Well here's what one might call something of a smoking gun!

The UK Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Authority (MHRA) has lodged a Software package and information systems Contract award notice (2020/S 207-506291) as follows:

The MHRA urgently seeks an Artificial Intelligence (AI) software tool to process the expected high volume of Covid-19 vaccine Adverse Drug Reaction (ADRs) and ensure that no details from the ADRs’ reaction text are missed.

Let that sink in for a moment...

Section IV: Procedure

Description

Type of procedure

Award of a contract without prior publication of a call for competition in the Official Journal of the European Union in the cases listed below

The procurement falls outside the scope of application of the directive

Explanation:

For reasons of extreme urgency under Regulation 32(2)(c) related to the release of a Covid-19 vaccine MHRA have accelerated the sourcing and implementation of a vaccine specific AI tool.

Strictly necessary — it is not possible to retrofit the MHRA’s legacy systems to handle the volume of ADRs that will be generated by a Covid-19 vaccine. Therefore, if the MHRA does not implement the AI tool, it will be unable to process these ADRs effectively. This will hinder its ability to rapidly identify any potential safety issues with the Covid-19 vaccine and represents a direct threat to patient life and public health.

Reasons of extreme urgency — the MHRA recognises that its planned procurement process for the SafetyConnect programme, including the AI tool, would not have concluded by vaccine launch. Leading to a inability to effectively monitor adverse reactions to a Covid-19 vaccine.

Events unforeseeable — the Covid-19 crisis is novel and developments in the search of a Covid-19 vaccine have not followed any predictable pattern so far.

Well, how about that for not-hidden in plain sight!

The PDF of this contract notice is below.

Great spot by Dave Cullen in his latest hard hitting video.

Attachments

• 2020-OJS207-506291-en.pdf
    85.3 KB · Views: 17
I just had a wonderful experience at a restaurant in Southern California. Masks and other face covering are banned, in defiance of the government dictatorship. One guy who walked in with a face covering was kicked out, and he had to wait outside for his takeout. All customers and staff are unmasked. Business was booming so I waited an hour and a half for my table inside to be ready. It felt like a return to the pre-shutdown reality. Of course, the bad guys are trying to attack the restaurant and take away the liquor license.

Basilico's Pasta e Vino

Restaurant featured on Highwire

I wish I knew of more local businesses and organizations that accept people who refuse to put on a mask.

In the last 2-3 months, I noticed that something very evil is happening at least in my country. As the government is trying to back up the narrative about Coivid, all media are reposting more and more " infected" people. So they are increasing the hysteria.

From personal contact with people and also my wife's contact with people an interesting thing is happening.
People in fear are making PCR tests. The test comes positive. Most of them don't have any symptoms and just a small percentage of them some minor flu like symptoms.
They probably have a cold because here it is happening every single year.
So, they take the people with positive PCR tests and no or mild symptoms in the special Covid centers. No visits are allowed. After a day of two and sometimes even after a few hours they are calling the family to tell them that their loved one has died.

People are suspicious and are doubting that something else is going on in those Covid camps.
On FB a woman from my country was very mad because her mother with mild cold symptoms was hospitalized in one of those special Covid wards and all the time they were in contact by phone and the woman was fine. She told her daughter on the phone that the nurses gave all people in her room some injection in their shoulder.
A few hours later the woman was dead and I think another one from the same room was also dead in a few hours and other patients were in very bad condition.

Also people with other mild symptoms like coughing, difficulty breathing are dying in a matter of a few hours after they enter the Covid centers. Maybe they suffer from any different conditions and they are not treated as they should.
I think that the medical staff there is following some strict protocols on how to handle these people and there is something in these protocols that are killing people so easily. This should be investigated, but I don't think it will happen in a country where the juridical system is practically non-existant.

So, all this is speculation for now but I am suspicious that something very evil is happening back there in those Covid centers.
People and also some medical stuff who works there say that people should not go to those center at any cost because terrible things are happening there.

