The World's Fair

Probably you want to write summary of these long video's. That will help for others to digest better and more connecting of the dots , share information and probably able to ask precise questions to C's.
Short of transcribing the entire video I would probably not do it justice to summarise. I will say that he is a decades qualified architect (being interviewed by a qualified carpenter) who in his early years through college had never heard of star forts. Academia selects what they want us to focus on.

He lived in Seattle for 15 years and had never heard of the great fires nor others throughout the world.
Once he began looking into the subject he realised the stories were claiming that some 3000 buildings were replaced within one to two years which is unbelievable.

He then went on to realise the same stories from Sydney in Australia to Vancouver, to Chicago and on and on. Through our modern internet people are revealing more and more the inconsistencies and are able to put these things together. It is beginning to look like another zeitgeist scenario.

They both agree we have been too distracted by hollywood, by our lives just seeking out a living and intentionally being kept distracted in general so as not to look into our past. For some reason the more he keeps looking the more truth want to be revealed.
He also mentions that he is rigorous about his research and cannot connect the information available, or not, with what he is seeing; the claims don't add up and the records are highly questionable in his opinion.

They discuss how the education system has been intentionally funnelling our perception and consciousness itself and deviating from that gets you ridiculed to fall back in line and not question the narrative.There is definitely a cognitive dissonance where people can't even take in the information to process it. We have been denied the possibility to do so from birth.

Our timeline seem to begin with tv dinners and hollywood movies and going to school for regular programming. So in our minds this is the way it has always been and we run on autopilot with regards to our history.

He sees this as so deep and insidious because he has three kids in the public school system and feels conflicted when he puts out his videos. His kids are still studying their school curriculum and he is on their case to study and do well to be prepared to go out into the world. Tried home schooling during lock downs and that was hard.

The truth appears to be in conflict with what the system is teaching everyone. It appear our job is to deprogram the kids from the systems' teaching and it's a tough balance. At the very least teach them critical thinking and to not just accept truths that are bequeathed from authority. That can get them in trouble but at the same time strengthens them.

This is a big part why both are now self employed.

I'll leave it there for now. It really is worth watching, IMO. The second half they look at various structures with their professional commentaries

Just to tie it in to the world fairs, I think they were an anchoring of the narrative that we would be encouraged to follow; a seed for the history we would be taught from then on.

Short of transcribing the entire video I would probably not do it justice to summarise. I will say that he is a decades qualified architect (being interviewed by a qualified carpenter) who in his early years through college had never heard of star forts. Academia selects what they want us to focus on.

He lived in Seattle for 15 years and had never heard of the great fires nor others throughout the world.
Thanks for sharing the summary. Most of the videos of this subject talk about the circumstances of surprise.

Are you referring to the fires?
I am talking about the entire narration "It shouldn't exist if we believe official history"

I got around to watch the video you posted here.

It is interesting that considerable time was spent on buildings in Newark NJ ( as the host was from Newark, New Jersey), a place where I work. Out of Newark, NJ buildings (some still there/functioning and some replaced) are next to my office (Newark Penn Station bridge), few minutes walk ( Prudential building- replaced) and city Hall (Still standing) etc. I know them and just thought it is old architecture of the country. Some call it Richardsonian Romanisque style.
Richardsonian Romanesque architecture is distinguished by its intricacy, sculpted shapes, and individuality. This eclectic style, created in the late 1800s, gives a sense of permanence and uniqueness to buildings that make them stand out, even among other historic, elegant buildings. Wentworth is a skilled architecture and remodeling company keeping this style alive for our clients in Washington, DC, Maryland, and Virginia.

What Is Richardsonian Romanesque?​

The Richardsonian Romanesque style was named after architect Henry Hobson Richardson. Richardson adapted the style of the ancient Romans and combined it with medieval influences to create a beautiful, enduring style that inspires a sense of awe even today. Richardson practiced architecture as a fine art, and it showed in the detail of his work. Every detail of the Richardsonian Romanesque style was designed to evoke the feeling that these buildings would stand the test of time — and they have. Today, you can still find many buildings in this architectural style in places like Capitol Hill.

Materials​

This style typically uses solid masonry stonework, sometimes mixed with brick, to give a sense of permanence. Some of the stones used include limestone, granite, or sandstone. The stones are usually square-shaped with rough exposed faces.

Roof​

Richardsonian Romanesque-style buildings often have hipped roofs with lower cross gables and large square masses capped by a hip roof. For townhouses, mansard roofs and front gabled roofs are more popular. There may also be round or polygonal towers with conical or pyramidal tower roofs.

Windows​

A vital feature of these buildings includes wide-rounded arches around doors and windows. These arches should be semi-circles, rather than low-spring arches, that rest on free-standing or incorporated columns. Decorative windows often have arched tops and colonnettes on each side — and are often grouped in three or more. Windows are also often recessed deep into the masonry.

Entrance​

The entrance of a Richardsonian Romanesque-style building has an arched top and small columns on each side, with brick arranged in interesting patterns. There may also be decorative patterns incised into the stone lintels and trim.

This video reminded me few other building that comes to mind (which I had been there for many times) . Some are Philadelphia downtown city hall, few buildings in Princeton university, my local post office and few building near in New york Penn station.

Some commentators call them belong to Tartarian Kingdom ( C's called it Tartars/Mongol) projected to very ancient times. Some call them "Old World" . How old is old is ripe with all sorts of speculations in an attempt to create a unified cause ( construction and destruction).

Some of the data points he mentioned I thought is interesting are:
  • Old material is strong and lasts longer. Modern day Hydraulic Portland cement material that replaced old crushed rock cement, is brittle, quickly deteriorates and doesn't stick well with the old buildings. With new material and old skill set of how to make the old building also disappeared.
  • Many of the fair buildings are haunted places.
  • New world architecture is energy sapping structures. Lot of modern life style is sapping for many reasons and it was built that way. He mentions that Architecture is the indicator of consciousness of the civilization. He mean to say old architecture is great, feels good etc. I think there is lot truth in it.
  • They hypothesize that material in the old rock crushed material may have piezo electric effect and may be drawing the energy from environment. Since C's mentioned them as "free energy", I will remove that from speculation.
  • We don't know the purpose of large Spikes on the building . May be artistic or protection from the storms.
  • Many of these buildings he covered are Insurance companies buildings. I am not sure why Insurance companies ( as risk adjusters) has that much income and membership 100 years back. May be they started as doing risk adjustment cover for the Robber Barrons.
  • He mentioned about old destroyed Prudential Life Insurance building in the down town Newark. That is understandable as the old buildings can't house large nbr of employees/ sq ft and can't provide flexible amenities that is needed.
I was trying to reduce "sensational" component of the story and try to make sense. May be most of the buildings in US built during the early days of European migration from old material that is more durable and people have lot of time to perfect their craft for the wealthy owners? Destruction of beauty is happening in all sorts fields is going on for more than 100 years. That also must of contributed for it. Those are the thoughts for now.

Here is a three part video on this subject that was posted by BHelmet I believe in a thread that has somehow disappeared since yesterday.

1:

2:

3:

There's an awful lot of conjecture and open-ended questions in these documentaries, but they contain interesting chunks of userful information, especially about those beautiful classical buildings. Part 3 is specifically about those World's Fairs.

Last edited:
I don’t know if I actually posted this. Maybe stellar. But this topic is still a splinter in the mind. I tend to follow the low budget people who are careful not to float out theories and only question the believability of the back stories we are given.

There are SO many backwater towns in the boondocks with some fantastic architecture built in a year or two (allegedly) with a total population of maybe 10k people. So many similar stories all happening at the same time frame. A fire, a gold rush and Irish immigration explaining a massive population bump followed by another destruction and a quick rebuild and boom it’s the 1900’s. Rinse and repeat.

T.C. Noting the change to the fairs after WW1 is a good point. 1913 fed reserve and 1915 kind of the end of the old school fairs. US enters in 1917. War ends 1918.

Here is a bizarre little grainy movie I stumbled on.
It was made for the 1915 Panama Pacific Expo SFO.
The movie (Story of Jewel City) was quite strange (and heart-breaking), and quite possibly very informative, as much propaganda can be. I just came across another Panama Expo film where the two children/actresses re-appeared for a moment (at 3:41). After having seen the Jewel film only once, and months ago, I recognized them right away. Interesting.

I've only managed to get through the first 7 or so pages so apologies if this video is covered.

I found the video interesting as it does raise some interesting questions. In my naive mind, based on the video alone, there is a mystery at hand

There was so much destructive elements in the 1800s, wars, poverty etc and yet the accomplishments and the speed of those accomplishments are beyond astonishing. What really caught me was nearly everything big today started then, including all the major sports.

A quick example of one of the things that I found intriguing - the main building of the university of Notre Dame (Main Building (University of Notre Dame) - Wikipedia)

It was built in 3 months - Started 17 May 1879, finished 1 Sept 1879.

This is how it looks like

1000021335.jpg
Who came up with the design? Willoughby J. Edbrooke (Willoughby J. Edbrooke - Wikipedia) born 1843, meaning he was around 35 or 36 yrs old - talented, ey!

The previous building where it currently stands burned down in 1879 (Main Building)

So, in summary
  • Previous building burned down 23 April 1879 (Main Building (University of Notre Dame) - Wikipedia
  • A new building was designed and construction started 17 May 1879 and finished 1 September 1879
  • That building is a national monument in the US
  • It was designed by a mid-30s architect who had to spring to action quickly, no doubt after putting his designs through for review and approval

LOOOOL - in today's world that thing would take years and cost a bloody fortune to build. Have they rebuilt that cathedral that burnt down in Paris yet? C'mon guys, that thing should have been back up in 2 days by these 1800 standards.

They aren't expecting to finish it until 2028 😅

In short, forget about the world fairs, it looks like some pretty impressive buildings were being built all over the place in the US in the 1800s in a matter of months. Buildings that still stand today. 🫣

Last edited:
A quick example of one of the things that I found intriguing - the main building of the university of Notre Dame (Main Building (University of Notre Dame) - Wikipedia)

It was built in 3 months - Started 17 May 1879, finished 1 Sept 1879.

This is how it looks like

View attachment 86944
Who came up with the design? Willoughby J. Edbrooke (Willoughby J. Edbrooke - Wikipedia) born 1843, meaning he was around 35 or 36 yrs old - talented, ey!

The previous building where it currently stands burned down in 1879 (Main Building)

So, in summary
  • Previous building burned down 23 April 1879 (Main Building (University of Notre Dame) - Wikipedia
  • A new building was designed and construction started 17 May 1879 and finished 1 September 1879
  • That building is a national monument in the US
  • It was designed by a mid-30s architect who had to spring to action quickly, no doubt after putting his designs through for review and approval

LOOOOL - in today's world that thing would take years and cost a bloody fortune to build. Have they rebuilt that cathedral that burnt down in Paris yet? C'mon guys, that thing should have been back up in 2 days by these 1800 standards.

They aren't expecting to finish it until 2028 😅

In short, forget about the world fairs, it looks like some pretty impressive buildings were being built all over the place in the US in the 1800s in a matter of months. Buildings that still stand today. 🫣
I was thinking some more about how crazy this was - so, between the previous building burning down and construction of the new building starting i.e. that 3 - 4 week period, they needed to have

• Got a design in place
  • Hired all the workers
  • Find all the building materials
  • Transport all the building materials
  • Clear the debri from the previous building
How is this possible?

Back
Top Bottom