This is it,and I need your help.

Danny, your pain can now act as a source of great strength and development, if utilized and focussed properly. There will be a time, where all this struggle will make sense. Find out how to 'channelize' this energy in a creative way.

It seems to me to be a matter of how much pain one allows to flow through oneself at a time. The amount of pain waiting, however, is infinite. There are people out there who went through this pain - your very process - before. They can stay with you in this difficult time and understand. Nothing more. You are not alone. atreides tried this to convey to you. This form of help is no matter of 'big pharma medication to forget and move on' though.

In my last year, remorse was and still is my biggest source of pain. Seeing the consequences and 'earning' this actual probable future for what I did or did not generated enormous energies that allowed me to change myself through the painful 'melting in a crucible'. But now I want to make it better.

I wish you the best and guidance in your process.

Hi Danny,

I feel this is just the scenario those who are behind 9/11 indeed want; for those who are seeking answers to give up their quest, and thus be quiet, forever.. For this is what would happen if you take this extreme action.

They would be laughing themselves silly if every sincere seeker were to take this course of action. You are dealing with OUT and OUT PSYCHOPATHS who would not budge an inch, when and if they hear of your actions here.

Please think about your girlfriend and how hurt those close to you would be too.

No one gets out of here alive mate, no point AT ALL in speeding up to that end point, is there really?

I admire your passion!
And I absolutely share the outrage and frustration with you.
I might even consider a "hunger strike" strategy myself
IF there was the slightest chance of having an impact.

I haven't read all 16 pages of this discussion, so forgive me if I'm being repetitious. But I did want to point out a key flaw in your strategy.

Let's review:
Psychopaths are the problem
Psychopaths have colonized in the power centers of government, religion and industry
Psychopaths have grown into cancerous tumors that have now metastacized througout society
Psychopaths callously ravaging humanity is what's generated your outrage.

But the key flaw is that:
Psychopaths don't care.
Psychopaths are incapable of caring.
Psychopaths will not be affected if you starve yourself to death.

This is the very heart of the outrageous problem:
Psychopaths have no "heart."

So rage on! And keep transforming your rage into strength and determination.
But let the truth about your adversary guide your strategies.

As one Ascended Master advised:
Be wise as a serpent,
But innocent as a dove.

So, put on the full armor of goodness
So that you can stand against the schemes of darkness.
Our struggle is not against flesh and blood,
But against the rulers,
The authorities, and
The powers of this dark world --
And the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

Therefore put on the full armor of goodness
So that when the evil days come,
You will be able to stand firm
Girded up with the truth.

I don't suppose we could have a radio show? Not like podcasts, but on a radio station? I know that radio stations are basically owned by the same people that tv news, but would it be worth calling up various stations and proposing the idea? I don't know how much it would cost to air such a show though, etc. Or a column in a big newspaper or our own tv show even. Or maybe even make our own newspaper? We need to brainstorm on all ways we can think of to possibly expose all the non-internet users to this material. Passing out leaflets?

Hmm or what about making a journal/newspaper of our own, and then advertising it on a popular tv or radio station in various sections of US and the world to get people interested or something..

Danny said:
You all have just turned my anger and hatred into love and hope and if that isn't proof enough to ANYONE else reading this post what it truly means to stand in the face of hatred and refuse to turn the other cheek ,then I dont know what is!I don't know if you realize the ramifications of this thread.You not only taught me but at the same time anyone else who would ahppen upon this thread and read it and feel the same as I do .
As I read through this thread throughout the day, and reached this part of it, I felt an infusion of joy in my heart. I felt the ring of a chink being made in the wall of our prison. And I felt very clearly that the work being done here is not in vain. So thank you Danny, and to all who contributed here and made this happen!

Laura said:
People sometimes ask how such conspiracies as the JFK assassination and 9/11 could be "covered up without someone from the inside talking." As Harrison Livingstone points out, this is a naive question. If someone is a witness to a murder done by professionals, do you really think they are going to go around blabbing about it? And if the victim is a president, or the people in the World Trade Center towers and 4 airliners, it is clear that it has been committed by those with great power. Anybody with two firing neurons can figure out that such perpetrators are in such a strong position that protesting or blabbing puts the whistle-blower in the gravest of danger...

(Emphasis mine)
I certainly agree with this simple, logical rebuttal to a common argument against the feasibility of suspected conspiracies. Here's another rebuttal that I think is even more convincing:

Though it's safe to say, most people could be silenced by threats against their own lives, there are those, perhaps being more passionate or defiant, who would not be intimidated into silence.

However, I'd venture to say that everyone could be silenced by threats against their loved ones--especially their children. That exponentially ups the crisis from that of possibly "dying" to facilitating a "murder."

Complete control can be exerted by the "right" person making one "innocent" inquiry:

"So, how's Little Johnny liking his new teacher over at Bush Elementary this year? He's a ball of energy on the playground, isn't he?"

Henry said:
You no doubt know the famous story of the flapping of the butterfly wings that can create a storm halfway around the globe. They call it non-linear dynamics. Small things can have great effects.

This thread is Danny beating his butterfly wings so fast that he is ready to pass out.
Henry's reply is wonderful. I love the butterfly analogy and want to add another that also makes a relevant point for Danny and us all here.

A butterfly must struggle vigorously to free itself from its cocoon, or it will never fly because it is that exhausting struggle which actually causes the wings to "inflate" -- empowering them to ascend to heights safe from predators and enabliing them to see entirely new realities.

One of the rules of this forum is sincerity. And i'm going to abide by this rule but i don't like that i'm going to write now. First i wanted to thank Danny and to say him sorry for being too late for this thread, and thank you!
I returned from funeral of a relative, he was a very honest old man, totally blind for the last decade, he was slowly coming even with death this month, first for weeks, then for days, hours, minutes. Last days he couldn't hold a cup in his hand, move a leg, and being blind for many years, asthmatic and in constant pain due to overmedication, he fought for every tiny breath of air, till the last second he uttered "I want to live, want to live, want to live".

But there is a difference between his death and what you were heading to do: he lived and died as a tiny bolt of giant train of deception not recognizing that he is a bolt.

But you by simple fact of being on this forum are not like him: he didn't have that precious knowledge that could have shaped his life differently - that you are aware you are a bolt, I know that I'm a bolt supporting war and destruction machine by mere fact of my existence.

I mean, Danny, we all came here via strange different ways and here we have a rare gift of opportunity to really see that we are not more than talking and moving bolts in the giant train of deception and lies.

I think as we are part of this system we support it by mere fact of our existence as zillions of other bolts. One bolt can't fight mass of train, no matter how desperate his attempts would be. What use would be to become a dead broken bolt only to be immediately substituted by the next spare new one?

We have a truly priceless if utilized wisely opportunity. We can become conscious self-aware bolts little by little, one by one. And then when one becomes a self-aware bolt in that huge Train rushing nowhere he through enormous efforts can start unscrewing himself from matrix hole he is firmly placed in. Then he needs to create shocks so luckily during one of them he falls out of place, finally free. And then maybe, once free, this self-aware bolt will see that actually it is more than a piece of crafty metal, that there is a spark of life inside, if he cherishes that tiny life one day he realizes that he is a caterpillar which one day becomes a butterfly.

If more butterflies will gently and insistently flap their wings all over that pesky train sustained by zillions of bolts put in place by 4d engineers more bolts will feel a strange tension and start to extricate themselves from respective jolts in train. More bolts will be able to fall from train; some of those will flap wings over to assist others to unscrew themselves. At a certain moment a critical mass of screws will fall out of train, so with loss of a tiny one more the whole decepticon train will simply disintegrate, turn into mountain of rotten metal wreckage to be disposed properly.

You can't fight the system, By fighting with it, you become one with it osit. Only thing each one can do is to extricate himself from it and help others doing it themselves. Laura on one of threads wrote that "one has to be wise as a serpent and gentle as a dove".

Danny, would you believe that when one bolt somewhere in the universe desperately tries to unscrew itself or to be broken up; maybe somewhere else another bolt will hear that strange hammering sound and will start doing the same from its part of the vast universe! Maybe more than one bolt will hear hammering sounds!

I'm very grateful to you that you hammered, as I was for quite a while desperate as nothing worked: not self-remembering, not self-observe as I observed only when was able to fix something ugly, and logically observe has nothing to do with fixing anything. I thought that I'm not more than a poor robotoid not able to do anything, with that last thought of self-pitying after reading Henry's post I wiped and went to sleep, and then suddenly woke in the middle of the night thinking of you, of that train we are integral part, and then something unexpected happened: I clearly saw the last day, the day of funerals myself like if somebody else would see me. I don't know if it was a glimpse of self-remembering or not, but definitely it was first time I saw what I was doing from somewhere else. And it was very ugly sight, like there was nothing altruistic in anything I did, everything had some selfish agenda, comfort or pleasure of being in company of persons I respect much. Guys, I don't know what it was, but it was ugly.

Danny, thanks to your battling your wings somewhere on the other side of BBM I was able to have a little glimpse on myself. I saw myself from outside. Yesterday night I saw it so clearly, and now I'm back to sleep and thoughts are not so adamantly clear as they were tonight. I was so overwhelmed that didn't write anything down. How to prolong these moments of self-awareness just a tiny bit?

I started reading this thread yesterday and last night i was thinking about Danny too. And everyone else here. And then all the world. All those butterflies fighting hard to break open their cocoons, hurting perhaps themselves in the process. The story JGeropoulas shared is one that i have used as an example plenty of times in my life. Yet i kept forgetting one thing: we are not butterflies, and we can ASK for help. Danny, you needed help and you asked for it; as is forever promised, you received.

