The World's Fair

You made yourself very clear.
It seems not to be the case.

You feel like people are berating you
No, I don't. None of you know me; only what posts I occasionally write.

It is a case of dismissing any idea on the topic that I had brought up as 'nothing to see here'. That is not going to make me curl up in a fetal position, sucking my thumb and cry victim. I've put forward what I could to illustrate my views and thoughts. Some people see it and some don't. If you all what me to not post/speak about it any more, I won't. Fine.
I think I proposed enough events which are worth looking into and that's been my effort so far.

Your reply above, that I quoted, stands in contrast to saying you feel like you're being berated.
These are you words and interpretation, not mine. 'I' don't 'feel' berated. My opinions of the topic are. Not the same thing.

This seems like a clear case of you moving the goalposts around
What goalposts?

If your skin is so THINK, why can't you handle people applying critical thought to what you write without seeing it as being berated?
Refer back to my third comment.

I have been engaging in a topic of interest and it seems to be getting derailed into one of psychoanalysis.

I have recently been reading Matthew Ehret's take on American history, and I thought to mention his view of Jackson. There is some debate surrounding Jackson as a 'liberator from the Rothschild's central bank' as discussed below.

According to Ehret, it was not a Rothschild bank, but the product of American patriot Alexander Hamilton.

In more specific terms, here's the vision of the National Bank and its policies:

So Ehret puts Hamilton in direct opposition with pathological 'deep level punctuators' like the Rothschilds. But he did marry Elizabeth Schuyler, who is rumoured to be in the Rothschild family:

But the article goes on to state that the quote is found nowhere in this book. It's a lie! Or is it? I searched the book using archive.org and received no hits for the term Rothschild. I'd say the claim is most likely false. Why the intent to associate Hamilton with the Rothschilds? Most likely to associate his debt-based development policies with predatory banking interests. This would support the narrative that all debt is bad, giving those very same banking interests a major justification for non-intervention, ie. living beyond the law under the guise of a critique of big government. Kinda reminds me of what's happening with the narrative around China today.

The man who killed Hamilton - former Vice President and Governor or New York Aaron Burr - looks to be an agent of the British deep state, intent on reducing America to a British vassal. It's interesting to imagine this all happening in the background of a Mary Balogh novel...

It would be a much different world if there was still an option for someone to challenge Jerome Powell to a duel...

The man who killed Hamilton's bank, Andrew Jackson, seemed to be an agent as well:

All this said, it looks to me like Lincoln's greenbacks were a continuation of the spirit of Hamilton - that of sovereignty and development - and not in opposition to it.

Maybe some Rothschilds were involved in the Second National Bank, though I'm pretty ignorant of American history so I don't really know who was involved. It's easy to imagine a family of rapacious banksters and other pathologicals would flock to any major financial institution like the Hamilton's Bank, tho. I think it would be hard to avoid that kinda thing in 3D. In the same vein, maybe some Rothschild or other was responsible for bankrolling the World's Fair craze. Does anyone know who paid for any of these thinngs?
Yeah, there seems to be so much contradiction in the records of history and who was who in reality. If they were telling the truth it would not be so confusing.
I also find interesting that 'edit' button on Wiki. An option to change the facts as someone may see fit. It is probably not there for you or me but the option is there nevertheless.
Wander how the history books will read in 100 years on the current reality?

I'm not an expert in construction, but in my village, in my yard, we have a problem with mud every spring and autumn. People asked my father why he didn't put some gravel to protect the area where the cars park in the yard from mud. My father said that he did, several times, and that huge amount of gravel were unloaded in the yard, but that the earth after some time would swallow everything. It's hard for me to believe such statement because there is not a single piece of stone at that place at this moment, but there is no reason why would he lie about that.

