From my perspective, the alien reality is the ultimate reality concerning life on planet earth. It ties all of the disparate threads regarding the "laws" of this realm together into one cohesive, if rather enigmatic, package. What most ufologists don't seem to grasp is that the reality is only half "alien" and half... shall we say theological/demonological. Regurgitation of some obligatory new age prattle does not constitute understanding. Studying 3D reality, especially how things manage to go "wrong" well over 50% of the time, and how this state of affairs is maintained over millennia without fail, is the most easily observable evidence for the 4D STS phenomenon. This combined with some personal psychical experiences of my own, has convinced me that the Cassiopaean portrayal of it is correct, at least in broad strokes, although the details can be skewed or impossible to validate. The reason the subject is so interesting to some is because I think some people instinctively realize we are in a war, and the Cassiopaeans have elaborated on what is coming.
session980725 said:
Q: (L) I read the new book by Dr. David Jacobs, professor of History at Temple University, concerning his extensive research into the alien abduction phenomenon. [Dr. Jacobs wrote his Ph.D.
thesis on the history of the UFOs.] Dr. Jacobs says that now, after all of these years of somewhat rigorous research, that he KNOWS what the aliens are here for and he is afraid. David Jacobs says that producing offspring is the primary objective behind the abduction phenomenon. Is this, in fact, the case?
A: Part, but not "the whole thing."
Q: (L) Is there another dominant reason?
A: Replacement.
Q: (L) Replacement of what?
A: You.
Q: (L) How do you mean? Creating a race to replace human beings, or abducting specific humans to replace them with a clone or whatever?
A: Mainly the former. You see, if one desires to create a new race, what better way than to mass hybridize, then mass reincarnate. Especially when the host species is so forever ignorant, controlled, and anthropocentric. What a lovely environment for total destruction and conquest and replacement... see?
Q: (L) Well, that answered my other question about the objective. Well, here in the book, Dr. Jacobs says that there is ongoing abductions through particular families. I quote: 'Beyond protecting the fetus, there are other reasons for secrecy. If abductions are, as all the evidence clearly indicates, an intergenerational phenomenon in which the children of abductees are themselves abductees, then one of the aliens' goals is the generation of more abductees. Are all children of abductees incorporated into the phenomenon? The evidence suggests that the answer is yes. If an abductee has children with a non-abductee, the chances are that all their descendants will be abductees. This means that through normal population increase, divorce, remarriage and so on, the abductee population will increase quickly throughout the generations. When those children grow and marry and have children of their own, all of their children, whether they marry an abductee or non-abductee, will be abductees. To protect the intergenerational nature of the breeding program, it must be kept secret from the abductees so that they will continue to have children. If the abductees KNEW that the program was intergenerational, they might elect not to have children. This would bring a critical part of the program to a halt, which the aliens cannot allow. The final reason for secrecy is to expand the breeding program, to integrate laterally in society, the aliens must make sure that abductees mate with non-abductees and produce abductee children.' Now, this seems to suggest that there is a particular bloodline that is susceptible to...
A: We have told you before: the Nazi experience was a "trial run," and by now you see the similarities, do you not?
Q: (L) Yes, I do see...
A: Now, we have also told you that the experience of the "Native Americans" vis a vis the Europeans may be a precursor in microcosm. Also, what Earthian 3rd density does to Terran 2nd density should offer "food for thought." In other words, thou are not so special, despiteth thoust perspective, eh? And we have also warned that after conversion of Earth humans to 4th density, the Orion 4th density and their allies hope to control you "there." Now put this all together and what have you? At least you should by now know that it is the soul that matters, not the body. Others have genetically, spiritually and psychically manipulated/engineered you to be bodycentric. Interesting, as despite all efforts by 4th through 6th density STO, this "veil remains unbroken."
Q: (L) Now, the big question is: what are we supposed to DO with this information?
A: As with all else, it is not what you should do with it, it is just that you have it.
Q: (L) Is there any possibility of defeating the plans of the 4th density STS in this project?
A: Is there any possibility of defeating the Spanish Conquistadores and the English, French, Dutch and German "colonists?"
Q: (F) Did they say what I think they said? (L) Yes. That is inexpressibly depressing.
A: And you expected a Rose Garden?
Q: (L) If that's the way it is, why don't we all join the Heaven's Gate cult and commit mass suicide and just not deal with all this stuff?!
A: You chose to "deal with it," now did you not?
Q: (L) Well, was I in my right mind when I made that choice, or had I been drinking?
A: No drinking on 5th density!
Q: (L) Now, I have been having an exchange with Carla McCarty who was the Ra channel. She says that we are not supposed to DO anything, we are just supposed to BE, and what we are supposed to BE is to just let love flow through us, love the aliens and everybody and just sort of relax in the tulips and, if they take us over, then we should LOVE that, too. Somehow, I don't find this...
A: All there is is lessons!!
Q: (L) Is the lesson to learn how to give up the ghost with panache? What's the point?
A: Your experiences never end, only transform. No bodycentrics need apply.
Q: (L) Well, you once said something about the transition to 4th density creating a 'level playing field.' Then, the people will wake up and there will be a battle between the humans and aliens...
A: Yes.
Q: (L) And if it is a more level playing field, then the situation would not quite be the same as the Conquistadores against the Aztecs and the Native Americans against the Europeans and...
A: Wrong, all in that drama were at 3rd density. The rabbits, rats, dogs, etc. are not on a level playing field with you!
Q: (L) Do the aliens know about the upcoming comets and all that sort of thing?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) And they have the idea that what they are doing, this race they are creating, is going to survive this cataclysmic activity?
A: Of course.
The answers to this enigma are not of this world, and that is why channeling has been invoked to try and explain this topic of topics; to gain a broader perspective that is not of this world. I'm kind of divided on channeling as well, because while there is certainly something to it, and you discover a lot of interesting things, at the end of the day a lot of it is essentially hearsay. Viewing it from a Gurdjieffan perspective, the reality with which we are concerned is the "angelic realm."
gurdjieff_diagrameverythingliving.jpg

In order to understand this realm, we must be able to go there and our makeup must change in order to process its impressions, by going through the general steps in his program. To this goal, if the channeling helps you get there that's great, if not it is completely useless. I would say at this point, the main takeaway from the alien phenomenon, is that it lies beyond Casteneda's "door to the unknown," and behind that door lies a dragon. If you force your way through the door and are not ready to fight it, you just end up being a crunchy yum-yum snack. Like the tales of knights who went to slay the dragon, they had to undergo much training and pass many trials in order to stand a chance in the final encounter. Although the dragon may have been the final objective, there were a lot more immediate concerns to deal with on the journey there, and the knights didn't get anywhere by constantly obsessing over all the details of the dragon, such as how fast it flies, the temperature of its fireballs, and how much it snorts. This is kind of how I view the UFO field. It is good to have some idea of how the dragon operates, but a lot of it is just distractions from your quest.

As for Corey Goode, a very cursory glance at his claims gave me the same impression as Dolan; it is a marketing scheme designed to ensnare and devour people's minds. I don't really follow any personalities in the field anymore, because their approach suggests to me that they lack knowledge and have sort of crystalized on a wrong foundation for being able to investigate this phenomenon accurately and actually live to tell the tale.

Thank you, Neil, for your excellent commenting. I agree with everything you say, and have lately been thinking along the same lines regarding the subject.

This alien/UFO-enigma is the ultimate and, in a sense, most dangerous subject out there. Thus, it should be approached with great carefulness, and only to a certain point. An analogy to the situation could be e.g. a cattle farmer and his cattle: the cattle farmer (aliens) don't mind what the cattle do amongst themselves (although he might have an interest in steering/controlling certain aspects), but if some of the cattle start to become too aware of the cattle owners nefarious business (slaughtering and eating cattle!), then he will put his full attention to this group of cattle and "deal" with them. And, no matter how smart and gifted the cattle are, they have no chance in defeating the cattle owner with his superior intelligence and technology. However, if a few of the cattle want to escape, they have to act in "stealth mode" amongst themselves, as a group, without alarming the cattle owner.

I mean, what if we suddenly knew most of the secrets and reality of these alien beings, and they'd focus their full attention on us – then what? We wouldn't stand a chance, and what would be the benefits? However, as the C's say, there seems to be some protection and value in knowing "the basics" of how the aliens operate, as long as you don't pursue and poke around too much.

There are too many examples of UFO-researchers, who either gone bonkers or died as a result of too much "poking around". Then, others seem to become victims of abductions etc. without having any interest in the subject (random victims, food). John Keel seems to be a rare exception, though. He certainly poked around and dived deeply into the subject, and still could carry along for quite some time. He must have been an exceptionally strong minded person!

It certainly is a very interesting subject, perhaps because as with "God" or death, you know you can never know the whole truth. At the same time, I think that many of us have experienced a sort of in built self-protection instinct – when you get "too close" to the subject, and mull too much over it, you feel a sense of grave danger.

