Third density repetition

But then one has to think about positive and negative and what one means when speaking those words. What do you mean by positive and negative?.

I concur that truth is probably one of those sacred things one should aim at, whenever possible, in most situations, particularly in one's relationship with oneself, one's choices, and behavior and so on. Lying to oneself is detrimental to so much. In one's relationship to another, I do think that one ought to strive for truth, first within oneself and yes, with others.

Having said that, the dispensation of truth is also very context specific, there are things that would be harmful or cause distress, if delivered at the wrong time, to the wrong person, in the wrong context. There are things about me, and my life that I will not share with my coworkers for instance, or things I wouldn't say to a young child, that I would to an adult for instance. Am I withholding truth? or living negatively because of that choice? I don't think so personally.

Rather, I think, it's another layer of truth, the truth about the relationship, the context and the dynamics that govern those specific relationships, and what those situations ask for as an appropriate level of interaction, not every interaction requires all the truth all the time, that doesn't mean one has to lie, but being 100% forthcoming with everything could end up in harm, which would land one in a negative situation.

So, I do think that striving for truth is positive, in as most situations as possible (which also includes admitting when one isn't ready to learn the truth, interestingly), the dispensation of truth.. or the level of truth about some things, isn't as black and white and could end up being actually quite negative and self centered. Not every honest word is delivered because of a love for truth, and not every lie is delivered with the intent to destroy. It's very context specific, OSIT
To me, positivity is using knowledge, wisdom, intuition, guidance to understand how to get or attempt to obtain the highest or desired benevolent outcome for whatever the situation is. Negative would mean the opposite of that, though I do see it in a spectrum where there is a point in the middle which is neutral because nothing was done or one thing cancelled out other, but the cancelling effect would only occur with a small range around the midpoint.

When I say the truth is always positive it is more than just ‘the sky is blue’ because to someone who is blind, sky or blue means nothing. Positivity can be painful, it can be exactly what you don’t want, like finding out you’ve got an illness, the illness itself is a negative thing, but it’s true nonetheless and with that truth one can take positive steps to return to health.

My brother has had two covid jabs and is very concerned about what it could do to him, instead of scaring him with those details I give him advice on how to detox and remedy.

There are many shades of grey area.
Witholding truth that doesn’t need or shouldn’t be told for the benefit of the receiver or the situation, in my opinion, isn’t negative, if it has no benefit then it’s a positive thing to keep that truth unknown, then that can be a slippery slope too because sometimes people want the truth but can’t handle it.

I really don’t think lying is the same as withholding information. Can’t undo a lie but can always add more information.

And then, it just really depends on who you’re dealing with and what truth is in question. Generally I say nothing much unless prompted and I don’t sugar coat anything. I just try to find ways to deliver the most appropriate information in the context and as close to what (I think) the truth is without causing harm. I feel like this is the most positive way to approach life when dealing with a vast array of beliefs and biases that everyone has.

that can be a slippery slope too because sometimes people want the truth but can’t handle it.
I think it depends on your intent or motivation behind expressing a truth, as well as HOW the truth is expressed - with external consideration of what another person needs or not.

If someone "cannot handle the truth", are you disrespecting their free will decisions by expressing that truth anyway? That is indeed a slippery slope, but of a different kind.

It can also be a slippery slope to express truths with the intent of self-aggrandizement, for example: "Look at how much I know, you are clearly more stupid or less evolved than me", etc.

And regarding how a truth is expressed: for example, doing so in an aggressive way or emotional tone is also rarely, if ever, helpful.

I completely agree with your approach though:

And then, it just really depends on who you’re dealing with and what truth is in question. Generally I say nothing much unless prompted and I don’t sugar coat anything. I just try to find ways to deliver the most appropriate information in the context and as close to what (I think) the truth is without causing harm. I feel like this is the most positive way to approach life when dealing with a vast array of beliefs and biases that everyone has.

You can't simply say true words and think your work is done. If you ignore or mistake the truth of the situation then it requires a second person to undo the confusion or damage that was caused.

Beyond simply saying true words, there is more we can do for a given situation if we do not overstep boundaries. It's fortunate for us that being open minded means that we can accept greater truths than we can think to ask for. I think we can all benefit from not merely receiving true words, but receiving them in a way that we can understand and complements the lessons we are learning.

You can't simply say true words and think your work is done. If you ignore or mistake the truth of the situation then it requires a second person to undo the confusion or damage that was caused.

Beyond simply saying true words, there is more we can do for a given situation if we do not overstep boundaries. It's fortunate for us that being open minded means that we can accept greater truths than we can think to ask for. I think we can all benefit from not merely receiving true words, but receiving them in a way that we can understand and complements the lessons we are learning.

This is why seeking the truth is like building a fortress. We can’t just lump a heap of truth bricks together if there’s no foundation and nothing to hold it in place. Each new element of truth is a brick that connects other pieces of truth, but we need mortar to hold the bricks. Solidifying the structure with our will and determination, our faith, our quest for understanding.

Over time, with persistence we can build our fortress of truth, which is knowledge, by being open and seeking for new knowledge.

It’s literally one of the trickiest things to discern truth, on our own it’s quite an impossible task. This is why we need each other, only a group can build a fortress of truth- our protection, and hopefully we generate enough positivity from this to surf that wave and make that quantum leap.

It make feel a bit down that I might have to relearn about all these concepts again if I don't make out of 3D, but I guess that's how life goes.
Well, it's already been the best part of my life.

Wonder, joy, joy and wonder. Really seeing the world.

A gift to me and I have no problem repeating it, since if it comes it is a gift to our being.

On the other hand, it is unlikely as Joe surely says, but I don't see why it can't happen.

Knowing something doesn't guarantee anything.

Many are called... right?

So you know about fourth density, the hidden nations in their various degrees and affiliations, but then you in fifth decide that another life in third density is what you need.

And I am reminded in relation to this, of the "race" of elders mentioned by Ra in the Law of One and that despite having graduated to fourth density in the previous harvest, decided as a group to remain in third density in service to all of us.

The possibilities are endless, aren't they?

Missed most what has been said, but on my personal experience I have no idea how many times I have chosen to come back to 3D Earth, but I have in my gut feeling this could be my last 3D reincarnation on Earth.

I have over the last 15-20 yrs or so started to see that I'm moving towards 4D STO, may it be though my dreams, what I have been reading how I think and life experience.

I don't know if this fits into anything, but I see myself becoming a teacher like the Cs, Ra, Bashar etc. Interaction with different beings and possibly ending up as a first contact being like what the above does also. It does sound very interesting.

Which does put it down to, what was it that made my to choose to comeback to Earth? Is it to witness the main upcoming event on Earth? I read that a lot of souls have chosen to come back to Earth to witness this event as its meant to be the main event in this Galaxy at this time.

I read that 4D is the last physical plane. But for 5D and 6D, they can manifest physical planes when needed. They can create their own physical bodies when needed. But its nothing like what we know now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom