Vaccine Needed For Work - Helpful Supplements

Lol, theirs a predicament on the high earners who still rely on employment to survive as opposed to high earners who rely on themselves to survive. I imagine earning 6 figures + in a place like NYC or similarly expensive city also means one has high outgoings. Life is expensive and the money is not necessarily retirement money given one would adjust their lifestyle to match the income meaning one would need the income to flow consistently to maintain the adjusted lifestyle. In this way you have such people become prisoners to their wealth which is usually not a bad thing (in good times) as people need to work but in this situation it becomes quite a critical thing. When faced with such options, for sure just taking the jab is by far the easiest option and offers the path of least resistance. You also get to keep your job and lifestyle assuming the jab doesn't maim you and the odds for that appear low - in fact, one would be forgiven for thinking such things would never happen to them and they probably wouldn't!

It appears the place to be is either fully self sufficient or in a position where you can be mobile in your ability to change job or companies (which is probably easier to do on the lower scales than the higher scales unless the average salary in your profession is generally 6 figures or higher e.g. I'd imagine for some tech based jobs). It also would appear one would need to have an exit plan of sorts from their lifestyle if one is afforded a good income over a long duration of time lest you unwittingly work yourself into a position of being prisoner who now has to comply with the dictates of the prison warden.

For sure, I imagine rolling the dice and hoping for the best is the way to go. Who knew we would be faced with such conundrums in this life with such real consequences. Who knew it would be so personal as well! Such an intimate choice we're forced to make....
I do not see it that way, but then again I was in all of the positions, so to speak, I was on top of millions, and also I owned other people millions. I came out of both situations, to be somewhat average again. I am one of those individuals blessed or cursed with a pretty high IQ, its a matter of some debate is it a blessing or a curse. I really do not know.

However, what I do know that changes are coming, and there wont be any more jobs, companies, normal life whatsoever. All of this that we know will collapse in the next year to two.

So you are thinking in the wrong terms. One who has wealth should prepare now for the worst, buy a plot of land, erect a fence, make a self redundant housing regarding being self sufficient as per water, heating and so on. Also have a means of farming, producing some poultry and so on.

Taking the jab is the last thing you want because if it disables you, you will die, even if the shot doesn't kill you. Its enough to make you weak enough that you cant take care of yourself. Hospitals closed, doctros nowhere to be found. A heathy man has a chance, an unhealthy one doesn't,. It really is that simple.

I just wanted to add, we all make the error in assumption that the world will always be as we know it. Sadly, it probably wont. It probably will be NOTHING like we knew it. Thats why we have to get out of our heads that thinking in terms as it were today.

How did the jab go @Menna?
Thanks for the message.
I took the J & J in the morning on Tuesday. Arm was sore at the shoulder that day and still somewhat sore today.
Starting Tuesday night I had a headache in the front of head and the feeling of slight pain when I would look up at light. I was tired that night the frontal lobe looking at light pain lasted until Thursday night/this morning and it has gone away now. Arm is just slightly sore.

sauna, cold shower, grounding mat and the supplements week before and for a week or so after

Thanks for the message.
I took the J & J in the morning on Tuesday. Arm was sore at the shoulder that day and still somewhat sore today.
Starting Tuesday night I had a headache in the front of head and the feeling of slight pain when I would look up at light. I was tired that night the frontal lobe looking at light pain lasted until Thursday night/this morning and it has gone away now. Arm is just slightly sore.

sauna, cold shower, grounding mat and the supplements week before and for a week or so after
Okay, glad it's going well. Keep monitoring yourself to ensure it stays that way. Thank you for the update @Menna.

Thanks for the message.

So far so good. Good to hear, take care and keep us posted. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom