Thiamine (Vitamin B1) - A common deficiency in disorders of energy metabolism, cardiovascular and nervous system dysfunction

Today we honor the life and legacy of Dr Derrick Lonsdale, internationally renowned expert in vitamin B1 and pioneer of high dose B1 therapy.
Sadly, Lonsdale passed away on May 2nd, 2024. He lived a long and fruitful life up until the age of 100 years old. Remarkably, he continued his research and writing well into his 90s.
That was a beautiful video and Dr Derrick Lonsdale is someone whom we can emulate. It's really inspirational that he continued researching and writing well into his 90s. :love:

He way way ahead of his time with his model of health and disease, which was primarily based on the principles of bioenergetics.

Much of what he theorized as early as the 1960s, based on observations of his patients, turned out to be later substantiated by the mechanistic research. Truly, a maverick!

RIP
Thank you for making this very inspiring and educating video about Dr. Lonsdale, where we can learn what an exceptional doctor, researcher and human being he has been.

To understand his model of bioenergetics as the essential principle behind health or disease - and the key function of B1 in it, is so empowering. Thank you for all your work, Keyhole!

May Dr. Lonsdale RIP.

Hi everyone. Some great information in this thread and I feel thiamine would help my son. He has sinus bradycardia which is a slight heart murmur. Also some emotional issues. I’ve purchased some Thiamax 100mg tablets and wanted to start small so opened the tablet and put a small amount in water. Obviously this doesn’t taste nice (even when I added orange).
My son hated the taste and now refuses to have anymore. Does anyone have any tips to make it taste nice? It would be much appreciated. Thanks

Hi everyone. Some great information in this thread and I feel thiamine would help my son. He has sinus bradycardia which is a slight heart murmur. Also some emotional issues. I’ve purchased some Thiamax 100mg tablets and wanted to start small so opened the tablet and put a small amount in water. Obviously this doesn’t taste nice (even when I added orange).
My son hated the taste and now refuses to have anymore. Does anyone have any tips to make it taste nice? It would be much appreciated. Thanks
How old is your son? And how much does he weigh?

Purchase some empty gel capsules and then make your own. Alternatively, can try him on a full capsule!

Purchase some empty gel capsules and then make your own. Alternatively, can try him on a full capsule!
Hi Keyhole! Firstly just want to thank you for all the great information you’ve given us all.
I think the empty gel capsules are a great idea. My wife has a different outlook to me and doesn’t want to try a whole capsule as she thinks it’s too much. Will look into the empty capsules. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom