The Spinning Survey

agni said:
I am not trying to promote “my" idea about spinning through “mind" . If I would visualize myself spinning (along with chakras), do you think there is a difference vs doing it physically ?
Either way seems to work, but this seems to have stalled so the physical spinning might not be the end result but the beginning exercises. Kind of like warming up. I am going to read the coral castle thread also, but I want to post this here for now.

In 1979 I was trying to influence weather patterns. I was working on spinning the weather I wanted, and was having some success. I made a trip from Victoria to Alberta, Canada in Feb 1980 .... just before I was almost killed in a construction accident ... It was -40C and I was dreading the trip. I had thought that I might be able to influence the weather. That was a full day of driving and throughout I was focusing on bringing warmer weather with me. It turned into me driving while the scenery seemed to be spinning in that the further away I looked the faster things spun. Close in things did not move so much so I was able to drive and keep the spinning going for much of the 12 hours.

In Alberta, they said the warm air arrived a couple of hours before I did, their only break above 0C since Christmas. I was there for a few days and the cold came back when I left. I do have other examples. I have been getting back into this again lately, with renewed vigour, since I read about this. I have also been putting music with it, but the 432 Hz frequency not the 440 Hz stuff.

WIN 52 said:
In 1979 I was trying to influence weather patterns. I was working on spinning the weather I wanted, and was having some success. I made a trip from Victoria to Alberta, Canada in Feb 1980 .... just before I was almost killed in a construction accident ... It was -40C and I was dreading the trip. I had thought that I might be able to influence the weather. That was a full day of driving and throughout I was focusing on bringing warmer weather with me. It turned into me driving while the scenery seemed to be spinning in that the further away I looked the faster things spun. Close in things did not move so much so I was able to drive and keep the spinning going for much of the 12 hours.

In Alberta, they said the warm air arrived a couple of hours before I did, their only break above 0C since Christmas. I was there for a few days and the cold came back when I left. I do have other examples. I have been getting back into this again lately, with renewed vigour, since I read about this. I have also been putting music with it, but the 432 Hz frequency not the 440 Hz stuff.

Hi WIN52,
From the C's transcripts, it was said somewhere that battle between forces at higher densities appear to us in the form of unnatural weather patterns. I do not know whether you can truly influence weather patterns or not. My question is why would you want to do it ? Given that you said you almost had a fatal accident just after your perceived success with altering the weather in Alberta, don't you think you want to be more careful about such experiments?

Ok, it seems that the prevalent idea here is spinning in multiples of 33 revolutions. I am familiar with the idea of spinning through Gurdjieff and various religious rituals, however, I am not familiar with any current method of practice. I am really curious why almost everyone that has responded to this thread says that they spin 33 revolutions? The only reference in this thread that I have found as a source is the following quote:

mada85 said:
Charles said:
Remember the C’s: "Let's see how long you will stay in this universe."
Actually, that line comes from Bringers of the Dawn by Barbara Marciniak; the full sentence reads:

'If you are able to build up to thirty-three spins, three times a day, so that you are spinning ninety-nine times, well, we will see how long you stay on the planet - or at least in this dimension.'

and I think it was generally considered to be noise from the channeller. In any case, 'we will see how long you stay [...] in this dimension' could mean anything at all timewise - it's simply a question. Maybe the answer is millions of years! I noticed myself initially taking it to mean, 'Wow! I can get out of here really fast!' But it seems there are no short cuts. Maybe spinning is just to balance the left and right sides of the brain...? It does appear, from the results so far, that people seem to be more comfortable with the direction of spinning that 'wakes up' the less used side of the brain.

If anyone would care to elaborate on the reasoning behind their choice in number of revolutions or direction, I would love to hear it.

My question is why would you want to do it ? Given that you said you almost had a fatal accident just after your perceived success with altering the weather in Alberta, don't you think you want to be more careful about such experiments?
At the time Feb 10, 1980, I was questioning an inner voice, that has been with me since childhood, and the result was an influence in weather to confirm other questionable abnormalities (not consistent to popular beliefs) I was experiencing. I also was mentally spinning the upper atmosphere counter clockwise. This was one of a series of tests I was doing to gain confidence in this voice, that I should take it more seriously rather than brushing it off as not possible.

