Vaccine Needed For Work - Helpful Supplements

Good luck with the unnecessary chemical, is all I can say. From my point of view, I wouldnt take it, ever. Job or no job, I guess job is not important if youre not breathing. And this can easily, make you not being able to breathe. That chemical might just kill you. But to each his own. This is a completely unnecessary risk that I am not willing to take.
Lol, theirs a predicament on the high earners who still rely on employment to survive as opposed to high earners who rely on themselves to survive. I imagine earning 6 figures + in a place like NYC or similarly expensive city also means one has high outgoings. Life is expensive and the money is not necessarily retirement money given one would adjust their lifestyle to match the income meaning one would need the income to flow consistently to maintain the adjusted lifestyle. In this way you have such people become prisoners to their wealth which is usually not a bad thing (in good times) as people need to work but in this situation it becomes quite a critical thing. When faced with such options, for sure just taking the jab is by far the easiest option and offers the path of least resistance. You also get to keep your job and lifestyle assuming the jab doesn't maim you and the odds for that appear low - in fact, one would be forgiven for thinking such things would never happen to them and they probably wouldn't!

It appears the place to be is either fully self sufficient or in a position where you can be mobile in your ability to change job or companies (which is probably easier to do on the lower scales than the higher scales unless the average salary in your profession is generally 6 figures or higher e.g. I'd imagine for some tech based jobs). It also would appear one would need to have an exit plan of sorts from their lifestyle if one is afforded a good income over a long duration of time lest you unwittingly work yourself into a position of being prisoner who now has to comply with the dictates of the prison warden.

For sure, I imagine rolling the dice and hoping for the best is the way to go. Who knew we would be faced with such conundrums in this life with such real consequences. Who knew it would be so personal as well! Such an intimate choice we're forced to make....

Last edited:
I'm in the same boat. Deadline for exemptions is Sept 3, I have to have a shot by mid October in order to keep my job. I'm going to try for a medical exemption but if that is not possible, I'm going to be doing the protocols with some IV Vit C and Ivermectin. Definitely going with the J&J instead of the mRNA clown show. However, I do wonder if J & J is going to be approved by the FDA which would mean a "booster shot" of the clown show. I'm hoping that the J&J will be like throwing a bone to the wolves until all the FDA approvals are figured out.

I'm in the same boat. Deadline for exemptions is Sept 3, I have to have a shot by mid October in order to keep my job. I'm going to try for a medical exemption but if that is not possible, I'm going to be doing the protocols with some IV Vit C and Ivermectin. Definitely going with the J&J instead of the mRNA clown show. However, I do wonder if J & J is going to be approved by the FDA which would mean a "booster shot" of the clown show. I'm hoping that the J&J will be like throwing a bone to the wolves until all the FDA approvals are figured out.
Here is a long video from Silicon Valley Health Institute on nutritional self-care for illness. He (Steven Fowkes) explains how to get close to IV-quality levels of Vitamin C with timed oral dosing to bowel tolerance. He makes a good case for inducing autophagy with fasting to get the crap out of your body ASAP. He explains how to micromanage oxidative stress. Discusses micronutrients needed, etc. General commentary throughout on the sorry state of our respected health systems. The video came out a couple of months after C-19 was booming, but before the injections were a thing. I think the information here is still very useful as far as oxidative stress management, nutrition and autophagy. Plus, there may be something much worse than C-19 right around the corner.

Also to play devil’s advocate we don’t know the long term effects of Covid…I will only be taking the J&J one time… I will get a lawyer if boosters are required by work I will not have constant vaccines in my body year after year…I may even have the owner sign a document saying I am only required to take the Covid 19 Vax once so no goal posts are moved

Also to play devil’s advocate we don’t know the long term effects of Covid…I will only be taking the J&J one time… I will get a lawyer if boosters are required by work I will not have constant vaccines in my body year after year…I may even have the owner sign a document saying I am only required to take the Covid 19 Vax once so no goal posts are moved
Get them to sign that document because the goal posts WILL be moved. All the things we know confirms this to be a reality. Speaking about reality as well, know the digital pass you'll get (the so called key to NYC) WILL also come to imprison you unless OTHER people resist it as clearly and sadly the burden will fall on others to make sure we all as a collective don't end up in hell. I wonder how this sort of thing will work out on a universal level where we as individuals take cover and instead rely on others to do their part (and more) to ensure humanity doesn't end up in a digital control grid nightmare as Catherine Austin Fitts puts it. It's an interesting question I think... what does it mean in those higher levels? Down here I suppose it means we face less hassle and get on with our lives (the thing that is being sold back to us) albeit having I suppose succumbed to some dictate from unscrupulous people (the price we must pay the 'devil' to be granted access to our life as we knew it). If those stories about bargaining with the devil have any truths to them it's that the true price of the bargain is never known until much later and by then, it's always too late - these is what the stories say but it might not necessarily be reflective of reality. 🤷

... this is how wealth frees us but then also comes to imprison us in the end.
Well said. This lesson is next to impossible to learn when you are lets say below 30 yrs. old. If one has gone through a couple of layoffs then one had a chance to learn this. Not all do. For me, the layoff experience was a life long lesson to STAY AWAY FROM CREDIT. This lesson has served me well, so I'm glad I did have them early in my career.

I imagine a situation many years down the line, I seat on my reclining sofa in front of the TV, old and grey and I notice a documentary.
I am guessing they will manipulate facts to such an extent that the viewer will have no idea what the true situation was like Today. JFK is the reference point for me of how this is done. For many many years I was convinced I knew what happened. That changed because one Saturday night (around 11 PM) I watched an Arts & Entertainment (5 or 6 part) documentry about the JFK assassination in about 1991. I recall my reaction then, "What the &%^^ ? No one ever mentioned these details on TV !!!!"

Will see how this pans out but openness will not improve. If anything it might get even worst once they track everyone digitally.

Catherine Austin Fitts puts it. It's an interesting question I think.
On her website there are documents one could use to force those mandating people take these shots to take the responsibility for any unwanted events. Even if VAERS has 1 or 5 % of the events, those that are there are not on the level of a headache. This is serious risk and someone must be held responsible that forces one to take an experimental substance which does NOT have completed LONG TERM EFFECTS STUDIES !!!

@Menna: one thing you could consider, regarding possible (but rare) unexpected side effects from the vaccination, is to measure amount of D-Dimer before and after the shot, as @XPan wrote in this thread:

This might be a proof of vaccine damage, in case if you're be unable to do your job because of some serious side effects.

Last edited:
@Menna: one thing you could consider, regarding possible (but rare) side effects from the vaccination, is to measure amount of D-Dimer before and after shot, as @XPan wrote in this thread:

This might be a proof of vaccine damage, in case if you're be unable to do your job because of some serious side effects.
Excellent suggestion.
I would push this even further. Have a more complete examination before and after. What tests to run for this examination would need to be suggested by someone who understand this situation. D-dimer is the one I've seen mentioned often of late.

Have a look on this website because the doctors here are talking about what they test and take to deal with this shot-into-the-unknown.

PS: This thought just came to me. Have two different places do the D-dimer. No question then that results were wrong.

Last edited:
Excellent suggestion.
I would push this even further. Have a more complete examination before and after. What tests to run for this examination would need to be suggested by someone who understand this situation. D-dimer is the one I've seen mentioned often of late.

Have a look on this website because the doctors here are talking about what they test and take to deal with this shot-into-the-unknown.

I'd also say that this would be also beneficial to the network, if someone did some medical checkups before and after the shot, and post the results here. Maybe J&J is the least dangerous, and should be "the poison of choice" for members here that are coerced? Maybe our protocol is good enough to mitigate most of the side effects?

Hi Menna,

I hope you managed to purchase all from Gaby´s health protocol.

Additionally, you might also purchase homeopathic remedies, I believe it won´t hurt :)
You can read about that here:

Also, you might purchase a snake bite antivenom kit for sucking out the vaccine, which I´ve read here:
Might be useful if one applies it right after the shot, like as soon as you sit in the car back home!

Good luck and please do share the experience!

