Just being watching sky news and they were interviewing Jonathan Asworth shadow health secretary.
He's telling us in the UK that we need a cross party agreement to stop the spread of false information online. He said it's down to the ISP/platform to ensure measures are in place.
They're specifically talking about vaccine disinformation.
Also said that social distancing will need to be in place until the middle of next year. Nothing surprising but can't help being wound up by the politician weasle's telling us what we should and shouldn't read. Of course they no best, can't have anyone questioning the narrative! Programming complete!! Really 1984 and some!
Had to laugh though he was outside and a massive gust of wind blew his brolly inside out and he had to catch the lighting. Shame it didn't hit him would of done us all a favour. :lol2:

Please don't post obvious misinformation here. There is an abundance of evidence that the coronavirus actually exists.
Where is the proof that the virus is real?

The two main points that stood out I think is when he said, (aside from his speech around the psychology the virus doesn't exist), is

A; the corona virus has never been isolated and

B; the picture of the alleged corona virus is actually a computer generated image / fiction.

Is that misinformation? Isn't it likely that there is a wide different viruses or reason why people show symptoms, having the common cold or flu?

Please don't post obvious misinformation here. There is an abundance of evidence that the coronavirus actually exists.

Where is the proof that the virus is real?

The two main points that stood out I think is when he said, (aside from his speech around the psychology the virus doesn't exist), is

A; the corona virus has never been isolated and

B; the picture of the alleged corona virus is actually a computer generated image / fiction.

Is that misinformation? Isn't it likely that there is a wide different viruses or reason why people show symptoms, having the common cold or flu?

Jon Rappaport, investigative journalist, has been writing on this subject since this mess started. He has stated many times that a new virus was never correctly isolated. Here's one example: The missing coronavirus: why I’m not surprised « Jon Rappoport's Blog

Now that the borders have opened in Australia, Victorian Premier Dan Andrews stated today that he is talking to the Chief Health Officer and considering whether Victorian coronavirus rules will follow Victorians interstate - no mention of how he would enforce that yet. Oh boy, he just keeps piling on the stupid! Real Rukshan has made a video on the subject.

Oregon Gov. Kate Brown says large parties could trigger fines or jail time during coronavirus ‘freeze’​

The governor warned that violations are misdemeanors punishable by citation or arrest, and Brown said she would work with state police and local law enforcement to encourage Oregonians to comply with her directive.
The governor’s office cited emergency authority granted to her by Oregon law. Violators could face up to 30 days in jail, a fine of up to $1,250, or both.
Incoming Clackamas County Chairwoman Tootie Smith wrote on Facebook that she planned to deliberately violate the governor’s restrictions, saying she “will celebrate Thanksgiving with as many family and friends as I can find. Gov. Brown is WRONG to order otherwise.”

And Sen. Brian Boquist, R-Dallas, wrote to the Oregon State Police complaining that the governor’s order “appeared to have created new laws,” and said enforcement of the freeze amounted to “extrajudicial armed raids against private citizens.”
Brown's only claim to fame is her rise to petty tyrant during covid. Otherwise, she's about as undistinguished as they come. IMO.

EizLFc5VgAAShbW.jpg

Please provide evidence that:
- the virus was isolated,
- The virus was cleared,
- Purified virus causes COVID-19 disease,
- the same virus was isolated from people infected with COVID
I expect a link to the scientific article.
I was curious, so I made a quick search and found this:

I am aware that even in the best scientific journals the data and/or the scientific method can be corrupted, either intentionally or not, to reach 'convenient' conclusions, so I'll grant it's no guarantee that the covid-19 virus exists. However, that's sort of irrelevant, because some virus does exist, whether it's a mutation of the flu or something a bit more exotic, since several people have been ill with it, and it happens to be called covid-19. I don't think they are simply confusing it with something already known before last year, because some peculiarities in the symptoms have been reported. Also, if the elite had some evil plan to impose more control on the masses, they didn't need to invent some new virus, as every year there are several new ones out there to pick from. They just had to spin the facts the best way it suited them.

Another relevant question would be: How can David Icke be so sure that the virus does not exist? He can't, and he is free to suspect there isn't any virus, just as I am free to suspect the virus is real (just nowhere near as deadly as they claim). The problem is that when Icke and others come out and assure their audience that there is no virus, then they become the 'straw man' of the alternative community, and the whole set of challenges to the mainstream narrative is swept away with one blow. 'Oh, never mind those crazy conspiracy theorists - they don't even think there is a virus when there are clearly thousands of people sick!'. That's one reason I've never been a fan of Icke.

It's a little like the 'crisis actors' theory. There have been a number of terror attacks with questionable narratives. But then some people claim even the wounded and/or dead were actors (when it was much easier to the conspirators to have real casualties) and all the questions are easily dismissed by the mainstream.

I am aware that even in the best scientific journals the data and/or the scientific method can be corrupted, either intentionally or not, to reach 'convenient' conclusions, so I'll grant it's no guarantee that the covid-19 virus exists. However, that's sort of irrelevant, because some virus does exist, whether it's a mutation of the flu or something a bit more exotic, since several people have been ill with it, and it happens to be called covid-19. I don't think they are simply confusing it with something already known before last year, because some peculiarities in the symptoms have been reported. Also, if the elite had some evil plan to impose more control on the masses, they didn't need to invent some new virus, as every year there are several new ones out there to pick from. They just had to spin the facts the best way it suited them.

Another relevant question would be: How can David Icke be so sure that the virus does not exist? He can't, and he is free to suspect there isn't any virus, just as I am free to suspect the virus is real (just nowhere near as deadly as they claim). The problem is that when Icke and others come out and assure their audience that there is no virus, then they become the 'straw man' of the alternative community, and the whole set of challenges to the mainstream narrative is swept away with one blow. 'Oh, never mind those crazy conspiracy theorists - they don't even think there is a virus when there are clearly thousands of people sick!'. That's one reason I've never been a fan of Icke.

It's a little like the 'crisis actors' theory. There have been a number of terror attacks with questionable narratives. But then some people claim even the wounded and/or dead were actors (when it was much easier to the conspirators to have real casualties) and all the questions are easily dismissed by the mainstream.
The certainty of David Icke is of no importance because it does not affect the standard of living of the inhabitants of this planet. The confidence of the authorities in the existence of coronavirus has a disastrous impact on every element of life of the inhabitants of our beautiful planet.

Just being watching sky news and they were interviewing Jonathan Asworth shadow health secretary.
He's telling us in the UK that we need a cross party agreement to stop the spread of false information online. He said it's down to the ISP/platform to ensure measures are in place.
They're specifically talking about vaccine disinformation.
It seems like he's already getting in line with the next step: Whitney Webb shares that UK and US intelligence agencies have discreetly revealed that they are gearing up to use cyber tools and online tactics previously used for the post 9/11 'war on terror' to quash information sources promoting vaccine hesitancy and information that goes against the narrative.
Strategic enclosure to the max!

A new cyber offensive was launched on Monday by the UK’s signal intelligence agency, Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ), which seeks to target websites that publish content deemed to be “propaganda” that raises concerns regarding state-sponsored Covid-19 vaccine development and the multi-national pharmaceutical corporations involved.

Similar efforts are underway in the United States, with the US military recently funding a CIA-backed firm—stuffed with former counterterrorism officials who were behind the occupation of Iraq and the rise of the so-called Islamic State—to develop an AI algorithm aimed specifically at new websites promoting “suspected” disinformation related to the Covid-19 crisis and the US military–led Covid-19 vaccination effort known as Operation Warp Speed.

Both countries are preparing to silence independent journalists who raise legitimate concerns over pharmaceutical industry corruption or the extreme secrecy surrounding state-sponsored Covid-19 vaccination efforts, now that Pfizer’s vaccine candidate is slated to be approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) by month’s end.

Get your information from pre-Wuhan...

While most human CoVs (HCoV) cause relatively mild upper respiratory tract infections (common cold), two zoonotic viruses called severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) CoV and Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS) CoV are associated with severe lower respiratory tract infections and are major public health threats. SARS-CoV, MERS-CoV, and some HCoVs, including HCoV-OC43 and HCoV-HKU1, belong to the genus Betacoronavirus, while other HCoVs, HCoV-229E, and HCoV-NL63, belong to the genus Alphacoronavirus. Animal CoVs from the genera Alpha- and Betacoronavirus are mainly associated with infections in mammals, while viruses in the genera Gamma- and Deltacoronavirus primarily (but not exclusively) infect birds. There is now compelling evidence to suggest that bats are the natural reservoir involved in the evolution and spread of many mammalian CoVs, including SARS-CoV and MERS-CoV (Lau et al., 2005, Li et al., 2005, Memish et al., 2013).

