UFOs, Aliens, and the Question of Contact - video

Spiral Out said:
I just noticed an interesting comment from a Scientologist on the SOTT Focus of "UFOs, Aliens, and the Question of Contact" http://wwww.sott.net/articles/show/228283-UFOs-Aliens-and-the-Question-of-Contact

I have just spent the last 2 hours watching this video.
I have been a Scientologist for 30 years. I agree with the data in this video; it does not surprise me.

What I have been trying to do for the past 2 years is to make others aware that the works of Hubbard are a resource for you.
They don't go into what has been happening on earth in the recent past. But they do do into what has been happening in the more distant past. And all his data was obtained from human memory without the use of hypnosis.

Beyond that, it offers some a way to engage in the "battle" with a much lower chance of being defeated. Not everyone needs to be a "soldier" for the battle to be won. But we owe it to them to at least become aware of what they are up against. Everyone says there is more for us to learn. If you are not aware of Hubbard's work, that would be a good place to start.

I've heard of Scientology and its followers such as Tom Cruise and other celebrities, but never gave it much attention. Is anyone familiar with Hubbard's work and what does it have to do with what was presented in the video?

From my understanding, it has little to do with it, other than the Scientologist's idea that there are 'evil' aliens who harvest human souls and control human behavior (but I'm not sure I have those details right). It looks like a spam comment to me, but perhaps others with more information have more input.

From my understanding, it has little to do with it, other than the Scientologist's idea that there are 'evil' aliens who harvest human souls and control human behavior (but I'm not sure I have those details right). It looks like a spam comment to me, but perhaps others with more information have more input.

Here's what I found:

Do Scientologists believe in space aliens?

Scientology does teach that many of our problems are caused by the spirits of space aliens that are stuck to our bodies. However, that teaching is considered confidential and is only taught to Scientologists who have reached a certain level, known in Scientology as OT III - so a lot of Scientologists are actually unaware that this is an important Scientology teaching.
What, exactly, does Scientology say about space aliens?

In the materials for OT III (Operating Thetan level 3), L. Ron Hubbard writes that, 75 million years ago, the head of the Galactic Federation, made up of 76 planets, was a being named Xenu. Faced with an overpopulation problem, he brought beings to this planet, blew them up with hydrogen bombs, and packaged them. Their spirits now infest our bodies: he says "One's body is a mass of individual thetans stuck to oneself or to the body." Scientologists at this level try to rid themselves of these thetans (spirits) by helping each one to remember the painful experiences of being blown up like that.

There are other Scientology teachings that relate to space aliens. The book "Have You Lived Before This Life?", described in Scientology advertisements as "a cold-blooded account of your last years", contains dozens of case histories of memories experienced by Scientologists, some of which include adventures in outer space.

Even the glossary in Scientology's What Is Scientology? contains a definition for the phrase " space opera", which, according to Scientology, relates to periods on "the whole track" (that is, our whole history, going back through many lives and millions of years), and it contains "space travel, spaceships, spacemen" and so on.

How do you know the Xenu story is real, and not made up by people who want to make Scientology look bad?

Aside from that glossary entry in the official What Is Scientology? book, Scientology sued The Washington Post over publication of the Xenu story - and the suit claimed trade secret violations, not defamation. In other words, Scientology was upset because the paper was spilling its secrets, not because the story was false. In addition, Scientology has sued individuals who have published the OT III teachings on the Internet for copyright violations - again confirming that they do indeed claim ownership of these materials.

http://www.scientology-lies.com/faq/teachings/aliens.html

Wikipedia says:

Xenu (play /ˈziːnuː/ zee-noo),[1][2][3] also spelled Xemu, was, according to the founder of Scientology and science fiction writer L. Ron Hubbard, the dictator of the "Galactic Confederacy" who, 75 million years ago, brought billions[4][5] of his people to Earth in a DC-8-like spacecraft, stacked them around volcanoes and killed them using hydrogen bombs. Official Scientology dogma holds that the essences of these many people remained, and that they form around people in modern times, causing them spiritual harm.[1][6]

These events are known within Scientology as "Incident II",[7] and the traumatic memories associated with them as The Wall of Fire or the R6 implant. The narrative of Xenu is part of Scientologist teachings about extraterrestrial civilizations and alien interventions in earthly events, collectively described as space opera by Hubbard. Hubbard detailed the story in Operating Thetan level III (OT III) in 1967, warning that the R6 "implant" (past trauma)[8] was "calculated to kill (by pneumonia etc) [sic] anyone who attempts to solve it".[8][9][10]

Within the Church of Scientology, the Xenu story is part of the church's secret "Advanced Technology",[7] considered a sacred and esoteric teaching,[11] and normally only revealed to members who have already contributed large amounts of money.[12] The church avoids mention of Xenu in public statements and has gone to considerable effort to maintain the story's confidentiality, including legal action on the grounds of both copyright and trade secrecy.[13] Officials of the Church of Scientology widely deny or try to hide the Xenu story.[14][15] Despite this, much material on Xenu has leaked to the public via court documents, copies of Hubbard's notes, and the Internet.[14] In commentary on the impact of the Xenu text, academic scholars have discussed and analyzed the writings by Hubbard and their place within Scientology within the contexts of science fiction,[16] UFO religions,[17] gnosticism[18][19] and creation myth.[20]

Thanks, dannybananny. I found the south park version of this story: _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcll0380hlk

Alas, I tried the south park youtube link today and it said: "Not available anymore due to copyright claims from Viacom Int. Inc." (translated from Dutch).

Hi,

I think your video is great and you (Spiral Out and De-tached, ...if I understand well you are the video authors...) did a great job, and that can be seen by a lot of people.

From my point of views, your references : Marciniak/Pleiadian's material, Ra's material, Karla Turner's material, Richard Dolan's material, Mouravieff's material, and of course Laura/C's material, and few others... are all very good references which make sense for me...
In addition (I am French) English commentaries with a German accent are easier to understand...

de-tached said:
Pashalis said:
Spiral Out and de-tached are you planning to make another video ?

Absolutely. There are plans for a few more videos and other creative educational projects.

very good can't wait to see them :dance: :whistle:

I wonder what is the pill to swallow (this is not the red, not the green, could be the blu?) in order to find so psychedelic profile name as I see all in this forum? I mean I am just ridiculous with my first name as profile name...

François said:
I wonder what is the pill to swallow (this is not the red, not the green, could be the blu?) in order to find so psychedelic profile name as I see all in this forum? I mean I am just ridiculous with my first name as profile name...

LOL I think that going with your name is always a good option ;)

Right, thanks ... I am proud of my ç (cedilla)
EGVG stands for Woodbridge [British] (Regional Airport Code)
Certainly fun name in fun parties with the blu pills, isn't it?

François said:
Right, thanks ... I am proud of my ç (cedilla)
EGVG stands for Woodbridge [British] (Regional Airport Code)
Certainly fun name in fun parties with the blu pills, isn't it?

LOL :huh:

EGVG, Please don't be desappointed, I suggest for you the profile name : Apollon, because you are fond of Kylie M./Aphrodite :thup:

François said:
EGVG, Please don't be desappointed, I suggest for you the profile name : Apollon, because you are fond of Kylie M./Aphrodite :thup:

:lol: :D ;) Apollon !! LOL I actually like EGVG

EDIT: sorry this is off topic

Back
Top Bottom