Danny, really everything's been said already, but i'd like to thank you for starting this whole thread, and all of you who contributed, everything you all shared.

Ps: People mentioned the name Grace... i don't think i ever met her before. But if she is who i "saw" here... she is beautiful. Judging from the eyes, she must be Truth's daughter. :)

This quote from the Cs material is maybe relevant:

Q: (L) Okay. One of the sensations I have experienced is that I have had it up to the eyebrows with the negative energies and experiences of 3rd density, and I have thought lately that this feeling of having had enough, in an absolute sense, is one of the primary motivators for wanting to find one's way out of this trap we are in. I want out of it. Is this part of this "nature" as you call it?
A: Yes. [...] When you see the futility of the limitations of 3rd density life, it means you are ready to graduate. Notice those who wallow in it.

Q: (L) Some people obviously wallow in extreme materiality. And there seems to be another kind that is more subtle, which has to do with saying that you want to grow and become enlightened, and yet such a person is unable to pierce the veil of their own illusions about how to become enlightened, and this illusion is the wallowing...
A: Wallowing takes many forms.

WOW!
I just discovered this thread and read every word and all I can say is WOW!
This thread is beautiful! I have never experienced such a range of emotions in a single thread like I did in this one. From outrage to tearful joy!
Every single word would have to be quoted in order to show what I mean.
Maybe an experience of mine could help someone in a similar way.
I was reminded of a news story a few months ago where a state prosecutor (attorney general?) was standing on the steps of a courthouse telling a group of mothers that they WOULD immunize their children or face jail time. I believe he was quoted as saying: "We can do this the easy way or the hard way, but either way, it's gotta get done."

At the end of this story, I felt such a rage that I wanted to bang my fists on my desk and curse up a storm.
I knew the prosecutor was being wrong, but couldn't quite explain why. I went to bed that night seething and found it hard to sleep. The next day I couldn't get the story out of my mind. I guess you could say I felt that something needed to be done and done NOW! But I didn't know what, and couldn't find a decent outlet for my emotions. I just felt that someone needed to pay for this outrageous treatment of ordinary citizens.

Reading this thread and combining the knowledge here with the knowledge gained from previous research allows me to understand my machine a little better.
I see that it is natural for decent people to experience these kinds of emotions when perceiving injustices of various types, so I know I'm not alone.
I also understand the two major reactions that are identified in this thread; i.e., The most common tendency in me is for the machine to run the various self-calming routines that eventually put my emotions back to sleep so that I can live with myself without worrying about something I can't change, and without having to DO anything.
The other reaction is the one I chose as a way of dealing with the above situation.
When I calmed down enough to be able to think, I did some research on the issue of vaccinations/immunizations.
To make a long story short, there is enough information out there that if gathered together, would allow any parent to make a risk assessment with regard to their child. If the parent decides that the risk of death, autism, or whatever, is too high based on the current available information, they should be allowed to follow the opt-out procedures with no further harrassment.
The parent has put out the effort needed to fulfill their responsibility to protect the health and life of their child and that fact should become obvious (to others - even a judge) as they present their case.
Then juxtapose the prosecutor's call for unquestioned obedience to the immunization mandate, and a few facts come into focus. Namely, the failure of the public servant to gather all the relevant facts and provide them to the public they serve so that the working citizens, busy making the tax money to pay his salary, can make an educated choice.
Also obvious is the fact that the prosecutor does NOT care about ANY child because in order to care about "the children", he would be caring about each individual child in that group called "the children."
But the fact is, if there IS some risk, then he IS willing to sacrifice YOUR child or any child that's necessary, because his agenda is to enforce the mandate, NOT to protect any particular child from disease or anything else.
The only reason this fact isn't obvious is because he is too cowardly to point his finger at your child and tell you to your face that your baby is expendable.

I hope this is a good example of something that can be done with emotional shocks. I feel like I directed my anger at trying to figure out why I was so angry and that I realized the reason was two-fold. I felt the injustice, itself, and the confusion as to not understanding the dynamics being played out.
As a result, I now think I would be better able to handle the issue appropriately if one of my kids needed help on the subject.

If I'm missing something or am off-base here, I would appreciate feedback, 'cause I know I still have a lot of work to do.

As to "the rest of the story...", I didn't find out until fairly recently that the parents involved caved in from the threat of jail time. I think I would have gone to jail for the 10 days and spent the time working on getting the case before a judge. Even if I didn't win, maybe it would serve two important purposes. 1) Provide me valuable feedback to strengthen my case and 2) embolden others to stand up for their rights.
I don't know, maybe that's wishful thinking. I just hope to have the courage to do what's right when the time comes.

Back
Top Bottom