UFOs, Aliens, and the Question of Contact - video

A very well done video and good food for thought. For those that are just waking up this would be a great intro. I have had issues with these critters since I was popped into this world. There has to be ways for us to better deal with them. I realize that we are in the stone age in comparison to their technology. Pulling the veil away is the best start I can think of and the more of us that do it the better.

How interesting, since a friend of mine sent that link to me today:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-lSVlEPuo0

It is indeed very interesting and I think, a good resume of the subject. However, I think you can go further in the understanding and the mechanic by reading the books quoted in the documentary.

Gratz and cheers to the makers !

I noticed that this YouTube user 'mrrustedsoul' has uploaded the video to his profile and it has had 323,439 views since November 2011.

That's a pretty good reach for a video of such importance and looking at some of the comments, you find the usual YouTube rubbish. However, there are a few users such as 'agentgates' and 'vluggejaapie1000' who are trying to keep the signal ratio up by posting well informed comments. Wonder if they are part of the forum or SOTT.

What do de-tached and Spiral Out think of that kind of reach? Has it helped in ways you hoped it would?

Paragon said:
I noticed that this YouTube user 'mrrustedsoul' has uploaded the video to his profile and it has had 323,439 views since November 2011.

That's a pretty good reach for a video of such importance and looking at some of the comments, you find the usual YouTube rubbish. However, there are a few users such as 'agentgates' and 'vluggejaapie1000' who are trying to keep the signal ratio up by posting well informed comments. Wonder if they are part of the forum or SOTT.

What do de-tached and Spiral Out think of that kind of reach? Has it helped in ways you hoped it would?

Our video has been uploaded by various youtube channels as well as translated into Spanish. The original video is uploaded on my wordpress blog (anyone can download it from there), which also receives many views. We estimated that the total views are currently around 1.5 million with all combined uploads.

I check the web periodically to see where the video is posted and what people talk about it on forums and such. For the most part people really like the video. There are some interesting discussions with people who "get it" but there is also much noise with people projecting all kinds of nonsense into this topic or distorting what has been actually said/shown in the video.

Our intent is just to put this kind of information out there and spread some seeds. Some may blossom, some not. Based on the feedback I get on facebook, people also buy some of the books we mention at the end of the video, mostly Laura's books. People also contact me and ask questions. I usually refer them to the resource list so they can look into it themselves.

We also do public screenings at the book store where de-tached works. We recently screened "Love, Reality, and the Time of Transition" which was a great event. Over 50 people showed up and we had an interesting Q&A session afterward. We also put out some books on the table. Since it's a "spiritual" bookstore, de-tached was able to get in Laura's book. We sold copies of TSHOTHW and HS at the event. People also bought ISOTM. ;)

In two weeks we'll have a screening of the UFO video at the store. Should be interesting. We hope to make people think, sell more books, have some insightful conversations and productive networking.

Spiral Out said:
There are some interesting discussions with people who "get it" but there is also much noise with people projecting all kinds of nonsense into this topic or distorting what has been actually said/shown in the video.

It really gives insight into the human condition to watch how that happens, eh? The filters most people grow as an inherent part of themselves prevent them from ever seeing anything as it actually is. All we can do is provide information for those who are ready to try to see things as they are - and enjoy ourselves blue in the process.

Spiral Out said:
Paragon said:

Our video has been uploaded by various youtube channels as well as translated into Spanish. The original video is uploaded on my wordpress blog (anyone can download it from there), which also receives many views. We estimated that the total views are currently around 1.5 million with all combined uploads.

I check the web periodically to see where the video is posted and what people talk about it on forums and such. For the most part people really like the video. There are some interesting discussions with people who "get it" but there is also much noise with people projecting all kinds of nonsense into this topic or distorting what has been actually said/shown in the video.

Our intent is just to put this kind of information out there and spread some seeds. Some may blossom, some not. Based on the feedback I get on facebook, people also buy some of the books we mention at the end of the video, mostly Laura's books. People also contact me and ask questions. I usually refer them to the resource list so they can look into it themselves.

We also do public screenings at the book store where de-tached works. We recently screened "Love, Reality, and the Time of Transition" which was a great event. Over 50 people showed up and we had an interesting Q&A session afterward. We also put out some books on the table. Since it's a "spiritual" bookstore, de-tached was able to get in Laura's book. We sold copies of TSHOTHW and HS at the event. People also bought ISOTM. ;)

In two weeks we'll have a screening of the UFO video at the store. Should be interesting. We hope to make people think, sell more books, have some insightful conversations and productive networking.

Fantastic work guys! Just shows you what can be done with an aim and the inate tendency to serve others.

Keep on keepin' on! ;D

anart said:
Spiral Out said:
There are some interesting discussions with people who "get it" but there is also much noise with people projecting all kinds of nonsense into this topic or distorting what has been actually said/shown in the video.

It really gives insight into the human condition to watch how that happens, eh? The filters most people grow as an inherent part of themselves prevent them from ever seeing anything as it actually is. All we can do is provide information for those who are ready to try to see things as they are - and enjoy ourselves blue in the process.

Yes, I think that's been one of my biggest insights, also when having "discussions". For the most part it's not about the facts and information, which stand on their own for everyone to see if they'd look into them themselves SINCERELY. But their filter and mechanical thinking already prevents them to take in the information accurately. No matter how well it is presented, they simply can't "see" it. Sometimes it's amazing to see what they actually "see", which has nothing to do with what was being said. Goes into the category "It's not even wrong....".
It's where cognitive dissonance comes in. I certainly have wasted time and energy in the past trying to bring points across, when it was already a dead-end from the get-go.

Then of course, I hear the usual "this doesn't resonate with me, but I resonate with (insert emotional-hook based information)". There may be truth to the idea of "resonating" if the "reading instrument" (the Self) is tuned correctly, so true intuition from the higher emotional/intellectual center can come through, but for the most part people mistake "resonating" for wishful thinking...

Yep, all we can do is put the information out there and let the chips fall where they may.......the butterfly effect does the rest. ;)

Spiral Out said:
Then of course, I hear the usual "this doesn't resonate with me, but I resonate with (insert emotional-hook based information)". There may be truth to the idea of "resonating" if the "reading instrument" (the Self) is tuned correctly, so true intuition from the higher emotional/intellectual center can come through, but for the most part people mistake "resonating" for wishful thinking...

Yes, for that reason the phrase, "I resonate with" is one of the most annoying phrases I can hear - it's a bit of a pet peeve for me. It's the height of "if it makes me feel good, it's true" - the catch phrase of Subjectivity. Anyone with any level of discernment at all about themselves and reality quickly realizes how completely they can be fooled by what 'feels good' - by what 'resonates' with their current state of being/false personality/wishful thinking. This entire reality is falling apart due to humanity's incessant obsession with following only that which 'resonates' with them in their subjective dream state. If you 'resonate' with an illusion, you become a dream of the past. The entire newage movement is a fantastic example of that.

It's another aspect of the horror of the situation and how lost people can be in the dreams of their own making, taking death for life and all that entails.

I just watched the full video series and you guys did a great job, thank you for your efforts! As others have noted, I feel this is the most informative documentary on the subject that I have seen. It really pulls together the best points of truth in a coherent and easy to understand format.

Someone on a private facebook page that I am added to, that is meant for ex-members of the obscure religious conservative Christian sect I grew up in, posted some video about The Mystery of Puma Punku. He did this because the as the name of the face book group implies, "Thinkers", the group wants to start thinking about things (unlike our former religious sect actively fought against reasoning as an obstacle to faith) so the group is not so much focusing on the sect we used to belong to, although we do discuss it and other religious brain-washing.

However, this is the only post I have seen that has anything at all to do with aliens or extraterrestrial phenomena.

So I posted a link to this video for them, offering it as something very different from mainstream ufology. No one has yet commented anything, but I got a couple of "likes".

Below is what I posted. I wrote it was done by "acquaintances", I hope you don't mind, as I thought it would kind of make it more interesting if I hinted at a bit closer connection to me rather than it was made by just "some guys" (social proof?). I tried to introduce it in a very soft way, trying to keep my type of audience in mind and be externally considerate to them, as I do not yet know how many in that group can handle this sort of thing.

I love anything that deals those questions that are very hard to answer. Science (real science that is) is the only way to approach these things, but I have discovered that too many of our so called "scientists" get really uncomfortable when they run into things they cannot explain, and all too often propose rather absurd conclusions: like ancient man used "block and tackle" and "wooden rollers" and worked millions of slaves for no particular obvious pay back that anyone can identify in order to create things like megalith formations throughout Europe and pyramids around the world.

I can handle these kinds of documentaries like this one, because I just separate the observations from the speculations. It is a great question to wonder where the technology came from to make those blocks. (Same goes for the Pyramids in Egypt for example).

The proposal that extraterrestrials built them is an example of speculation, but I do not rule it out, of course as it definitely fits the observable data better than the primitive technology explanations. However is seems those proposing this explanation never ask if it was done by an ancient civilization of man because they are mired in their uniformitarian theory of the earth's development ignoring the possibility of cycles and rises and falls of even very advanced civilizations of man due to cyclical cataclysms. I might note that I liked how they admitted how difficult it is date things: I have come across a lot of discussions about that very problem, and how most things dated are probably much older than what mainstream science proposes.

If you want to check out sometime something completely far from the mainstream UFO community, 90% of whom will probably be appalled at the possibilities presented in this video, I offer a video made by a couple of acquaintances that sums up a certain line of research into the alien phenomena. Hopefully it blows your mind a bit! It gives another perspective, and would be interesting if that turned out to be closer to the explanations of aliens/extraterrestrials and such.

http://veilofreality.com/2011/03/12/ufos-aliens-and-the-question-of-contact-%E2%98%9E-video/
or else
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqoMNnVDH3k
At an hour and 50 minutes so it is a bit long but covers a lot of ideas. Maybe one could file it away to check one rainy day when you are in the mood for something different.

This is a very good video! You guys did a very nice job. And it's always a pleasure to see and hear Laura.

What I like is the fact that it covers a lot of fundemental aspects. Including the hyperdimensional reality principle is really helping a lot as well to put the whole thing into perspective. That has always been for me a deep missing part of many of the videos I had seen about it all.

Anyhow, many thanks again guys, don't give up!

Peace.

Spiral Out and I have recently re-released our documentary "UFOs, Aliens, and the Question of Contact" (with minor spelling & video corrections) to coincide with the release of "Sirius" by Dr. Stephen Greer. Hopefully it'll help provide perspective, objectivity, and clarity to Greer's ego and disinformation. Please share.

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-Ss-HIhixw

I've seen this one multiple times, and I still think it's the best documentary on the subject out there right now. Humberto and Bernhard have done such an amazing job on it. :D

-Dan

How would you go about having access to these great videos. Your feedback appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom