Vaccinated persons emitting a code that can be captured by bluetooth

Maybe it is nothing more, than the PTB messing with the minds of those that are susceptible for those that are persuaded by such information, and to induce another level of fear factor (remember all those reality fear factor programs I think Joe Rogan was involved at one time).

I honestly don't think, they have advanced the technology so far at this point to control the human mind. To make people into drones or the Borg, It's all about the vaxx and the hysteria, also human nature and psychology OSIT, they don't need such imagined Scifi Technology. Look at Elon Musk with his super duper technology, from where I sit, it is one big flop, with Tesla cars exploding, rockets just for show. never really getting off the ground. But on the other hand I could be wrong, where have all those missing trillions gone. Exotic technologies that the general public will never know. On the way to Mars I should imagine.

Now. I have gone overboard, got to keep the tinfoil hat in check:-D

Maybe it is nothing more, than the PTB messing with the minds of those that are susceptible for those that are persuaded by such information, and to induce another level of fear factor (remember all those reality fear factor programs I think Joe Rogan was involved at one time).

I honestly don't think, they have advanced the technology so far at this point to control the human mind. To make people into drones or the Borg, It's all about the vaxx and the hysteria, also human nature and psychology OSIT, they don't need such imagined Scifi Technology. Look at Elon Musk with his super duper technology, from where I sit, it is one big flop, with Tesla cars exploding, rockets just for show. never really getting off the ground. But on the other hand I could be wrong, where have all those missing trillions gone. Exotic technologies that the general public will never know. On the way to Mars I should imagine.

Now. I have gone overboard, got to keep the tinfoil hat in check:-D

I cannot agree with you more. I see things the same way. The only reason I wanted to watch is to make an informed decision. We have to analyze the available information, then decide. The misinformation is enormous. It could be very well another tool to divide us. Unwaxed fear of the vaxed, and vaxed fear of the unwaxed. I refuse to give in to fear. I shall love my daughter until the end of time no matter how many times she decided to be waxed.
Elon Musk is just a distraction in my opinion. He is a puppet. Would we ever know the face of the real power players? Not sure.

Maybe it is nothing more, than the PTB messing with the minds of those that are susceptible for those that are persuaded by such information, and to induce another level of fear factor

I often think the same too.. I always remember the Laura quote which used to be played at the start of old SOTT podcasts, something like "No matter who you are, what your interests, what your beliefs are, there is a website set up just for you to take you in and vector your thinking and attention into the way they want you to think".. Something like a law of confusion where there are always going to be myriad ways to follow which, at our level, might appear to be going in different directions, but really end up leading to the same place..

Lots of the more extreme conspiracy ideas about this stuff often seem (to me) to come from people who apparently aren't able to clearly understand words, or don't care that much about details and just hear what they want to hear.. (I'm not talking about the movie, haven't watched it, just talking in general)

Of course we could be totally wrong yep.. Either way, lots of fear being generated on all sides! Eek!

I honestly don't think, they have advanced the technology so far at this point to control the human mind. To make people into drones or the Borg, It's all about the vaxx and the hysteria, also human nature and psychology OSIT, they don't need such imagined Scifi Technology. Look at Elon Musk with his super duper technology, from where I sit, it is one big flop

Haha, yeah.. I was thinking, a way in which the vaccine stuff could be about controlling people, if hypothetical 4th density is taken into account, might be closer to psychology than what we'd think of as technology anyway. Though probably the 3D elite are doing their little experiments too..

It is interesting seeing what "filters down" to the mainstream, super basic everyday news on TV... Lately here there have been stories about quantum computers. There's lots of quantum computer stuff in news online, but now even the TV has started talking about it. (they were saying the technology would be used to break all and any encrypted communications, extremely quickly.. for national security..)

[an aside: Computers are kind of creepy now..well they have been for years.. like all the marketing around new computer tech started having an "alien" vibe in the early 2000s (Intel had a famous ad for the Pentium 4 CPU starring animated aliens). Popular, powerful "gaming PCs" are all slick black towers and cubes, with bright multicoloured LED strip lights in them, often with grey-alien-esque imagery in the logo. I guess it's just the popular aesthetic, but I find it creepy and it makes me wonder if (some of?) the hardware comes from "handed down" technology..]

But, even if there is some highly advanced hardware around, it'd need software in order to be used. And so much of the software that runs everything is badly made IMO.. Even if I did want to become a cyborg, there's no way I'd want to install firmware from Microsoft!

Interresting new information : it exists an application on iphone named "Blue sniff" that was mentionned to allow an iphone to display these famous codes.

All comes from a quick french article referencing a recent french video (from AgoraVox), a link to the synthesis article of the same blog about the topic, and one link to the blue sniff application (it's an apple link)

Here's the link to blue sniff
What i think about :
- if it's true then it's a very good news, and there are probably other apps who do the same (or new apps, because when there's a new tendency in the world of apps on mobile, there are rapidly new applications pop'ing ... let's hope for this)
- i wonder if Apple will try to do something in order to block this

To come back to the original article, but for french people only, for those who want to learn more on the subject, just start the odysee video from the article, it starts at ghe right moment when the guy talks about this topic. But to ease everybody, I recreated a link which starts a few seconds sooner (better for better understanding the context - funny, it's exactly at the 1000iem second :)

In summary : this Dr did not believe it, but had to accept that it's real. And from what i know, I understood that he does not yet well know the subject : he mentions an unique code emitted by each one, but do not take into consideration that the code picked up by a smartphone is changing, based on a specific algorythm (already explained here in this thread), but this fact does not prevent that he's right when he says that all have probably a real unique code, it's just kinda hidden.

Here's my asumption so far, i mean, this is an idea :
There's well a nano chip and this nano chip can respond to specific orders. The key is to have access to this, it's really like finding the key in order to be in measure to communication with the (nano) chip (or chips (?) ). This is logical at least, and if it's well the case, then this secret is probably very well guarded. And, from information i received (and that can probably be found on the net), they are already installing detection portails in the airports in Israel to detect when someone got vaccinated. What I assume is that the IT developpers behind all the software coding of such scanning device/solution have access to this code, or even, they may not have access to the code directly, but they were given a compiled application that do the job, and this is this compiled application's code which is the key to open many doors. It remains of course "possible" to find this "key" (or code, or sequence of bits if you prefer) by expertimentation, using hacking techniques, but i would assume that they sur-protected this, like requrying X hundreds of years of high computing to "crack" it ? That, I don't know.

Note : I think that this subject could lead to one or some questions to asks to the C's, at least, if you miss questions for the next session, do not hesitate to ask some questions on this.

I'm now interrested to know if some here, with an iphone, made some tests ? Is it working ?
I continue to think that this "sub-topic" has a great potential, it's a nuclear missile from the resistance agaisnt the PTB ! :wow:

What a topic I have been researching:
nanotechnology for bio-integrated sensors with the U.S. Department of Defense and Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA).

Vaccines - The 'Trojan Horse' for worldwide adoption of Nanotechnology?

The Institute for Soldiers Nanotechnologies at MIT and the U.S. Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases are researching the use of nanotechnology based adjuvants in new vaccines for the military against,
malaria, tuberculosis, HIV and Ebola...
According to this document,
"Project 1.6 proposes to develop two platform technologies that safely and efficiently promote immune responses in the vaccination and therapeutic settings:
  • lymph node targeting amphiphile-adjuvants​
  • immune-targeting amphiphilic ligand-coated metal nanoparticles​
These two approaches are ideally suited to targeting adjuvant compounds to lymphoid tissues and immunomodulators to immune cells during infection, respectively."​
In addition to the concerns of experimental vaccines for military personnel, civilians will likely follow in vaccine mandates with nanotechnology.
Tracking individual location and personal metabolic data is far too much power for any government or health department.
And moreover, if the technology can send biochemistry signals from the person to the government, then likely the technology has capability to also send biochemistry altering signals from the government to the person.
What are the limitations and safeguards for the government's remote ability to affect or control a person's thoughts, emotions and vital functioning?
Nanotechnology could give data-based omnipotence to the controllers and create an oppressive world of governance in the guise of public health.

So now after reading here sort of confirms how tptb have initiated the start of micro-chipping the human body without consent.

I await to read more - thank you.
Namaste

Quick update : at least one person tried the "blue sniff" application but without success :-(
Here's what I answered him (traduced to english), just a raw comment based on my general IT/dev knowledge, but knowing that I do not know the iphone or iOS (the operating system of appel on iphones)

It did indeed look too good
Maybe the guy has an old iphone, or I don't know why his iphone was not updated or not partially updated, or not at the time he did his tests. Maybe the developer of the tool was pressured directly by Apple and updated the app. The fact is that the bluetooth chip picks up everything is certain, in any mobile phone, but if the OS decides to hide this (at low level) because it can afford to do so because it provides the low level code (which is none other than the driver), any software will not be able to do anything then. It would take a hacker/developer who knows about iphone to get involved, capable of running old versions of iOS, or even running old bluetooth drivers, only a guru of the subject would be able to figure it out

So for iphone, i don't know what is the final rule. The french Dr in the clip well stated that it worked for him with his iphone (at least i suppose he got one), the clip is recent, but it seems this does not work for all, maybe a majority. It's a tendencious subject, but also a key one.
It's like one thing i remember i read here on the forum, in a session, the "finding" (by Laura i think) that truths can be shared and spread, the PTB will "allow" it unless they became too much popular, or known (or spreaded).