Perhaps old buildings in some places were simply swallowed by earth, just like it happened with gravel in my yard.
I was born in Novi Sad and I can tell you that these anomalies of floors under ground of the city centre were everywhere. As a child I was scared to step on the coloured glass covering on the pavement, thinking I would fall through. Many had entire underground floors open for use.
As I went back over the decades to visit, there was so much renovation that many were less and less noticeable but they were still there in many buildings.
One of my many military family members worked in what they called 'Banovina' in the old days (which also exhibits windows partially underground) and he knew of the underground tunnels connecting one side of the Danube to the other where the Petrovaradin Fort stands; at least what is left of it.

Any serious evaluation of Ehret as a historian would have to involve dusting off the old war horses like Will Durant, Toynbee, Schlesinger and some recent revisionists like Zinn and then do a compare and contrast with an examination of the source material. …Ain’t happening. That takes real scholarship. So Jackson is an agent? Burr is an agent? Paul Revere’s horse was an agent? Is everyone an agent? Maybe Ehret is an agent? I’m half joking here. Ehret is a great speaker with a sharp analytical mind but I can’t jump on the bandwagon that suddenly he is a master historian with the final word on what really went down back in the day. Comparing Ehret to Wikipedia is kind of…yeah whatever. I can’t think of a universal metaphor. Wiki is the ultimate straw man. It’s main use is: this is what you’re supposed to think that everyone agrees upon.

Do you realise how that sounds if you put it to a context of any known disinformation of today? There are no reports on something so it didn't happen?

Let me illustrate what I was attempting to convey in a different way using a simple and slightly comical question. How can we know there weren't dinosaurs roaming the earth and destroying major cities yesterday?

Without evidence of dino-destroyers, claims of their existence or havoc-wreaking rampages cannot be made with any degree of credibility.

And I have yet to hear a plausible suggestion from anyone that is not based on the commonly purported history of 'it is said' or 'it is claimed', etc.

A plausible suggestion for what, specifically? Also, if what happened was X, then what are people supposed to say if you will only accept a non-X explanation for X?

That's what they said about the WTC and most still believe it. The virus came from china; and they still keep repeating it.

The reason we don't believe the 9/11 official stories is because of the traces, both within and outside of the official narrative, pointing in a different direction. What written historical traces substantiate your belief about any of these buildings you've alluded to but have not named?

As if that were not enough. At what point in history was it normal to start building a cathedral or entire streets of conjoined buildings a whole story underground.

The buildings alone are not enough because I don't know what buildings you're actually referring to. Just going off of what you've written above I'm confused because sub-ground level rooms in buildings can refer to basements and cellars. What cathedral, specifically, are you talking about for which the reason given for it's design and current configuration makes no sense to you? Also, what would constitute a reasonable answer that's not disaster related if such an explanation were to exist and how would it need to be verified or substantiated for you to accept it?

Who in their right mind builds hundreds of acres of to tear them down in several months.

Those who only had permission to have buildings set up for several months. The area for the Chicago fair was originally a park, and the city allowed the buildings only for a short time after which the fair ground area was to revert back to a park.

With the last two videos, some very sensible and common questions are asked. Hardly anyone probably watched them because they have likely made up their mind about pesky Stellar's posts, yet there are valid questions. No answers.

He covers a number of different topics and some of those topics I seem to recall you saying you didn't believe in. Rather than guess what you think are common or sensible questions, I'll just ask you. What do you think are the two most valid questions he asked which you cannot find a reasonable answer to?

That's perhaps something C's might give us a clue.

Motive: So far I'm looking at connections between the Rothchilds, jews, illlumiatti, catholic church, etc. who stood to benefit a great deal in ruling the world through, of course, the monetary system and wars.

Opportunity: Accumulation of wealth and power from at lest the 1500s, post devastations, enabling the highjacking of records, entitlements, etc.

As for the hundreds of thousand of orphans, at least in the US, a great number were german and french speaking according to records. Curious. Where did they really come from, including the incubator infants? Did they just pop up from underground? IDK

Oh, and of course the veracity of the claimed architects would benefit from deeper scrutiny.

