The time machine will be created

The original post by Cleopatre VII is here.
It seems that time travel does not require any "machina" as we ordinarily understand the term "machine". We can send back or forward in time ourI "consciousness". Be there without being seen. Like those beings from 5th density. So building the time machine involves, as the first step understanding what consciousness is. Transdimensional remolecularization is the next step, of a different nature.
On passing to 5D we know we discard the physical body - for some this takes longer due to their knowledge/beliefs. We also know that using techniques we can leave our bodies to travel and assist others, or explore other realms. As in some Near Death Experiences too.

So it would appear that perhaps only some 4th density enitities, especially 4D STS and densities lower than that, are the only ones who may require the ability to create 'time machines'? 4D STS seem to have already utilized TDR. Definitely to transport things too.

Also there are frequency fences set up in other realms as a 'barrier' to certain spirits less evolved. So I am not sure whether 'whatever method used could be successful in entering these areas? As the fences may also be there to maintain harmony - so hard to know what may qualify to pass through these.

However, I do feel that exploring other universes and realms etc. is also encouraged as part of learning in 5D.

Bridging time is certainly helpful if rectification of manipulation can be achieved. But that would still leave the original changes that occurred in the information field - as in any thought, intention, idea or action? So there could well me myriads of manipulations that have taken place in the Universe. Some may even be part of experimental learning processes just as 4D engineered us - that is more creating than time changes. Though there must also be many mistakes too. Was the Philadelphia Experiment such?

The study of Consciousness must be a veritable minefield for our realm. I do know that Waldo Viera at the Academy of Conscientiology in Iguassu Falls has set that as his task for this lifetime, together with his may volunteers. So would be interested to know how far he has got on that. They use may OOBE's for this too. :-) Though here, we are discouraged as it seems we cannot guarantee who or what may accompany or 'lead' us, despite our intentions.

There is a lesson about time travel in this I'm sure.

Boy, I'll say. The entire context of this thread has changed for me due to the "realignment".

The original post by Cleopatre VII is here.
It seems that time travel does not require any "machina" as we ordinarily understand the term "machine". We can send back or forward in time our "consciousness". Be there without being seen. Like those beings from 5th density. So building the time machine involves, as the first step understanding what consciousness is. Transdimensional remolecularization is the next step, of a different nature.

Okay, thank you for pointing out the first post, apparently a glitch in the system occurred. Interesting.

So, sending our "consciousness" through time as an observer seems plausible. Does that exclude making changes once there? Would it be beneficial to us to make these changes?

I definitely could see how observing our past and potential futures could be possible, sort of like rewinding or fast forwarding a video.

Last edited:
Boy, I'll say. The entire context of this thread has changed for me due to the "realignment".
I don't even know if you are aware of it, but during the second split (after Ark's first comment in this thread, which he wrote after the first split that was preceded by my comment yesterday) you appeared in one of the bifurcations as its author.

Additionally, I have a question... Where did the choice of such a username come from?

I don't even know if you are aware of it, but during the second split (after Ark's first comment in this thread, which he wrote after the first split that was preceded by my comment yesterday) you appeared in one of the bifurcations as its author.

Well, that's fairly weird. I have been a participant in a few of these types of "glitches" on this forum in the "past". I am interested in learning exactly what lesson there is to understand in this regard.

My username is a variation on my actual name. I believe that it is an ancient spelling, based on the Hebrew. It may just be my imagination at work. According to older definitions, my name means "who is like unto god?".

Now, I find myself in a bit of a quandary. Do I "go back in time" and revise my posts to reflect the "realignment" or do I allow them to stand as is as an example of how "time" can indeed be manipulated in the ways postulated?

Last edited:
Well, that's fairly weird. I have been a participant in a few of these types of "glitches" on this forum in the "past". I am interested in learning exactly what lesson there is to understand in this regard.

