't check your ideas out carefully, make bold declarations of fact, and frankly, most of it is gobbledygook. So, what am I supposed to do? I can't let your statements stand because they are, quite often, not even wrong. It takes a lot of time for the moderators to keep track of what you are posting so that stuff that is erroneous is not left lying about the forum to mislead beginners, and you don't seem to be able to moderate yourself and think of anyone BUT yourself.

So, I'm asking you to please try to take onboard some guidance and slow down and do some serious reading and thinking with a hammer. If you can't do that, there really isn't any point in you being here.

I apologize again to all, if I have done things that are not acceptable. I guess it is a matter of finding things here which answer clearly, many of the questions I have. Things that are not explained by the system we are subject to.

I have been reading your material for going on 3 months now, Laura and I thank you again for the work you have done. It goes a long way towards helping sort out my own life's experiences. I tend to be a bit of a swashbuckler at times, especially when things begin to make sense like they are here. I am very excited about the implications of all of this. It does give me reason to continue.

Without the advantage of having my life in a novel, for people to understand where I am coming from, it seems hard to understand what exactly I am talking about. On that tone, I will cease.

WIN 52 said:
Without the advantage of having my life in a novel, for people to understand where I am coming from, it seems hard to understand what exactly I am talking about.

I think everyone here understands you. It's just we don't agree with your conclusions. No amount of extrapolation on your history is going to change that. Post less noise and more signal, and you may find that your interactions here take on a different tone.

WIN 52 said:
I apologize again to all, if I have done things that are not acceptable. I guess it is a matter of finding things here which answer clearly, many of the questions I have. Things that are not explained by the system we are subject to.

I have been reading your material for going on 3 months now, Laura and I thank you again for the work you have done. It goes a long way towards helping sort out my own life's experiences. I tend to be a bit of a swashbuckler at times, especially when things begin to make sense like they are here. I am very excited about the implications of all of this. It does give me reason to continue.

Without the advantage of having my life in a novel, for people to understand where I am coming from, it seems hard to understand what exactly I am talking about. On that tone, I will cease.

Hi WIN 52,

I can definitely understand your excitement and your gratefulness.

Indeed the material you find here can help making sense of many things that previously seemed nonsensical.

But, please, don't overrush yourself into hasty conclusions, don't let your emotions overcome your thinking and lead you into imaginary theories.

I understand you because I had (and probably still have to some extend) this tendency to be overexcited about this material in general and the transcripts in particular.

It's so deep, so inspiring and sometimes it seems to relate so intimately with our own experience.

However it should not lead us astray and overhelm us.

Keep on reading, keep you head cold, take your time, crossreference and check, and I'm sure you'll find beautiful gems between the tiles if you don't walk the path too fast.

Pete02 said:
I just wanted to point out that it could be also how your focus is set while your spinning that makes a difference too. I believe that in 'The Bringers of the Dawn' they said to put your hands in the prayer position and focus on your thumbs while you spin. Doing this keeps me from getting the 'dizziness' effect because if I close my eyes or look at the room while spinning I'll fall right over and get ill myself. Focusing on something close like this does the trick long enough for me to get at least 33 spins in and sometimes even more.

That is incorrect. they advise to bring the palms to chest level upon completion.
The quote :

[quote author=Bringers of the Dawn]
When you complete spinning, however many times you spin, bring your palms together
at chest level. Press them together, keeping your eyes open, and balance yourself with your feet a
shoulder's width apart so that you feel anchored and still feel the spinning at the same time.

[/quote]

Iron said:
Pete02 said:
I just wanted to point out that it could be also how your focus is set while your spinning that makes a difference too. I believe that in 'The Bringers of the Dawn' they said to put your hands in the prayer position and focus on your thumbs while you spin. Doing this keeps me from getting the 'dizziness' effect because if I close my eyes or look at the room while spinning I'll fall right over and get ill myself. Focusing on something close like this does the trick long enough for me to get at least 33 spins in and sometimes even more.

That is incorrect. they advise to bring the palms to chest level upon completion.
The quote :

[quote author=Bringers of the Dawn]
When you complete spinning, however many times you spin, bring your palms together
at chest level. Press them together, keeping your eyes open, and balance yourself with your feet a
shoulder's width apart so that you feel anchored and still feel the spinning at the same time.
[/quote]

Okay.. so the actual quote I was speaking about on page 226 of 'Bringers of the Dawn' was as such:

Bringers of the Dawn said:
Another activity we recommend for those of you who wish to move into a vast acceleration of energy is spinning. Move from left to right, spinning around and focusing your vision on your thumb, counting and spinning. We recommend you spin at least thirty-three times at least once a day. You may build up to thirty-three spins very slowly. If you are able to work up to thirty-three spins, three times a day, so that you are spinning ninety-nine times, well, we will see how long you stay on the planet - or at least in this dimension.

After that, the phrase you inserted finishes off the paragraph. So they didn't say to put your hands in the prayer position however it would be slightly difficult to focus on your thumb if they're not in your immediate line of sight. osit.

Therefore what I do is I put my hands in the prayer position focusing on my thumbs while spinning and then press my palms together as instructed when done. I find it the easiest way for me and as I said, it keeps me from getting dizzy or sick.

Yes Im all for what works, and was not trying to nitpick or be annoying.
So if your position helps you spin, the better is and possibly may help others as well.

Just started spinning!

3x33 to the left, feels natural to me. Scientist.

When i did the third set I let myself just stand and notice my body's sensations.

Noticed afterwards I felt more balanced and did some improvised martial arts moves around

the living room,(not that I know anything about martial arts) was able to move in all kinds of ways without tripping on my own feet. :lol:

abstract said:
Just started spinning!

3x33 to the left, feels natural to me. Scientist.

When i did the third set I let myself just stand and notice my body's sensations.

Noticed afterwards I felt more balanced and did some improvised martial arts moves around

the living room,(not that I know anything about martial arts) was able to move in all kinds of ways without tripping on my own feet. :lol:

Are you doing all three "sets" at the same time? I split them up during the day; one in the morning, one in the afternoon and the last in the evening.

I also spin counterclockwise with my arms held parallel to the ground and watching my left thumb as I spin.

mada85 said:
1. Do you spin to the right or left?

Yes

2. Do you identify as 'the artist' or 'the scientist'?

Yes

3. How often do you spin,

Whenever I'm bored, on hold, etc.

and how many revolutions each time?

Until the chair seat reaches the top (or bottom) of the threaded shaft.

4. What effects have you noticed from spinning?

The dog can't run on linoleum very well. :)

:lol: Jokes Guardian.

I started spinning 33 times clockwise (left shoulder to the right side) before I do pipe breathing and POTS. The second night I did it, I had a weird half-sleep moment, where I saw a person, and he was talking to me, I don't remember what was said, just that I woke up immediately because, well, it freaked me out. Also, the first day I did it, I came to some realizations in regards to E-E, energy compensation, barriers, and asking more of myself. But it was the type of realizations that aren't emotionally based, no there not so fleeting based upon when the emotions pass.

All in all, I like doing the spinning, and I'm gonna continue with it!

mada85 said:
1. Do you spin to the right or left?

2. Do you identify as 'the artist' or 'the scientist'?

3. How often do you spin, and how many revolutions each time?

4. What effects have you noticed from spinning?

1. To the left
2. Artist
3. 3x99 day
edit 3x33 per day
4. Nothing substantial in the midst of other practices, i.e. EE and POTS meditation but..

I have been spinning for about 4 weeks. A week ago, I spontaniously did it to the right a few minutes before settling down to read before lights out. I couldn't read very long before the eyes started closing so I settled down and lay to sleep. Well, then I had this new experience of vision before my closed eyes, I guess in my forehead area. The experience which went for about half an hour I guess consisted in coloured light-filled shapes that blended and formed continuously without any repeatition of shapes (these are shapes that I have never seen before!). It was beautiful and I was easily able to focus on the vision. The shapes and colours which dynamically changed and blended into themselves reminded me in part with some abstract art I have seen, and the following day I wondered if this is what those artists were seeing and trying to portray.

That next day, on reflection, I remembered the concept that thoughts were beings, and I wondered if this was what I had seen. I also wondered if it was some kind of language that was associated with a new state of being in myself.

I currently think that the effect/affect of spinning is something that does not normally translate into our outer consciousness, perhaps a inner/DNA process that is important for our 4D bodies. I expect that the answer will become known as our frequency rises in the Work.

Also, if it is good enough for the Cs, the Sufis and the Pleadians to recommend this spinning, that is what I am going to do. And through the Grace of God, one day I shall understand. :cool2:

Back
Top Bottom