The accident happened on March 30, 1980. It was a weather related accident and had it not been for my inner voice, I am not sure if I would be here to write this. The storm that ensued at that construction site was vicious. They said it was just like a war zone there and it poured buckets of rain with loud thunder claps, one right after another. Reading what the C's said, brought this event back to the top and made me understand how vulnerable to attack, we all are. Farmers keep prized bulls, because they value the genetics those bulls have, which is their saving grace, though they may be dangerous. Greed keeps those bulls around as long as they can be controlled, but if they step too far out of line, it's the slaughter line for them.

mada85 said:
1. Do you spin to the right or left?

2. Do you identify as 'the artist' or 'the scientist'?

3. How often do you spin, and how many revolutions each time?

4. What effects have you noticed from spinning?

1) I spin clockwise (thought it was right to left, not sure)

2) Neither really but if I had to choose, the scientist I guess due to my curious nature.

3) 33 per full E/E session. (2 full sessions Mondays and 2 full sessions Thursdays)

4) I like others have noticed more dream activity. (although I initially thought that was due to the E/E)

Hi Win 52

I think the ideas of 33 spins also come from the c's.

sessions 241028

Q: (L) "Bringers of the Dawn" advised spinning, is this advisable for all of us?
A: Major yes.
Q: (L) How many times a day?
A: 3
Q: (L) How many times?
A: 33
Q: (L) Is it ok to do it in the pool?
A: Okay.

Actually i enjoy doing the spinning now that i can stay on my feet :lol:

Do you guys spin on an empty stomach?

I've once spun and after that I got Really really really nausea, so now I'm afraid to try it again :-[

Oxajil said:

I've once spun and after that I got Really really really nausea, so now I'm afraid to try it again :-[

It didn't matter if I had an empty stomach or not, I still got nausea. So I just started spinning very slowly at first. My speed increased naturally as the weeks went by and no more nausea.

It could possibly be that certain people will have results that are different than most. Then again, what are the results to look for?

As always, I will need to do this physically and see what results I get. Spinning to music played at 432 Hz might help with the flow of it all. I hear music at 432Hz is more in tune with our bodies. Currently 440 Hz, which was legislated in back in the 30 -50's is most prevalent today.

Nicolas said:
Oxajil said:

It didn't matter if I had an empty stomach or not, I still got nausea. So I just started spinning very slowly at first. My speed increased naturally as the weeks went by and no more nausea.

Same happened to me. Was not able to spin fast without being motion sick. But with time it has changed. I can do it very fast and until I get tired of it. At fast speeds it's pretty much became effortless to spin, as if body almost spins itself. What I noticed, I get a sensation of having "energy boost & euphoria", makes me smile while I spin. Plus it's interesting sensation being able to perceive environment in 360 degrees when eyes get used to it :)

Not sure about objectivity of exercise though :(

Nicolas said:
Oxajil said:

I was wondering if it matters how fast one spins or if just the fact that one spins is enough.

Like Oxajil I do get nauseated after about ten spins, even slow ones, also noticed a headache like feeling.

Thank you for the replies! I'll start out easy then with just a few spins.. baby steps.

Rylek, I don't remember reading about speed, I think you will naturally have the speed that fits you best.

Oxajil said:
Rylek, I don't remember reading about speed, I think you will naturally have the speed that fits you best.

I think that's the way to go, easy does it :)

1. Do you spin to the right or left?

2. Do you identify as 'the artist' or 'the scientist'?

3. How often do you spin, and how many revolutions each time?

4. What effects have you noticed from spinning?
[/quote]

1. Both

2. Androgynous self

3. Try to spin 3X33 daily, spin in one direction only each day

4. spin with one arm out stretched in front of me, my eyes fixed on my thumb. When I spin in the basement with a low and indirect light at night, I see a aura or energy field over my thumb.

rylek said:
Nicolas said:
Oxajil said:

I was wondering if it matters how fast one spins or if just the fact that one spins is enough.

Like Oxajil I do get nauseated after about ten spins, even slow ones, also noticed a headache like feeling.

I just wanted to point out that it could be also how your focus is set while your spinning that makes a difference too. I believe that in 'The Bringers of the Dawn' they said to put your hands in the prayer position and focus on your thumbs while you spin. Doing this keeps me from getting the 'dizziness' effect because if I close my eyes or look at the room while spinning I'll fall right over and get ill myself. Focusing on something close like this does the trick long enough for me to get at least 33 spins in and sometimes even more.

Back
Top Bottom