Various interesting things regarding Canada

Most interesting thread. I live in BC which is considered a major city and hub Kamloops BC. It is the controlling hub which controls the health care, ambulance service, the police and the fire service throughout the BC Interior all calls go through a communication hub and are directed to the appropriate area.

At this time time we are dealing with drug issues, of course thanks to the woke ideology, here it is acceptable for a certain amount of narcotics to be carried on a person a testing ground for woke ideology. It has now created a drug war, with drug pins in Vancouver coming into the area seeking territorial ground. In fact in spring, a public safety warning was given by the RCMP, danger in the streets could escalate (gun violence). Which did ensue, three deaths in one week, and is ongoing. In a now increased population of around 100,000 due to immigration policies...Thank you Trudeau! The local church which was in the centre of the downtown district, for over a century, burned, and reconstruction funding looks to be sketchy, nobody prays anymore, of course in a prime area of downtown.

This from a local news source, not a particularly good resource, but it is the only one we have to obtain information. They stopped the print paper, which arrived weekly, giving public opinion and voice...Quashed, not enough monies to continue, and then again the green agenda...all that paper.

The Mayor who has been in office for around 18months or so was elected into office, on his mandate, to deal with the homeless and the funding behind the influx. The crime, the drugs and return the city into a stable community. They have personally made him Persona non Grata because he was not acceptable to the council of Kamloops ideology and the future vision of the area, they (the council) sent out notices to other provincial governments and other bureaucratic organizations that he was not the representative of Kamloops and to ignore him....In effect, they wanted to cancel him.

If he does not comply with a re-education program, his salary will be docked on a schedule 25% for the firs offence 50% and so on. At this time his salry has been reduced 25%. The legality of this beggars the mind...And the citziens are not really intererested they think he is the demon, standing in the way of all the eye in the pie wonderous changes to the city. On closer inspection, seems to me money and corruption is the creator of these changes. he does have legal counci, I wonder how effective they will be in representing him they are in Vanouver, where many of the fiancial interests in the City are based.

The councillors are beyond the pale, with many hands in the pie of government grants and reconstruction,
with rental properties under construction all over the area...One cannot question, conflict of interests, nothing is disclosed.

For new construction, on so called empty ground not under construction, or properties, that have been declared condemned a tax deferral of 10 years for new construction is in place, tax at the current rate is still applicable for the land but tax on construction is differed,, who know what 10 years in Canada will mean...

It app0ears to me any many others that Kamloos is a testing ground for a 15min City.

This is just a snip of the issues in Kamloops at this time... I could go on, but this is enouh of a rant at this time, people are sleepwalking into a disaster.

Thanks for reading. Edited somewhat for clarity.

Back
Top Bottom