UFO sightings in decline: Good or bad sign?!

Maybe aliens or whoever there are, anticipating some changes in atmosphere which may affect or disrupt their activity?

A: Knowledge protects, ignorance endangers. Awareness makes you less vulnerable, both directly and indirectly. Heard anything about synthetic blood, and blood and plasma alteration lately?

Q:(L) There's a can of worms for you! All right, I'll bite! Go ahead, tell us about the synthetic blood and the blood plasma. (T) There's probably been a lot of research into that...

A: Less "mutes" needed. ... Bio and cyber/genetic humanoid types now increasing exponentially in general population.

I wonder what this means. Aren't we all 'mutes' these days due to the sun giving us all a scramble?

Are those of us who are addicted to our phones considered cybernetically augmented to ignore the skies?

This may only apply to those of us who have tampered blood.

Nonetheless, I haven't seen a UFO since 2005... roughly when smartphones started to become a wide spread use. That said, I haven't used one since 2010.

"Mute" is the term used among UFO researchers for mutilated cattle. Thus, no, we are not "all mutes".

Gotcha, thanks for that.

When I said I haven’t used a smartphone since 2010, It was meant to say that’s when I STARTED using one.

I suspect that the number of these devices in population serve as a factor to the ‘frequency fence’, considering that they’re all wirelessly networked.

Gotcha, thanks for that.

When I said I haven’t used a smartphone since 2010, It was meant to say that’s when I STARTED using one.

I suspect that the number of these devices in population serve as a factor to the ‘frequency fence’, considering that they’re all wirelessly networked.

I think the phone addiction is definitely part of this whole thing.

A: Knowledge protects, ignorance endangers. Awareness makes you less vulnerable, both directly and indirectly. Heard anything about synthetic blood, and blood and plasma alteration lately?

Q:(L) There's a can of worms for you! All right, I'll bite! Go ahead, tell us about the synthetic blood and the blood plasma. (T) There's probably been a lot of research into that...

A: Less "mutes" needed. ... Bio and cyber/genetic humanoid types now increasing exponentially in general population.

Interesting to read the above part of the session today:shock: Last night with family, I watched two sci-fi short story adaptations on Netflix that had to do with what you might call cybergenetic humanoid types. In both stories, the main characters find out they have a clone and their clone is a cybergenetic robot:shock: That the two shows were so similar in topic definitely caught my attention (we randomly selected the second show to watch).

Interesting to read the above part of the session today:shock: Last night with family, I watched two sci-fi short story adaptations on Netflix that had to do with what you might call cybergenetic humanoid types. In both stories, the main characters find out they have a clone and their clone is a cybergenetic robot:shock: That the two shows were so similar in topic definitely caught my attention (we randomly selected the second show to watch).

Do you remember what the program on netflix is called? I can't find anything to watch on netflix these days.

"...bio and cyber/genetic humanoid types now increasing exponentially in general population "

This part had a body snatchers vibe. It almost insinuates that the increase IN our general population could actually be a replacement OF that population.

Do you remember what the program on netflix is called? I can't find anything to watch on netflix these days.

"...bio and cyber/genetic humanoid types now increasing exponentially in general population "

This part had a body snatchers vibe. It almost insinuates that the increase IN our general population could actually be a replacement OF that population.

The first show we watched is an episode called Autofac from Philip K. Dick's 'Electric Dreams' series. The next one was called 'Marionettes, Inc.' the first episode of the Ray Bradbury Theatre series from the 80's.

I remember thinking that the second show above had a body snatchers feel to it while watching it, though the first show does to a point as well. Also not sure whether it's more accurate to call the clones cybernetic or cyber genetic..

My first thought was that there is just an decreased interest in MUFON. So i looked at Google Trends for 'MUFON' but it doesn't really support that: https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&q=mufon
How relevant Google is and how valid the data it gives is another question of course, but the same applies to the MUFON statistic itself i guess(?). Also with other parts of the world developing, a decrease of UFO reports in the USA doesn't necessarily mean the same worldwide.
I think some things just become more usual for people so that less people might bother reporting something. The smartphone distraction sounds also plausible to me.
Google Trends shows a decline for topic or keyword 'UFO' and USA only at place ~25 and higher interest in Latin and South Amercia. Thats relative interest in relation to other topics, not number of searches.

<edit>
keyword 'UFO Sighting' doesn't show such a decline, top countries are USA, Australia, Kanada.

Reactions: Ca.
Funny thing, a couple weeks ago I was driving and I swear I saw a weird object in the sky from the distance in the middle of the day, it was like a light object with the shape of an elipse but I created narratives in my mind like maybe is an airplane moving on my direction and sometimes the lights of the airplane looks very big. But then I realized that it was very sunny and I don't think there is any reason for an airplane to have all the lights on at that time. Maybe I'm wrong but I though it was a curious event.

Funny thing, a couple weeks ago I was driving and I swear I saw a weird object in the sky from the distance in the middle of the day, it was like a light object with the shape of an elipse but I created narratives in my mind like maybe is an airplane moving on my direction and sometimes the lights of the airplane looks very big. But then I realized that it was very sunny and I don't think there is any reason for an airplane to have all the lights on at that time. Maybe I'm wrong but I though it was a curious event.
Just last night while walking my dog I saw a fiery object in the sky.I think it was a comet,though the trajectory wasn't linear.It was fiery orange and actually seemed to glow and flicker like a candle. Didn't last more than a couple of min as I lost sight of it after it passed overhead.

I've seen a couple of things recently, that is, in the past couple of months, that I would swear were UFOs, but before I could bring them to anybody else's attention, they were gone. In one case, just blinked out in broad daylight.

Just last night while walking my dog I saw a fiery object in the sky.I think it was a comet,though the trajectory wasn't linear.It was fiery orange and actually seemed to glow and flicker like a candle. Didn't last more than a couple of min as I lost sight of it after it passed overhead.

It could be an UFO or it could be a meteor as well cuz sometimes when a meteor has a certain amount of electric charge and interacts with the plasma of the atmosphere makes the fireball not to come down linearly in some cases, sometimes it moves in a weird pattern because of that.

I've seen a couple of things recently, that is, in the past couple of months, that I would swear were UFOs, but before I could bring them to anybody else's attention, they were gone. In one case, just blinked out in broad daylight.

In my case I remember the object was steady for about a minute and then it was gone. To bad I couldn't recorded it with my phone because I was driving.

Back
Top Bottom