Toxic Heavy Metals Urine Test - Micro Trace Minerals

Here is an update on a recently completed DMSA and IV EDTA chelation. EDTA_DMSA.png
Interestingly this time I fasted for two days, after listening to an interview by Dr Mercola with Dr Walsh
which made some sense, and I thought worth a try. The idea is since many toxins are stored in the fat cells, if one activates fat burning, that will also mobilize the toxins, presenting them in the blood, and available for the chelating agents to grab. I saw increases in Lead and Mercury, Tungsten for the first time, and still some Cadmium and Aluminum coming out. I think the next time I do a DMSA/EDTA chelation I'll fast during the chelation regime, which means fasting for about 3-4 days (my protocol is DMSA every 6 hours for 3 days, the 1st day of DMSA is also iv EDTA, and then 11 days off. So I would fast for 1-2 days before starting the DMSA/iv EDTA, and then 3 days fasting during the DMSA)

Very interesting video Anartist. Have you ordered his basic or practitioner course? I think it would be a worthwhile investment along with the 23andme results when I receive the data.

Back
Top Bottom