Vaxxed: from Cover-up to Catastrophe

Re: Vaxxed: from Cover-up to Catatrosphe

The money, information and influence trail of legislators and health officers should be easy to follow. This information has the potential to bring out the pitchforks.

From literature circulars this morning:

Clinical Essentials
Vaccinations: why do parents refuse?
77% of parents report having concerns about one or more childhood vaccinations.

77%! That is huge!

This is very interesting video of sott , sure , you already have seen , if you not, do it , it talks about the corruption of the pharmaceutical industry in all aspects

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T--Abk_8Axs

SummerLite said:
WOW!!! I'm kind of speechless... Thanks Sott for all the great articles, this is one Explosive story. Here is the interview with the director Del Bigtree, very impressive.

Oops, he was the producer. Andy Wakefield was the director. :D I'm very keen to see this movie too and feel, that to a large extent much of the curiosity and publicity generated was directly because of the hysteria and negative reactions of 'mainstream media'. Talk about back firing.

This You Tube documentary (recently posted on sott) is equally disturbing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDDMsvErsQw

So now there's another vaccine documentary that has been pulled from a festival line-up. This one is called 'Man Made Epidemic' and it was pulled from the East End Film festival.

Here's the article talking about it and the trailer:

https://www.sott.net/article/319892-Industry-pressure-Another-vaccine-documentary-pulled-from-film-festival

https://youtu.be/YEbOig7MqYo

'Awapuhi. Thanks for that Question and Answer Session video you posted -- Straight Outta Censorship.
I especially liked the woman from New Orleans -- seated at the far right on the stage next to Dell.
She was definitely speaking Truth-To-Power. "Take your kids out of the schools. Don't go to the doctors. Go to a chiropractor."

I'm not so sure advice given by others -- such as writing and phoning our representatives and telling them that we will not vote for them will work nearly as well. For one thing, (not certain of this and do not have compelling proof or evidence to support this suspicion), how much money do these congress critters receive in tax-payer salary vs. how much money do they receive from the pharmaceutical pathocrats? My guess is that the pharmaceutical giants are willing to pay a lot more money to get those congress creatures to align with their own agendas than we as taxpayers pay those same congressional mis-representatives. Not to mention that once they leave congress, those misanthropic mis-reps still get either their full salaries or a great percentage of them after retiring. And, of course there's the possibility that they will just skip through the revolving door right into the welcoming arms of their pharma supporters once they leave congress. This seems to me to be another attempt to work within a system that is not designed to work in our best interests in the first place. How does it serve anyone to attempt to "be reasonable with evil?" Evil just laughs at us when we try to reason with it. The only thing that DOES seem to work is to hit them in the pockets. The pockets that carry their cash. And we don't even have to "hit" them. We just have to withdraw & withhold our support, basically boycott them. Refuse to collude, cooperate, comply. Refuse to knuckle under when they try to intimidate us. Stand our ground and refuse to budge an inch.

(Misanthrope: A Human who hates all of mankind as a whole but is not necessarily against having friends). I'm being a bit over-board in calling them misanthropes because I really don't think they particularly "Hate" mankind as a whole. But I don't know the word for "don't care a whit for mankind as a whole". I think they only care about themselves, their own families, and whoever they specifically like. Or something close enough to that.

The overall message that I got was that we all need to be united in resisting the CDC and gov't collusion because they are NOT acting in our best interests. That children of every race, nationality, socio-economic class, religious persuasion are being affected adversely.

And what Dell said -- First they come for your children. Then they come for you -- the adults.

And what is going to happen to these autistic children when their parents & their families die? Who, then, will take responsibility for caring for the autistic adults? I have this horrid suspicion that the system will use the excuse that they are unable to care for these people and therefore they will come up with some absolutely outrageous plan that will shock the shoes off us. I really would not put it past them to use these people for experiments, for slaves, for organ harvesting, for god-forbid even sex slaves. I am sorry to even bring up such an atrocious idea here, but I would not put anything past these pathocrats. Suffering indeed. Aaaaargh! I makes me feel almost physically sick whenever I contemplate or observe their nefarious shenanigans -- whether factual or imaginal.

It seems to me that the agenda is to make a total wreck of everything and this is just one more little chess piece on their board. To overwhelm people, transmarginal inhibition par excellence.

As for all the suffering this is causing, I tried to locate that C's transcript where I thought I read about the C's saying that it will be "suffering" that does UNITE us. Unfortunately, I was unable to locate it after 1/2 hour searching for "suffering" and "suffer" in the Transcripts Section. I only went through the 2016 transcripts because I thought that reference was made this year. But I could be mis-remembering.

At any rate, if suffering does indeed unite us across the board, I imagine the vaccination issue will be one of the uniting factors on that list.

Thank you A.Jay for starting this thread, thank you everyone else for your comments, and thank you once again 'Awapuhi for that video link. Very sobering, indeed.

Maybe this is the session?
Session Date: September 20th 2014
A: Widespread suffering prewave approaches.
Q: (Pierre) So it's the suffering of human beings that has an influence on the global EM pattern?
A: Yes. When the levels rise, balancing will begin in earnest.
Q: (L) Are you saying that it's almost necessary for suffering to be even more widespread than it is for the changes to come?
A: Indeed, humanity will finally be united.
Q: (Perceval) Finally united in suffering?
A: Yes.

curious_richard said:
Maybe this is the session?
Session Date: September 20th 2014
A: Widespread suffering prewave approaches.
Q: (Pierre) So it's the suffering of human beings that has an influence on the global EM pattern?
A: Yes. When the levels rise, balancing will begin in earnest.
Q: (L) Are you saying that it's almost necessary for suffering to be even more widespread than it is for the changes to come?
A: Indeed, humanity will finally be united.
Q: (Perceval) Finally united in suffering?
A: Yes.
YES, indeedy curious_richard. That is precisely the Session to which I was referring. And it was NOT located in a session taking place in 2016 as I thought. In fact, it took place in 2014 -- 2 years ago. Well, so much for my little memory recall abilities. Thank you for finding it. And it has taught me a valuable lesson as well. Search the Transcripts for ALL the years rather than just the year(s) I "think I remember".

The part I bolded is something I didn't recall either. About human suffering having an influence on the global EM pattern. That's a bit sobering as well. I haven't read the book, "Earth Changes and the Cosmic Connection", but I'm guessing that the bolded part reflects some of the information contained in that book. Please correct me if I'm guessing wrongly. Thank you.

PhoenixToEmber said:
Awesome! :clap: I was wondering when it would get on YouTube. Now it'll get more exposure and the information can spread faster.

Yes, thanks for sharing this! Just finished watching it, and will be sharing it on social media!

I just watched it. It was disturbing but excellent. Everyone should watch and share before it disappears.

Wow. This is done in such a way that if the average mainstream person were given the chance to view it from a relatively unbiased perspective it might well change their minds about everything and start a domino effect. No wonder they threw a fit when Robert DeNiro backed it. Andy Wakefield et al should be freely distributing it electronically to get as wide an audience as possible and asking for donations rather than trying to control access, which is useless and counter-productive. Maybe that's part of why it's on youtube, I don't know. But the youtube version seems to be the exact same glitchy version that's available by *ahem* other means.

Thanks for catching that, grini. I will definitely give it a watch and share it on social media before anyone has a chance to take it down.

Back
Top Bottom