This is it,and I need your help.

Danny

Jedi
Today at 7 am this morning I have made a life altering decision that may or may not help us.I am going to email as many...no ALL senators of the USA or any other people you could suggest that I am demanding a full independent investigation on the events of 9/11.I have nothing to offer as far as credentials in order to make my voice heard so I am giving the only thing I have left.My life.In this letter I am going to proceed by telling them that I am not going to take any further nourishment.It will be witnessed by my longstanding girlfriend and others around me.I WILL NOT eat until said demands are met.This is where I need the help of you people here at SOTT.Please help me to compile a list of questions that would truly bring to light what is happening here.I don't want to come up with lameduck questions that would only serve to further their agenda or find some loophole to crawl out of.So with your help I think we can come up with some truly cornering questions that have to be addressed.I intend to write to all Senators of the USA,and will "CC" it also to local TV and radio stations around my area.This is not a joke.I am not pulling a "fast one".I cannot and WILL NOT be a part of a murdering psychopathic regime any longer.As of 7:00 am,Wednesday December 13,2006 I hereby refuse to take any further nourishment other than water until such demands are properly met.Also other than helping me compiling a list of questions to demand investigation,if there are any other entities you think would be the proper channels in which to send this to would be greatly appreciated.I do not wish to hear things like "this has been tried before" or "it is futile to try".This is all that I have to give.I have no money,no media savvy,no credentials.All I have is my life.If nothing comes of what I am about to do except my death,then it has become my ultimate Service to Self because this is not how I want to live.Once again thank you in advance for helping me in this endeavor.

Sincerely,
Daniel M. Bumpus

Do you intend to use SOTT name in your letters to those senators?

You know, SOTT guys also had no money, no credentials - but see what they've accomplished, and still continue with low resources they have. It seems to me that it better to live for something, then to die for something (or want to die for something). Dying part is way too easy in this reality, staying alive and DOING something, not.
And during harsh times human creativity works at it best.
Why do you feel that this is the only thing you can possibly do in order to make a change?

Keit said:
Do you intend to use SOTT name in your letters to those senators?

You know, SOTT guys also had no money, no credentials - but see what they've accomplished, and still continue with low resources they have. It seems to me that it better to live for something, then to die for something (or want to die for something). Dying part is way too easy in this reality, staying alive and DOING something, not.
And during harsh times human creativity works at it best.
Why do you feel that this is the only thing you can possibly do in order to make a change?
I do agree with Keit.

We need all good people and specially alive.

Danny said:
This is not a joke.I am not pulling a "fast one".I cannot and WILL NOT be a part of a murdering psychopathic regime any longer.As of 7:00 am,Wednesday December 13,2006 I hereby refuse to take any further nourishment other than water until such demands are properly met.
Think for a minute. How many people have died so far as a result of what is happening in the world today?

Now what makes you think that you starving to death will put pressure on anybody that you intend to notify?

Remember, a guy set himself on fire in public in protest!!! And the mainstream media ignored him.

Danny if life is for learning then there's probably only one thing you're going to learn by starving yourself to death. The rest you'd have to learn some other time.

You might try some laughter. It's OK to laugh and be happy while at the same time feeling incredibly angry or disgusted or whatever. I bet there's room in you for more than one simultaneous emotion.

Danny said:
it has become my ultimate Service to Self because this is not how I want to live.
Danny, I admire your courage.

I do question your motives. I would prefer if you were choosing to use your life to promote the well being and interest of others that are less able or aware than yourself--and in the process thereby serve yourself.

As it is, it appears that you are motivated to lessen the pain and suffering to yourself due to your awareness of this painful reality and the pain and suffering that it causes you. Any service to others that comes as a result is merely a byproduct of your seeking your own self interest.

I think this is the philosophy of the PTB. They think they are serving others by serving themselves in constructing underground bunkers that they can hole up in when the going gets tough, to preserve their own selves. They are the ones that the world needs, the best and the brightest--the ones that simply must survive. The same for planning the destruction of 94% of the population--because they need to be destroyed--for the good of all--the weak are simply too deluded to see this truth. We need our technocratic managers to keep this whole planet on the right track. The stupid masses with their false values certainly can't do it. It's simply the best for everyone, don't you see?

This is not a matter of debate.It is my decision to project what I feel and the the means in which to do it.
1.The matter at hand,in my opinion,is of utmost importance to me.Nothing and I mean NOTHING means a hill of beans if this issue is not resolved.Not my career,not my well being,not my education( or lack thereof)nor my existence in which you loosely term "life".
This is by no definition something I wish to be a part of.
If life is,as you say for learning,what then have any of the innocent children,women and men that have uncerimoniously died during and after these sick twisted individuals who purposelly killed in order to further their agenda,learned???What was the ultimate lesson that was taught?
All I asked was for some help in compiling true honest questions and the language in which to represent them so that they can be investigated by a panel of persons INDEPENDENT of the the regime that set forth such attrocities.I do not wish to go anywhere else in my search for help because I trust in the people that run this site and their opinions.
Further debate in my actions are a waste of your and my time.I will not back down from my decision and I will go elsewhere for help in this matter if that be the case.

OK I apologize in intruding in your ever-lasting search for STO.I wish you all the best in luck in that endeavor.Meanwhile everything we piss and moan about and the daily goings-on,the murders,the bombings,the shootings,the burying of endless amount of human bodies are being done in the name of American security and freedom.If this is what it takes in order for humans to be free and secure,I WANT NO PART OF IT! NONE!I understand now that this has been going on since time immemorium.I have acknowledged that thanks to the many of you here and around the world over.I also understand the responsibilty I have put on you by asking you to partake in constructing such a task.I understand fully if you do not wish to be a part of another's loss of life.A simple "no,go somewhere else" would have sufficed.

Hi Danny,
When one wants to accomplish something truly meaningful in this life, it is, or so I think, a good idea to balance one's emotional and intellectual thinking and feeling so that one's ideas are not too extreme in either the emotional department or the intellectual.

I'm not sure what all is bothering you, but your emotional reaction to these events is too strong, or so I think.

As a parent I too am sickened by the thoughts of the dead Arab children. However, taking myself out of the picture will NOT solve the issues hitting me daily. How can I attempt to make a difference if I am dead?

I suspect that something ELSE is what is really the point here that is bothering you. Maybe not, as I don't know you except by the posts you make here to SOTT.

If something else *IS* bothering you, I'm sure the folks here would be more than happy to offer assistance. But you have to ask.

If it isn't, then maybe you should attempt to step back a bit from the issues that are bothering you then come back at them in a few days?

Don

You know, it's not so nice to put responsibility of your own actions on someone else shoulders (SOTT forum in this case) even if it disguised as a noble act of self sacrifice.
And now you try to use a "guilt" tactic ("no,go somewhere else") because we don't want to help you to starve to death.

Danny said:
If life is,as you say for learning,what then have any of the innocent children,women and men that have uncerimoniously died during and after these sick twisted individuals who purposedly killed in order to further their agenda,learned???What was the ultimate lesson that was taught?
That's up to the participants and observers.

Further debate in my actions are a waste of your and my time.
I wasn't trying to debate you. I was trying to help you THINK -- hopefully using your brain instead of your emotions.

Danny said:
Meanwhile everything we piss and moan about and the daily goings-on,the murders,the bombings,the shootings,the burying of endless amount of human bodies are being done in the name of American security and freedom.If this is what it takes in order for humans to be free and secure,I WANT NO PART OF IT! NONE!
I think those are feelings common to just about everybody on the forum. It's completely understandable that you feel that way, but here's my take on it: if you let the psychopath's actions drive you to this, didn't you do what they wanted you to?

We are in a conflict between humans and psychopaths; if some humans take themselves out of the game because of desperation over the psychopath's actions, who benefits? To top it off you happen to be one who's informed about the real state of the world, living in a country that could use this information very much - there is a possibility of making a difference by giving other people information and by networking (among several other things.)

