Vaccine Needed For Work - Helpful Supplements

Various letters one might be able to write an employer. Something like this could be adapted.

Statement of Declination for Offer of Influenza Vaccine Product

1. YOUR NAME, a living woman retain and reserve all of my God-given rights including sole possession and sole use of all my biological materials which are granted to me by my Creator.

My employer and location of employment have offered an influenza vaccination product to me pursuant to and satisfying the requirements of YOUR STATE Health & Safety Code COPY AND PASTE INFLUENZA HEALTH AND SAFETY CODE HERE.

I retain the right to decline all attempts to access, influence and or otherwise alter any and all of my God-given biological material and or biological systems which are unique, flawless and original design and craftsmanship of my Creator and of which my Creator has granted me sole possession, proprietorship and use of.

I require that any and all product offered to me by my employer or workplace be both entirely retrievable from and also removable in its entirety from my body, person, and womanhood at the conclusion of each and every work period and or work shift and also and again at the completion of my contractual obligations with my location or employment, and or employer.

Pursuant to my above statement, I decline the offer for influenza vaccination product.

By: YOUR SIGNATURE DATE
YOUR PRINTED NAME
All Rights Reserved

Well said. This lesson is next to impossible to learn when you are lets say below 30 yrs. old. If one has gone through a couple of layoffs then one had a chance to learn this. Not all do. For me, the layoff experience was a life long lesson to STAY AWAY FROM CREDIT. This lesson has served me well, so I'm glad I did have them early in my career.

I am guessing they will manipulate facts to such an extent that the viewer will have no idea what the true situation was like Today. JFK is the reference point for me of how this is done. For many many years I was convinced I knew what happened. That changed because one Saturday night (around 11 PM) I watched an Arts & Entertainment (5 or 6 part) documentry about the JFK assassination in about 1991. I recall my reaction then, "What the &%^^ ? No one ever mentioned these details on TV !!!!"

Will see how this pans out but openness will not improve. If anything it might get even worst once they track everyone digitally.
It was JFKs driver Greer I think he was with CIA

thanks for advice I will report back to thread if I have side affects or if I do not

But even before doing a letter as above, I don’t know what part of an existing contract (with employer) will be breached by an employee not choosing to get this injection. I'd imagine asking that first could give the employee some leverage on it's own. Because I don't know if employers can or even would take responsibility. And I'm not sure it's that easy to defer responsibility to a third party (like government) as the reason to add new terms or conditions of employment.

If I was the employer and if wanted all my employees to get jabbed as a new condition of working with the company, I'd endeavour to get all employees to take the responsibility themselves. But if an employee accepts to get this jab, based on me personally showing evidence to them that it is safe and I taking responsibility for this order of mine, there's no way I'd go with it. I wouldn’t want the liability of something I can’t be certain about. I'd probably just put it into the too hard basket and make a concession for that individual.

The problem I see with this jab isn't that short term adverse events are rare, or even that some of those events are extreme and/or fatal, or even that we don’t know about the long term impacts to our health. I’m led to believe it’s one of those choices which extends to being more a spiritual one and the problem would then also be a spiritual one. It just might have something to do with the splitting of realities. What is our soul worth, how much would we fight for it, and what are we prepared to sell it for? That’s just an opinion, so take it for what that’s worth.

Also, I made a track recently that's sort of about this choice, which might be a better way I can express it, I’m not sure…

Hi Menna,

I hope you managed to purchase all from Gaby´s health protocol.

Additionally, you might also purchase homeopathic remedies, I believe it won´t hurt :)
You can read about that here:

Also, you might purchase a snake bite antivenom kit for sucking out the vaccine, which I´ve read here:
Might be useful if one applies it right after the shot, like as soon as you sit in the car back home!

Good luck and please do share the experience!
I would make the arm as hot as possible just before getting the shot.
But even before doing a letter as above, I don’t know what part of an existing contract (with employer) will be breached by an employee not choosing to get this injection. I'd imagine asking that first could give the employee some leverage on it's own. Because I don't know if employers can or even would take responsibility. And I'm not sure it's that easy to defer responsibility to a third party (like government) as the reason to add new terms or conditions of employment.

If I was the employer and if wanted all my employees to get jabbed as a new condition of working with the company, I'd endeavour to get all employees to take the responsibility themselves. But if an employee accepts to get this jab, based on me personally showing evidence to them that it is safe and I taking responsibility for this order of mine, there's no way I'd go with it. I wouldn’t want the liability of something I can’t be certain about. I'd probably just put it into the too hard basket and make a concession for that individual.
The "employer" is now in the trap. Because if he makes it voluntary then if someone comes down with the Con-19 flu and infects others then he runs the risk that those people might sue him for damages. Seeing how this Circus is run, I see no problem in such a situation being "staged" to then put this incident into MSM News Cycle to scare the rest of the "employer" sheep to "do the right thing".
Not a lot of maneuvering space for businesses, especially the small ones. For the small ones, that would be a recipe for going bankrupt.