Hello from France.
What kind of world are people choosing to live in? This morning, I am full of anger because now, to have a chance to work, I am being asked to turn into a little sanitary kapo. My soul is in despair.
I am a freelance trainer in the field of professional development. For me, conviviality is an essential axis in my practice and has always been. There is no question of not offering a hot drink to the participants of the sessions. Since the introduction of the mask wearing measures, I had thus managed to set aside time during which my trainees and I could remove this junk, moments of conviviality. During my last session, two participants were seen without masks and this created a diplomatic incident!
My principal now tells me not only to wear this crap but also to play the chiourmous guards to impose it on everyone: "You have to drop all forms of conviviality! You don't realize the reality of the resuscitation services in this country. I have elderly parents and I'm ready to do whatever it takes to prevent them from getting sick!"
Here I am labeled irresponsible, heretical. I may be losing my last client because I'm openly critical of the measures and in particular of the fact that people are not treated before they develop serious forms.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Hello from France.
Dans quel monde les gens sont-t-ils en train de choisir de vivre ? Ce matin, je suis pleine de colère car, désormais, pour avoir une chance de travailler, on me demande de me transformer en petit kapo sanitaire. Mon âme est au désespoir.
Je suis formatrice free lance dans le domaine de l'évolution professionnelle. Pour moi, la convivialité est un axe essentiel à ma pratique et ce, depuis toujours. Pas question de ne pas proposer une boisson chaude aux participants aux sessions. Depuis la mise en place des mesures de port du masque, j'avais ainsi réussi à ménager des temps pendant lesquels mes stagiaires et moi pouvions retirer cette saloperie, des moments de convivialité. Lors de ma dernière session, deux participants ont été aperçus sans masque et cela crée un incident diplomatique !
Mon donneur d'ordre me somme aujourd'hui de non seulement porter cette merde mais également de jouer les gardes chiourmes pour l'imposer à tout le monde : "Vous devez laisser tomber toute forme de convivialité ! Vous ne vous rendez pas compte de la réalité des services de réanimation de ce pays. J'ai des parents âgés et je suis prête à mettre tout ce qu'il faut en œuvre pour leur éviter de tomber malade !"
Me voilà étiquetée irresponsable, hérétique. Je suis peut-être en train de perdre mon dernier client parce que je critique ouvertement les mesures et notamment le fait qu'on ne soigne pas les gens avant qu'ils développent des formes graves.

Lucius Lu, I understand how horrible things have gotten because of the COVID 19(84) plandemic, but I think that you are getting a bit too emotional in your replies.

I expect a link to the scientific article.
This is a bit demanding. You need to step back and cool down a bit before replying. It could have been stated in many different ways, and, yet, get the point across that you were trying to make. I'm not against what you are saying as I have read a couple of articles saying that the virus was never isolated.

So please try to be a bit more considerate in your replies.

Last edited:
Lucius Lu, I understand how horrible things have gotten because of the COVID (19)84 plandemic, but I think that you are getting a bit too emotional in your replies.

This is a bit demanding. You need to step back and cool down a bit before replying. It could have been stated in many different ways, and, yet, get the point across that you were trying to make. I'm not against what you are saying as I have read a couple of articles saying that the virus was never isolated.

So please try to be a bit more considerate in your replies.
I understand that what is written here is only for entertainment, I am sorry that I did not understand and approached it all emotionally.

I think I'm going to move to a place where everyone knows that this is a fight for life.

I think that that shot in the shoulder should be looked at in detail.
For now, it is all just a speculation based on what are people saying. I can't confirm anything, but I know that something is not right. People are too afraid. Those who suspect something are also afraid to speak. Autopsies are forbidden, and when they gave the body to the family, they gave them in a metal sealed coffin and at the funeral, just a few close friends are allowed. People can't even say goodbye to their loved ones. Usually, the family of the deceased person is under strict quarantine measures for 14 days and they can't be present at the funeral.
All this suffering based on false PCR testing.

I understand that what is written here is only for entertainment, I am sorry that I did not understand and approached it all emotionally.

I think I'm going to move to a place where everyone knows that this is a fight for life.

Hi Lucius Lu, a little strange that on the one hand you admit this is not a place where matters of great importance are best dealt with by approaching them 'all emotionally' head on, then appear to be suggesting you want to behave emotionally and 'move to a place where everyone knows this is a fight for life'.

Do you by any chance see the contradiction is this?

And of course you know - with your mind - that we take these matters of life and death (and more) extremely seriously which is why were all here in the first place. Sounds as if that's something you might want to think about.

For now, it is all just a speculation based on what are people saying. I can't confirm anything, but I know that something is not right. People are too afraid. Those who suspect something are also afraid to speak. Autopsies are forbidden, and when they gave the body to the family, they gave them in a metal sealed coffin and at the funeral, just a few close friends are allowed. People can't even say goodbye to their loved ones. Usually, the family of the deceased person is under strict quarantine measures for 14 days and they can't be present at the funeral.
Hi Konstantin,
You confirm this is happening in Macedonia ?
As you stated, no real juridical system in place and small country, the perfect condition to test a methodology.
My first opinion/reaction on this would be to investigate more and rapidly release an article (on sott first) + spread the information on twitter - from all my last readings (since less than 1 months), I read a couple of news about such "covid centers" being opened or scheduled to open in many countries, Canada is one which was the most mediatised.

I'm pretty sure that your testimony here would already interrest some people here in France in the re-information media, the community is strong and goes stronger every days. But will not dare do something before it's more discussed here, and of course, without consent - but if you are right, it's an very serious situation and very important information that you wrote here.

Take care of you & yours

A "metal sealed coffin"?! As in, welded shut? If I had a family member that had passed away in one of these facilities and there was no autopsy performed and the body was handed back to me in a sealed coffin of metal, I would question if there was a body inside the coffin at all. Especially if I couldn't lay eyes on the deceased to confirm that that's who it was! It could be rocks inside the coffin for all I'd know.

Anyway, be safe.

Back
Top Bottom