Plus from what I've read of you you have a good aptitude for "thinking out of the box" - we can use your ideas! And no one here wants to lose a comrade in arms...

Do you want to follow Malachi Ritscher's foosteps? A noble act for sure, but it was the last one he ever did. And the thing is, THEY didn't even blink an eye. They just went on doing their evil stuff as if nothing had happened.

It is a decision that belongs to you only. I too don't want to lose a comrade, I think you contribute very positively to the active network here. Not trying to make you reconsider, just giving some more food for thought.

Jesus H Christ!This is not guilt put on anyone here. I meant that I apologized for what I have said and that the LAST thing I want to do is hold anyone else responsible for what I want to do.This is the precise reason why nothing gets done on this planet.It's not about your feelings or mine.What about the feelings of thehundreds of thousands of people who DID NOT WANT to die???It is about what has to be DONE.I am NOT putting blame on anyone I said I dont WANT to so therefore I will go elsewhere for the help.If I had come here asking for information or help in compiling questions regarding 9/11 WITHOUT ever mentioning my intentions this whole stupid thread would not have even lasted this long.I would have streams of Q&A and and unlimited guidance towards that goal.I apologize for ever having mentioned what my plans were.

Dan,
I do not know you, but I hear you.
Yeah, I understand that you want to DO something to affect change.
Me too.
BUT the problem I see is that YOU & ME (probably also everyone here) are just proverbial piss-ants.
If I thought I could make a change, I would consider joining you.
Problem IS that nobody (PTB) really gives a damn.
Probably lots-o-people here too don't care.
You are understandably just pissed off. ME TOO...
But have humor man.
F&%k 'em all man.!.!.!
THEY DO NOT CARE.
Live for yourself.
When it comes to our own future, I think we are allowed to be somewhat greedy.
Don't cop out. (edit: I took out a derogatory remark for which I apologize)
Suicide is not a bullit train to heavan.
Nor does anyone in power care about us piss-ants.
But if there are a couple million piss-ants...
That'd be a different story, yes?
Piss-ants need a leader.
Take charge.
Gather piss-ants.!.!.!

Danny said:
Meanwhile everything we piss and moan about and the daily goings-on,the murders,the bombings,the shootings,the burying of endless amount of human bodies are being done in the name of American security and freedom.If this is what it takes in order for humans to be free and secure,I WANT NO PART OF IT! NONE!
Hi Danny - for what it's worth, I feel exactly the same way - every single day.

The only difference, I think, is that I know that my leaving would make the bastards who condone these things and direct these things happy - that my staying here and working every day to not be like them, and to make whatever tiny difference I can, is what really drives them nuts - what really pisses them off.

You've been around long enough to know that once you told us here what you have decided to do that we most probably would not say, "alright Danny - way to go - destroy yourself" - if you leave, that means there is one less of us here fighting the battle. It is your choice, it is your life - but as someone who has read every post you've written here, and who recognizes the potential in you and the value of your voice, don't expect me to be 'happy' about your decision.

I'd never presume to tell you what to do - but if you think anything you do is going to get this government to come clean about - or to even honestly investigate - 911 - then you're living in a dream world. It's not going to happen - they will write you off as some loon - if they ever even hear about you in the first place.

I understand being so pissed and fed up that you want to do something, anything, to make a difference - but leaving the stage won't change a thing, except that you won't be here to make a difference anymore. Malachi Ritscher died just one month and ten days ago for exactly the same reason you use - http://www.iheardyoumalachi.org/story.html - burned himself alive while no one watched, no one noticed and nothing changed.

He sacrificed himself in a most gruesome way, intending to make a statement that the 'system' would have to notice - for a cause worth dying for - a cause that, if our world were more healthy, should be on the tip of everyone's tongue.

Again, it's your choice and I'm not trying to debate you - you've made your decision - I just can't sit here and pretend that it will actually make a difference for anyone other than you.

Back
Top Bottom