Now, I find myself in a bit of a quandary. Do I "go back in time" and revise my posts to reflect the "realignment" or do I allow them to stand as is as an example of how "time" can indeed be manipulated in the ways postulated?

What lesson? I do not know the answer to this question, but I will try to think about it and maybe I will feel something specific. For now, I can say that I am currently a theology student. Today, during the Hebrew language classes, there was, among others, about your name. You took over this thread a little later.

The second question is also difficult. I have too little data. In this situation, I can rely on what I will dream about the next night, and I cannot promise anything.

Additionally, I have a question... Where did the choice of such a username come from?
Cleopatre V11 when I first started to read this thread your message was the second one. As I was reading your post you referred to 'that was why I started the thread'. And that message supported that. However your message was not the first one and I had to scroll back to the top to see message number one! Lo it became more confusing as it was not yours. I don't recall the name of the poster though. So I too had a double take moment wondering how it was the first time I had seen that occur!

Cleopatre V11 when I first started to read this thread your message was the second one. As I was reading your post you referred to 'that was why I started the thread'. And that message supported that. However your message was not the first one and I had to scroll back to the top to see message number one! Lo it became more confusing as it was not yours. I don't recall the name of the poster though. So I too had a double take moment wondering how it was the first time I had seen that occur!
Previously, the author of the thread after the split was redsere.

What lesson? I do not know the answer to this question

If for the same question, two threads appear simultaneously, without any previous intention of splitting them, and then they are merged, the series of events makes the example. In a small way the universe has changed and we witnessed a space-time shift. I think that validates what I commented before: How the information factor via consciousness travel (the question asked about the time machine and the search for answers) changes the space around us.

If for the same question, two threads appear simultaneously, without any previous intention of splitting them, and then they are merged, the series of events makes the example. In a small way the universe has changed and we witnessed a space-time shift. I think that validates what I commented before: How the information factor via consciousness travel (the question asked about the time machine and the search for answers) changes the space around us.
The longer I live, the more it seems to me that there is only one force that can really change anything. This force is love. But people now have such a distorted understanding of love that I would have to write a philosophical treatise on this subject in order for them to know what I am really talking about.

This is the force that explains how water can turn into wine.

The longer I live, the more it seems to me that there is only one force that can really change anything. This force is love. But people now have such a distorted understanding of love that I would have to write a philosophical treatise on this subject in order for them to know what I am really talking about.

This is the force that explains how water can turn into wine.

Can you comment on this? No need to write a philosophical treatise. :)

Can you comment on this? No need to write a philosophical treatise. :)
I wrote about this story in this thread and in this comment: Our paranormal experiences

Well, this issue is both very simple and very complicated.

It is simple to say that you are giving unlimited love out of yourself. The tricky part is figuring out how to do this. Once you do that, you see the world completely differently. Everything around is light. Or you are the light that illuminates everything. And that's when miracles happen.

Each day brings new surprises. But sometimes you have to go through hell to finally get it.

I like this quote:

"If You're Going Through Hell, Keep Going - Winston Churchill".

I was stuck at the bottom of Hell for a long time. At one point I went on. Then the world woke up again.

At that moment, everything became clear. I returned to the world of the living. It was my last chance. Now my primary concern is never to waste this chance.

So we have been talking about time travel, parallel universes and stuff and all of a sudden a series of events occur that lead to the splitting of this thread into 2. On the surface its plainly just an everyday thing. It happens, what can you do about it. Its nothing unusual. But is it unusual. How often has this happened. Does it happen much on this site.

So we have been talking about time travel, parallel universes and stuff and all of a sudden a series of events occur that lead to the splitting of this thread into 2. On the surface its plainly just an everyday thing. It happens, what can you do about it. Its nothing unusual. But is it unusual. How often has this happened. Does it happen much on this site.
You know... Anything could theoretically be a coincidence. But I know this is not it this time. Something is starting. What exactly? I don't know that yet. But I will find out.

Back
Top Bottom