Hi,

I believe there was a post about helpful things to take the day before day of and days after the Vaccine to help protect oneself from side effects. I can not aggregate all this info from the search bar. Can someone please direct me to the post or let me know what I should buy and take..

I am going with the J & J Vaccine. Taking it later this week.
Hello,
High concentration of silver water. It should be above 150 ppm / mm3 of water. Take 1 tablespoon 3-4 times a day. To this I add 7-8 drops of Lugolov Iodine (aqueous iodine solution). Silver water binds Graphene Oxide to itself. While iodine binds heavy metals. On top of all this, you have to use salt water in the morning to get rid of toxins from the body and of course eat watermelon in quantity.

Hi,

I believe there was a post about helpful things to take the day before day of and days after the Vaccine to help protect oneself from side effects. I can not aggregate all this info from the search bar. Can someone please direct me to the post or let me know what I should buy and take..

I am going with the J & J Vaccine. Taking it later this week.
I don't know if you've done it already, but could you postpone the injection? If you could take the supplements a week or two before getting jabbed, your body might be better prepared.

In any case, take care and keep us posted.

Right, so I was just thinking about something today and it kind of fits in this thread. It's metaphysical and / or philosophical in nature and by no means is it meant to come across as true or applicable to anyone who makes a choice that best suits them and their situation in life. This is just stress testing thoughts - testing ideas and concepts.

So in hearing about the "fall of man" in the last cycle, it dawned on me what would be the thing they'd play this time round to try and ensnare humanity into another similar cycle. If we're truly near the border of the realm border crossing then it follows that they'd try something, they won't just sit around and wait to see what choices people made without being manipulated, deceived or coerced. Like, are the overlords dumb or something? 🤦

What are the choices those people made at the backend of the last cycle. What was their rationalisation. Did everyone make the same choice or was it that a certain critical mass had to be reached before ALL were locked in with no escape. Were there some who made a different choice and perhaps weren't ensnared or did the whole "group" suffer the same fate once a critical mass was reached. What were the pressures within that society that swung everyone or the majority towards a certain decision. All very interesting.

Assuming and this is a huge assumption, if the choice around these vaccines which are primarily driven by fear and misdirection is their BIG play at the tail end of this cycle then how would the consequences of one's decisions work? Assuming we're moving towards coalescing and crystallising enough polarisation "energy" so that our path after the realm border can be decided because after all, apparently this is the density of choice? So, what are the consequences of saying no... would one accumulate STO crystallisation at a somewhat faster rate due to the things that such a decision leads too - e.g. exercising knowledge, networking, saying "no" to the overlords, thinking about what your decision means both to yourself, others and your kids etc. What about making the opposite choice, what does it mean, for sure at face value it appears to provide quicker access to a life supposedly lost or on the verge of being lost, it for sure provides reprieve from psychological torment from the beaming about how you'll implode and disappear to nothing if you don't make this choice, it for sure allows you to step on the sidelines and watch those who resist get cornered, surrounded and? At least this is how it looks like, right? This is the sell for taking the yes decision. Maybe you can support the "resistors" from the sidelines? I don't know, I mean, if I provided support to prime Usain Bolt whilst chilling on my sofa eating Doritos, would I also benefit from the benefits he personally experienced from exercising and working so hard? Like will I also get a 6 pack if I sent him half my paycheck each month because you know, I couldn't exercise for some reasons or maybe considered myself not "talented" enough? What about if my reason for not exercising was legit and not just laziness, what about if let's say you had a health condition that meant you couldn't... does that mean I'd get a 6 pack if I supported him? I don't know, the universe appears cruel. It appears that one can benefit from others to a certain degree, the extent of this is limited and the real mechanical benefit is conferred from directly taking action upon yourself.

So it's all quite interesting if you ask me what all these means, if anything. 🤷 In all likelihood it probably all means nothing really and all will be a-okay in the end. The sun will rise tomorrow as it has always done, the world will be as it has always been. Your alarm clock will ring and you'll have your morning coffee like you've always done. We'll all be sat here 40 years from now talking about the same things we talk about today. Politics will still be a thing and so on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom