Truth Perspective: The Alien Plan to Control Humanity with David M. Jacobs

It's a very distressing subject Christine.

I don't know what to say, David M.Jacobs said that most abducties just accept and go with it. ''Life goes on'' But psychologically it is traumatizing and people don't just learn to cope with it. They spit and find ways to dissociate, which is something else entirely.

If you read about Karla Turner you will find someone who endured by fighting back. I think that is very inspiring to read. Or John Keel who experienced all kinds of ''high strangeness'' but still was able to see the humor in it.

It tells me that fear doesn't has to be the only response.

[quote author= Christine]All of these aliens and so forth are a test to see if you can carry the light, and you are tasked with building your vessel." Then yes it's also this.[/quote]

Yes, I think so it.

And maybe and this may sound a bit odd, but it can also give you a mirror about humanity. For most people everything that may cause distress has no place for compassion. It's always more convenient to make fun of victims instead of helping them. That's how they treat abductees.

In a sense it can teach you not to trick yourself that everyone has something nice and kind in them. It teaches you that it's important to build truthful connection with people who are truly able to care.

There might just be a few out of them in the World. But 1 such a person is more worth than everyone combined who simply don't care. So you might meet better people because of it. Such a network is worth a lot !!

I think there are people here you could always talk to whenever you feel the need to do so about the experiences. :flowers:

Christine said:
I am an abductée, I read the interview of David M.Jacobs and your comments, I began to have fears (what he(it) did not put arrived for a long time) and when I put myself up I had the legs which trembled. It is hard to swallow that, to have participated in their little schemes without I give them my agreement, I would have prefer to continue to believe that what had arrived at me been just an indication(index) to find the way which brought me until you or maybe that it's also this, and when I read what wrote LQB on the important role which has abducté and Neil who says " All of these aliens and so forth are a test to see if you can carry the light, and you are tasked with building your vessel." Then yes it's also this.
I shall have so much thing to be told on what I lived but I have no skills of writing as you have him(it), thus! In the shortest, the dice the birth of my second child the game(set,play) of the perversity in begun, that it passed on a little bit more or less one year after the removal(kidnapping), and some times(weathers) later I was very often in a state enters to want to die or to live not to make my children suffer, I lived very hard moments psychologically and physically.

Thank you for sharing this, Christine. As you probably know from reading the sessions and other material here, it is likely that a good number of us have had the types of interactions you mention to lesser or greater degrees. You mentioned in the iodine thread that you are doing a number of good things like reducing the carbohydrates, taking supplements and, of course, taking iodine. All of this is certainly going to help you. It would also seem that eating a fair amount of meat and good fats has all kinds of benefits and may increase your strength in all kind of ways. So, if your aren't doing this already, eating this way is greatly encouraged; and it will help your children to eat this way too.

You have a number of things that you can do to assist youreself with the hard moments. As bjorn said, you can continue to write here to share what you are going through and how you are progressing with things. Then, more suggestions can be offered for things to try out. And you can see for yourself if they're helpful.

I also think that reading the suggested books on the subject can be very helpful. When we acquire knowledge of these matters (even if it seems scary or unpleasant when we're reading about them) we gain more and more understanding. And when this happens - when we let in the knowledge - I think that it helps to build a force within ourselves and we can look at things with less fear. This helps us to make better use of our will power and ability to choose the best ways forward.

So much of the work we're doing on ourselves is about recognizing our inner states, our reactions and our responses to things too. Thinking about the way we think. Have you had a chance yet to read the threads on metacognition? Put simply, this study helps us to use our minds better. You can look at how you're feeling and thinking about certain things and see better where the thoughts and feelings may be coming from.

Lastly, how is your practice of Eiriu Eolas going? EE is a wonderful way to help relieve the stress of challenging times. Once or twice a week I make it a point of doing EE - and I'm always happy I did.

Bonjour Bjorn et Ennio
Désolé de répondre aussi tardivement.
Juste après avoir écrit sur le forum mon fils m'annonce qu'il s'installe chez sa copine, c'était prévu mais pas aussi vite, le lendemain en début d'après midi,donc le 7 sept, il s'en va déposer quelques affaires chez sa copine, j'étais mis devant le fait accompli, j'ai eu un coup au cœur, je me suis laissée allé et j'ai pleurai ensuite je suis sorti dans le jardin et j'ai tondu la pelouse(C'est une chose qu'il faisait) ça m'a fait du bien et ensuite au soir j'ai fais EE, je le fais qu'en je sens le besoin de le faire, je fais plus souvent la méditation avant de me coucher j'aime ce moment là et le 8 septembre au matin mon PC tombe en panne ,mon jeune fils est venu ce weekend et l'a pris avec lui pour vérifier en espérant qu'il n'y a pas grand chose, je ne sais pas quand je pourrais le récupérer.Le jour même je découvre que ma pension alimentaire n'a pas été versé, aucune facture va être honoré ce mois-ci + les frais bancaires qui va avec. C'est marrant mais je n'ai aucune angoisse, ça n'aurai pas été le cas 1 an auparavant.
Mon fils ainé m'a laissé son PC pour la semaine en attendant de récupérer le mien et à mis une session pour que je puisse aller sur internet.
Avec tous ses petits chamboulements j'ai eu le temps de méditer à tout cela.
Quand j’ai lu que les enfants des abductés le sont aussi , j’ai revue l’image de mon plus jeune fils quand il avait 2 ou 3 ans et que je l’ai retrouvé un matin entièrement nu sur son lit et aussi quand l’école m’a appelé pour me demander de venir le chercher parce qu’il n’arrivait pas à arrêter son saignement de nez.
Je n'ai pas peur ni même terrifié c'était juste le moment d'accepter et ne plus me voiler la face en croyant que c'était juste une mise en scène pour m'amener jusqu'à vous .
J’ai parlé à mes enfants sur les méfaits et les conséquences de l’alimentation qu’ils ingurgitent mais pour l’instant ils ne sont pas prêt à changer et même si ça me fait mal pour eux, j’aurais du le faire quand ils étaient petits et c’est une chose que je regrette énormément, maintenant qu’ils sont adultes (30 et 26 ans) je ne peux pas les forcer à manger autrement.
J’ai beaucoup lu et aussi sur Carla Turner et ce qu’elle a enduré, mais pas encore les discussions sur la métacognition...je le ferai
j’ai gagné de plus en plus de compréhension et de connaissance.
J’ai beaucoup travaillé sur moi-même et en plus d'avoir été marié à un pervers narcissique c'était un dur et long travail, je me suis beaucoup amélioré et je continue.
Je peux vous dire que je suis heureuse de vivre.
Merci beaucoup de votre aide et je manquerai de parler à chaque fois que je sentirai le besoin de le faire sur mes expériences ou sur d'autres choses.
Hello Bjorn and Ennio
Sorry to reply so late.
just after having written on the forum my son announces to me that it settles in his girlfriend, it was envisaged but not also quickly, the following day at the beginning of after midday, thus the 7 seven, it from there will deposit some business in his girlfriend, I were put in front of the accomplished fact, I had a blow in the heart, I left myself gone and I have cried then I left in the garden and I mowed the lawn (It is the thing which he made) that made me good and then at the evening I have make EE, I make it that in I feel the need to make it, I more often make the meditation before me sleep I like this moment there and on September 8th in the morning my PC breaks down, my young son came this sunday and took it with him to check by hoping that there is not large thing, I do not know when I could recover it. The very same day I discover that my alimony was not poured, no invoice will be honoured this month + the bank charges which goes with. It is funny but I do not have any anguish, that will not have been case 1 year before
It is funny but I have no anxiety, shall not have been that the case 1 the year previously.
My oldest son left me his PC for the week while waiting to recover mine and with put a session so that I can go on Internet.
With all his small mess I had time to meditate with all that.
When I read that the children of abductés are it also, I re-examined the image of my younger son when it had 2 or 3 years and that I found it one morning entirely naked on his bed and also when the school invited me to require of me to come to seek it because it did not manage to stop his nosebleed.

I am not afraid nor not even terrified it was right the moment to accept and any more to veil me the face by believing that it was right a production to bring me to you.
I spoke to my children on the misdeeds and the consequences of the food which they gulp down but for the moment they are not ready to change and even if that makes me badly for them, I would have to make it when they were small and it is a thing which I regret enormously, now that they are adult (30 and 26 years) I cannot force them to eat differently.
I read much and also on Carla Turner and what it endured, but not yet the discussions on the métacognition… I will do it
I gained more and more comprehension and of knowledge.
I worked much on myself and besides to be married with a narcissistic pervert it was hard and long work, I improved much and I continue.
I can tell you that I am happy to live.

Thank you very much of your assistance and I will miss speaking with each time I feel the need to do it on my experiments or other things.
:hug: :hug2:

Hi Christine,

No matter you replied a few days later, I am not keeping count. Just glad to hear from you. :)

[quote author= Christine]I improved much and I continue.I can tell you that I am happy to live.[/quote]

Great to hear and no doubt you gone through a lot but also learned things along the way. If you have a continues input of knowledge like you said, by informing yourself about the phenomena and other recommended reading material by this forum I think the situation can indeed only improve. That doesn't take away the painfull memories that can unfold by doing so, but learning to deal with it means getting a better understanding of what happened. OSIT.

And of course taking care of a healthy diet is very important like you mentioned.

[quote author= Christine]But for the moment they are not ready to change and even if that makes me badly for them, I would have to make it when they were small and it is a thing which I regret enormously, now that they are adult (30 and 26 years) I cannot force them to eat differently.[/quote]

Well, hardly anyone chances right away. Maybe they realize over time. And when suited you could remind them of it. Hopefully they will see and understand it ultimately.

And whenever you feel the need to talk please do :hug:

c.a. said:
A resent update. :whistle:
David Jacobs New Findings In Alien Abduction Research Oct 24, 2016

Hi c.a.,

Since the talk is almost two hours long, would you give a short summary of what the video covers so peeps can decide if they want to spend the time?

Based on what he says at the beginning about a book being published "next year in 2015", this interview is probably from 2014.

Menrva said:
c.a. said:
A resent update. :whistle:
David Jacobs New Findings In Alien Abduction Research Oct 24, 2016

Hi c.a.,

Since the talk is almost two hours long, would you give a short summary of what the video covers so peeps can decide if they want to spend the time?

Based on what he says at the beginning about a book being published "next year in 2015", this interview is probably from 2014.

Hello, Menrva

Yes. What i found was that some the drawings, (associated with the interview), and some of the discussion were about different details from abductee's. One thing that stands out is that there is never any talk of the distortion of being at 4DSTS. So the drawing's seemed to lightly (IMO), touch on it.

Though your right that it is dated. And it's sound quality was bit rough on this end.

Also the information about Hybrids, (though covered previously), were, IMHO different case's of said subject.

Seeing how you posed the question, (and FMI), would you recommend that maybe next time it would be better to de-link the UT out consideration?

Your freed back is greatly appreciated.

c.a. said:
Hello, Menrva

Yes. What i found was that some the drawings, (associated with the interview), and some of the discussion were about different details from abductee's. One thing that stands out is that there is never any talk of the distortion of being at 4DSTS. So the drawing's seemed to lightly (IMO), touch on it.

Though your right that it is dated. And it's sound quality was bit rough on this end.

Also the information about Hybrids, (though covered previously), were, IMHO different case's of said subject.

Seeing how you posed the question, (and FMI), would you recommend that maybe next time it would be better to de-link the UT out consideration?

Posting the imbeded link for other people who are reading this topic is a great idea and is considerate. With the length of the video, having an summary of what the video covers or what is interesting about the video is helpful for readers who may not have time to watch a long video.

Your note about the drawings are a good observation to share, so thanks for the details. :)

Reactions: Ca.
Menrva said:
c.a. said:
Hello, Minerva

Posting the imbeded link for other people who are reading this topic is a great idea and is considerate. With the length of the video, having an summary of what the video covers or what is interesting about the video is helpful for readers who may not have time to watch a long video.

Your note about the drawings are a good observation to share, so thanks for the details. :)

Thank you Minerva.

Sometimes (admittedly more, than less :-[ ), there are times that i hesitate too inject to much input of personal interpretations of what others might see differently. That is the beautiful faithful, that i have always loved about the Cassiopaeans 6DSTO (so generously shared by our Administrators), and this forum. We all try to help each other to think. Rationally, and backed by diligent research.

And thanks, as i do understand that time can be very limited for forum member's. Advice appreciated and well taken. :flowers:

I just listened to this podcast, and read a few posts but not the whole thread so I'm not fully schooled on how things are understood. But I can see a few things already. The dismissal of Keel was ill-judged. I consider Ultra-Terrestrials to be a superior definition than ET any day of the week, they are very intelligent beings, not demons in spaceships. A materialistic interpretation of the ET phenomenon is doomed to suffer due to what is ultimately an STS perspective. They are embedded in our egos, for goodness sake. We have to work and learn how to be ourselves. This is a mighty task, and should last many of us several lifetimes. A sobering thought in itself.

I have moments of recollection where I can see environments which were kind of like colonies for weird beings posing as humans. They were often new housing estates, and due to sales jobs I was pressed to visit them. I would be very disorientated in these areas, the whole vibe was very weird, like they were posing as model people. It just didn't ring true because they were very unnatural. I've done over 20 years of sales jobs so I know when something is off. It wasn't often, but very perceptible when it was. They were living "the dream" of a nice suburban world in the Pembrokeshire and Hampshire countryside, but it just felt off in some way. I understand the concept of hybrids directly because of these experiences, they were triggered as memories when I learned of these ideas. They seemed to be good neighbours, and fine breeders. All pearly whites and fine words.

But there was something stilted to them, betraying a performance of some kind. I don't know what "naturally human" is but these people were a million miles from it. Obviously this can be attributed to social factors but, like I said before, 20 years of working with people and I couldn't place these folk in a folder, so to speak. They just stood out by virtue of their desire to not stand out. But to all intents and purposes, they were perfect. That's what stood out most of all.

I don't doubt for a second that there is an advance party hunkering down, that's what I take from my experience.

Just to add as a second thought (unusual for me) I don't consider these people I've encountered to be 3/4d STS beings, rather that they resonate with a frequency that is more conducive to 4d STS. There's a big difference in that. To all impressions they are fully human beings, but there remains something different about them. I could feel them in a very unusual way, something that reminds me of my essence rather than my personality. My essence is underdeveloped but catching up thankfully, and episodes like those meetings gave me a big jump for sure.

I read through this entire thread, interesting stuff indeed, took me whole night, and thanks to SlipNet for bumping the thread. Interesting story SlipNet, not sure what make of it. I haven't listened to the pod-cast or read any of the books though.

One thing that has bothered me sometimes was an slide-show lecture by an older woman back in school days. A lecture I only remember one thing out of (because I were daydreaming about being flown away by an helicopter and not so interested about being lectured at that time), was a picture in the slide-show she was giving of how humans would look like in the future.

And what I saw was really creepy of a human, didn't look human at all to me.

All I can remember was that from maybe an hour long slide lecture about things. So this made me now think of that really just not being "propaganda" AT SCHOOL of some alien and/or human hybrids. Or is there someone who knows of that data, being an separate issue? Like if there is some data like that that has been around for schools here in Sweden. Not sure exactly at what grade I was in though.

Last edited:
Art Bell MITD - David Jacobs - Ufo-s - Alien AbductionsShow Date: September 24, 2015
2 hours ...
the most important/impressive interview Art Bell evEr did in imo ..
there are two kinds of hybrids hubreds on the planet ..Dr Jacobs is still alive..
with over 1,000 hypnotic regression sessions with abductees and a number of books...
as noted in above .. thread ...

Back
Top Bottom