I listened to part 3 and here are a few things I found interesting.

At the begining Bill Ryan explains how he came to write this article, The Truth about Corey Goode. The source was a compilation of several years of conversation on the Project Avalon forum about Corey Goode. What started this long topic was Corey Goode was a member there and got the ball rolling. The whole experience was less then positive over the years I gather. The conversation was on the private members forum so not open to the general public. One forum member, a Goode supporter, aggressively accused BR of having a agenda against Corey Goode and was the impetus to lay out the facts of the case which Ryan did a month ago.

At about 27.55, The recent, big blow up of the Antarctica meme is discussed. Dark Journalist explains, a pattern seems to be of a researcher looking into a topic and others seize upon that theme and turn it into a fantastical extravaganza. An example of this is Joseph Farrell mentioning that the Russian Pope had visited Antarctica without much more said about it then that. Just after this Goode and Wilcock come out on Gaia TV, with their insider information on the secret alien bases and what not and the drama spreads through the internet with others jumping on board to give their information as well. Nothing verified in any way, disinformation coming from many sources has a confusing affect and for some, without discerning, swallow all information whole. Its discussed this obfuscation and muddying of the waters seems to be ramping up now. Another area of fake news trying to take over the narrative and bury the truth.

SummerLite said:

At the begining Bill Ryan explains how he came to write this article, The Truth about Corey Goode. The source was a compilation of several years of conversation on the Project Avalon forum about Corey Goode. What started this long topic was Corey Goode was a member there and got the ball rolling. The whole experience was less then positive over the years I gather. The conversation was on the private members forum so not open to the general public. One forum member, a Goode supporter, aggressively accused BR of having a agenda against Corey Goode and was the impetus to lay out the facts of the case which Ryan did a month ago.

At about 27.55, The recent, big blow up of the Antarctica meme is discussed. Dark Journalist explains, a pattern seems to be of a researcher looking into a topic and others seize upon that theme and turn it into a fantastical extravaganza. An example of this is Joseph Farrell mentioning that the Russian Pope had visited Antarctica without much more said about it then that. Just after this Goode and Wilcock come out on Gaia TV, with their insider information on the secret alien bases and what not and the drama spreads through the internet with others jumping on board to give their information as well. Nothing verified in any way, disinformation coming from many sources has a confusing affect and for some, without discerning, swallow all information whole. Its discussed this obfuscation and muddying of the waters seems to be ramping up now. Another area of fake news trying to take over the narrative and bury the truth.

SummerLite,

I think there may good reasons to question Goode. I found another Dark Journalist video that I think shows there is a great potential for a psy-op being used with the secret space program. There is a group being formed called Cory's Kids that is trying to bring in the younger crowd. I know I just found a young guy Jordan Sather who actually seemed to be bright and even be using critical thinking and I posted a couple of his videos. In this video he is mentioned to be part of the Corey's Kids movement so now I am having some second thoughts about how critical his thinking really is.

Here is the description of the video:

Published on May 25, 2017
Visit http://www.DarkJournalist.com

Dark Journalist Introduces Six Part Video Series: The New Age Deep State - Documenting Decades of Disinformation & Subterfuge Efforts Against Independent Thought

In this exciting part 1 of 6 episodes of an in-depth series on the New Age Deep State, Dark Journalist focuses on covert forces working to dilute and control the narrative around The Black Budget project known as The Secret Space Program. The research done on this important topic by reliable investigators trying to find a key to the missing trillions involved has been effectively co-opted and mixed with disinformation stories by a multi-pronged marketing plan that is just ramping up.

The SSP Whistleblower Spectacle
In the last few episodes of Dark Journalist, we have brought forward the revelations of Project Avalon's Bill Ryan who questioned the veracity of Gaia TV Whistleblower Corey Goode who claims to be a time traveling astronaut. Ryan showed many holes in Goode's story and suggested his narrative was created mostly for entertainment purposes.

The unfortunate impact of Goode's case is that genuine inquiries into the real Secret Space Program are being associated with his bizarre tale of being part of a phantom space alliance. Dark Journalist asks the question, is it by design and also presents shocking information of an extensive 3 year shadow marketing effort meant to cash in on this exploitative spin of UFO and SSP research for media interests in comic books, video games and TV shows.

History of Disinformation Efforts Against The New Age Movement
From it's inception in the early 20th century to the present, Dark Journalist tracks the growth of a vital movement that became a threat to intelligence agencies and corporate interests because of its decidedly spiritual focus. The foundation laid by pioneers like Rudolf Steiner and Helena Blavatsky provided large scale movements towards intentional communities, bio dynamic farming, yoga, psychic experience and the quest for spiritual consciousness.

Mind Control: Savior Programming
The New Age Movement has become targeted by exploitative marketing forces and Mind Control Intel Projects so that it's direction could be controlled and manipulated at will. Now it is being used as a tool to confuse the issue of the Secret Space Program as the covert operators in both shadow marketing and intel psyops plan to use Savior Programming to create a masquerade of Alien Messiahs coming to save the environment.

Fascinating, eye-opening, informative and startling you don't want to miss this powerful Part 1 of 6 Dark Journalist Episode!
Category
News & Politics
License
Standard YouTube License

https://youtu.be/GzCHN2m6UoE

Here is a revealing video of what Jason Sather thinks about Corey Goode. It actually seems unbiased until you know he is part of what could be seen as a youth movement for Corey Goode. I do think Jason Sather is very bright and may just be falling for a psy-op scheme.

https://youtu.be/WmhFYQnlKB4

The Plot thickens! This video (DJ) was very informative and the 6 part series looks real interesting. I hope he releases it all to the public since a paid membership is usually required for the whole show. The Bill Ryan interview was the exception.

I'm not looking forward to this massive marketing campaign. It sounds like it could be very successful unfortunately. Goode and Wilcock may have hit the jack pot with this one. In the video above, they look like revivalist preachers in one photo shown. There also is a hint that this could be setting the public up for some type of "disclosure" in the next 3 years. altogether, it sounds like a plan with many objectives.

Thanks for posting. Yikes!

A few more thoughts. It's a surprise to hear about Corey's kids and see Jason Sather being the main star there. For those that haven't watched this short video by Dark Journalist, he is saying a marketing plan is being created that targets kids, adolescents mainly. Comic books, video games etc. with the Blue Avian aliens( Corey's bunch) who will save humanity. It seems like something kids may really go for. At this point we don't know how big this project is. It could become a full scale Disney production with movies, back packs, tee shirts on and on. :cry: And then we have Goode and Wilcock out there saying this is REAL.I guess it all depends on who their backers are.

I may be stretching things here but I'll throw it out there. This project is scheduled to be implemented over a 3 year span at the same time the 5G technologies are being rolled out world wide. Will this intensified field we live in become the ground for apparitions of all sorts to materialize in one form or another. This would include 3D manipulation as well as 4D influence having a open door. Maybe Project Bluebeam(in some fashion) is still the plan and Blue Avians will make their entrance.. Here is one reference from the C's, there is more concerning how technologie is used as a conducter for 4D purposes but don't have that session/sessions.

February 22, 1997
A: We told you that "HAARP" was being designated for capturing and modulating electromagnetic fields for the purpose of total control of brainwave patterns in order to establish a system of complete "order on the surface of the planet" in either 3rd or 4th density.
Q: (Laura) Is HAARP in operation at the present time?
A: Yes, in its early stages.
Q: (Terry) Is the spreading of all these communication towers out across the country the equivalent of a HAARP program on a continental scale?
A: Back up system.
Q: (Laura) So, they don't need the towers to operate the HAARP system, but they are there as the backup?
A: Towers serve dual and lateral purposes.
Q: (Terry) Local and regional authorities can use the towers to track people, amongst other things. (Laura) Is the weather being controlled or changed or in any way affected by HAARP?
A: Climate is being influenced by three factors, and soon a fourth.
Q: (Laura) All right, I'll take the bait; give me the three factors, and also the fourth!.
A: 1) Wave approach. 2) Chloroflorocarbon increase in atmosphere, thus affecting ozone layer. 3) Change in the planet's axis rotation orientation. 4) Artificial tampering by 3rd and 4th density STS forces in a number of different ways. Be vigilant. Be observant. Be cautious in your planning and be aware. Do not let emotional anomalies cloud your knowledge base. This is not a "time" to let one's guard down. Be especially careful of travel to unfamiliar locators, as well as sleeping in unfamiliar surroundings!!! You are being watched. Or, at least, it is best to assume you are, and act, think, and prepare accordingly. Remember what you have been warned about concerning attack. As you learn more and know more, you become more interesting... and, when your ranks swell, you are more vulnerable unless you are more aware!!
Q: (Laura) All right, were those given in the order in which they are occurring? The fourth being the one that's coming later?
A: Maybe, but remember this: a change in the speed of the rotation may not be reported while it is imperceptible except by instrumentation. Equator is slightly "wider" than the polar zones. But, this discrepancy is decreasing slowly currently. One change to occur in 21st Century is sudden glacial rebound, over Eurasia first, then North America. Ice ages develop much, much, much faster than thought.

links for 5G: https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,43882.msg707298.html#msg707298
https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,44242.0.html

Every time I've seen this thread, I started to post and didn't; however, after skimming/reading through the two pages, I want to just say that Randy Maugans (Off Planet Radio) and Emily are friends of mine on Facebook and about a month ago, Randy called Corey Goode out for his claims in a big way and stirred up a real hornet's nest with his "friends" and followers. Bill Ryan apparently took Randy's material and made it his own and wrote his piece and then did his interviews. So, the only point I am making here is that there is indeed another perspective on Bill Ryan, and according to Randy, his propensity appears to be gathering items of interest and then being the purveyor of information or big shot with all the dope.

I subscribed to Gaia whenever Regina Meredith first went there after discontinuing Conscious Media Network, which was a mainstay of mine. I met Laura through Carrie's interview with her and have been a proponent of Laura's material since then, so I think it's rather fascinating now to see the convergence of all these points in my life. I will say that I pegged David as shallow long ago and could not bring myself to watch a whole segment of anything with Corey Goode.

Happy digging and discerning!

Judy

Jazper said:
Every time I've seen this thread, I started to post and didn't; however, after skimming/reading through the two pages, I want to just say that Randy Maugans (Off Planet Radio) and Emily are friends of mine on Facebook and about a month ago, Randy called Corey Goode out for his claims in a big way and stirred up a real hornet's nest with his "friends" and followers. Bill Ryan apparently took Randy's material and made it his own and wrote his piece and then did his interviews. So, the only point I am making here is that there is indeed another perspective on Bill Ryan, and according to Randy, his propensity appears to be gathering items of interest and then being the purveyor of information or big shot with all the dope.

I subscribed to Gaia whenever Regina Meredith first went there after discontinuing Conscious Media Network, which was a mainstay of mine. I met Laura through Carrie's interview with her and have been a proponent of Laura's material since then, so I think it's rather fascinating now to see the convergence of all these points in my life. I will say that I pegged David as shallow long ago and could not bring myself to watch a whole segment of anything with Corey Goode.

Judy

Jasper/Judy,

That's an interesting note. I guess you are saying the Corey Goode is questionable but Bill Ryan is plagiarizing his material and taking credit for Randy Margins work.

I also used to watch Regina Meredith and Conscious Media Network. I think that is how I found Laura's material as you did. I have been here ever since and only check on those old sources once in awhile to see what they are doing which is why am posting on this thread. It's like being on a different timeline and realizing that my direction could have gone in a much different direction without The Wave, the forum and all that represents.

If you find a puzzle piece that seems to help us connect the dots that would be great. I think that many of us have been aware of the different programs that are being used to distract us from finding the truth. It kind of helps me to see how my views have changed over the years and how the Cs material sheds a very different light on those old views.

Jazper said:
I want to just say that Randy Maugans (Off Planet Radio) and Emily are friends of mine on Facebook and about a month ago, Randy called Corey Goode out for his claims in a big way and stirred up a real hornet's nest with his "friends" and followers. Bill Ryan apparently took Randy's material and made it his own and wrote his piece and then did his interviews. So, the only point I am making here is that there is indeed another perspective on Bill Ryan, and according to Randy, his propensity appears to be gathering items of interest and then being the purveyor of information or big shot with all the dope.

Judy

Jazper, you add a interesting twist to the soup like a dash of pepper and another set of characters. I've had a brief look at Off Planet Radio and Randy Maugans but not enough info to say anything about this. More may come up on that.

Here is a interview with the owners and producers of Contact in the Desert, Joshua Tree Calif. 2017 and where CG revealed the campaign. I haven't been able to locate their last name, even though I checked several sources so all I have are Paul and Victoria. Paul has this to say "We want people to come and have the experience. Call in the craft, commune with the nonphysical energies and uplift and heal themselves". Victoria explains that she started being abducted as a child. The audio is hard to hear in places so turn it up.

https://youtu.be/hy7xUD3XRvg

Here is a list of sponsors for the event _http://contactinthedesert.com/sponsors/

It may be that "Paul" is Paul Andrews but this is just a guess.

_https://www.bizapedia.com/people/california/canoga-park/paul-andrews.html

_https://www.bizapedia.com/ca/conscious-creation-productions-inc.html

Jason Sather was there at the event.

https://youtu.be/JLPKO3AKA14?list=PLH3A25M-I-3vqFDIJ9Sp9w6g2dgMWeUeR

I get the idea that this is their way to "network". Many well intentioned folks are going to be drawn to this activity. I see it happening now. They are actively trying to make "contact".

Jazper said:

Judy

Hi Jazper, I didn't have the time to respond to you earlier so I'll do that now. Sorry about the silly comment about soup. What your saying here is interesting and as I mentioned earlier i checked it out a bit and did find a few things about it by Maugans but couldn't pull a coherent picture from what I saw without spending a lot of time on it. If you have something you can share with us that would be good. This is what BR said about the reason behind writing the article. My understanding is many people where involved in this on the PA forum over the years so it seems like the proof would be there. If he stole the idea from Randy Maugans, thinking it would be a good story then used the material he already had on his forum and from personal experience? I don't know. Maybe it was a synchronistic event and the Universe decided Corey Goode needed exposing, so he got a double whammy, being silly again I guess.

SummerLite said:

I found these 2 video's by Randy M. and where presented on Off Planet Radio:

Christine Anderson: Cult Of Personality-The Evolution Of Corey Goode https://youtu.be/mEvUey6kqOw
Shane The Ruiner: The Evolution Of Corey Goode-Part 2-After Avalon https://youtu.be/kI8ogW9136k

I haven't listened to the first one and the second one I began to listen to but didn't really have the time for it. My impression, (though not listening closely), was infighting occurring between a former Project Avalon member and BR or present members of the forum. Sounded confrontational and not something I wanted to hear at the time. So here they are if anyone wants to listen and shed light on the matter.

I listened to these 2 videos I gave links for on Off Planet Radio. These where both made after the Bill Ryan interview. The first is with Christine Anderson who is the former wife of Bill Ryan and was present during the years this story unfolded with Corey Goode. She gives her personal experience about it all and describes the changes in Corey over the years who she considers a friend. Follows along with the timeline presented by BR in his interview. One thing I thought interesting, and both of these videos speak of it, is the hyped up world of the alternative, UFO community, spiritual scene. There is a sort of frantic search for the next BIG story, the new whisleblower, the next BIG splash. And making money is another BIG element. Christine describes this and says she finds more spiritual guidance by simply walking her dog, working in the garden or watching a sunset. She has actually become physically ill by attending some of the conferences. I get the impression there is some bad blood between her and Bill. Nothing said about ripping off Randys material. But Randy mentions Bill posting his short piece on Corey (placed on Facebook) on Project Avalon that caused the blow up mentioned by Jazper.

https://youtu.be/mEvUey6kqOw

The second one is with a man named Shane who did some audio work on interviews with Corey Goode for Bill Ryan. It wasn't confrontational as I mentioned yesterday.. What I picked up was Shanes exasperation with this whole story involving Corey Goode thats been going on for several years and how he's been pulled into it continually. Once again the same timeline is given.

In the beginning we have a clue about Randy Maugans gripe with Bill Ryan. He says "When my face Book post got posted on Project Avalon and then Bill Ryan picked it up and used it for his own purposes, I was sort of drawn into the situation where I felt like things had to be put on the record." (I shortened the last part here).

https://youtu.be/kI8ogW9136k

I will finish this segment on the Randy Maugans question by posting his article on Face Book and Bill Ryans comment about it on Project Avalon.

Corey Goode’s Avian Cult of Personality
by Randy Maugans | Apr 23, 2017
Corey Goode’s Avian Cult of Personality

THIS IS THE IMAGE OF A CULT…THE ALT-MEDIA AND “UFO” SCENE IS NOW FULLY CO-OPTED.
A VERY dangerous deception is being weaved before our eyes.
I spent some time today looking through Corey Goode’s recent materials. To say I was stunned, and horrified, is an understatement. The Sphere Alliance, for which Goode is now building a new website, has all the trappings (and I use that word in all manners possible) of an emergent cult of ET influence that borders on sinister, even demonic. I will have more to say in some articles and videos upcoming. For now:
IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO GO TO “CONTACT IN THE DESERT”:
My first advice is—DON’T.
If you must—better go shielded, and with the understanding that Goode is being promoted by forces that do NOT have your best interests at heart.
What I sense is that some “event” may be coming where the “Spheres/Orbs” (Blue Avians) will run a disclosure scenario that is the Mother of all deceptions (MOAD).
This may be a mass abduction scenario—just my impressions, for what it’s worth.
The energies at Joshua Tree are dark and potent. Most of the people appearing there are, at best, just merchants of woo-woo—some are paid intelligence operatives, and some others are predators of a high and decidedly non-human order.
It is obvious that Corey Goode is taken over—his demeanor, the incredible fantasies he is weaving, and the level at which he is being financed are RED FLAGS ON THE FIELD for all who have perception. His use of CGI in videos, on the coming websites, and in his talks are Hollywood slick—this is not the work of a few casual hobbyists.
I have been warning about this deception since I began OffPlanet Radio in 2010. We are now in the time of Great Deception on every level. The threat from Goode and his Sphere Alliance (Blue Avians) is both an intelligence operation, and a supernatural deception that can infect at the astral level.
I cannot warn you strongly enough to shield up and back away from this emerging cult.
_http://radio.offplanetmedia.net/2017/04/23/corey-goodes-avian-cult-of-personality/

Bill Ryan April 25, 2017

The Truth about Corey Goode- Although this compilation — the first time I've put all this together in one post — is over three weeks old, the motivation to make this public was a recent Facebook statement by Randy Maugans, which I'll copy in the next post below, in full.

My appreciation to Randy for speaking out so strongly. (And my apologies to him for initially mis-spelling his name: I once had a good friend called Phil Maughan. ) There's not a word that Randy wrote which I disagree with. _http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?97313-The-Truth-about-Corey-Goode

Hmm, okay, thats it. I don't know if any of this is of interest to anyone . I guess you'll have to draw your own conclusions on the matter. Seems like Randy thinks BR took his idea and turned it to his own benefit. Everything shows Bill Ryan used his own material.

Project Camalot is
Co IN TEL for sure.

I remember the LOUD woman on there interviewing a guy
who's mother was a Preying Mantis.
Simon Parkes,
30062828410_59057bbcd3_b.jpg

Come on People
That Video contained some very clever
subliminal images,
that is a CIA signature,

i just listened to Corey Goode
tell me an attack on mars caused a giant plume and resulted in 250'000 Human slave deaths, :scared:

Kind of dwarfes the drone strikes in Yemen ,
or the Bombed hospitals in Syria doesnt it.
:rolleyes:

SocietyoftheSpectacle, What video are you referring to and can you point to where subliminals are embedded? I think that topic is interesting. The picture of Simon Parks is nicely done, one of the better composite pics of him and his mom I've seen.

Interesting you bring him up. Like Corey Goode, Simon was a member of Project Avalon for a few years before he was exposed as a fraud. Another long story involving many people. I mentioned that briefly on this forum awhile ago.

Project Camelot is Kerry Cassidy's site which I've barely looked at. I don't know if she's still open to Simon Parks stuff or not.

"Kind of dwarfes the drone strikes in Yemen ,
or the Bombed hospitals in Syria doesnt it."

Falls into the category of distraction perhaps.

Yep , it was this one,
And the reason I say there were subliminals was because
the night I watched that Video,
I vividly Dreamed an Image very similar to the one I showed above.

https://youtu.be/V7giLLFCCzM
Not for 1 minute do I believe it possible that he has a soul of a preying Mantis,
So I conclude that the video somehow carries a subliminal message.
NOW it may be possible that in the second part of the video , starting around,
30 Minutes,
there is a HUGE Picture of a Mantis on the wall , and Parkes is Looking at it and trying to project that Image,
through his dialogue,
Regardless of how they put that image into my dream,
I am familiar enough with the technique to know that it was a subliminal.

and as I said , the CIA are experts at that.

Thanks SocietyoftheSpectacle, looks interesting. I haven't watched it yet

goyacobol said:
It may be that "Paul" is Paul Andrews but this is just a guess.

_https://www.bizapedia.com/people/california/canoga-park/paul-andrews.html

_https://www.bizapedia.com/ca/conscious-creation-productions-inc.html

Jason Sather was there at the event.

Thanks for looking that up. I checked out the links and it's a bit vague but maybe Paul Andrews.

Back
Top Bottom