Train derailments and explosions and chemical spills

Well, it has diverted my attention from impending doom via the warmongers inciting China now as well as Russia!

This one also diverts attention from

1) Biden's Laptop
2) Corruption in Biden's family
3) Bio Labs in Ukraine
4) Clot-shot consequences
5) Rising poverty in the US
6) Failing small and medium businesses
7) Rising debt in families
8) Rising mental health problems
and on and on and on ............................................................................................................................................................................

This one did a splendid job in "diverting". I suspect it might be on the level of "Putin controls Trump" during Trump's time in office.

5.12-East-Palestine-1.jpg

I believe one of the people in that picture may be the person running this channel

Spotted him when looking for info about this train derailment.

Tucker Carlson:

Imagine Sitting In East Palestine, Ohio And Watching Biden Give Billions More To Ukraine

"This could lead to the destruction of the West..."

"Zelenskyy himself is a very dark force. That is obvious if you watch him. It is unmistakable. Who could not see that? This man is a destroyer. He banned a Christian faith in his country and arrested nuns and priests. Oh, but he's a hero, claim our leaders from Chuck Schumer to Mitch McConnell. No, Zelenskyy is not a hero. He is an instrument of total destruction. That is not a defense of his enemies. It's just true and maybe that's why Joe Biden is drawn to him. Biden landed in Kyiv today to promote another world war."

Well I had another go at the NOAA simulator. This time I did it differently.

I ran individual simulations at a set time in East Palestine but this time observing where air molecules at 200, 500 and 1000 meters starting point end up after 24 hr of flight. The first simulation was at time Feb. 6th at 4 PM, next at 5 PM (UTC 21:00) and so on until Feb. 7th at 8 AM (UTC 13:00).

I took all the results and made a gif out of them.

Observe how that air mass changes altitude with time in the bottom graph. Also note, as time passes that air mass is at a different (X,Y) coordinate location. So don't get confused at what you see, though it is easy to do.

Note the changes in direction in which the the given air mass trajectory takes it over the span of 24 hrs.

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

It's going to get worst. First signal that Norfolk and probably EPA are trying to pull a fast one on the people of East Palestine. Norfolk tried to leave the chemically soaked soil under the tracks in place.
Why ? Only one thing, $$$$$$$$$

Someone provide an old accident report from 2012 where vinyl chloride was involved. Read this,

1677168074113.png

1677168508115.png

1677168336415.png

Did anything change in 2023 in East Palestine ?
My guess things are even worst !!!

Attachments

• 1677168108214.png
    1677168108214.png
    70.2 KB · Views: 4

5.12-East-Palestine-1.jpg

View attachment 71632

Ah, those masons! They're just about everywhere something has been built... some of the sessions indicate that they may not be the comic book super-villains that they're made out to be:

Session 12 November 1994​

[...]

Q: (L) On a number of occasions we talked about the quorum and the Illuminati. They both seem to be the highest levels of secret organizations. What is their relationship to each other?

A: Please put new music on; this a little disruptive. {Creation Chant}

Q: (L) How is this? {Celtic harp}

A: Better.

Q: (L) You don't like the Native American stuff?

A: It is okay but disruptive to vibrations.

Q: (L) Back to the quorum and illuminati.

A: Quorum mostly alien; illuminati mostly human.

Q: (L) Well, the quorum has been described...

A: Meet; two halves of whole.

Q: (L) Well the quorum seems to be described as being in touch with the Cassiopaeans, that is, yourselves, which you have described as beneficial beings, is this correct?

A: Close.

Q: (L) The illuminati has been described as being behind or with the brotherhood which has been described as being in connection with the Lizard beings...

A: Close. But not that simple.

Q: (L) Well, if the quorum is the good guys and the illuminati is the bad guys, and they both are at the high levels of Freemasonry, what is the story here?

A: Picture a circle or cycle first now then contemplate for a moment before follow up.

Q: (L) Okay, I am contemplating a cycling circle.

A: Now, two halves representing positive and negative. Two halves.

Q: (L) Well, what I am getting out of that is the two halves and both sides are playing with the human race. Is that it?

A: No. This is complicated but if you can learn and understand, it will be a super revelation.

Q: (L) Well, go ahead and explain.

A: Ask step by step.

Q: (L) Why do we so often have to ask things step by step?

A: In order to absorb the information.

Q: (L) The quorum is described as the good guys. The illuminati is described as bad guys. And yet, they are both Masonic. When a person in the Masonic organization reaches the higher levels, are there individuals at the higher levels recruiting masons to one side or the other?

A: First, not exactly one side or another.

Q: (L) I am beginning to not understand something here because if the Lizzies...

A: Unblock.

Q: (L) I don't have a block here. If the brotherhood AKA illuminati AKA Lizzies AKA beast are the ones who are going to do detrimental things to this planet, how are they related or connected to the quorum which is in touch with...

A: This will take time to explain be patient it will be worth it.

Q: (L) Well, are you going to explain it right now?

A: Ask step by step.

Q: (L) Okay. What is the nature of evil?

A: Blend.

Q: (L) Are the Lizzies what we would consider to be evil?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Are the Cassiopaeans what we would consider to be good?

Q: (L) Yet, do the Cassiopaeans use and manipulate the Lizzies to accomplish certain things?

A: No.

Q: (L) The Lizzies work independently and in opposition to the Cassiopaeans?

A: Independently, not in opposition.

Q: (L) Well then, is there somebody over and above this whole project...

A: We serve others therefore there is no opposition. Careful now. Step by step. If you do not fully understand answer ask another.

Q: (L) Part of a whole. Part of a circle.

A: Blend.

Q: (L) Does this mean...

A: Picture a blending colored circle image.

Q: (L) Are you saying that at some levels the two halves overlap?

Q: (L) Are you saying that some of the Quorum are good guys and bad guys and the same for the Illuminati because the two are on opposing sides of the circle but at the point of blending one is weighted more to one side and the other to the other side? And these organizations are where the interactions come together?

A: Closer.

Q: (L) Let's leave it for the time being.

A: No. Now please.

Q: (L) Okay. So it is a blending. Does it have something to do with ... in your case service to others means that you even serve those who serve self, is that correct?

A: Yes; we serve you and the Lizards have programed your race to self service remember.

Q: (L) Well, I am down a notch or two. So, I am still a service to self individual to some extent, is that correct?

A: But moving slowly toward service to others. Not all humans are.

Q: (L) Does this mean that when people who are members of the quorum or illuminati call for information or help, that you, because of your service to others orientation are obliged to answer whoever calls?

A: Yes and no.

Q: (L) What is the no part.

A: If vibrational frequencies are out of pattern we do not connect.

Q: (L) Is the work of the Lizzies part of an overall grand plan or design?

A: All is.

Q: (L) Let's go on. I am depressed because you guys told me I was a bad person.

A: You are not a bad person.

Q: (L) Well, I am feeling pretty crummy right now.

A: Lizzies induced.

Q: (L) You mean my crummy feelings are Lizzie induced?

A: As always.

Q: (L) Well I am feeling crummy because you guys let me know that I am in the same sinking boat as the rest of the poor slobs on this miserable planet. I was working pretty hard to get out of the boat.

A: Silliness; you're in your own boat.

Q: (L) I would like to know where Dr. Usui got the Reiki symbols?

A: Must answer question.

Q: (L) What question? The quorum and illuminati question?

A: You will feel ecstasy once answered.

Q: (L) Okay. A blending. Yet two halves.

A: Of a circle.

Q: (L) Who designed this circle?

A: Natural frequency wave. Some near conjunction blend both service patterns and each "camp" to create perfect balance.

Q: (L) Okay, so the Illuminati are the higher level on the pathway of service to self and somehow, by reaching these higher levels may have come to realizations or frequencies which have caused their position to be modified or blended to where service to self becomes or incorporates or moves them to service to others realizations, is this correct?

A: Continue.

Q: (L) Okay, the ones in the quorum are those who are focused on service to others and they, in their pathway of service to others begin to understand that some service to self is service to others.

Q: (L) And the whole idea is to blend both pathways no matter which direction you come to it from?

A: Service to others provides the perfect balance of those two realities; service to self is the diametrical opposite closing the grand cycle in perfect balance.

Q: (L) So it is necessary to have a pathway of service to self in order for the pathway of service to others to exist?

Q: (L) And those who are in the quorum and the illuminati ...

A: Blends in middle.

Q: (L) So it is necessary to have the darkness in order to have the light...

Q: (L) And it is necessary to have the Lizzies in order to have the Cassiopaeans...

Q: (L) And both groups evolved through the Masonic organizations..

A: Freemasonry is human reflection in physical of these processes.

On a different note, if the overarching policy theme of our contemporary moment is still Schwab's 'Ze Fourse Industriel Revolushun', we might see parallels to the first industrial revolution.

Any individual might possess several strips of land within the manor, often at some distance from one another. Seeking better financial returns, landowners looked for more efficient farming techniques.[5] Enclosure acts for small areas had been passed sporadically since the 12th century, but advances in agricultural knowledge and technology in the 18th century made them more commonplace. Because tenants, or even copyholders, had legally enforceable rights on the land, substantial compensation was provided to extinguish them; thus many tenants were active supporters of enclosure, though it enabled landlords to force reluctant tenants to comply with the process.

With legal control of the land, landlords introduced innovations in methods of crop production, increasing profits and supporting the Agricultural Revolution; higher productivity also enabled landowners to justify higher rents for the people working the land. In 1801, the Inclosure (Consolidation) Act was passed to tidy up previous acts. In 1845, another General Inclosure Act instituted the appointment of Inclosure Commissioners, who could enclose land without submitting a request to Parliament.

The powers granted in the Inclosure Act 1773 of the Parliament of Great Britain were often abused by landowners: the preliminary meetings where enclosure was discussed, intended to be held in public, often took place in the presence of only the local landowners, who regularly chose their own solicitors, surveyors and commissioners to decide on each case. In 1786 there were still 250,000 independent landowners, but in the course of only thirty years their number was reduced to 32,000.[6]

The tenants displaced by the process often left the countryside to work in the towns. This contributed to the Industrial Revolution – at the very moment new technological advances required large numbers of workers, a concentration of large numbers of people in need of work had emerged; the former country tenants and their descendants became workers in industrial factories within cities.[7]

We're already seeing guys like Gates buying up farmland - but what to do with those pesky farmers who refuse to sell?
Let's assume for a moment that this Ohio disaster was a planned event. That would mean that the PTB are not worried about poisoning the land. Why? Probably because they don't want the land to farm it, but to clear it of unwanted people and create terra nullius (legal term for empty land). So the depopulation agenda isn't just killing people by various means, it's also an acceleration of urbanization.

This creation of terra nullius can come about in lots of ways. One way would be a chemical spill like this one, which by coincidence targets very productive and independent Amish farmers (who refuse military service), and also prepares a workforce for that chip factory. Plus it ticks the box of plain old despair, anger and suffering which the PTB enjoys so much.

Other ways would be draconian measures against the new plague (for your own good), or something like relief from effects of quakes, floods, tsunamis, volcanoes. Anyways, I think the main idea is to funnel self-sufficient ruralites into the cities - or maybe soy and corn plantations. Those who don't comply could just be abandoned, as the unvaccinated were abandoned.

One question might be: how will the food be grown if the PTB are planning to funnel people into smart cities?
I think that part of the answer is indoor vertical farming systems, which have been developing over the past number of years, and would fit nicely with 15 minute cities and all the other happy agenda 2030 concepts. No clean land is needed when you can produce GMO veggies in an LED warehouse:

I think the main Achilles heel of this kinda agenda is that destroying the productive capacities of the workforce means that even the infrastructure that the PTB wants would start to fail. One example that comes to mind is that there may be a new arms race with Russia, and a shift to a highly productive war footing economy - at the exact same time that they're close to demolishing their economy!

Anyways, all this is speculation. This incident, whether intentional or not, might be an indication of the shape of things to come, based on what has happened in the past.

It's going to get worst. First signal that Norfolk and probably EPA are trying to pull a fast one on the people of East Palestine. Norfolk tried to leave the chemically soaked soil under the tracks in place.
Why ? Only one thing, $$$$$$$$$

Someone provide an old accident report from 2012 where vinyl chloride was involved. Read this,

View attachment 71649

View attachment 71654

View attachment 71653

Did anything change in 2023 in East Palestine ?
My guess things are even worst !!!
All this is just the history of what happens and if you read about the supposed rehabilitation of sites like this it’s nearly impossible and more than likely another sinkhole of government money.

The EPA can’t necessarily rehabilitate certain areas where toxic chemicals leach into the soils and then aquifers, plenty of literature out there for anyone interested in reading it.

What might be possible is doing some sort of regenerative agriculture over some lands, which then increases biodiversity which then brings in certain fungi/bacteria that will degrade these persistent chemicals, but the government has never tried this, never.

I don’t understand the perpetual outrage at their incompetence, it’s been the same since time immemorial. They ain’t gonna fix anything or inform anyone. They never have, our hope lies in people figuring it out themselves…..

As for the alternative media people who have been posted about here in this thread, god help us if we’re relying on them. I got way more information by simply reading about stuff like vinyl chloride, dioxins or anything else and then doing a little critical thinking as opposed to listening to them. Most of them are hysterical, it doesn’t help or they’re so far gone into “conspiracy” that they can’t separate what looks like typical infrastructure failure and incompetence from actual things that are a conspiracy. The WEF has way bigger plans than some supposed Amish farm land grab.

Put another way - the mob by focusing most investment and management policy in the western world into short term profit oriented funny money manipulations (entropic activities) and dumbing down the associated cultures has hollowed out many of the very capabilities in these societies they need to maintain control or to fight a major war.

They as seems likely in East Palestine by acting against the interest of the population ultimately increase the likelihood of effective awakening/resistance and of their political opponents coming out on top.

More philosophically. As in the Ra material - self interest at the highest and most enlightened level becomes service to others. What is for the greatest good of the one is for the greatest good of the all, and vice versa.

Service to self comes unstuck because most of that mindset that we encounter are largely beginners - they out of fear, greed and often ignorance are short term thinking, narrowly focused and largely blind. The result is that the unforeseen consequences of their actions end up biting them up the ass.

Their behaviours anyway catalyse the awakening of otherwise complacent populations...

The difficulty as elsewhere is that it's not just the elites that behave in this manner. Most of humanity as elsewhere has long seen ingratiating itself with whatever power structures/hierarchies it encounters as its best shot at a comfortable life. They accordingly blind themselves to the implications of what they and the entities they attach themselves to do. They de facto decide to hell with the medium to longer term consequences of where this leads their societies and the world.

This is the Will of The One, the Law of Free Will in action.

With our minds we make our world.

Resolution of these problems requires that enough awaken to do what is right/for the greater good rather than what is expedient.

The problem is especially acute among the swathes in professional and similar strata working for corporates and in what is publicly funded. The self employed and the less well off have little choice but to engage realistically with the greater reality. They may not turn into saints, but there tends at least to be a certain relapolitik/integrity to how they see things and what they do...

The good news I think as before is (thanks in very large part to those in the regions of the world that have suffered most acutely as a consequence of the actions of STS) that we're just squeaking over the line, but it's a very close run thing...

Back
Top Bottom