Almost all "COVIDs" are common cold -- only two zoonotic became severe lower respiratory tract infections (SARS, MERS). This is why it required a zoonotic scare-propaganda to get our cowardly, obedient "scientists" to go along with this from the start. Now, they must fight off decades of their own research and live in denial. Now our so-called open-minded scientists (with cowardly jobs in universities and labs) have been lead down the path they are afraid to speak out against, because it damns their entire profession and reasons for the public to trust them.

Big question? Can you get a severe lower respiratory tract infection without a FEVER?

It's not likely. The entire thing is a hoax of common cold proportions. We surrendered to criminals for the common cold. Where is the shortage of respirators because all the zoonotic lower respiratory infections? Oopsies. Not happening. Common Cold.

This is the end of science. And it's a damn good thing. Cowards should not be employed in any scientific profession. A cursed nation coddles and promotes cowardice. Congratulations, America you played yourself. Now you know what your self-anointed scientist really are -- cowards. Get rid of cowards, they should be in the janitorial professions.

Get your zoonotics on, read everything written prior to manufactured hysteria. Know the difference between upper respiratory common cold, and the deadly zoonotics THAT CAUSE FEVER and move into the LOWER respiratory tracts.

So what is COVID-19 : "Respiratory infections such as COVID-19 start in the upper respiratory tract and, in serious cases, can move into the lower respiratory tract." Wait what??? You mean in serious cases, like serious cases of the COMMON COLD that move to the lower respiratory? You mean exactly like the common cold, and not at all like zoonotic super-duper scary SARS and MERS -- that we kept in check by TEMPERATURE checks at airports, etc?

Scientist are cowards. The most cowardly simps on planet earth. Trust nothing. They've contradicted their own research prior to Orange Man Bad. Read what they wrote prior to COVID-19, they live in a state of self-contradiction.

A cold is "A cold is a viral infection of the upper respiratory tract, primarily the nose and throat." Of course in "serious cases" colds can move to the lower respiratory tract.

Wait? COVID-19 is a cold. They've admitted it.

Lower respiratory tract infections are any infections in the lungs or below the voice box. These include pneumonia, bronchitis, and tuberculosis.
A lower respiratory tract infection can affect the airways, such as with bronchitis, or the air sacs at the end of the airways, as in the case of pneumonia.
In this article, we look at the causes and symptoms of lower respiratory tract infections and discuss their treatments and prevention.

Symptoms​

Symptoms of a less severe lower respiratory tract infection can include a dry cough, a low fever, and a runny nose.
Symptoms of lower respiratory tract infections vary and depend on the severity of the infection.
Less severe infections can have symptoms similar to the common cold, including:
In more severe infections, symptoms can include:
  • a severe cough that may produce phlegm
  • fever
  • difficulty breathing
  • a blue tint to the skin
  • rapid breathing
  • chest pain
  • wheezing

Upper vs. lower respiratory tract infections​

Lower respiratory tract infections differ from upper respiratory tract infections by the area of the respiratory tract they affect.
While lower respiratory tract infections involve the airways below the larynx, upper respiratory tract infections occur in the structures in the larynx or above.
People who have lower respiratory tract infections will experience coughing as the primary symptom.
People with upper respiratory tract infections will feel the symptoms mainly above the neck, such as sneezing, headaches, and sore throats. They may also experience body aches, especially if they have a fever.
Lower respiratory tract infections include:
Upper respiratory tract infections include the following:
Flu infections can affect both the upper and lower respiratory tracts.

Last edited:

I am not smart enough to know if that link proves anything. But for me, it goes back to all of Rappaport's writings in which he says that just because people are getting sick does not mean it was the "virus", as there are many causative agents for the symptoms. (He has all his covid articles here: Covid « Jon Rappoport's Blog).

What I do know is that the "virus" has been used to induce fear in people around the world. My work acquaintance (who I have mentioned previously in this thread) only listens to mainstream news and believes everything about all the "cases" and deaths from covid. She is afraid, it is obvious by her comments. I try to maintain innocuous chats with her, but somehow, it comes back to the dreaded covid. When I asked her recently if she and her father would be having Thanksgiving together, she said they normally go out to a restaurant. But she's wondering if that is SAFE. So I told her, well, I guess you better stay home and cook.

When I go shopping now, I see almost 100% compliance in muzzle wearing. No one has said anything to me or my husband for not wearing muzzles. It feels like I am living in the Twilight Zone.

Whatever the true plan is, "they" have certainly gotten people scared into lockstep. It makes me sad, then angry, then sad again. I am so thankful for this forum, where I can hear some sane voices.

Back
Top Bottom