The time machine will be created

There are, indeed, some very interesting synchronizations occurring as a result of this thread.

For me, personally, it is interesting that I have been reading the Wave series for the last week and the current topic being explained is, in fact, time travel.

It is simple to say that you are giving unlimited love out of yourself. The tricky part is figuring out how to do this.
In the cataclysms the pupil of man has again seen God and, as a reflection, has again seen himself. [...] The resentments and hatreds that blow in the world today, unleashed among peoples and among brothers and sisters, are the logical result, not of a cosmic itinerary of a fatal character, but of a long preaching against love. That love which proceeds from self-knowledge and, immediately, from the understanding and acceptance of the motives of others...

I'd think that time is movement
I believe that this comment of yours is important and when reading it I have had a couple of ideas.

Suppose time is "movement" and we need time to listen to music.

In older vinyl record players, the player had several "speeds."

You had to put the player in the correct speed that the vinyl record needed, otherwise it would sound slow or fast. The music would sound bad.

Our reality has a "movement" or music, at a certain speed of reproduction. Each set of notes are at a point on the record or reality.

I remember that I read some time ago that some Aliens responded to someone (I think it was Billy Meier, but I'm not sure) to the question: Where do the ships go when they disappear? The Aliens responded to another dimension, a ? of a second faster (I also don't remember the exact length of time they told him).

And the "movement" or the speed that the disk needs could be the "vibration".

what will be the first thing you do when you create it.

When I was younger, I thought that such a machine would allow me to look into the history of the Universe, understand how it was created, understand how life arose, then learn about human history, find out to what extent what is written in the Bible is true, etc.

However, I reckon with the fact that I could eventually find myself in a completely different reality. Perhaps one in which almost none of the historical figures known to us today would exist.

The question is also whether this current reality has only one past. What if there are several timelines that make up the current reality? Perhaps this would to some extent explain the Mandela Effect, for example. In addition, there are also relativistic effects. The past is not absolute, time simultaneity is not absolute.

Hence, I think that studying history would require a great deal of caution and knowledge of the structure of reality. The time machine may be the most beautiful, but also the most dangerous, machine of all time. I think before I ever decided to use it, I would have to learn a lot about the structure of reality.

So your question is difficult because I know too little about the Universe to know what I would do.

A number of things come to my mind in regard to "time":

- If time could be an illusion as the C's suggested on a number of occasions, then maybe trying to find an approach to understand time and the idea to create "a time machine" isn't "so simple"

- While the C's suggested that time is an illusion they also seem to have specified that statement through the years by telling us that, paraphrasing, "time as we in 3D think of it is an illusion". Which might mean that there is indeed some sort of "time" that we can't really grasp with our limited understanding/capacities. See quote below.

- I don't remember exactly if the C's suggested the following (or who exactly?), but it sounds like an interesting idea: "time is the ever expanding present". Of course, "expanding" brings with it more problems (from our linear perspective)

- I often heard from older people that they report that for them "time seems to fly by" the older they get. Which means that subjectively, times seems to flow "faster" for people when they get older. As I'm getting older now too, I also have to say that "time seems to flow faster" the older I get. And quite strikingly so, and it seems to "increase in speed". That phenomena might be interesting to look into, since it seems to be somewhat universal for human beings when they get older and it might not just be a subjective impression. Also, the quote in the next paragraph might play into it.

- At one point Laura asked the C's about her worries of not being able to remember dates and specific time related happenings in the past as well as she could when she was young and the C's gave a pretty interesting answer to that:

Q: (L) Now, my memory for dates and times has always been, at best, a little vague. But, lately, it has been really bad. What is the cause of this loss of ability to keep a sequential record of what one does, who one sees, etc? It is really strange.

A: It is not strange. As one "ages" the illusion of time passage begins to deteriorate because your "higher mind" begins to understand the illusion.

I'm also experiencing that phenomena much more pronounced as I'm getting older now, in that it is hard for me to say exactly when something happened in the past and I get the general feeling that time seems to be quite unfixed and fluid, and it is hard for me to pinpoint when exactly things happened in the past in terms of "dates". All feels somehow just around the corner in one way or the other.

- If time is an illusion as we understand it, and it is something quite different in "higher densities", it begs the question in how far we can even remotely come to an approximation of understanding time on this level? So, trying to understand or use a concept like "time" on "this level" might be comparable to a mouse trying to formulate/understand/use human understandings/concepts of reality.

- Maybe there is already a "time machine" and some of us have used and/or experienced it consciously without really knowing how or why? The example you described might be such a circumstance where you were shortly transported into "another time". I think there are quite a number of people who had similar experiences throughout their lives that could be considered "flying back in time". Having said that, other dimensions might also play some role in it. And as far as I remember, according to the C's, there are infinite numbers of dimensions.

- I think the best anyone could do on this level "to understand" time or create "a time machine" is probably a very limited whiff of what it is to "truly understand" the whole thing, let alone "use it" on purpose. It might be comparable to a mouse trying to understand intellectually how a nuclear reactor or fighter jet functions and/or is build, but being able to actually built it and use it yourself in reality is quite another thing which requires even more awareness/skill that a mouse simply isn't able to grasp.

