The TRUE Horror's Networks and the activists in jail

Hesper said:
history, I just want to address the fact that we've effectively hijacked this thread from Starshine, which is itself not externally considerate. It is great that you've been expanding more on your thoughts, but perhaps it would be best to start your own thread to explore these questions of yours. Apologies Starshine.

I believe Starshine may have hijacked his own thread when he took it to his personal life but yes I commented on it and then it went on from there.

"Only through having external considering can one serve others. This requires responsiveness and a sense of objectivity and awareness of what is right action for the given situation."

Thanks for the reminder.

:)

Hesper said:
history, I just want to address the fact that we've effectively hijacked this thread from Starshine, which is itself not externally considerate. It is great that you've been expanding more on your thoughts, but perhaps it would be best to start your own thread to explore these questions of yours. Apologies Starshine.

And of course, my apology to Starshine.

:D

Hesper said:
Not sure if you're a Pink Floyd fan but, as Pink Floyd said, when that dam breaks, well "I'll see you on the dark side of the moon".

Roger Waters from Wikipedia said:
I think it's a very simple statement saying that all the good things life can offer are there for us to grasp, but that the influence of some dark force in our natures prevents us from seizing them. The song addresses the listener and says that if you, the listener, are affected by that force, and if that force is a worry to you, well I feel exactly the same too. The line 'I'll see you on the dark side of the moon' is me speaking to the listener, saying, 'I know you have these bad feelings and impulses because I do too, and one of the ways I can make direct contact with you is to share with you the fact that I feel bad sometimes."

Funny that you mentionned this, I remember discovering the whole album while driving with her on those US roads.

history said:
Hesper said:

I believe Starshine may have hijacked his own thread when he took it to his personal life but yes I commented on it and then it went on from there.

"Only through having external considering can one serve others. This requires responsiveness and a sense of objectivity and awareness of what is right action for the given situation."

I must admit it took a surprising direction. And I have to apologise for it by the way.
Thanks for having developped your thoughts.

I must admit it took a surprising direction. And I have to apologise for it by the way.
Thanks for having developped your thoughts.

You're welcome. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom