The World's Fair

I don't see those doors at all. When I look at people mon the street, they appear to be at the same elevation as the base of the frame building.
Enlarge the photo. The people are standing on street level as you look through the remnant frame in line with second level. Look at the two dark doorway voids beneath them which is actually beneath street level.

…..Did some of these massive structures exist prior to the expositions?
A: Partly and expanded.

Q: (LQB) Were these expositions used to program the masses and impose false history?
A: Not exactly as the question is composed, but yes, there were nefarious systems involved. This topic could be more carefully analyzed for clues.

I have been seriously pondering this. The more obvious questions to ask are:

1. Who really built the preexisting structures of the Worlds’ Fairs and “WHEN”?

2. There is no record or seemingly no knowledge of their pre-existence - was this an effect of the “nefarious systems involved”?

3. Did the nefarious systems involved primarily impact the Mental, Psychic, Genetic, Physical, Temporal or Environmental realms? Or some combination? Was humanity changed in some fundamental way as a result?

Regarding: Program the Masses and impose false history = Close but no cigar. Think more about it.

IF the minds of the masses and/or their history had been erased or manipulated in some nefarious way, (potentially by some kind of a population reset, a psychic reset, a DNA reset, or a series of cut-and-paste time line manipulations, a nefarious intervention of Biblical proportions, or all of the above), you don’t need to program the masses or impose a false history; you just need to educate or re-educate people.

4. Was education the primary purpose of the Fairs? (which was needed after the impact of the "nefarious systems involved" upon humanity?)

If time line manipulation is involved, the history being taught isn’t exactly false, since changing the time line makes different things true “now”, (not really false), AND the old timeline is as though it never was.

Except for ……. the old buildings? (and, perhaps, all the folks shoved into the lovely massive insane asylums who remembered too much/were too severely traumatized by whatever was done. Yes I realize this is perhaps a bit outside the scope of World’s Fairs. But, Incubator Babies were a part of the Fairs and I am not bringing that one up, so, count your blessings!)

5. (Bonus Question) The attendance figures of the World’s Fairs and expositions seem tremendously over-exaggerated. Are they? If so, why was this important?

Questions are continually asked about the mechanics of various paranormal and hypothetical and psychic phenomena. There are very few questions asked about time loops and time line manipulation and how those work and what the implications are both for our lives and the understanding of history.

eg, could an event happen “relatively recently” and then have a story about it be inserted in the distant past to make it seem like it happened in much more ancient history so as to be dismissed, glossed over and thought about in an erroneous manner? Like perhaps the story of the Tower of Babel? That is just a hunch of mine. Crazy, I know.

Enlarge the photo. The people are standing on street level as you look through the remnant frame in line with second level. Look at the two dark doorway voids beneath them which is actually beneath street level.
I looked at an enlarged image, and the top of black rectangles appear to be inline with the beams that denote the second floor. But the black rectangles only go down as far as the street level, or maybe a little below. The ground inside the building (the basement?) seems to be another length of the black rectangle below the bottom of the black rectangles. It is difficult to make out details.

…..Did some of these massive structures exist prior to the expositions?
A: Partly and expanded.

Q: (LQB) Were these expositions used to program the masses and impose false history?
A: Not exactly as the question is composed, but yes, there were nefarious systems involved. This topic could be more carefully analyzed for clues.

I have been seriously pondering this. The more obvious questions to ask are:

1. Who really built the preexisting structures of the Worlds’ Fairs and “WHEN”?

2. There is no record or seemingly no knowledge of their pre-existence - was this an effect of the “nefarious systems involved”?

3. Did the nefarious systems involved primarily impact the Mental, Psychic, Genetic, Physical, Temporal or Environmental realms? Or some combination? Was humanity changed in some fundamental way as a result?

Regarding: Program the Masses and impose false history = Close but no cigar. Think more about it.

IF the minds of the masses and/or their history had been erased or manipulated in some nefarious way, (potentially by some kind of a population reset, a psychic reset, a DNA reset, or a series of cut-and-paste time line manipulations, a nefarious intervention of Biblical proportions, or all of the above), you don’t need to program the masses or impose a false history; you just need to educate or re-educate people.

4. Was education the primary purpose of the Fairs? (which was needed after the impact of the "nefarious systems involved" upon humanity?)

If time line manipulation is involved, the history being taught isn’t exactly false, since changing the time line makes different things true “now”, (not really false), AND the old timeline is as though it never was.

Except for ……. the old buildings? (and, perhaps, all the folks shoved into the lovely massive insane asylums who remembered too much/were too severely traumatized by whatever was done. Yes I realize this is perhaps a bit outside the scope of World’s Fairs. But, Incubator Babies were a part of the Fairs and I am not bringing that one up, so, count your blessings!)

5. (Bonus Question) The attendance figures of the World’s Fairs and expositions seem tremendously over-exaggerated. Are they? If so, why was this important?

Questions are continually asked about the mechanics of various paranormal and hypothetical and psychic phenomena. There are very few questions asked about time loops and time line manipulation and how those work and what the implications are both for our lives and the understanding of history.

eg, could an event happen “relatively recently” and then have a story about it be inserted in the distant past to make it seem like it happened in much more ancient history so as to be dismissed, glossed over and thought about in an erroneous manner? Like perhaps the story of the Tower of Babel? That is just a hunch of mine. Crazy, I know.
"Nefarious systems" could be just plain old criminal scheming also.

The lower middle building where there is only a frame visible is curiously showing doors beneath what is street level as well as the building next to it. 🤔 Just sayin'.
I looked at an enlarged image, and the top of black rectangles appear to be inline with the beams that denote the second floor. But the black rectangles only go down as far as the street level, or maybe a little below. The ground inside the building (the basement?) seems to be another length of the black rectangle below the bottom of the black rectangles. It is difficult to make out details.

Looks like two doorways into some small room or rooms below what would've been the front entrance of whatever the building was. Looks like a basement with rooms in it to me.

"Nefarious systems" could be just plain old criminal scheming also.
Right. I mentioned in a diff thread to ask in what sense they mean nefarious: the modern watered down “underhanded” meaning or a classical extreme definition.

And note how “plain old criminal scheming” is no big deal in people’s minds any more, when in actuality the results can be horrific. Like drug dealing is an example.

“Oh it’s just the government mafia destroying lives, limiting freedom and laundering money they stole from the people. No big deal! Carry on…”

Last edited:
Here is a bizarre little grainy movie I stumbled on.
It was made for the 1915 Panama Pacific Expo SFO.
It does show a lot of the fair grounds and buildings at certain points.
An interesting Subtitle from the film:

"The Portals of the Present Open
The Citizens of the World Enter"

I am not suggesting anything here - this movie is very odd and pertains to the Worlds Fairs, so, it fits.

Story of Jewel City​

1915 Directed by William Nigh
Synopsis
The little fantasy film The Story of Jewel City was made for the 1915 Panama Pacific Exposition in San Francisco. It stars two little girls otherwise unknown to cinema: Kathlyn Dempsey as the Fairy of the Portals, & Catherine Lund as the Little Soldier Fairy. The portal fairy materializes between doric columns by a pond. She flies over domes & buildings then comes to another land where a soldier fairy guards a cannon. The soldier fairy walks among the corpses of the slain, baring her sword. etc...

Also coincidental is that Balboa Park - site of the 1915 PanPacific Expo in San Diego - was called the Jewel of San Diego
The center piece of the Expo in SFO was the Tower of Jewels blah blah

The Fairs had a bizarre sociological component that, I think, was rather large. Freak show is probably closer to the truth. Wikipedia talks about some of it but other sources note many other ethnicities were put on display. I think the correct assumption would be that it was against their will. In the 2nd paragraph below they admit it was basically a human zoo. I think it is important to include this macabre and pathetic aspect of these Fairs.

People on display[edit]​

Advertisement for human exhibits from the Philippine Islands at the World's Fair, St. Louis, 1904

"Indian girls dressed for a ball game, U.S. Government Indian exhibit."
1,102 Filipinos were displayed at the fair, 700 of them Philippine Scouts and Philippine Constabulary, used for controlling conflict among Filipinos and between Filipinos and fair organizers. (!!!!) Displays included the Apache of the American Southwest and the Igorot of the Philippines, both of which peoples were noted as "primitive"...... The people had been trafficked under harsh conditions and many did not survive. Burial plots in two St. Louis cemeteries were prepared in advance (?!), however traditional burial practices were not allowed.[50] Some of the people to be exhibited died en route or at the fair; bodies were immediately removed, and funeral rites had to be conducted without the bodies, in front of an oblivious public audience of fair attendees. Organizers choreographed ethnographic displays, having customs which marked special occasions restaged day after day.[47]

Similarly, members of the Southeast Alaskan Tlingit tribe accompanied fourteen totem poles, two Native houses, and a canoe displayed at the Alaska Exhibit.[51][52] Mary Benson, a noted Pomo basket weaver whose work is curated at the Smithsonian Institution and National Museum of the American Indian, attended to demonstrate her basket making skills which are described as astounding.[53] Athletic events such as a basketball tournament were held to demonstrate the success of the Indian Boarding Schools and other assimilation programs.[54] These efforts were confirmed with the Fort Shaw Indian School girls basketball team who were declared "World Champions" after beating every team who faced them in these denominational games.[55]

It has been argued that the "overriding purpose of the fair really centered on an effort to promote America's new role as an overseas imperial power", and that "While the juxtaposition of "modern" and "primitive" buttressed assumptions of racial superiority, representations of Native American and Filipino life created an impression of continuity between westward expansion across the continent and the new overseas empire."[47] Racializing concepts and epithets used domestically were extended to the people of the overseas territories.[56][47][57]

Ota Benga, a Congolese Pygmy, was featured at the fair. Later he was given the run of the grounds at the Bronx Zoo in New York, then featured in an exhibit on evolution alongside an orangutan in 1906, but public protest ended that.
-------
(below) Patagonian Giants on display...they don't look too happy about it.
cover_medium.jpg

iu

Dancing Pygmies:
original.jpg

It gets weirder and weirder.
Fort Indian Girls Basketball Team.jpg
Does any one of them look like the proverbial "indian?" Half seem more caucasian.

I recently stumbled across a video on 1800's Japan (abundantly populated with world fair type of buildings). I wondered about the author and found she has a website with a whole series of videos. I've only seen one. A lot of her information has been presented in other venues, but she has some unusual photos, makes unusual connections, and has a hypothesis which synthesizes what others leave jumbled, separate and mysterious. Whether her ideas are correct or not is unknown. Her hypothesis involves at least two centuries of extermination of "the survivors" of a former civilization by the ignorant lackeys of a set of conquering "parasites." Her hypothesis could be the foundation of a terrific fantasy sci-fi novel or a timely theological allegory-- if current events today didn't seem equally bizarre. But there they are, on the front page of the newspaper. Every day.

When The Survivors of Atlantis and Hyperborea Wake Up

It gets weirder and weirder.
View attachment 74388
Does any one of them look like the proverbial "indian?" Half seem more caucasian.

I recently stumbled across a video on 1800's Japan (abundantly populated with world fair type of buildings). I wondered about the author and found she has a website with a whole series of videos. I've only seen one. A lot of her information has been presented in other venues, but she has some unusual photos, makes unusual connections, and has a hypothesis which synthesizes what others leave jumbled, separate and mysterious. Whether her ideas are correct or not is unknown. Her hypothesis involves at least two centuries of extermination of "the survivors" of a former civilization by the ignorant lackeys of a set of conquering "parasites." Her hypothesis could be the foundation of a terrific fantasy sci-fi novel or a timely theological allegory-- if current events today didn't seem equally bizarre. But there they are, on the front page of the newspaper. Every day.

When The Survivors of Atlantis and Hyperborea Wake Up
They look Indian. People of India are not African, not to mention hundreds od different tribes they got, and castes, so take out the color off the photo and they dont look so dark, but whiteish (on the black and white photo)

BTW, all of them have facial features like european Romani Gipsy, who are in essence Indian.

So, its weird if someone chooses something to be weird. Otherwise not.

Based on some of the video's mentioned in this thread, I asked C's few questions. I am posting the discussion on sessions thread here.
(seek10) There's a thread on Tartaria on the forum. Was there any kingdom called Tartaria in the past? If so, was it around 3000 BCE in Eastern Europe.

A: Yes. Tartars.

Q: (L) But "tartar" is raw meat! [Laughter]

(Andromeda) As well. And there's a sauce.

(Joe) Not to be confused with "taters".

(seek10) Were there mud floods in the past as these Tartaria proponents propose?

A: Not as such. More like ordinary floods that deposit mud.

From what i understood from the thread is Basic hypothesis for explaining the sudden appearance and disappearance of large structures through Fairs is the existence and borrowing of them from "Tartaria Kingdom".

Here is the screen shot from video you posted that highlights basic interlinked concepts in this "Juicy" conspiracy to explain with a single theory.

View attachment 74550

My line of thought is to parse each concept in the hypothesis and see the feasibility of those components based on what we know.

1. Tartaria kingdom: It looks there is a place called "Tartaria" in Hungary where archeologists found tablets and they called "Tartaria tablets" which has very ancient script parallel to Sumerians. I posted that here. That at least 3000 years old and it is much older than the Greeko-Roman architecture these buildings supposed to came from. So these structures are much nearer to the present. i.e. there has to be some kindgom probably historians know it with different name.

Simple search on the tartar gave me this article.
The Tartar people, also spelled as Tatar, are Turkic-speaking people that are mainly found in west-central Russia and other former Soviet Republics. Initially, the name “Tartars” was used to refer to anyone who originated from the vast Central and Northern Asian region then known as the Tartary. However, the term has evolved and currently refers to one of the groups that speak the Turkic language. The largest Tatar group is the Volga Tatar who originated from the Volga region. They account for approximately 53% of the total population in Tatarstan. As of 2002, there were approximately 6.8 million Tartars worldwide of which 5 million live in Russia.​

Origin Of The Name

The name Tatar may have been coined in the 5th century by nomadic Mongolic-speakers in the Tatar confederation. The name was used to refer to the population of the former Golden Hordes in Europe such as the Crimean, Kazan, Siberian Khanates, and Astrakhan. “Tartar,” another form of “Tatar” may have originated from French or Latin and came to Western European Language from Persian and Turkish language. The extra “r” shows the western form of the name.​

History Of The Tatar People

In the early 13th century, several nomadic groups joined the Genghis Khan’s army, leading to a fusion of the Turkic and Mongol elements. The army invaded the Pannonian Basin and Rus’ and became known as Tartars or Tatars to the Europeans. After the collapse of the Mongo Empire, the Tatars were identified as people living in the western part of the empire, referred to as Golden Horde. The Tatar Khanates’ dominance of Central Asia came to an end in the late 15th century. However, the gradual but steady expansion of the Russian territory from the 16th to the 18th century led to their absorption into the territory.
Central element (say "fire" to the later "fog") in this hypothesis is map that supposed to be created in 16th century. Well, I am not sure of the circumstances surrounding the map creation , its accuracy or means by which he gathered information to create the map
Tartaria_1500map.jpg
What is going on around that time in that region that comes nearer to it?
mongolempire_orig.jpg
That is close enough for me to start with though it will not explain the structures in Anglo-Saxon world. There may be some left over structures from pre-mongol era (Greeko-Roman era) survived despite the destruction of the mongols, which Fair's creators used and destroyed. There is too much fog and that can come from single fire or many small ones. But the scope of architectural similarities these proponents mention in at least 30 countries is mind boggling.

The other concept is "Mud floods". I read the same "mud flood" theory to explain the demise of Mohenjo daro too , which is controversial in itself. Some of the graphics floating around were unbelievably fantastic and fuels lot more controversy. Here is one
StBasilica.jpg
The other concept of history modification, oddities with children ( missing, orphan and so on), archaic technology are known and is a broader subject.

Back
Top Bottom