The conclusions made seem to be appropriate. Though I read the entire thread, I will admit to a lot of skimming and didn't find the time for watching the videos.

A recent discussion with my son seems appropriate here. He was wondering about abductions and that sort of thing. I said to him that if he was of any value to them he would be gone. Why they are not interested in him is because he can't be controlled. So he has to stay here on the surface and be kept in a confused state of mind.

Excellent comments by everyone and food for thought.

Aragorn said:
Thank you, Neil, for your excellent commenting. I agree with everything you say, and have lately been thinking along the same lines regarding the subject.

This alien/UFO-enigma is the ultimate and, in a sense, most dangerous subject out there. Thus, it should be approached with great carefulness, and only to a certain point. An analogy to the situation could be e.g. a cattle farmer and his cattle: the cattle farmer (aliens) don't mind what the cattle do amongst themselves (although he might have an interest in steering/controlling certain aspects), but if some of the cattle start to become too aware of the cattle owners nefarious business (slaughtering and eating cattle!), then he will put his full attention to this group of cattle and "deal" with them. And, no matter how smart and gifted the cattle are, they have no chance in defeating the cattle owner with his superior intelligence and technology. However, if a few of the cattle want to escape, they have to act in "stealth mode" amongst themselves, as a group, without alarming the cattle owner.

I mean, what if we suddenly knew most of the secrets and reality of these alien beings, and they'd focus their full attention on us – then what? We wouldn't stand a chance, and what would be the benefits? However, as the C's say, there seems to be some protection and value in knowing "the basics" of how the aliens operate, as long as you don't pursue and poke around too much.

There are too many examples of UFO-researchers, who either gone bonkers or died as a result of too much "poking around". Then, others seem to become victims of abductions etc. without having any interest in the subject (random victims, food). John Keel seems to be a rare exception, though. He certainly poked around and dived deeply into the subject, and still could carry along for quite some time. He must have been an exceptionally strong minded person!

It certainly is a very interesting subject, perhaps because as with "God" or death, you know you can never know the whole truth. At the same time, I think that many of us have experienced a sort of in built self-protection instinct – when you get "too close" to the subject, and mull too much over it, you feel a sense of grave danger.

Very, very true. These words remind me how important caution and strategic enclosure are. I consider all the information being shared by so called "insiders" about what the real scoop is on the "alien agenda" and it's a load of BS! Its a subject thats ferociously guarded and hidden and no one will be exposing it on Gaia TV of all places who are more then likely part of the deception and are 4D accomplices. Honestly, I thought I had resolved my anger around this issue and peacefully accepted others right to choose this path of deception. But, today another person, I know personally(with their Mantis helper being) has showed up as a promoter of the whole scam and my anger irrupts again. :( This poor person is in the very thick of it and I'll need to accept that with compassion I suppose but I'm not there yet. I guess I'm venting a bit here. :mad:

Fascinating discussion to say the least. I think it's important to remember sometimes it's not the necessarily the person but rather the people they surround themselves with and to look at everything with a grain of salt. There's always some truth in a lie....

One thing I've learned from the Cs is although knowledge is protection...discernment must become your shield!

What I find interesting about Goodes story is how spacecraft's came and took him somewhere. Thought projections at his home. Saying that he had a preincarnative choice made that he will have those experiences. STS mind manipulation that cannot be traced? How can one remember of such choices ? Talking about how we will be saved by ETs? Focusing more on salvation and keeping people passive? There is not much knowledge seeking inspiration in his words as more I tend to think about it. The impression I get that the focus remains on the physicality, because consciousness doesn't need any saving, consciousness needs simply to grow in open awareness which means growth in knowledge only that way we can really be free from this density and its illusions. I have to admit that I got in to goodes trap my self. But the longer they get their show going the more questions I get.

I feel they're very much complement each other with the Cassiopaeans, but I don't know how much.

I've delved into it a bit when it came out and looking back, it seems like disinformation and a false prophet led to corral others to a certain mindset. They paint only the good that's coming and that it's through higher beings. It feels like they tell tales that "aliens will save us" so that we don't continue working on being better individuals ourselves. We look to another and surrender sovereignty and power to that other. In fact, thinking about it, it shows similar patterns to the more recent Q stuff.

It also seems like there's big money involved and it is quite complex, from the website, marketing, and other stuff, I find it hard to believe that Corey Goode and David Wilcock has done it all without tremendous help from these enigmatic groups and individuals that are funding this whole thing.

Back
Top Bottom