Various interesting things in French : documentaries, etc.

Hello!!

I share with you a video from the scientist Philippe Guillemant. His speech is edifying, he talks about quantum physics, the quantic and gravitational nature of the soul, how we can orient ourselves towards the future we want to see and say no to the transhumanist/technocratic future the PTB want to impose on us.

I also would like you opinion, dear fellow french speakers: Do you think it is worth transcribing this video in English? Thanks!

Thanks, it's interesting but it's not so easy to condemn. In a hand, their clear target is the spiritual cults (page 1) and we cannot deny that some groups try to convince people that this virus is a kind of divine punishment or other religious stuff.

But in another hand, we also can see some warnings about "speeches against the institutional statement concerning covid" or "fake news" and so forth.
This point concerning the right and trustful information that everybody should take as the truth is the main point that disturbs me here.

In a sense, it's like always :
- There one official speech which everybody must follow
- There are fake news and WE are the ones who can tell you where they're stand
- Believe only the government, we care for your safety
- Report to us ANYTHING that could go against what you're told by the government.

So, this kind of document is a sort of Troy's horse, good at the outside and a trap in the inside...

My 2 (little) cents

Hi everyone,

I translated the interview of Judy Mikovits (PANDEMIC) in French for a friend who works in laboratories as a geneticist. I share it here in case it could be of use for anybody here.

Attachments

• traduction française.pdf
    68.7 KB · Views: 10
and we cannot deny that some groups try to convince people that this virus is a kind of divine punishment or other religious stuff.
Some groups and why not ? let them believe what they want to believe. The majority of people believe the most dangerous sect in this planet: the government. But they try to put everyone in the same bag, religious groups as non conformists, with their ideas. It is not new in France. But now oh my, they will have fun to go after everybody that contradict their degenerated minds.

Some groups and why not ? let them believe what they want to believe. The majority of people believe the most dangerous sect in this planet: the government. But they try to put everyone in the same bag, religious groups as non conformists, with their ideas. It is not new in France. But now oh my, they will have fun to go after everybody that contradict their degenerated minds.

I don't think that most people believe that the most dangerous sect is the government but, according to the C's and what we are observing, more and more are going to open their eyes about the rulers. These hard times are perfect to reveal some hidden things...

A very interesting show, with a lot of facts, facts, facts, exposing what lies behind the political decisions in this turmoil.

summary :

00:01:13 : Méthode Raoult et dépistage : quelques éléments sains au sommet de l’Etat. 00:06:07 : Confinés jusqu’au vaccin ? Le syndicat du chaos 00:15:30 : Jérôme Salomon a un compte à régler avec la France 00:22:34 : Le rôle délétère d’Edouard Philippe 00:27:23 : Macron, prisonnier d’une enfance cachée ? 00:33:33 : [INTERLUDE 1 - Libetango, Astor Piazzolla ] 00:35:54 : Alexis Kohler, celui qui dirige la France 00:45:29 : Le vol des stocks d’hydroxychloroquine et l’ombre des services secrets israéliens 00:52:05 : [INTERLUDE 2 - Danse Hongroise n°5, Brahms] 00:53:03 : Le coup de force d’un Nouvel Ordre Mondial aux abois 01:01:23 : La Chine et le Nouvel Ordre Mondial 01:11:29 : [INTERLUDE 3 - Marche turque, Mozart] 01:12:13 : Paris, capitale assiégée du mondialisme 01:19:21 : L’Italie et la chute de l’Union européenne 01:26:23 : Une tragédie aux proportions bibliques 01:31:22 : La chute des Saoud 01:33:30 : Les vrais enjeux : vers un reset énergétique et monétaire ? Vers un retour à l’étalon Or ? Vers une nationalisation de la FED ? Quid du Fixing de Londres ? 01:38:12 : Le coronavirus : nouveau théâtre de la guerre entre Trump et l’Etat profond. 01:43:47 : La mort de la démocratie libérale 01:45:40 : Abonnez-vous à F&D !

The video has been censored by youTube, but you can listen to it anyway here :

Sur le document, dans le paragraphe « alimentation » ils disent ceci :
"Il est important d’informer les élèves sur le fait qu’il n’existe pas d’aliment particulier, de régime ou de traitement miracle pouvant à lui seul prévenir ou traiter le COVID-19."

Si je saisi bien et que je les prends au mot, avec ce document je peux refuser le vaccin ! :-D

On the document, in the "food" paragraph they say this:
"It is important to inform students that there is no single food, diet or miracle cure that can prevent or treat VIDOC-19 on its own."

If I understand correctly and take them at their word, with this document I can refuse the vaccine ! :-D

I guess they will answer you that vaccine is not miracle but science. :rolleyes:

Ils pourront peut-être dire cela, mais un vaccin n’est quand même qu’une préparation d’un cocktail de leur invention, comme un remède, qui est utilisé pour contrer un phénomène néfaste…à mon avis !?:rolleyes:

They may be able to say that, but a vaccine is still only a preparation of a cocktail of their invention, like a remedy, which is used to counter a harmful phenomenon...in my opinion!?:rolleyes:

Hello!!

I share with you a video from the scientist Philippe Guillemant. His speech is edifying, he talks about quantum physics, the quantic and gravitational nature of the soul, how we can orient ourselves towards the future we want to see and say no to the transhumanist/technocratic future the PTB want to impose on us.

I also would like you opinion, dear fellow french speakers: Do you think it is worth transcribing this video in English? Thanks!

Something somewhat complementary :

Back
Top Bottom