UFOs, Aliens, and the Question of Contact - video

Arwenn

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Thanks for the effort put into making this movie- it is really good. I find the whole thing about aliens & abductions scary, and I don't really know why. I've never been one to watch horror movies, and I have yet to read Hostage to the Devil. Anyhoo, I'm just about to watch some of the other videos on Spiral Out's blog. I think this is worth sharing on a twitter and other social media. Great job!

treugolnik

A Disturbance in the Force
Interesting UFO in Sochi, Russia:
https://youtu.be/lY-DShP1H2Q
I myself saw this in Krasnodar (not far from Sochi) - several glowing points float parallel to each other, sometimes some wander along this "picture".

c.a.

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
A bit overboard but, some good stuff. And some rehash from old stomping grounds.

UFO Emits Weird White Material Onto Small French Town | Close Encounters
Oct 4, 2019

The Ronny Dawson Experience
Premiered Sep 21, 2019 / 1:04:36
Today's guest is Ronny an oil tanker driver from Ranger, Texas and he will be sharing his sightings of strange crafts and a visit from two humanoid females that would change his life forever.
The 37th Parallel author Ben Mezrich and Alien Hunter Chuck Zukowski
Ben and Chuck's experience here on Beyond The Strange!
Sep 20, 2016 / 2:04:22

SummerLite

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I live on the 37th parallel! :umm:. I’m in the 4corners near the NM boarder about 45 miles from Farmington and Aztec NM which are known for ufo activity and on the 37th as well. I just traveled to Taos, NM and had to pass by the turn off to Dulce. Nothing weird happened but for a scary dream I had the first night in Taos which is unusual for me.I didn’t hear the famous hum either. I thought that stopped years ago. The title of this video caught my attention but I haven’t listened to it yet. Being curious I did a quick search of the speaker and the 37th parallel which brought up Dulse and Taos. I’ll have to listen before long. Thanks for posting.

Last edited:
Top Bottom