Trump Assassination of Iranian General Soleimani - IRGC Counterstrike

@anka, you wrote:
Pyakin brings attention to the fact that the plane crash was caused by bombs in engines. I have not researched enough but the photos of debris allegedly show the rotor blades exploding in a way that leaves no other explanation (detonation from inside).

I don't speak or understand many Russian words.
I scanned the video to see if these "photos" of rotor blades mentioned in your quote were there.
I could not find any photos, just this man Pyakin talking.

The Aircraft type Boeing 737-800 JET does NOT have external Rotor Blades.
The cowling and housing of a Jet engine are very economical by design, and any type of added material( like bombs) in that confined space, would set off all kinds of bells and whistles once the engine start up procedure were initiated.
There are MANY different sensors on the Flight Deck of a 737, all designed to alert the Pilots to anything amiss, especially inside the engines.
These observations are from my limited experience only, for what it's worth.

I scanned the video to see if these "photos" of rotor blades mentioned in your quote were there.

Correct, it does not, the reference is related to the inner engine Turbine Blades - see here.

Pyakin brings attention to the fact that the plane crash was caused by bombs in engines. I have not researched enough but the photos of debris allegedly show the rotor blades exploding in a way that leaves no other explanation (detonation from inside).

Could you share these photos of debris which you are referring to? During the plane crash there are very big forces acting on whole aircraft and engine structures which can easily disintegrate all the engine parts.

The cowling and housing of a Jet engine are very economical by design, and any type of added material( like bombs) in that confined space, would set off all kinds of bells and whistles once the engine start up procedure were initiated.
There are MANY different sensors on the Flight Deck of a 737, all designed to alert the Pilots to anything amiss, especially inside the engines.
These observations are from my limited experience only, for what it's worth

Boeing 737-800 has CFM Engines. These are good turbofan engines made by cooperation between GE (US) and Safran (France). All the rotating parts are in engine casing. Cases are designed in such way if there will be some blade release from the rotor (due to some failure) - they should keep them inside (sometimes its not working). Additionally every Rotating parts are very thoroughly inspected during production and on the engines before flights (boroscope inspections). Additionally there is no possibility (very unlikely) to put the bomb inside engine rotor cavities (too small space, distances in mostly cases are below .100 inch). Additionally in the turbine there are high temperatures already at the take off, which could trigger the bombs earlier. The most probable would be to put the bomb in the cowl, but it's also very limited space as Debra wrote. Maybe this is possible, but in my opinion very unlikely.

Could you share these photos of debris which you are referring to? During the plane crash there are very big forces acting on whole aircraft and engine structures which can easily disintegrate all the engine parts.
Thank you, guys, for bringing this on. I failed to understand correctly what Pyakin was talking about. Went through the video once again when Debra commented and realized that Pyakin was actually giving an example of how information was published after MH17 shotdown (where pictures were available). He then moved on to explaining how Iran announced it was a terrorist attack 6 hours after the incident. So he did not claim he would have seen any pictures of UAI 752. It was my misunderstanding - I apologize for causing confusion.

He suggested an interesting possibility there while mentioning the fact the plane undergone a service check January 6th according to Ukraine authorities. Strangely, the plane was also in London on the same day. He speculated this would be an opportunity to place a bomb in the plane if there was intention to do so. Either way, Iran allegedly asked for international investigation but no one from the West offered help (!). Iran, according to Pyakin, was not interested in asking Russia who would be the only alternative and the only player outside West who could bring international attention, experts and technology to investigate what happened but that would also mean that Iran would have to play along Russia. As I wrote earlier, Iran is eager to have its international influence so they play by the rules of global elite and that means they had to change the narrative and admit something they have not done. This might be far-fetched by Pyakin, I honestly cannot say because he sometimes explains things as if he had an insider info which he does not reveal.

I don't want to make any more noise so leave it at that. Thank you for spotting the disinfo I posted :-[

Как и написано в заголовке темы- будет ответка.

Стало известно о гибели отвечавшего за атаку на Сулеймани офицера ЦРУ
28 января 2020, 15:04

Translation
As it is written in the topic title-there will be a response.

It became known about the death of the CIA officer responsible for the attack on Suleimani
January 28, 2020, 15: 04
A US military plane crash in Ghazni province in Afghanistan killed CIA officer Michael D'andrea, who oversaw operations in the middle East, including an attack on the head of the al-Quds unit of the Iranian revolutionary guard corps, Qasem Suleimani. This was reported on Tuesday, January 28, by the Mehr Agency, citing sources in Russian intelligence.
It is noted that D'andrea was one of those who was on Board the downed plane. However, the Taliban, which claimed responsibility for the attack, did not specify the names of the dead officers.
However, it is known that the incident is currently being investigated. And according to Colonel Sonny Leggett, the representative of the American troops in Afghanistan, the military will provide additional information on this situation when it is available to them.

On January 27, a Bombardier E-11 crashed in the territory controlled by the radical Taliban movement (banned in Russia). The US air force confirmed this, however, without any details.
The crash occurred 10 km from the US military base, and after the fall, the Taliban took the plane under guard and combed the area in search of survivors.
Throughout the day, various information was received about the number of people who died as a result of this incident. So, the American media gave scattered information that the victims of the crash were from five to ten people.
On January 3, the us air force attacked the Baghdad airport, killing General Qasem Suleimani. On January 8, the Iranian revolutionary guard Corps launched a missile attack on two US military bases in Iraq in response to the killing.

The body bags of dead US soldiers are starting to return home? This article recently appeared in our local paper. It only states that the 21 y/o male from Kalamzoo, Michigan died in the Middle East on January 8 and the governor ordered flags at half staff. No other details were available.

Since Iran's retaliation on US bases in Iraq occurred January 8 local time, it is plausible that he died in that missile attack.... Despite the announcement by the US that there were no casualties!

The first casualty of war is always the truth.

The body bags of dead US soldiers are starting to return home? This article recently appeared in our local paper. It only states that the 21 y/o male from Kalamzoo, Michigan died in the Middle East on January 8 and the governor ordered flags at half staff. No other details were available.

Since Iran's retaliation on US bases in Iraq occurred January 8 local time, it is plausible that he died in that missile attack.... Despite the announcement by the US that there were no casualties!

The first casualty of war is always the truth.

@Lilou,

It is sad a soldier so young died on duty in the "73rd Transportation Company, 10th Transportation BN, 7th Transportation BDE at Joint Base Langley-Eustis in Virginia".

I was in the Army and I was curious about that unit so I looked it up.

73RD TRANSPORTATION COMPANY (FLOATING CRAFT) "TUG LIFE"
73rd Transportation Company is located at Fort Eustis, VA. The unit controls the ONLY active duty 800-Series Large Tug, two 900-Series Small Tugs, a Floating 100-ton Barge Derrick Crane, and a 188k/gal Fuel Barge. "Tow the Line" is now the Company Motto!

I could not find that he died "in the Middle East" in that article. If he was there it most likely would have been near a port rather than inland where the Iranian missiles struck Ain al-Assad airbase in Iraq’s western province of Anbar.

I am wondering if it might have been drugs or suicide since I found that the unit had some problems in the past with morale and drugs.

His sister talks like he was stationed in Virginia at the time of death.

His sister said the 21-year-old soldier passed away just before his birthday in early January while on active duty in Virginia where he was stationed.

She did not reveal a cause of death but said that the military is investigating at this time.

It became known about the death of the CIA officer responsible for the attack on Suleimani
Found the same info in another article and quoting Russian intell sources without giving links. So it is unconfirmed but if true, then it could point to who might have had a hand in it. Iran can claim plausible deniability and Trump is not forced to retaliate even if he knows that Iran had a hand in it.

https:_//www.middleeastmonitor.com/20200128-cia-chief-behind-soleimanis-assassination-killed-in-downed-plane-in-afghanistan/
Russian intelligence sources have claimed that Michael D’Andrea, head of CIA operations in Iran and who orchestrated the assassination of Iranian General Qassem Soleimani, was killed in a US spy plane downed yesterday in Ghazni, Afghanistan.

The plane with US Air Force markings reportedly served as the CIA’s mobile command for D’Andrea, who earnt several nicknames including: Ayatollah Mike, the Dark Prince, and the Undertaker. He is one of the most prominent CIA figures in the region, appointed head of the agency’s Iran Mission Centre in 2017. Under his leadership, the agency was perceived to take a more “aggressive stance toward Iran”.

The Taliban claimed to have shot down the plane but have yet to provide evidence, whilst the US has denied the claim but has acknowledged the loss of a Bombardier E-11A plane in central Afghanistan. Graphic images online have already circulated purportedly showing some of the charred remains of those on board.

Brasco_Aad@Brasco_Aad

https://twitter.com/Brasco_Aad/status/1221867699640377346

Unconfirmed reports that the CIA head of anti-Iran operations, Michael D'Andrea aka Ayatollah Mike, was on board the plane that crashed near Ghazni, Afghanistan this morning.

D'Andrea also masterminded the murder of Imad Mughniyeh, former Hezbollah Chief of Staff, back in 2008.
https://twitter.com/intent/like?tweet_id=1221867699640377346

Afghan authorities initially claimed the plane was a state-owned airline, but this was denied by the company, Ariana. Helicopters have been brought down before by the Taliban, but they are not believed to have the capabilities required to bring down a high-flying aircraft.

It has been speculated that Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corp (IRGC) may also have a hand in the incident, especially as anti-aircraft support has previously been given to the Taliban. Additionally, the Afghan Shia Fatimyoun Brigades, who are trained by the IRGC, also have a presence in the country.

VeteransToday@veteranstoday

https://twitter.com/veteranstoday/status/1222106060061839361

CIA Middle East chief, Soleimani Killer and Bin Laden Hunter, dead on Jet in Afghanistan. Tasnim and Mirror told after VT
by Fabio Giuseppe Carlo Carisio for VT iTaly

VERSIONE ORIGINALE IN ITALIANO
The news is so big that we have to write it running the risk of a denial, ...
View image on Twitter

11:36 - 28 Jan 2020
Twitter Ads information and privacy
https://twitter.com/veteranstoday/status/1222106060061839361

An exiled Iranian journalist who has written previously for the hard-line Javan daily newspaper suggested the IRGC was involved, tweeting: “The American Gulfstream plane was downed in Afghanistan by the Taliban. They say that intelligence officers were on board. This report has not yet been confirmed, but if it is, it is possible that the issue of Iran will also emerge in this case.”

Another Iranian journalist who writes for Mashregh newspaper, described as having close links to IRGC, tweeted not long after the news broke out: “We will attack them on the same level as they are attacking us.”

Soleimani’s successor as head of the IRGC’s Quds Force, Esmail Qaani, has established ties in Afghanistan going back to the 1980s. Additionally, the chief commander of the IRGC, General Hossein Salami, warned that no American military commanders will be safe if the US administration continues to threaten Iranian commanders.

D’Andrea, who is reportedly a convert to Islam, doing so in order to marry his Muslim wife, who is from a wealthy family from the Mauritius of Gujarati origins, having met on his first overseas assignment in East Africa, one of the senior directors of her family’s company Curumjee Group, has been speculated to provide cover for CIA operations.

He also oversaw hundreds of drone strikes, which according to The New York Times “killed thousands of Islamist militants and hundreds of civilians”. D’andrea is credited with being the mastermind behind the CIA’s notorious “signature strike” used to kill people based on their behaviour, not identity, subsequently used to determine someone’s guilt or likelihood of being a terrorist.

He was central to the post-9/11 interrogation programme and ran the CIA’s Counterterrorism Center. Assassinations and torture were central to his approach. He also oversaw the hunt for Al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden and was involved in the assassination of Hezbollah member Imad Mughniyah in Damascus, Syria.

@Lilou,

It is sad a soldier so young died on duty in the "73rd Transportation Company, 10th Transportation BN, 7th Transportation BDE at Joint Base Langley-Eustis in Virginia".

I was in the Army and I was curious about that unit so I looked it up.

73RD TRANSPORTATION COMPANY (FLOATING CRAFT) "TUG LIFE"

I could not find that he died "in the Middle East" in that article. If he was there it most likely would have been near a port rather than inland where the Iranian missiles struck Ain al-Assad airbase in Iraq’s western province of Anbar.