Q: (L) Is 3rd density awareness the only density with perception of time?

A: No.

Q: (L) Well, what others?

A: 4,5,6,7.

Q: (L) But I thought that time perception was an illusion?

A: YOUR perception of it is an illusion. Remember the example of the dogs and cats riding in a car?

Q: (L) Yes. Ouspensky and the horse. So, time, as an essential thing, DOES exist?

A: But not as you know it. When we refer to "timelessness," we are speaking from the standpoint of your familiarity only.

Q: (L) Does time then exist, and does space have a limit?

A: You are getting confused because your inborn linear perception is clouding the image your efforts are trying to produce.

Last edited:
A number of things come to my mind in regard to "time":

- If time could be an illusion as the C's suggested on a number of occasions, then maybe trying to find an approach to understand time and the idea to create "a time machine" isn't "so simple"
Of course, time is probably some kind of illusion, but I'll explain how I see it.

There are different kinds of existence on different levels. For example, a chair probably exists differently from an electron. However, there is also an activity like singing, but we cannot touch singing or move it from one room to another. Hence, I would like to understand where it comes from that there is something called time, that we perceive its passage. What's behind all this?

Laura said:
Q: (L) Now, my memory for dates and times has always been, at best, a little vague. But, lately, it has been really bad. What is the cause of this loss of ability to keep a sequential record of what one does, who one sees, etc? It is really strange.

A: It is not strange. As one "ages" the illusion of time passage begins to deteriorate because your "higher mind" begins to understand the illusion.
Yes, it seems to me that with ageing there is a certain blurring of time, which means that events are not de facto placed in time, the past is mixed up with the future. We can remember specific dates if we have, for example, an autism spectrum (I have a small autism spectrum), but in fact, with age, the world is perceived as more "simultaneous".

In turn, explaining that time accelerates with age may be even easier. When we live in the world for our first year, we usually refer to the months we have lived. When we are 100 years old we refer to the 100 years we have lived, the proportions are completely different.

- If time is an illusion as we understand it, and it is something quite different in "higher densities", it begs the question in how far we can even remotely come to an approximation of understanding time on this level? So, trying to understand or use a concept like "time" on "this level" might be comparable to a mouse trying to formulate/understand/use human understandings/concepts of reality.
Understanding is one thing and description is another. A long time ago I had a dream about the fourth dimension. Sometimes I have very strange, sometimes prophetic dreams. There was really that extra "movement" in this fourth dimensional dream. I could go forward, backward, left, right, up, down and somewhere else. I was able to enter the sealed 3D sphere without breaking it.

This sphere was to me what a circle is to us. I can go inside the circle without breaking it, but if I were outside the circle as a 2D being, I couldn't (here I use the concept of dimension in a strictly mathematical sense).

When my dream abour a fourth dimension was over, my mind only had a momentary recollection, but then I couldn't think about that extra "movement". So I can't imagine the fourth dimension. My logical mind is incapable of this. However, nothing prevents me from describing the fourth dimension mathematically. I can describe even the fifth and any higher dimension.

So maybe we are not able to understand time with our mind, but we can describe it mathematically? Maybe this mathematical description will allow to develop a technology thanks to which ultimately even understanding time will be possible?

- Maybe there is already a "time machine" and some of us have used and/or experienced it consciously without really knowing how or why?
This is probably the way it is. But I always like to know how and why. And that's what I'm striving for.

- I think the best anyone could do on this level "to understand" time or create "a time machine" is probably a very limited whiff of what it is to "truly understand" the whole thing, let alone "use it" on purpose.
That's right. Time is most likely epistemologically transcendent. There may be moments, in certain situations, that you feel time differently than usual. As if it had stopped, as if the present moment extended to all past and future. This feeling is so special that it resembles paradise, nirvana. Perhaps this is also the key to understanding time. Nevertheless, this happens relatively rarely, you can try to induce it on purpose, e.g. through a meditative trance, but there is no guarantee. Then you feel overwhelming peace and have no worries. That probably says a lot about time.

This sphere was to me what a circle is to us. I can go inside the circle without breaking it, but if I were outside the circle as a 2D being, I couldn't (here I use the concept of dimension in a strictly mathematical sense).

Today when I woke up and checked the notifications on FB, it reminded me that 5 years ago I had inquired about Smale's paradox.

This thread is getting more and more interesting.

Today when I woke up and checked the notifications on FB, it reminded me that 5 years ago I had inquired about Smale's paradox.

This thread is getting more and more interesting.
It seems to me that this thread is somehow related to the ongoing attack on C's. I commented on these threads:

In the morning I wrote about parallel realities in this thread. Later I wrote about them in a thread about C's mistakes.

It starts to get very interesting...

This is what I wanted to ask from the C's [are the Lizzies causing this "Temporal Dementia" / editing the timelines to erase history / is this Data Loss happening?], but the question is complex, as you can see. And I haven't delivered real worth to the Fellowship, that I wrote in my future plans section on the application form. That's why I'm waiting with this question.