Means, motive, and opportunity. Okay. But what's the actual crime? What did they supposedly do? How did you arrive at this conclusion?

Who controls the science, newspapers, history archives, education etc.? I think it really is that nefarious and, understandably, unbelievable. Bare with me and see if it is beginning to make sense.

As has been said, it's fair to question the truth of something. However, one needs to have something to at least suggest it isn't true.

We know TPTB had a hand in 9/11 because there's tons of evidence for it both inside and outside the official narrative despite the supposedly incalculable powers of censorship and revision commanded by TPTB. We know the same for the same reason regarding the murder of JFK, RFK, and MLK.

Where are the tracks of the cover up, and what did they cover up regarding whatever it is you're talking about?

In 1462, the Frankfurt ghetto...

I have no idea what you point was or where you were going with this post. What you wrote was nothing new.

Also, you say it's the story as told by Wiki, which you've said in different ways is controlled and the sentence itself implies you don't believe it. So do you believe this story or don't you? If not, why share it? If you do, why add the disclaimer?

Last edited:
A Jay, I’m curious what city you live in. Who knows, there might be a building with windows below street level. Or not. But if there are, it could be a point of reference to go from.

I just looked it up. NC. Perfect! Wherever you are, my guess is there might very well be something that is germane to this topic.

In my part of the world there are buildings older than 1000 years. None flooded. Also, journals written by orthodox church, the mud flood never mentioned.

Perhaps old buildings in some places were simply swallowed by earth, just like it happened with gravel in my yard.
To continue in this direction. Is the Leaning Tower of Pisa flooded with mud or has it sunk into the ground?

I'm not an expert in construction, but in my village, in my yard, we have a problem with mud every spring and autumn. People asked my father why he didn't put some gravel to protect the area where the cars park in the yard from mud. My father said that he did, several times, and that huge amount of gravel were unloaded in the yard, but that the earth after some time would swallow everything. It's hard for me to believe such statement because there is not a single piece of stone at that place at this moment, but there is no reason why would he lie about that.
Come on, Persej, be a good son and buy dad some square meters of Geotextile ;-) . It's not the best solution, but it's fast and makes a big difference. When dad has already educated the children, let him benefit from them.

A Jay, I’m curious what city you live in. Who knows, there might be a building with windows below street level. Or not. But if there are, it could be a point of reference to go from.

I just looked it up. NC. Perfect! Wherever you are, my guess is there might very well be something that is germane to this topic.

I've seen buildings that have actually sunk down at the foundation and those buildings have an obvious lean because sinking doesn't occur perfectly level at that foundation. Think leaning tower of Pisa to get an idea of what I'm describing, though the amount of lean isn't always so visually stark because not all buildings are so tall as to highlight the lean so dramatically. But that doesn't seem to be what is being discussed here even though that's what occurs when a building sinks.

Come on, Persej, be a good son and buy dad some square meters of Geotextile ;-) . It's not the best solution, but it's fast and makes a big difference. When dad has already educated the children, let him benefit from them.
Geotextile can be a part of this solution. My cousin is in that business. Maybe in the future that is what we will do. Our neighbours recently did what my father did in the past. I will observe what will happen with gravel this time.

I was born in Novi Sad and I can tell you that these anomalies of floors under ground of the city centre were everywhere. As a child I was scared to step on the coloured glass covering on the pavement, thinking I would fall through. Many had entire underground floors open for use.
As I went back over the decades to visit, there was so much renovation that many were less and less noticeable but they were still there in many buildings.
I will pay attention to that the next time I visit Novi Sad.

One of my many military family members worked in what they called 'Banovina' in the old days (which also exhibits windows partially underground) and he knew of the underground tunnels connecting one side of the Danube to the other where the Petrovaradin Fort stands; at least what is left of it.
The underground tunnels of Petrovaradin Fort were clearly built as underground tunnels.

I was reading a paper on Tartaria tablets posted in the sessions thread and thought it is interesting. Basically the tablets are very old , some of the black layer was from thousands of years old cometary activity.
HE inscribed clay tablets (PL. xvIa) found T in a ‘Neolithic’ context at Tartaria (FIG. I) in Romania in 1961 have already aroused a
certain amount of interest here . The signs on the tablets are comparable with those of the script of the Late Predynastic (Uruk IIIJemdet Nasr) period in Mesopotamia, as Dr Vlassa who excavated them has noted [2]. It seems unlikely however that the tablets were drafted by a Sumerian hand or in the Sumerian language of early Mesopotamia. The shapes of the tablets and some of the signs are paralleled in the Minoan scripts of Crete, but the tablets do not seem to be Cretan. There are indications that a similar use of signs, if not actual writing, was practised in the rest of the Aegean and in Western Anatolia before the end of the 3rd millennium B.C. A knowledge of writing, or the use of signs derived from it, may have spread to these regions and to the Balkans from Mesopotamia through Syria. This was perhaps one aspect of a common inheritance of religious or magical beliefs and practices. The discovery of these tablets at Tartaria has brought into sharper focus the discrepancy between dates based upon archaeological correlations and those based upon radiocarbon dating for the Neolithic of South-east Europe.
The system of writing which flourished in Predynastic Mesopotamia is not the only one to offer points of comparison with the Tartaria
tablets. There are striking resemblances between them and some of the earliest examples of writing found in Crete. While the closest
parallels for the Tartaria signs are Mesopotamian, some of the signs of the Cretan scripts, especially those of the earliest, the Hieroglyphic or Pictographic as Evans named it, are also comparable. In one or two cases (e.g. FIG. 8, Ia, 3c) the Cretan parallels for the signs would appear to be if anything closer than the Mesopotamian.
Tartaria_Crete_Mesopotomia_comp.jpg
There is moreover a remarkable similarity in shape between the tablets from Tartaria and some of the earliest clay tablets yet recovered in Crete, notably those from the so-called Hieroglyphic Deposit in the palace at Knossos (FIG. 10) [q]T.w o of the Tartaria tablets have string-holes of a type foreign to the early tablets of Mesopotamia. Such stringholes are a regular feature of the tablets from the Hieroglyphic Deposit and they occur on other early tablets from Crete (FIG. I I) [30].

1994-11-02
Q: (L) What was the origin of the Minoan civilization?

A: Atlantean descendants.

Q: (L) What was "bull leaping?"

A: A test, a sport, a religious rite.

Q: (L) When Thera blew, it seems to have destroyed all the Minoan cities except for Knossos.

A: Thera was result of close passage by Maldek. Knossos was not destroyed because structures were fundamentally stronger and blast wave was perpendicular. Underground shelters saved a few of the people.

Q: (L) Knossos lasted for about another 75 years after the events which destroyed most of the Minoan civilization. What were the events which brought about the final downfall of the Minoans?

A: Meteor borne parasites. Meteor destroyed city.

San Fransisco PanPacific Expo of 1915. An earthquake in 1906, 9 years prior. Population of California in 1915 was about 3 Million. Stated Attendance was 19 Million over the course of a year. WWI was happening in Europe at that time. (San Diego also had an exposition in 1915 with 2 million visitors and almost no foreign participation/pavillions)

San+Francisco+in+ruins,+1906.jpg

1915, all better!
34948748145_9db3823637_b.jpg

Aftermath_of_San_Francisco_earthquake,_1906.jpg

iu

Clearing+away+the+debris.jpg

9 Years Later, 1915:
PPIEPanorama72DPI.jpg

This one goes for about 1 hour & 8 min and I just wanted to highlight the part that stars at the 1:00 mark toward the end of the video which reverses the chronology of the pictures.

Back
Top Bottom