I am wondering if it might have been drugs or suicide since I found that the unit had some problems in the past with morale and drugs.

His sister talks like he was stationed in Virginia at the time of death.

It seems the original article has been edited! I guess I shoulda taken a screenshot or at the least, quoted directly from the article.

The reason I posted here was because it simply said he "died in the Middle East" and after checking the date of Iran's retaliation, I found it was same date, Jan 08, 2020.

Other edits to the article include 'how to lower a flag to half staff'. That wasn't in the original article nor were details of the funeral service. :umm:

It seems the original article has been edited! I guess I shoulda taken a screenshot or at the least, quoted directly from the article.

The reason I posted here was because it simply said he "died in the Middle East" and after checking the date of Iran's retaliation, I found it was same date, Jan 08, 2020.

Other edits to the article include 'how to lower a flag to half staff'. That wasn't in the original article nor were details of the funeral service. :umm:
@Lilou,

Wow, that sounds very suspicious I think. It looks like maybe a cover-up is going on. :wow:

January 28, 2020, 15: 04

Found the same info in another article and quoting Russian intell sources without giving links. So it is unconfirmed but if true, then it could point to who might have had a hand in it. Iran can claim plausible deniability and Trump is not forced to retaliate even if he knows that Iran had a hand in it.

https:_//www.middleeastmonitor.com/20200128-cia-chief-behind-soleimanis-assassination-killed-in-downed-plane-in-afghanistan/
Russian intelligence sources have claimed that Michael D’Andrea, head of CIA operations in Iran and who orchestrated the assassination of Iranian General Qassem Soleimani, was killed in a US spy plane downed yesterday in Ghazni, Afghanistan.

For Iranian Intelligence - I would say "Checkmate"!

Mike Pompeo just got knocked down a few notches. By taking Michael D’Andrea "out", so to speak, Iran hit Pompeo "where it hurts"?
D'Andrea was appointed by Pompeo when he was head of the CIA in 2017. By extension, the effects of D'Andrea's death will probably be felt in Israeli Intelligence, putting Netanyahu in a bind?

C.I.A. Names the ‘Dark Prince’ to Run Iran Operations, Signaling a Tougher Stance
C.I.A. Names the ‘Dark Prince’ to Run Iran Operations, Signaling a Tougher Stance

June 2, 2017 - Mr. D’Andrea’s new role is one of a number of moves inside the spy agency that signal a more muscular approach to covert operations under the leadership of Mike Pompeo.

[...] Iran has been one of the hardest targets for the C.I.A. The agency has extremely limited access to the country — no American embassy is open to provide diplomatic cover — and Iran’s intelligence services have spent nearly four decades trying to counter American espionage and covert operations.

Mr. D’Andrea took over the agency’s Counterterrorism Center in early 2006 and spent the next nine years directing the hunt for militants around the world.

Operatives under his direction played a pivotal role in 2008 in the killing of Imad Mugniyah, the international operations chief for Hezbollah, the Iranian-backed Shiite militant group based in Lebanon. Working with the Israelis, the C.I.A. used a car bomb to kill Mr. Mugniyah as he walked home in Damascus, where Hezbollah enjoys strong ties with and support from the Syrian government.

A hardline ‘chain-smoking convert to Islam’ was just named the CIA’s Iran Chief
D'Andrea was put into his current role by CIA Director Mike Pompeo, who has also been known to take a hardline against Iran. That mirrors the views of Defense Secretary Jim Mattis, who once listed off his three main priorities as "Iran, Iran, Iran."

None of the reports I have come across on the helicopter crash, name the victims. This report states the remains of two personnel were recovered and the flight data recorder. It then claims, Taliban killed 29 Afghan Army members and raided and killed 14 policemen at a Police Station. D'Andrea is known for his brutal torture tactics and the Police Station could have been used for interrogations and the 14 policemen were part of those interrogations?

Iran Press TV - 29 Afghan security personnel killed in renewed clashes with Taliban
29 Afghan security personnel killed in renewed clashes with Taliban

Wednesday, 29 January 2020 -A series of renewed attacks by the Taliban have claimed the lives of at least 29 members of Afghan security forces across the violence-wracked country after the Kabul government killed dozens of the group's militants in the weekend assaults.

Reuters news agency, quoting an unnamed security source, reported on Wednesday that at least 15 members of the Afghan army were killed after the Taliban carried out attacks on security checkpoints in the northern province of Kunduz on Tuesday night.
Separately, the Taliban also raided a police station Separately, the Taliban also raided a police station on Monday night in Pul-e Khomri, capital of the neighboring Baghlan province. Safdar Muhseni, head of the provincial council, confirmed that at least 14 policemen were killed in that assault.

Taliban militants claimed responsibility for both attacks. The group's spokesman, Zabihullah Mujahid, said 35 members of the Afghan security forces had been killed in the attack in Kunduz and 17 in Baghlan.

Afghan forces and the Taliban also clashed on Tuesday when security personnel tried to access the site of a crashed US military plane in Ghazni province. The Taliban claimed they repelled the security forces who were trying for the second time to reach the wreckage site in the militants' stronghold.

US forces were later able to access the site and recover the remains of two personnel and what is believed to be the flight data recorder.

A few days ago, Pompeo had an interview with NPR’s Mary Louise Kelly, a professional journalists. I have come across a few of her interviews in the past and she does ask some serious and pointed questions. Pompeo couldn't handle "her professionalism", cut the interview short, got up and gave her one of his famous ... glaring stares, then had an assistant ask Kelly to meet him off stage. Pompeo verbally "tore into her". I would imagine, we might see a lot more of this behavior from Pompeo, as his support system begins to tumble down?

Pompeo Crumbles Under Pressure
Pompeo Crumbles Under Pressure

January 26, 2020 - Mike Pompeo has proven to be a blowhard and a bully in his role as Secretary of State, and nothing seems to bother him more than challenging questions from professional journalists. All of those flaws and more were on display during and after his interview with NPR’s Mary Louise Kelly today. After abruptly ending the interview when pressed on his failure to defend members of the Foreign Service, Pompeo then threw a fit and berated the reporter who asked him the questions:

Immediately after the questions on Ukraine, the interview concluded. Pompeo stood, leaned in and silently glared at Kelly for several seconds before leaving the room.
A few moments later, an aide asked Kelly to follow her into Pompeo’s private living room at the State Department without a recorder. The aide did not say the ensuing exchange would be off the record.
Inside the room, Pompeo shouted his displeasure at being questioned about Ukraine. He used repeated expletives, according to Kelly, and asked, “Do you think Americans care about Ukraine?” He then said, “People will hear about this.”
People are certainly hearing about it, and their unanimous judgment is that it confirms Pompeo’s reputation as an obnoxious, thin-skinned excuse for a Secretary of State. Kelly’s questions were all reasonable and fair, but Pompeo is not used to being pressed so hard to give real answers. We have seen his short temper and condescension before when other journalists have asked him tough questions, and he seems particularly annoyed when the journalists calling him out are women. Pompeo probably has the worst working relationship with the press of any Secretary of State in decades, and this episode will make it worse.

When Pompeo realized he wouldn’t be able to get away with his standard set of vacuous talking points and lies, he ended the conversation. The entire interview is worth reading to appreciate how poorly Pompeo performs when he is forced to explain how failing administration policies are “working.” When pressed on his untrue claims that “maximum pressure” on Iran is “working,” all that he could do was repeat himself robotically:

It is pure 'guesswork' that the CIA's Michael d'Andrea, aka 'Ayatollah Mike', was on that downed plane in Afghanistan. As such, for now, assume he was not on that plane. The claim was made up by Veterans Today founder Gordon Duff. There are no 'Russian sources' confirming or otherwise supporting this claim.

Maddening, isn't it?!

That's one of the reasons Laura began Sott.net; she noticed that key (or potentially significant) news articles were disappearing or being discretely edited in real-time.

Maddening, isn't it?!

That's one of the reasons Laura began Sott.net; she noticed that key (or potentially significant) news articles were disappearing or being discretely edited in real-time.

It is maddening! For a minute I doubted what I had read. Kinda like being gas lighted. Then I realized the rest of the article had been edited as well and knew I wasn't crazy!

Back
Top Bottom