The WAVE

Ok, I'll try and see if I can find out some of the answers using the search function - should have tried this before making post.

luke wilson said:
Ok, I'll try and see if I can find out some of the answers using the search function - should have tried this before making post.

That's good. Remember the C's don't like to hand out answers to Laura like candy for a reason. It was better for Laura to find the answers herself to increase her growth of knowledge. It seems to have a more profound effect when you actually look and find the answers yourself.

Hi luke wilson,
Check out this thread as well, its very informative:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=8546.0

Hi! I guess this question is directed more towards Laura, though I don't know if it is ok to do this. I finished "Secret History" and am now on Book 2, Chapter 19 of "The Wave". I am having specific "realizations" that are making me a little nervous, mostly that I seem to identify with the Ra description of "Wanderer"; also of the fact that I grew up in such a vicious (towards me) immediate family whose father was in the service at one time. I guess I'm wondering if I have been somehow programmed as many of the people that have surrounded me in my life, even "friends" are not really anyone I can talk to about these things that are being addressed in "The Wave" et al, and I have often felt alone in my life because of this. I feel like I don't even speak the same "language" as most people I know (people that have the normal "worldview" of society seem nervous or disinterested around me), and that there have been few people that have had the same life experiences as me in my circle of life (this includes my boyfriend). Is there anyway to send you a private email, as I don't really want to put it all out here on this forum or is that not permitted? I know that "Knowledge" is a way to be able to better manuver safely. I have downloaded the Ra Material, Fulcanelli, some others and plan on reading these as time permits. I also just sent in my online app for PC. Please advise.

Regards,

Ona.Alicia

ona.alicia said:
Hi! I guess this question is directed more towards Laura, though I don't know if it is ok to do this. I finished "Secret History" and am now on Book 2, Chapter 19 of "The Wave". I am having specific "realizations" that are making me a little nervous, mostly that I seem to identify with the Ra description of "Wanderer"; also of the fact that I grew up in such a vicious (towards me) immediate family whose father was in the service at one time. I guess I'm wondering if I have been somehow programmed as many of the people that have surrounded me in my life, even "friends" are not really anyone I can talk to about these things that are being addressed in "The Wave" et al, and I have often felt alone in my life because of this. I feel like I don't even speak the same "language" as most people I know (people that have the normal "worldview" of society seem nervous or disinterested around me), and that there have been few people that have had the same life experiences as me in my circle of life (this includes my boyfriend). Is there anyway to send you a private email, as I don't really want to put it all out here on this forum or is that not permitted? I know that "Knowledge" is a way to be able to better manuver safely. I have downloaded the Ra Material, Fulcanelli, some others and plan on reading these as time permits. I also just sent in my online app for PC. Please advise.

Regards,

Ona.Alicia

Hi Ona.Alicia,

I'm sure that Laura will respond to you when she gets the chance. In the mean time, it might help to understand that what you've described has been written by most members of this forum - it's really quite common in this insane world, so don't feel alone.

I think that this feeling of being "different" from alot of humanit was kind of a force, in part, that led me here though I'm sure all the implications at this point in time. Thank you for your reassurance...

Hi ona.alicia,

While waiting for a possible answer from Laura you might be interested to read the following thread in the meantime:
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,16313.msg139607.html#msg139607 It's called "Guide for people that believe they are a Wanderer". Seems applicable...

Hi ona.alicia,

I think many members including me can not talk with much people from their environment about such things.
you are not alone.

If you want to talk about some issues and you want to do it in a more privat environment then you can post something into "The Swamp" section of the forum. I think you need 50 posts to post something there. then only members that have at least 50 posts can few your post.

I think it is always better to have several opinions when posting something that you want answers/mirror/advise from.
the PM option is only advised when it really doesn't go in a open way for good reasons.
we try to make all in the open and Personal Messaging can sometimes lead to not very constructiv things.

Thank you for the link Palinurus. After looking through it, I just want to clarify how I feel about this....My life seems to match that of a "wanderer"; however, I do not consider this a title, achievement, etc. just a fact that I "fit" this profile. My life seems to fit in the sense that I have have often felt thwarted at every turn. However, I have never lost faith in why I am here, even though I don't know my "exact" purpose, except to benefit others in some way. I call it optimistically realistic. I don't "hate" anyone, though I definitely have felt deep disappointment in other's actions and words, especially those that were closest to me. I have felt compelled to live in an area of the U.S. for the past decade plus that I don't especially like (harder to find connections with like-minded people), yet I felt there was a reason, partly in that I learned the true nature of evil while here. I am lonely and disconnected, yet I still have some kind of "faith". Always have. I have had a 4-1/2 year period, starting at the end of 2006 of almost constant illness and injury, thought that has been abating, in recent months, in part due to dietary changes and perspective. I sometimes felt dark thoughts intruding into my head that I didn't feel were mine, but it's not often and I have been able to block it and carry on. There have been "touchstones" or signs that I am on the right track, though they are few and far between. There is always a "silver-lining" connected to my experiences, even the bad ones. There have been good souls along the way that didn't need to "assist" me, though they did. I think my brain fog has much to do with "exact purpose", though I always felt it was to be something beneficial to others. I have had problems with finding a "career" , as I always felt I would be emotionally or physically suffocated if I chose something specific, like nursing, for example....lots more

Well, when there is "lots more" as you indicate, don't stop in your tracks halfway through. Remember, it's way more easy for any of us to try to help or advise you when we have all the relevant details to consider and take into account. You wrote earlier:

ona.alicia said:
I guess I'm wondering if I have been somehow programmed as many of the people that have surrounded me in my life, even "friends" are not really anyone I can talk to about these things that are being addressed in "The Wave" et al, and I have often felt alone in my life because of this. I feel like I don't even speak the same "language" as most people I know (people that have the normal "worldview" of society seem nervous or disinterested around me), and that there have been few people that have had the same life experiences as me in my circle of life (this includes my boyfriend).

This has been a rather common experience for many people around this forum as far as I have read. Upbringing and education are ways of programming you into submission to the current rules and expectations of life in general. I call it the 'straightjacket of the ego' we get put on just to force us to conform to the General Law and the local customs. Anything that deviates from that narrow field of allowed expressions and behaviors will meet fierce resistance to keep you in line. Many topics are tabooed and cannot be spoken of. It goes with the territory. There's not needed much to be considered different or even scary in the eyes of common folks, as you well know I presume.

One way or the other you will have to find practical solutions to mind your path through all this as much unscathed as possible and that can be a lonely endeavour at times. I know from experience, as do many others around here. But what fits one may not fit the other and that's where details come in handy...

So, it really is up to you how this thread will unfold farther if at all. Take care, don't overload yourself with too much at one go (your reading list is rather impressive) and all of us will be ready to assist, if possible. Hope this helps a bit.

Palinurus said:
Well, when there is "lots more" as you indicate, don't stop in your tracks halfway through. Remember, it's way more easy for any of us to try to help or advise you when we have all the relevant details to consider and take into account. You wrote earlier:[...]
So, it really is up to you how this thread will unfold farther if at all.

Hi Palinurus,

There are often topics people are not comfortable discussing on a public internet forum. There is nothing wrong with this, and it's often wise to refrain on a public internet forum - so there is no need to 'push'.

Anart,

Thank you for that follow-up...I kind of felt "bullied" by the aforementioned reply. I thought this site went against that line of thinking (Reveal all or else). You seem to understand what's going on.

OA

Hi ona.alicia,

Laura is up to her armpits right now with a publishing deadline and the million and two other things that are going on. Would you be willing to send what you want to discuss via forum Personal Message to a moderator or admin? We could then consider it and get her attention on it if need be? It's totally up to you. If you'd rather not, that's understandable. She should have a little more time next month, we're hoping.

Anart, I understand she has much bigger issues and obligations to deal with, I in no way want to monopolize her time at all...I will gather what I wanted to ask and send a PM to you at some point about it. Thanks for your concern.

Ona.Alicia

Back
Top Bottom