Trump Assassination of Iranian General Soleimani - IRGC Counterstrike

Seems that not just Saudi Arabia abandoning Trump over further escalation with Iran, but other 'allies' too.

Persian Gulf Arab States to Trump: Do Not Drag Us into Another War
Jan 06, 2020
"Saudi Arabia is sending a delegation to Washington to urge restraint with Iran on behalf of [Persian] Gulf states. The message will be: 'Please spare us the pain of going through another war'," Liz Sly, The Washington Post Beirut bureau chief wrote on Twitter.

60 Iranians who have been born and raised in the US were illegally detained for no reason.

06 January 2020

One wonders of course if part of what is going on was from the beginning to paint a giant target on Trumps head? Certainly, with Soleimani choosen as target, exactly that has happened now, which is now even further inflamed by Trumps speech calling him the Nr. 1 Monster in the world who killed Millions. And certainly Trump isn’t the one to have brought up Soleimani as the target. What better way to make Trump the prime target for many muslims in their revenge, of killing their hero? So, either Trump‘s ignorance of the region was being used against him in choosing Soleimani or he was duped and only later after the fact realized who was choosen as target. Also, it provides a perfect cover and believable plot for any future attempt to kill Trump by blaming it on an angry muslim/Iranian, while also creating the perfect condition to use that as a reason to attack and start a war with Iran. Thinking about it, for the deepstaters, what has happened potentially provides them with a perfect opportunity to kill at least two birds with one stone.

You explained my very tought Pashalis.
Ok so much exitment, I need to do my breathing exercise and a good sona.

Just in:

In a Monday letter to Iraqi military leaders, the US-led coalition in Iraq announced it was preparing to "move out" of the country out of respect for Iraqi sovereignty.
Following approval of a non-binding resolution by Iraq's parliament calling for US forces to leave the country, US Army commanders announced they were drawing up preparatory plans for their departure.

"We respect your sovereign decision to order our departure," the letter says, according to Reuters. US forces will re-position themselves over the coming days and weeks in preparation for the move, the letter states.

The rhetoric sounds suspiciously too nice a reasonable, are these just more empty words?

The rhetoric sounds suspiciously too nice a reasonable, are these just more empty words?

My guess is that this is probably a Trump move to more or less show his good will and send a message, bypassing the hawks, to the Iranians and the muslim world in general, as a sort of redemption of what „he“ did with Soleimani. He apparently tried similar things over and over again not only in Irak, but the hawks were not happy about it all. I‘m not holding my breath though since orders of this kind never showed real results on the ground in the past, essentially because Trump is not really the commander in chief of decisions like that. One of his goals seemingly was and still is to get out of the middle east and other foreign soil as quickly as possible and only concentrate on America.

If Joe's line of thought (it was a Trump measure to prevent a war instigated by Israel) should be the case (which I'm inclined to think as well) and the Americans indeed resorted to diplomatic measures directly afterwards, by asking the Iranians to respond in proportion and thereby de facto giving them the green light and permission to do so, then how are we to interpret the last two tweets of Trump above?! There he seems to directly contradict this promise and permission that was apparently given to Tehran. Is he betraying the promise?

"These Media Posts" - Trump's not able to pick up the phone and talk to Iran - directly. Look at the problem Trump has with trying to talk to Putin - the Democrats want transcripts!

I think, Trump is sending a warning - "a notification" to Iran's Intelligence, which I'm sure are closely monitoring developments in the U.S.?

Your post angelburst29 and Pashalis' post, as well as Joe's article, about what it may mean in terms of Trump not wanting to allow a war to happen by doing the attack and the difference between what is said via diplomacy and publicly reminded me, I think, of the book 'JFK and the Unspeakable' where JFK knew he could not trust anyone but a few journalists to relay his real feelings and thoughts to Khrushchev and Castro to deescalate things and move toward peace.

I can only imagine if Trump is trying to use this assassination as a means for goals, such as to get out of the Iraq and the ME, keep Israel from starting a wider war, while at the same time keeping Iran, etc from going off the handle and starting open conflict here and now that non-conventional means of communication and what we are seeing him tweeting, etc might be how he is trying to do it. I'd imagine it might be near impossible to pull off. Look at that letter to the Iraqis from the US Army that was just leaked. If Joe and the speculation in this thread is along the right lines of what is happening, then what a truly dangerous time in so many ways. It makes me want to go pray some.

I don.t think Soleimani is dead. Probably he has exfiltrated like Jeffrey Epstein. It is more like an agreement between Iran and the Trump. The president the United States play with the deep State and the Mossad. It makes no political sens to kill Iranian number 3. As with the Korea last year, everyone said Trump is crazy, and then he makes peace with Kim... The strategy works, because now he can withdraw his military troops from Irak, without being criticized by the democrats and the media for letting the Iraqi people gouvernement that strategically it is very strong. Since his arrival Trump has repeatedly proclaimed wanting peace with Iran. The Cs seemed to say that we are coming to a deliverance. Everything seems to intensify in final act.

It appears that the Pentagon chief is not agreeing to this, which once again shows how split the US leadership is. There is a real tussle for power, which the mixed signals just highlights.

Mistakenly Sent Draft Letter Falsely Announces US Forces Preparing to Leave Iraq
© AP Photo / Baderkhan Ahmad
MIDDLE EAST
23:30 06.01.2020(updated 00:59 07.01.2020)
In a Monday letter to Iraqi military leaders, the US-led coalition in Iraq announced it was preparing to "move out" of the country out of respect for Iraqi sovereignty. However, American defense leaders have denied US troops are going anywhere.

'That's Not What's Happening'
"Poorly worded, implies withdrawal. That's not what's happening." That's how US Army Gen. Mark A. Milley, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and the nation's top general, described a letter sent by mistake from US Marine Corps Brig. Gen. William H. Seely III to Iraqi Lt. Gen. Abdul Amir on Monday, that announced the withdrawal of US forces from Iraq.
Milley said Monday the letter was "genuine," but had been sent by "mistake," noting it was an unsigned draft meant to underscore increased levels of troop movements.

US Secretary of Defense Mark Esper said Monday afternoon, "there's been no decision whatsoever to leave Iraq. Period."
While a Pentagon spokesperson could not confirm the authenticity of the letter to Reuters, an Iraqi commander did, and copies circulated across the media.
The Mistaken Letter
The mistaken letter followed the Sunday approval of a non-binding resolution by Iraq's parliament calling for US forces to leave the country.

"In due deference to the sovereignty of the Republic of Iraq, and as requested by the Iraqi Parliament and the Prime Minister, CJTF-OIR [Combined Joint Task Force – Operation Inherent Resolve] will be repositioning forces over the course of the coming days and weeks to prepare for onward movement," stated the letter.

[...]

It appears that the Pentagon chief is not agreeing to this, which once again shows how split the US leadership is. There is a real tussle for power, which the mixed signals just highlights.

It's possible the "draft letter" was intentionally leaked to the press to gauge the reaction of the public/media to US troops leaving Iraq.

I don.t think Soleimani is dead. Probably he has exfiltrated like Jeffrey Epstein. It is more like an agreement between Iran and the Trump. The president the United States play with the deep State and the Mossad.
I'm wondering the same thing - did Soleimani actually get killed or is the whole thing a ruse to achieve the desired outcome by Trump, Iran, and Iraq - i.e. US troops out of the ME in a face-saving way? Or, was this Trump's way of derailing impeachment - wag the dog?

Of course, there is also the possibility that Khamenei wanted Soleimani knocked off as he was running too much of the show and not in line with the strict Islamic tenets Khamenei's rule is imposing? Pure speculation here but have to think every Muslim on the planet literally wants Trump's head now! Kathy Griffin could probably not only safely visit any Muslim country she wants, but be hailed a heroine . . .

And so, the possibility of a Trump assassination that can be blamed on irate Iranians/Muslims has accelerated exponentially! How convenient! So even if this was all an inside job to achieve withdrawal of US troops with key leaders in the loop, the Muslim populace isn't going to know that!

Also, have we gotten to the point where false flags are no longer working because enough people have wised up to that tactic and/or the internet immediately exposes the fraud? That leaves Plan B - assassination:

GQV5TTR76YI6RFQBTHKUNPXYAY.jpg

Was this not the celebration that Saddam had been killed? Of course, since that was an illegal act, the fake Saddam (like the fake Osama) had to be captured and executed later. And thus, the Bethlehem Doctrine of Pre-Emptive Self Defence was created to allow for state assassination any time, any where:

I guess we're just going to have to wait and see (imagine that) how this plays out and what the real story is, if indeed that can be ascertained. If we thought 2019 was traumatic, 2020 is off to a very explosive start!

With the whole world being on their toes awaiting acts of vengeance by Iran there seems to be a chance for a small Middle Eastern country to stage a couple of false flag operations.

What a mess this world, especially the Middle East is in. Any fool or psychopath seems to be able to light the fuse.

There's one thing stirring my mind for quite some time:

If "Mossad is near the apex of the Consortium", as we were told during one of the sessions then what makes them seemingly clueless about the purported nuclear arsenal of Iran? Or are they really?

Should "apex of the Consortium" actually mean being at the interface between 3 D and 4 D they should be thoroughly informed. I faintly remember that one of the goals of Masonry (or the Consortium?) was said to be building a two-pillar temple in a destroyed Jerusalem.

Maybe these people have a multi-layered loyalty that does not comprise the Israeli government only. :whistle:

I am not sure whether this video is related to Soleimani's killing is not, but it is floating around in Whatsapp as his. Pretty bad. I couldn't figure out the dates.

In fact, this is some video game clipping.

I'm wondering the same thing - did Soleimani actually get killed or is the whole thing a ruse to achieve the desired outcome by Trump, Iran, and Iraq - i.e. US troops out of the ME in a face-saving way? Or, was this Trump's way of derailing impeachment - wag the dog?
It is interesting how far we are taking the conspiracy. This type of things had been done before, but IMO it may not be the case here. First thing impeachment is a show. Israel and Mossad works through deep state and Western society had been indoctrinated ( ADL, god's chosen people, Hitler concentration camps, any body says positive of person who was compared ( correctly or incorrectly) to Hitler as Nazi and constant spying and black mail of by entire establishment ) by of Zionists and their contacts through all means.

Trump is an anomaly to that order and he is trying to politically survive using Israel against deep state. Given the length of time passed in this indoctrination, it is very hard for him to control every thing given that his strength lies in the people who listens to him. Unfortunately, there is few listens to him in all subjects. Israel will try to control US as long as it exists through all sorts of false flags.

Trump wants to get reelected in 2020. Other day, one of my friend who went to major trade show in the state mentioned that he had seen lot of "Made in USA" goods there. I have to agree with him, I see lot more "Made in USA" goods in the store than before him. So, this benefits average persons who are closely watching and they are their loyal people than the bureaucracy he inherited.

His other promise is get out of unnecessary wars with a view to the elections. 2016 elections showed the limitation of media over the average people. Of course, they can rig it. 'Wait and See' reminds me of the rocks may be on the way, that will make these politics irrelevant.

With the whole world being on their toes awaiting acts of vengeance by Iran there seems to be a chance for a small Middle Eastern country to stage a couple of false flag operations.

What a mess this world, especially the Middle East is in. Any fool or psychopath seems to be able to light the fuse.

There's one thing stirring my mind for quite some time:

If "Mossad is near the apex of the Consortium", as we were told during one of the sessions then what makes them seemingly clueless about the purported nuclear arsenal of Iran? Or are they really?

Should "apex of the Consortium" actually mean being at the interface between 3 D and 4 D they should be thoroughly informed. I faintly remember that one of the goals of Masonry (or the Consortium?) was said to be building a two-pillar temple in a destroyed Jerusalem.

Maybe these people have a multi-layered loyalty that does not comprise the Israeli government only. :whistle:

I've been thinking about the same thing (if I understand what you're saying), that if Iran has a nuclear bomb(s), then Israel/Mossad would certainly know it, and probably some high up in the CIA/U.S. military, (and probably other leaders such as Putin). If that's the case, then I could see why Israel would do whatever it takes to have the U.S. go to war with Iran, by using and manipulating Trump, who's not privy to that information (that Iran has nuclear bombs), and have the U.S. destroy Iran. Iran probably can't reach the U.S. with nuclear arsenal but it could certainly reach Israel.

From session of June 13, 2015:
Does Iran have a nuclear bomb?
A: Of course!

Back
Top Bottom