What i assume is that this information, if too much spreaded around the globe, is capable of dealing them a fatal blow ! Just imagine yourself in front of a tribunal where you have to explain why you do not want to get jabbed ? Just answer that you would like first that they explain you why vaccinated people emit a code after being jabbed ? This is demonstrable (even if the rule is not 100% exact). I have this strong feeling that this topic is taken very seriously by the PTB, this is one of their Achilles heels and they know it.

Smallest SoC (system on chip) with Bluetooth controller embedded into it is 2.0mm by 1.7mm (at least smallest i could find):
Vaccine needle width (needle gauge):
Needle gauge chart to get mm:

Package from first link is few times too wide to fit syringe needle, but there are things that could be done to decrease size:
-stack chips build into SoC on top of each other, so that it could take same amout of space on each side
-32-bit CPU is not really needed (a lot of Bluetooth controllers are using 8-bit CPU chips based on Intel 8051)
-after making software it could be possible to cut excessive memory and features of that CPU leaving exactly as much resources as software uses thus decreasing area used by chip

Biggest issues that give me doubts:
  • antenna and 2.4 GHz frequency Bluetooth uses - there is ScottieTech video about RF-ID where Scottie did mention that water in human body would absorb signal (
    )
  • power source (there is table in first link sheet that shows how much power is needed to keep certain CPU features, but it is kinda impossible to determine which of those features are needed and for how long)

Quick update : at least one person tried the "blue sniff" application but without success :-(
Here's what I answered him (traduced to english), just a raw comment based on my general IT/dev knowledge, but knowing that I do not know the iphone or iOS (the operating system of appel on iphones)

It did indeed look too good
Maybe the guy has an old iphone, or I don't know why his iphone was not updated or not partially updated, or not at the time he did his tests. Maybe the developer of the tool was pressured directly by Apple and updated the app. The fact is that the bluetooth chip picks up everything is certain, in any mobile phone, but if the OS decides to hide this (at low level) because it can afford to do so because it provides the low level code (which is none other than the driver), any software will not be able to do anything then. It would take a hacker/developer who knows about iphone to get involved, capable of running old versions of iOS, or even running old bluetooth drivers, only a guru of the subject would be able to figure it out

So for iphone, i don't know what is the final rule. The french Dr in the clip well stated that it worked for him with his iphone (at least i suppose he got one), the clip is recent, but it seems this does not work for all, maybe a majority. It's a tendencious subject, but also a key one.
It's like one thing i remember i read here on the forum, in a session, the "finding" (by Laura i think) that truths can be shared and spread, the PTB will "allow" it unless they became too much popular, or known (or spreaded).

What i assume is that this information, if too much spreaded around the globe, is capable of dealing them a fatal blow ! Just imagine yourself in front of a tribunal where you have to explain why you do not want to get jabbed ? Just answer that you would like first that they explain you why vaccinated people emit a code after being jabbed ? This is demonstrable (even if the rule is not 100% exact). I have this strong feeling that this topic is taken very seriously by the PTB, this is one of their Achilles heels and they know it.
I had downloaded the Blue Sniff app myself, but the numbers made no sense to me and didn't look like typical MAC addresses (in order to look those up in the of you suggested databases). So, while I did get all kinds of information - none of them were of the type that the databases would recognize. On top, I had absolutely no clue what to do with the numbers any further (as an iPhone user). So, I erased it again.

I had downloaded the Blue Sniff app myself, but the numbers made no sense to me and didn't look like typical MAC addresses (in order to look those up in the of you suggested databases). So, while I did get all kinds of information - none of them were of the type that the databases would recognize. On top, I had absolutely no clue what to do with the numbers any further (as an iPhone user). So, I erased it again.
I do not know how it looks on iphone, and it's normal that you do not know what to do with the numbers displayed, the principle here is not to understand their meaning, but to prove their existence, or the fact that a vaxxed person emits such a signal.

I searched on odysee and found it strange that there are so few clips about, or maybe under other keywords ?
You can watch the following short clip, i give the link a few second before you can see an impressive list of "mac addresses" codes picked by the smartphone, and it's not coming from other bluetooth devices which are recognized (you can see them on the screen at the 25th second, only 2 are identified and 56 are unidentified).

About the "database" you mention, i do not understand ? if you mean about the "dedicated starting code by manufacturer" as explained in my first post, then it's normal, they are not "registered" visibly, but even if one would match, i think this would not be valid, because the code displayed is a temporary code which change (visibly) daily. The real unique code, if it exist (we can't, at this stage, attest anything), is well hidden.

I doubt is possible. Bluetooth has a wavelength of 24cm, so if you want to do a tiny device to manage this you must reduce the speed of ligth, for example you can use some teflon wich reduces the speed of ligth a 90% so can have a straigth antenna of 24 / 4 ( quarter wavelength ) / 10 = 0.6cm. You can play with the shape an reduce a little, but this is huge anyway.
I wrote this for two reasons. I saw a post that claimed that some vacinnes have luciferase, as filed for patent. This can be a way to emit something, but in the visible wavelength range ( 0.0003 mm ), far away from centimeters from bluetooth.
The second o main reason is that a way to taint and dismiss information about something is to say impossible, laugable, näif of simply false reasons on the top of the good ones. You can rent some bots or trolls that spread this false things on the forums and give a good opportunity to the perpretrators to laugh. This type of things are called Urban Legends on Spain.
For example, there was an history about the vaccinated people with spoons sticked due to the supposed magnetism of the vaccine,
I can remember a expensive magnet from a university, sinked on liquid helium 1.000.000 euros worth. You need something better than this for micrograms at room temperature holding a spoon.

Several weeks ago a co-worker showed me a long list of what looked like mac addresses in his phone's Bluetooth registry. Bluetooth equipment, other phones, headphones, etc., is usually listed by their name/brand, not mac address. His phone is an android phone, can't remember the brand. I tried to do the same in my iPhone, and my daughter's Android phone, but those don't have that feature.
I have many Chinese bluetooth devices of one sort or another and they more frequently display a MAC address than a brand name. This includes more popular Chinese brands like Anker. I am not convinced by these lists of MAC addresses. I have done wifi scans for work where I walk around my office and record the signals for auditing purposes (we're not supposed to have wifi, so they have us scan and then evaluate for anything that might be connected to our network). We are across the street from an apartment complex, share the building with other businesses, and are a couple blocks from several hotels. There are literally hundreds of recorded signals from as distant as 100m away. And this is wifi. Bluetooth has been known to bounce off of and get boosted from as far as a mile away even though you'll lose signal to most bluetooth devices when you walk more than 10-15m away if you're lucky.

And almost all my tv remotes and smart devices have embedded bluetooth too. I'm fairly certain the Playstation controllers show up as MAC addresses in a scan. The amount of uniquely identified signals in a city is ridiculous. This is the primary reason I'm oppossed to 5g infrastructure. There are already so many errant radio signals bouncing off of everything and it definitely affects nature. I wish people would stop crying "conspiracy" every time a study is released showing negative impacts on living things from all kinds of radio signals going back decades.

@altomaltes & @Artex - you both gave yourself a good reason to make a try. Easy to do : going the middle of nowhere with friends, ensure they have no device with them (put your devices in the car, parked at 100+ meter), and do as many tests you wish. then please come back here post your results.

Update of the info I posted yesterday. The article on the french blog was updated with this information (link)
It added one image of what the codes look like on the "BLE sniff" (note anymore "Blue sniff") application displays, here's one example :
1638908775915.png
These kind of numbers are named UUID, it's known in the IT domain, it's a temporary unique identifier (we even developed internally a tool that use them).

Aim of my re-post here is to have at least one person here with iphone testing this, whether seriously with cooperative friends, or make some tries when surrounded by many people. Of course, there will always be people saying that these codes can come from other devices, but hey, we act here also a reseach group, no ? So it's not needed to come here and say things like "i do not believe" ... i mean, no offense, but think twice about : if i created this thread it's that I'm confident about this a being a reality, and this was demonstrated even in front of a judicial officer in at least 3 countries : some people, mostly vaccinated ones, are emitting a bluetooth signal.

Whether you trust other's work (it's part of what we name "networking") or you go on making your own tests. The good news is that it's easily done.

As written 2 posts above, but this time i present this from another angle : this subject, once sufficiently known and spreaded, will be a gold or major argument for anybody who would have to defend himself in front of a tribunal if judged for refusing to be jabbed.
... but i see an even greated impact of such information on the vaxxed people once they'll understand that it's a reality.

Back
Top Bottom