Third density repetition

My name is not a directive or even resembling a guideline, whatever word you want to attach to it. At best a preference of how to view my current reality. Duality dissolves at some point, im just not there yet, or again. And that's how the game operates.

You are talking about a universal level of development in the same paragraph that contains 'does this sweater make me look fat?'
If this is something that enters your mind in a metaphysical discussion maybe you need to go back to the drawing board.
To me, the example used (do I look fat) is meant to show the personal motive behind answering 'yes' or 'no'. Are you feeding someone's ego or making an honest assessment? and in either case, why? Questioning your own motives and behavior are in line with "a universal level of development", but that is merely my opinion.

Well there are no shortcuts or free lunch, and I doubt you can "manage" your 5D experience to ensure your next incarnation is STO. You go where you fit based on your FRV and level of development. I think the best way to ensure you come back as STO is to just be more STO and all that that entails.
Yes, FRV and what we do here our free willed choices and work on ourselves is most important. Being more STO here and now is IMO the best way to increase the chances of reincarnating to 4D. I am researching and gaining info on the life in-between life 5thD reincarnation part of this whole equations thus communicating within this topic. Nuance and details are important to me and details that are in the margins or fringes when incorporated in the whole picture gives me a better understanding...What I do know is there is a life review in 5D and elders or guides communicate wth the soul/conciousness and there is a "right" "wrong" "should have" need to learn type of review and there is influencing for us to make a choice to come back

If it is as black and white as you either reach the threshold/frequency for 4D or you don't then we wouldn't have a choice or it wouldnt be set up to make us think we have choice....What I am doing here is commenting on facts from multiple sources and then pontificating

I think the truth is always positive to those who seek it. Knowledge protects - and protection and personal empowerment can never be a bad thing (except to those who prefer their sacred cows, but they're not being objective). I think your wife knows what she looks like pregnant because she can see herself in the mirror. She probably just wants reassurance that she's still beautiful or attractive to you, so she's asking for your subjective opinion. In essence, she's asking "do you find me gross like this"? And you could say "you don't look fat, you look pregnant, and it looks beautiful on you!" then make sure to give her a hug and a kiss or something so she doesn't doubt your sincerity. That way you aren't lying to her, but still giving her the reassurance she needs to be ok with what she sees in the mirror.

I understand what you are saying...

The truth is always positive for those that don't buffer and are ready for it and choose the truth and ask for help sincerely however there are many examples in my life and in literature where the truth can do more harm than good when considering different humans involved.
But if everyone is equal on the learning curve or far along enough or if a situation needs a nudge in a direction...yes the truth is the best course of action.

You are talking about a universal level of development in the same paragraph that contains 'does this sweater make me look fat?'
If this is something that enters your mind in a metaphysical discussion maybe you need to go back to the drawing board.
You are talking about drawing boards in a universal development discussion maybe you need to............lol

God forbid analogies or phrases are used to express communication between people that don't know each other. Pictures, symbolisms are used for thousands of years to pass down messages through the centuries. Communication takes on many forms...

I still don't believe that "The Truth" is the best course of action in EVERY situation.

After reading through the thread and getting hung up on an analogy and having that be the thing that makes you decide to post and communicate says alot more about you than it does the person trying to use the analogy and at the end of the day the analogy was understood and responded to...Please work on your intellectual and emotional center communication within yourself :-)

(imo ) lies carry lies , those lies carry more lies , the lies of those lies of those lies carry even more lies , (...) , and while one can choose to not "speak" truth , even while speaking a lie , truth is spoken , ( albeit perhaps not explicitly )

I still don't believe that "The Truth" is the best course of action in EVERY situation.
Well that sounds like we are supposed to bend the truth to be situational. How much do you bend it before it becomes ‘your truth, my truth’ and not the truth at all. Not telling the truth is akin to lying, but holding back truth because someone can’t deal with it is a more positive action because telling the truth would be unfitting for them is probably more in alignment with non interference of freewill. But it’s still the truth, it doesn’t matter if a person wants to believe lies to bolster up their existence, the truth will always be the truth and ‘their truth’ just a load of make believe lies to soothe to sleep. Believing lies is negative, seeking truth is positive, bending the truth to protect someone’s freewill must be a cancelling effect of both of these which would become a neutral.

Yes, FRV and what we do here our free willed choices and work on ourselves is most important. Being more STO here and now is IMO the best way to increase the chances of reincarnating to 4D. I am researching and gaining info on the life in-between life 5thD reincarnation part of this whole equations thus communicating within this topic. Nuance and details are important to me and details that are in the margins or fringes when incorporated in the whole picture gives me a better understanding...What I do know is there is a life review in 5D and elders or guides communicate wth the soul/conciousness and there is a "right" "wrong" "should have" need to learn type of review and there is influencing for us to make a choice to come back
I think it’s a free will universe, but at the same time just cuz you have the free will to do things that may not be conducive to your growth, others have the free will to advise against it, if you’re willing to listen, and especially if they are your friends. You can always just ignore all guides and advice and do your own thing. Are you suggesting that those guides may give you bad advice or force you to do something against your will?

If it is as black and white as you either reach the threshold/frequency for 4D or you don't then we wouldn't have a choice or it wouldnt be set up to make us think we have choice....What I am doing here is commenting on facts from multiple sources and then pontificating
Can you clarify what you mean by “then we wouldn’t have a choice”? Which choice are you referring to? Sorry if I missed it.

Back
Top Bottom