The WAVE

We are not interested in your hunches. Check out this forum for 21 December 2012: _http://forum.davidicke.com/

If you want to find out answers to your questions on this forum, stop being lazy - search for them!

Hello Bosnia, watch the first 3 lines of the session June 20 2009, arguably the most direct and important statement, says:

Session Date: June 20th 2009
Laura, Ark, Don D, Jason, A **, Joe, Allen B, C **, G **, Scottie
A: 5 more years! 2 go! 0 new year!

So as Poinonia, the wave will reach the second half of 2014.
Not because he has not eaten??

Hola Bosnia, mira las 3 primeras líneas de la sesión Jun 20 2009, posiblemente el comunicado más directo e importante, dice:

Laura, Ark, Don D, Jason, A**, Joe, Allen B, C**, G**, Scottie

Por tanto según Poinonia, la onda llegará el segundo semestre de 2014.
No se porque no se ha comenado????

ealvizo2012 said:
Hello Bosnia, watch the first 3 lines of the session June 20 2009, arguably the most direct and important statement, says:

Laura, Ark, Don D, Jason, A **, Joe, Allen B, C **, G **, Scottie

So as Poinonia, the wave will reach the second half of 2014.
Not because he has not eaten??

Hola Bosnia, mira las 3 primeras líneas de la sesión Jun 20 2009, posiblemente el comunicado más directo e importante, dice:

Por tanto según Poinonia, la onda llegará el segundo semestre de 2014.
No se porque no se ha comenado????

Ealvizo, you have taken that out of context and are giving Bosnia false information. Here is that part of the session:

6202009 said:

Q: (L) And who do we have with us this evening?

A: Poinonia

Q: (L) And where do you transmit through?

A: Cassiopaea

Q: (L) Is there any particular reason you made the announcement about 5 years to go?

A: Just reminding you.

Q: (L) You normally have never been date-specific.

A: This is not "day" specific but close enough for horseshoes.

Q: (Joe) A lot of the New Agers are gonna be disappointed in 2012.

A: 2012 is a distraction. We have repeatedly talked about the open nature of the future. It is always open until the probabilities begin to collapse, such as now. But macro-collapses take some "time".

Q: (L) So you're saying that there is a macro-collapse that has already begun?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Is that possible? (Ark) Umm, well, yes.

A: Wait and see!

The C's did NOT say that the wave would arrive in the second half of 2014. They said in five years it would be 'year zero' - but we have no idea what that actually means. It could mean the wave arrives, it could mean that things change significantly, it could mean an infinite number of things. It's really unhelpful to lead people astray the way you just have with your post - so please try to refrain from that in the future.

Momentum towards unhypnotizing self. Realizing that truths circulating humanity are truths, yet truths of the lowest degree. These truths of the lowest degree will act as barriers to the higher ones, everything u think u know will have to be considered for the trash bin. Awakening consists of climbing from truth to greater truths and then even greater truths. Books are of no use in this quest other than to discover others that are of same degrees of truth as those of higher degrees will remain unperceptible until you reach their level of knowing. Good luck.

http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php?id=794&lsel=
and also
http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php?id=894
and
http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php?id=554
Hope it helps.

Quasar said:
Momentum towards unhypnotizing self. Realizing that truths circulating humanity are truths, yet truths of the lowest degree. These truths of the lowest degree will act as barriers to the higher ones, everything u think u know will have to be considered for the trash bin. Awakening consists of climbing from truth to greater truths and then even greater truths. Books are of no use in this quest other than to discover others that are of same degrees of truth as those of higher degrees will remain unperceptible until you reach their level of knowing. Good luck.

Hey Quasar, the above comes across as pretty vague. But more than that, I can't see where you're trying to communicate with others. If feels like you're talking at others rather than talking to others. It's like the difference between preaching at people versus sitting down with someone and just sharing or talking about what you're going through. I think it's probably pretty hard to make a connection with others or be yourself while in 'preaching mode' and you don't have to do that here. If there is something specific that's on your mind please do share. But no need for the preachy stuff. :)

He speaks of the event (the wave), the change is happening and what will make them awake .. Do you have an opinion?
_http://prepareforchange.net/2015/04/10/notes-from-cobra-and-isis-conference-in-konstanz-21st-22nd-march-2015-part-2/

Imo this site presents disinfo since it speaks of a brotherhood and sounds overall very fishy or new agey. And what is your personal opinion about it Kisito?

I agree with Gawan, I think the total disinformation, wonder, give your energy and power to a stone and this would save him? :/

Gawan said:
Imo this site presents disinfo since it speaks of a brotherhood and sounds overall very fishy or new agey. And what is your personal opinion about it Kisito?
I find that there are many interesting information and it speaks of an event will happen or is happening in phases .. There are the pléaidiens and intermediates beings that would participate in this release .. It seems likely, although I remain skeptical. But I sent that info here for notice of Laura's team had already studied the subject. Thank you Gawan for your reply, I will try to descleler faults or if you can inform me on misinformation of this movement that is followed. I could then bring some light within it.

yes, this is clear wishful thinking type of mind, it's all about the STS brotherhood, and disinformation gang...
those who get deceived will perish by their own ignorance. :deadhorse:

Xico said:
yes, this is clear wishful thinking type of mind, it's all about the STS brotherhood, and disinformation gang...
Do you have any examples Xico or is it just a hunch?

Kisito said:
Xico said:
Do you have any examples Xico or is it just a hunch?

hello Kisito:

well, my comment was based on what i have read on the wave books, the one example I can give is that to give your power and free will to one thing, just to get where they "think" they're going is not as easy as it looks, there is no easy ride.... but an easy lunch.. :cool2:

Back
Top Bottom