Tobacco project/research/video

"TAR" is total aerosol residue.

Smoking one pack of cigarettes per day for a full year leaves one quart of tar in your lungs!!!

What the f*** ever. If i have a QUART of tar in my lungs, no, make that 3 quarts for my 3 years, HOW AM I EVEN ALIVE?

According to these retards, cause that's :halo: what they are, anyone who smokes for a few years should be dead, BUT HOLD ON A SECOND :lol:

some of you have smoked your whole lives and are you dead? do you have cancer? do you cough blood or something? no, of course not!

It's just "tar is bad" OVER AND OVER AGAIN and no one is allowed to question it! :headbash:

So let's read on...

I've been smoking for over 30 years, 5 of those on additive free tobacco. I recently had an MRI which covered my chest among other things. The oncologist was showing me how fantastically well I was doing and banged up the picture of my lungs onto the viewer and said - "there look at that, your lungs are perfect". I guess he had forgotten I was a smoker . :)

I've been smoking for over 30 years, 5 of those on additive free tobacco. I recently had an MRI which covered my chest among other things. The oncologist was showing me how fantastically well I was doing and banged up the picture of my lungs onto the viewer and said - "there look at that, your lungs are perfect". I guess he had forgotten I was a smoker .

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Can I use your testimony in the video? Seriously.

Does anyone here remember the C's saying something about smoking was bad for the Lizzies because it did something to our energy level that made it 'taste bad' for them?? Or did I just dream that one night after a cigarette? It's been years since I read that. Not sure if it was on Laura's site.

magnison said:
Does anyone here remember the C's saying something about smoking was bad for the Lizzies because it did something to our energy level that made it 'taste bad' for them?? Or did I just dream that one night after a cigarette? It's been years since I read that. Not sure if it was on Laura's site.

No, something to that effect has indeed been said. I don't have it handy though -- does anyone have that excerpt at the tip of their fingers?

Because of the severe addictions and the harmful effects of smoking, vaccination protocols have been developed. The principle is under the premises that if an antibody is attached to a nicotine molecule, it will be prevented from diffusing through the capillaries, thus making it less likely that it ever effects the brain by binding to nicotinic acetylcholine receptors.

I just found this on wikipedia. Dude, they actually have developed "vaccines" to prevent nicotine from having any effect in the body!!!!!

They're destroying our rights before we even make the desicion about it!! This is going way too far!!

They've used smoking to create another excuse to put some unnatural deadly GARBAGE into our bodies!! AAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!

sorry for the rant, but it's just a lie that smoking is harmful and makes me so mad. MORE MOTIVATION!!

It just reminds me of this part from session 28/10/94:

Q: (L) Is smoking detrimental to any of our bodies?
A: Not if mild. Not if mind is in right mode.
Q: (L) Does smoking enhance psychic abilities?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Is it true that the government program to stamp out
smoking is inspired by the Lizzies?
A: Yes because they know it may heighten psychic abilities.
Q: (L) What is causing the lung cancer they are attributing to
smoking?
A: Mental conditioning and subliminal programming to
expect it.
Q: (L) So, it only happens if you are convinced that it can
and must happen?
A: Correct.

I'm looking forward to see your video,Abstract. I have been a smoker for ten years and the recent health check I had revealed that my lungs are in good condition, as well. I attempted to quit it in the past,though mainly because of the bad smell. However,I have been smoking hand rolling tobacco (I smoke Golden Virginia now because it is best tobacco I can find) for nearly two months and the smell does not disturb me anymore.

I have been a smoker for ten years and the recent health check I had revealed that my lungs are in good condition, as well

Damage to the lungs can occur in other ways besides what you breathe, although mainly there's pollution to worry about, definately not smoking.

attempted to quit it in the past,though mainly because of the bad smell.

I've tried to quit because i was convinced it was a bad thing a while back, that it was dirty and unspiritual. Now i see it as a wholesome spiritual practice, using what mother earth gave us to use.

However,I have been smoking hand rolling tobacco (I smoke Golden Virginia now because it is best tobacco I can find) for nearly two months and the smell does not disturb me anymore.

Organic/natural tobacco isn't filled with chemicals, i noticed that the smell is less bothersome to myself and others, because it's not a chemical smell. Just smelling the tobacco, it's kind of like tea. Any argument you can think of against smoking is just moot point.

abstract said:
Because of the severe addictions and the harmful effects of smoking, vaccination protocols have been developed. The principle is under the premises that if an antibody is attached to a nicotine molecule, it will be prevented from diffusing through the capillaries, thus making it less likely that it ever effects the brain by binding to nicotinic acetylcholine receptors.

I just found this on wikipedia. Dude, they actually have developed "vaccines" to prevent nicotine from having any effect in the body!!!!!

They're destroying our rights before we even make the desicion about it!! This is going way too far!!

They've used smoking to create another excuse to put some unnatural deadly GARBAGE into our bodies!! AAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!

sorry for the rant, but it's just a lie that smoking is harmful and makes me so mad. MORE MOTIVATION!!

I remember seeing some articles awhile back... Here they are FWIW:

Psyche said:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=84.msg37679#msg37679

session 980627 said:
Q: So, there are people who are actually benefited by smoking?
A: Genetics will offer proof of this.
Q: You mean that one can see changes in DNA before and after smoking?
A: Close
I saw the other day in a local newspaper that there is a nicotine vaccine under investigation. Then doing some digging, I found that it was old news, but the clinical trials are making progress.

So who knows, soon we might have a whole new campaign to prevent the benefits of nicotine...

http://www(dot)nih.gov/news/pr/dec99/nida-17.htm

Nicotine is the main addictive component of tobacco. The purpose of the vaccine is to prevent nicotine from reaching the brain so as to reduce its effects and help keep people from becoming addicted.
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2003/05/030521092701.htm

The new idea that they have developed is to take a chemical that resembles nicotine and use it to induce an active immune response. In this immune response, the body produces antibodies against nicotine that can neutralize it in the bloodstream. If a smoker later smokes a cigarette, the antibodies will clear the nicotine from the system before it reaches the brain.
http://www(dot)drugresearcher.com/news/ng.asp?id=62630-nabi-pharmaceuticals-tobacco-vaccine-nicvax

Nicotine vaccine takes further developmental step

Nabi Pharmaceuticals has received a $4.1 million grant to advance the only vaccine being developed in the US and Europe for tobacco addiction. The vaccine is being developed to treat nicotine addiction and smoking relapse with a view to reducing the 5 million tobacco-related deaths that occur each year.

Now, this is dangerous!

Apologies if this was already posted and I missed it, but there was also Chantix, the "stop smoking by killing yourself drug":

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=84.msg55546#msg55546

Psyche said:
Clinic offers stop-smoking regimen that scares doctors

Stop-smoking by killing yourself Drug...

FDA Issues Early Communication for Chantix

_http://www.fda.gov/bbs/topics/NEWS/2007/NEW01749.html

FDA is evaluating postmarketing adverse event reports for Chantix (varenicline), a prescription medicine to help adults stop smoking.

Based on FDA’s request for information from the manufacturer, Pfizer, Inc., the company recently submitted reports to the agency describing suicidal ideation (thoughts). In the wake of a case report citing erratic behavior in an individual who had used Chantix, FDA has also asked the company for any information on additional cases that may be similar in patients who have taken the drug.

FDA’s Center for Drug Evaluation and Research is working to complete an analysis of the available information and data. When this analysis is completed, FDA will communicate the conclusions and recommendations to the public.

In the meantime, FDA recommends that health care providers monitor patients taking Chantix for behavior and mood changes. Patients taking Chantix should contact their doctors if they experience behavior or mood changes.

FDA also advises that, due to reports of drowsiness, patients should use caution when driving or operating machinery until they know how using Chantix may affect them.

Full text of the Early Communication about the Ongoing Safety Review can be found at: _http://www.fda.gov/cder/drug/early_comm/varenicline.htm.

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=7241.msg58309#msg58309

Psyche said:
Happyville said:
A Doctor "friend" of mine has offered to prescribe to me, a new stop smoking drug called CHAMPIX bosting 85 percent success rate among her patients...(not that I really want to quit, but everyone seems to want to be a hero and save my life) I very politly declined the offer as this new drug apperently does wonders on the part of your brain that makes you feel "satisfied". I suspect CHAMPIX may be a nice "gateway" drug (made by pfizer) for future anti-depressent presrciptions (made by pfizer)... Anyone got any info on how this stuff works?

I believe it is Chantix. There has been already a of story about it in SOTT. I remember posting something here in the forum because there were already "suicidal thoughts" associated with the clinical trials of chantix. The "stop smoking by killing yourself drug" kind of thing.

The active ingredient in this medication is varenicline, a novel alpha4beta2 nicotinic receptor partial agonist that inhibits nicotine binding but stimulates receptor activity.

FDA Evaluating Adverse Reports for Stop-Smoking Drug

The maker of Chantix (varenicline), a prescription medicine to help adults stop smoking, has submitted reports to FDA describing suicidal thoughts in people taking the drug. FDA is working on an analysis of available information and will communicate conclusions and recommendations when complete. Meanwhile, the agency recommends that health care providers monitor patients taking Chantix for behavior and mood changes. Patients taking Chantix should contact their doctors if they experience behavior or mood changes.

_http://www.fda.gov/bbs/topics/NEWS/2007/NEW01749.html
And another story
FDA Issues Health Advisory
_http://online.wsj.com/article/SB120189673998036071.html

WASHINGTON -- The Food and Drug Administration said it
is "increasingly likely" that Pfizer Inc.'s smoking-cessation drug
Chantix may be tied to serious psychiatric symptoms. The FDA's
comment is part of a public health advisory issued Friday.

The public health advisory highlighted warnings issued by Pfizer last
month stating that Chantix users should be monitored for suicidal
behavior, depressed mood and other changes in behavior.

On Jan. 18, Pfizer said it would update the product label for Chantix
to more prominently display post-marketing reports of adverse events
that were first added to the product label last November after the
FDA conducted a preliminary assessment of reported side effects.

Such reports included depression, changes in behavior and suicidal
thinking in some patients within days or weeks after starting Chantix
treatment. At the time, the FDA said the role of Chantix wasn't clear.

Now, the FDA said, "it appears increasingly likely that there may be
an association between Chantix and serious neuropsychiatric symptoms."
[...]

Back
Top Bottom