The Universe: Nemesis, the suns evil twin.

Is it because of Nemesis that many animals walked in circles? What other things does it do to the planet and people?

I think that Nemesis is not related to the phenomenon of animals walking in circles. To a greater extent, as the Cs have said, the presence of Nemesis affects more the Sun and the electromagnetic currents between it and the planets of the solar system.

According to the Cs the phenomenon of the animals is a consequence of wave manipulation:

(irjO) Lately, a lot of videos of different type of animals around the world walking in circles are appearing online. Why is that happening?

A: Same types of wave manipulation that is affecting humans. When such things happen, pay attention.

Possibly radio waves like 5G

Could you help me with this doubt? I thought it was strange so I took the picture, the circle you see is not the sun, it is not visible in the photo but it was illuminating from further back, and the moon is in waning phase."
To me it looks like the solar disc. Perhaps at that moment the clouds were thicker just over the sun, but not so much around it, creating the illusion that the light came from elsewhere behind it.

But lets assume for a moment that it was not the sun. Then I think the only other possible explanation would be the moon. If it's in waning phase, it may be waning crescent, which is quite close to the sun from out perspective, as seen on this diagram. Indeed, the next phase is a new moon, when you can't see the moon because it's practically 'on top' of the sun - except not exactly on top of it because then you would have a solar eclipse.

In any case, I don't think it's Nemesis or anything anomalous. My understanding is that Nemesis never really enters the solar system as we think of it, but brushes its outer edges at its closest point, so if we could see it it wouldn't be larger than a star from our perspective. Also, consider that if the object you saw was something anomalous, it would have to be a pretty large object and/or be quite close to Earth, like the moon. Just the gravitational effect on us would be obvious by now, as in catastrophic. That's not even factoring in electric effects or effects on other solar system bodies.

Back
Top Bottom