It seems to me that this thread is somehow related to the ongoing attack on C's. I commented on these threads:

I can't find the post, but it is related to the issue of removing historical monuments for past events that are considered today an "ode to oppression".

But I do remember theorizing that monuments serve as markers in the collective memory for events of vital importance.

My conjecture is that the move to remove those markers has the negative effect of removing those events from memory, and that when they are erased, over time those events will recur, precisely because there is no longer a prior memory of what happened. This can be summarized as follows: Those who forget history are condemned to repeat it.

If we see the process from afar, it is possible to notice the hidden hand. Because without that fragment of memory, you are altering the universe and creating a time loop.

I can't find the post, but it is related to the issue of removing historical monuments for past events that are considered today an "ode to oppression".
My post is here:

On the subject of timelines, let's consider the following example.

base_timeline.png

Once you give birth to a child, the possibility of living a life (in the present incarnation) without a child "disappears". If we assume that possible futures exist, then the choices following the "no child" decision must have been possible at some point prior to the "child" decision. Now the question is, what happens to these "no child" timelines once you choose to have a child? If they remain "active" and somehow unfold in conjunction with your "child" decision, who is still creating these seemingly "impossible" possibilities? On the other hand, if these "no child" timelines "disappear" once you have a child, then, if you were to time-travel at the decision point (left-most black circle in the diagram), would you still be able to see the possible futures of the "no child" branch?

Now, imagine if you were to time-travel to the initial state in the example after making the "feed child" decision. You would witness, again, two possible choices ("child" or "no child"), effectively "reanimating" the past. One could say that, even though you are visiting the past, the latter could be interpreted as an extension of the present, because your present choices would apply to past events.

timetravel.png

Fractals, we meet again! What would happen if you decided to time-travel to a destination where another time-machine was available? Would you be able to time-travel while time-traveling?

If the past, present, and future are open, then we can learn from our (past) mistakes so as not to repeat them (in the future) while we make our (present) choices. Instead of artificially altering the past to satisfy one's desires, one can learn from the past and therefore
change the trajectory of future events without interfering with free will.

On the subject of timelines, let's consider the following example.

View attachment 53666

Once you give birth to a child, the possibility of living a life (in the present incarnation) without a child "disappears". If we assume that possible futures exist, then the choices following the "no child" decision must have been possible at some point prior to the "child" decision. Now the question is, what happens to these "no child" timelines once you choose to have a child? If they remain "active" and somehow unfold in conjunction with your "child" decision, who is still creating these seemingly "impossible" possibilities? On the other hand, if these "no child" timelines "disappear" once you have a child, then, if you were to time-travel at the decision point (left-most black circle in the diagram), would you still be able to see the possible futures of the "no child" branch?

Now, imagine if you were to time-travel to the initial state in the example after making the "feed child" decision. You would witness, again, two possible choices ("child" or "no child"), effectively "reanimating" the past. One could say that, even though you are visiting the past, the latter could be interpreted as an extension of the present, because your present choices would apply to past events.

View attachment 53664

Fractals, we meet again! What would happen if you decided to time-travel to a destination where another time-machine was available? Would you be able to time-travel while time-traveling?

If the past, present, and future are open, then we can learn from our (past) mistakes so as not to repeat them (in the future) while we make our (present) choices. Instead of artificially altering the past to satisfy one's desires, one can learn from the past and therefore
change the trajectory of future events without interfering with free will.
Thank you. This is a very interesting and nicely presented concept.

May I chirp in? About time. (Good movie, but this is not about that, although I could use a magic wardrobe...) Anyway.
One autumn morning, I was running late for my lectures. I tried to keep the speed limit close to 70 on the motorway but it seemed I was running desperately against time. So I decided I will slow down time. I started to tell myself that I move faster than time, keep repeating and repeating. The next thing I remember, I was approaching a car rather fast, so I stepped on the breaks gently. (you don't mess around with the brakes on the motorway while you speeding). Nothing happened, plus everything appeared to be in slow motion. My movements, the landscape around me, only the car in front of me appeared to come closer and closer. I felt that the breaks won't work. I felt like I was in a dream, everything was fuzzy. Only when I started to panic, I felt the breaks work again. Shaking a little I got to Canterbury. Not even on time, but early. I don't know what happened, but something did happen.
Lesson to learn: don't experiment with time while you driving!
Another time I was running late again. I was focusing again to slow down time. I put the ingredients in the bread machine then left the house. Everything went well, although I wasn't able to accomplish all the things I wanted within the four hours I had. I was thinking to myself, this time, it didn't work. When I got home, the bread machine wasn't finished. It clearly said that it was in the 3 hours program. I was more than puzzled. I was out for 4 hours. I waited 20 min when the machine finished. Took out the bread. It was flat. It didn't rise up. I specifically remembered to put yeast in. I did. It was flat and doughy. It seemed the time slowed down in my house, but it did not slow down in my activities outside of the house. Very particular.
Any explanation?

Back
Top Bottom