The "employer" is now in the trap. Because if he makes it voluntary then if someone comes down with the Con-19 flu and infects others then he runs the risk that those people might sue him for damages. Seeing how this Circus is run, I see no problem in such a situation being "staged" to then put this incident into MSM News Cycle to scare the rest of the "employer" sheep to "do the right thing".
Not a lot of maneuvering space for businesses, especially the small ones. For the small ones, that would be a recipe for going bankrupt.

I don't know if a lawsuit like that would stand without evidence of direct transmission. How would you get that? And if the other employees are vaccinated, wouldn't that expose a flaw in the vaccine product? Is that something those who are selling this product want exposed?

I don't know if a lawsuit like that would stand without evidence of direct transmission. How would you get that? And if the other employees are vaccinated, wouldn't that expose a flaw in the vaccine product? Is that something those who are selling this product want exposed?
Fear alone will bring the employers into line.

The question of courts and how they function. Well, I'll just save myself the effort to discuss that because it will simply be speculation, as I was in my post above. However, the courts as a place of fairness don't look too good at the moment.

Barrett rejected the request without specifying the reasoning behind her decision. The case, the first of its kind to reach the Supreme Court, comes after several lower courts similarly rejected the Indiana University students' argument that they were being coerced into getting vaccinated.
What's doubly funny about this situation with the students is that at least in one case that I read about ,where the students must be injected, the administration of the university was exempt from getting the shots.

Fear alone will bring the employers into line.

The question of courts and how they function. Well, I'll just save myself the effort to discuss that because it will simply be speculation, as I was in my post above. However, the courts as a place of fairness don't look too good at the moment.

What's doubly funny about this situation with the students is that at least in one case that I read about ,where the students must be injected, the administration of the university was exempt from getting the shots.
Further discussion on the court case...

Jeff Childers said:
🗞*COVID NEWS AND COMMENTARY*

🔥 Last week, in a perfunctory decision signed by Justice Barrett, the Supreme Court declined to hear the Indiana University vaccine mandate case. Right after that, there was a successful, coordinated disinformation campaign to generate anger among conservatives toward the Justice, who, after all, isn’t allowed to defend herself. This is disinformation, don’t buy into it. We’ve seen the same tactics used against DeSantis. They’re telling pro-vaxxers that DeSantis DOESN’T push the vaccines, and they’re also telling vaxx-choicers that DeSantis IS pushing the vaccines. Which is it, dummies?

It’s all Chinese propaganda. All the way down.

Justice Barrett did exactly what we should have wanted her to do. Bad facts make bad law, and the Indiana University case had bad facts. As soon as I heard the news about that complaint being filed, I downloaded it and was certain it would lose. The problem is that the Indiana U vaccine policy was very gentle; the 8 students had the option to not take the vaccine — there was an “ethical objection” opt-out — but they would have to wear masks and test once a week or take virtual classes. Thus, the case looked to the judge like it was really a mask case, not a vaccine case: the students just didn’t want to wear masks. Then, the judge relied on the awful Methodist Hospital case — another horrible lawsuit, but for different reasons — to opine that students could just go to a different school if they want. So now, we have TWO bad decisions that smarter lawyers are going to have to dig out from under before we can make forward progress.

Therefore, it would have been very bad news if the Court DID take the Indiana case. Because of the bad facts, it would have immediately suggested that the Court was inclined to SUPPORT the vaccine mandates. By turning down this case with its bad facts, Justice Barrett is signaling that the Court wants a case with BETTER facts. So, people, please! Don’t fall for this nonsense.

@Hi_Henry This trap used by "what if I cause an outbreak" is really flimsy imho and relying on almost two years of propaganda and flat out lies about asymptomatic spread. In-household contact tracing study done by JAMA found a 0.04% secondary attack rate for the Rona for asymptotic. Which is the highest vector-laden situation you could ever be in.

Literally the only PH order should be stay home if you are sick. The rest has been fear and manipulation tactics to scare people into allowing the injection. Free Will is your ace in the hole. They cannot abridge it without dire consequence. Knowledge is power and your greatest defense.

@Hi_Henry This trap used by "what if I cause an outbreak" is really flimsy imho and relying on almost two years of propaganda and flat out lies about asymptomatic spread. In-household contact tracing study done by JAMA found a 0.04% secondary attack rate for the Rona for asymptotic. Which is the highest vector-laden situation you could ever be in.

Literally the only PH order should be stay home if you are sick. The rest has been fear and manipulation tactics to scare people into allowing the injection. Free Will is your ace in the hole. They cannot abridge it without dire consequence. Knowledge is power and your greatest defense.
What do you mean by free will being the ace in the hole? If I am forced to get the jab to obtain a job does that not require that I give up my free will in order to get the job? I would love to be free from a job but unfortunately I need an income to live.

@jcsmalz Coercion is in direct violation of the Nuremburg Code. I would get a notarized affidavit for them to sign affirming this is not your choice but a condition of employment. Also a document stating they are willing to assume liability for any health conditions if you are seriously injured from the emergency use only, non-FDA approved "vaccine"

Free Will is to leverage them and see if they are that serious about forcing it, and potentially shopping around for other companies that do not have such fascist HR policies

@jcsmalz Coercion is in direct violation of the Nuremburg Code. I would get a notarized affidavit for them to sign affirming this is not your choice but a condition of employment. Also a document stating they are willing to assume liability for any health conditions if you are seriously injured from the emergency use only, non-FDA approved "vaccine"

Free Will is to leverage them and see if they are that serious about forcing it, and potentially shopping around for other companies that do not have such fascist HR policies
Thank you for the reply. I am aware of the Nuremberg code however it is quite clear that the rulers don't give a care. I'm in Ontario, Canada and it's getting bad. Our Prime Minister threatened those whose refuse to vaccinate without having a valid medical exemption. He said "there will be consequences."

The Premier of Ontario has fired all MP's who refused to be vaccinated.

I do agree with you about finding companies who are not fascist but the rulers have a funny way of going about this. They will coerce through schools before employers. I wouldn't put it past them to make this outright law... Or at least make a mandate that appears to be law. And then of course there are the camps that they're building.

I don't have a lot of skills on paper so shopping around is possible but may be a challenge. We will see.

The key it seems is to find a legitimate reason for exemption and stick to it. Sadly that may require proof from a doctor. I don't know.

Much of the coercion up till now has been hot air. Promising stuff that hasn't happened, both for restored rights and restrictions. Getting people to think they need it for travel/vacations etc.

You could look look at Study to Describe the Safety, Tolerability, Immunogenicity, and Efficacy of RNA Vaccine Candidates Against COVID-19 in Healthy Individuals - Full Text View - ClinicalTrials.gov about 80% of the way down the page is the exclusion criteria. Anything on this list means there was ZERO trial data for those cohorts. [edit: grrr the trial data I'm finding has been altered and most of the exclusions say Stage 1 only ... will dig deeper]

PEG allergy is another easy exclusion. Around *30% of people are allergic when administered internally. Vaxx uses nano PEG spheres to deliver the mRNA. There's also no currently known mechanism that the body breaks this stuff down. *10% of the population are allergic for external use.

Ford is nuking his party. Same with Tory in Toronto. They have zero plans to stay in power, so that's why the big hammers are getting dropped imho. Time will be on your side to delay and maybe go the legal route (that is a guaranteed way to buy a ton of time)

Legality of the Gov all rests within the concept of "emergency status"

We have precedents striking down mandatory flu vaxx in BC and SK for healthcare workers. They already tried this crap a bunch of years ago.

Recent reference material I found: Mandatory Employee Covid-19 Vaccination Policies: A Canadian Update | Watson Goepel Vancouver Lawyers

Best of luck. 4th Reich overplayed their hand. I don't see any potential longevity in their strategy

Thank you for the link to that study. I laugh because you surprised me with your knowledge of what's going on in Canada. Still I once thought as you do however the plan is that they will use private business to coerce people into taking the vaccine. Trudeau is yapping on his campaign trail about denying the unvaxxed passage on trains and planes. I realize that this is "illegal" for a few different reasons. Yet these things are still being held up by the courts.

We have precidents set twice by the nursing union in Ontario (nationally?) in the fight against mandatory masking and yet here we are, unable to enter a hospital or the dentist without a mask.

Anyway, I appreciate your help and I also appreciate your belief in the system. Whatever system that may be. I have long been of the thought that this house of cards will fall. But as for now the straw house withstands the test of a wolfs wind. 🤣

There's lots of us try the huff and puff and blow it all down! I've worked in Healthcare in SK for ~15 years, my Mom's a retired RN, but the biggest hurdle has been information warfare. It's tough with the media being a paid propaganda delivery system.

It is wild how the Provinces created legislation that gives them so much power, things that were flat out illegal. It's like a dealer changing the blackjack rules to win. Globally, many terms have defined to trick people into false equivalencies. Vaccine, Pandemic, Herd Immunity to name a few.

I never expected so many tyrants to drop their benevolent masks and go on the record with such radical statements. That's truly why I sense the enemy is running a Hail Mary play ... Hope you have a great weekend!!

Yes I agree with you. I actually have to laugh at how ridiculous all of this is because it defies all logic. Even legally redefining some of those terms. It's quite the game of hardball.

That being said we really are seeing firsthand what so many ancient systems have said about humanity. And so here we are.

Enjoy your weekend as well 😃

Back
Top Bottom