Vaxxed: from Cover-up to Catastrophe

I agree that everyone needs to watch Vaxxed before it's taken down. People need to be informed to what is happening here with our next generation! It's very disturbing and I'm angry just thinking about it.

Nancy2feathers said:
I agree that everyone needs to watch Vaxxed before it's taken down. People need to be informed to what is happening here with our next generation! It's very disturbing and I'm angry just thinking about it.

I saw last night that it was down and haven't seen it myself. I was going to post it again to social media. Will they be making a DVD of it?

3D Student said:
Nancy2feathers said:

I saw last night that it was down and haven't seen it myself. I was going to post it again to social media. Will they be making a DVD of it?
While it was up I followed some youtube recommendation links and came across this guy who had it up for a while and received a copyright violation notice. His rant goes into some other issues as well:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npGnVjel_aQ
He links to the official site, which is here:
http://vaxxedthemovie.com/watch/
It says the DVD will be available September 13th in the US and Canada for $24.95 and is currently available to "rent" streaming for 48 hours for $3.99 in US and Canada only. So the glitchy copy floating around most likely came from someone ripping this rental stream.

On one of those sites we're not supposed to link to, there is a comment thread where Andy Wakefield himself (apparently) requests that the illegal copy of Vaxxed be taken down because proceeds from the film go to help "continue the fight for vaccine safety". Along with some pro- and anti-vax arguing, subsequent commenters point out that a more effective model would be to distribute the film for free and set up a mechanism where small contributions could be made by people who watch it if they agree with the cause. I tend to agree. Films like this deserve to make their money back if possible but the greater issue is always to get the word out about the subject matter. That's presumably why DVDs of similar "conspiracy" documentaries are usually not copy-protected in the same way normal commercial DVDs are (back when people still mainly used DVDs, anyway). People who care enough and have money to spare will find a way to donate, but it is more important to facilitate getting the word out. Hopefully someone will pass along this updated fundraising model to Andy Wakefield & Co. It may feel like begging but there's probably a bigger upside overall, especially with the ways they've already been shut down so far.

3D Student, it's still up on youtube in its entirety (1h31m) by user CrzyBear9. Although I strongly suggest renting it on their site and watching it through Vimeo as those are their wishes.

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8Nd3GiXsYE&index=44&list=WL

https://youtu.be/n8Nd3GiXsYE

Also as an aside, youtube-dl is your friend in times like these where the PTB make it habit to take down important documentaries. Just my 0.02

It looks like the documentary has been removed from the youtube link above.

"vaxxed" This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Cinema Libre Studio

trendsetter37 said:
3D Student, it's still up on youtube in its entirety (1h31m) by user CrzyBear9. Although I strongly suggest renting it on their site and watching it through Vimeo as those are their wishes.

That and a LOT of work went into it's production, so it's only right that we give back to compensate them for their time/energy. For many I think their rental price is pretty doable and more than fair, but if you can't afford it or you feel like giving more then sharing info about it on social media and/or writing reviews for it on different places would also be another way of giving back.

Rats. Yeah, all YouTube links have been yanked.

That creates another reason for folks to tune out the message. "They're just trying to create fear and then profit from it! Obviously they're liars! We can continue to avoid the uncomfortable process of questioning authority and going against the popular grain. Phew! Close one!"

I like the "Free, but Help Support Us" model, but it requires faith in the universe to provide through non-linear means, and even being aware of medical corruption and taking a stand doesn't mean a person or group is going to have the insight required for that kind of faith.

It may even be an example of damage control from 4D; sparking up the ego and righteous indignation parts of the brain to influence the film makers to lock down their own message.

Conversely, I am also reminded of the Gurdjieffian approach whereby insincere learners are weeded out from the rest by creating a sort of "pay wall". Though, it seems a harsh measure when the most affected parties, babies and young children, may be host to very earnest souls but who must rely on their parents to make the best choices for them.

One of the most interesting and frustrating aspects our 3D reality is that we are all psychologically isolated; we can't communicate telepathically, and so the marketing of ideas becomes an essential albeit utterly infuriating practice. We spend all this time learning how to win mindshare because we can't simply express an idea directly.

When a person decides that thinking is too scary or hard, and wants to give that responsibility away to an authority body of some kind, they instantly turn themselves into a product, a commodity resource over which higher minds fight. The decks are stacked heavily in favor of the psychopaths. This is so even on a hard wiring level, where people knee-jerk with pain and aggression at the slightest suggestion that their beliefs might not already be perfect and could use correction and more information. The tendency is to fortify their current beliefs, to pursue endless, costly debates not with the desire to learn but to WIN.

On one level, I almost feel such people deserve to suffer from their own ignorance, except for the fact that I spent a good deal of my own life being just like that and it took a lot of patience from others to allow me the space to work through it. But beyond that, especially in this case, it is difficult to sit back and watch the fire burn because the real victims are those who cannot choose for themselves.

Nancy2feathers said:
People need to be informed to what is happening here with our next generation! It's very disturbing and I'm angry just thinking about it.

I just watched it after downloading it before it was taken down. I'll be buying the DVD to contribute to the cause though. This film needs to be watched by every single person in this world.

The greed of Big Pharma, the callousness of the CDC directors and accomplices and the suffering of all the parents and their autistic children needs to be highlighted into people's awareness.

If we continue on the same path, 1 in 2 children will be diagnosed with autism in the 2030s. Surely the world would not be able to sustain so much entropic damage and suffering between now and then. Something needs to give. Or so I hope!

This movie really stirred my anger.

I don't buy the simple explanation that it is all about money and laziness anymore.

It's like they are working hard to cover it up, to save a little money and make money, when they could be making much much more by doing business the right way. Giving shots at a later age would reduce toxic overload and autism. But, they still insist on these tons of shots and multipurpose shots at such a freaking young age!

Thank you Jeep for posting that video. I had already watched the Question & Answer video posted earlier in this thread.

Did you read the Comments on You Tube below the video? I've copied the first comment by "Now You Know" below because I think it's worth reading. I've taken the liberty of correcting a few spelling & punctuation errors so that it reads more easily. And I inserted 2 ** into the one 'bad' word in her comment.

NOW YOU KNOW: I work in an emergency department as a nurse in Australia. An elderly woman presented towards the end of my shift. She received the flu vaccine mid-morning Friday and started having nausea, vomiting and lethargy post vaccine through to Sunday evening as she presented. As I handed over the details of the presentation to the nurse in charge and nurses about to take over my position for the night shift, the head nurse quickly and vocally claimed "the son is wrong and it is NOT the vaccine that caused this". The son was with his elderly mother in the emergency department and observed the obvious connection due to the timing. His mother started to feel ill on the Friday post vaccination that morning. The woman usually has a relatively clean bill of health with no regular medications and a medical history of asthma only.

I did not start a confrontational situation with the head nurse. I could tell by her voice the matter was not up for debate in her mind. I heard her vocalising her point of view at the nurses station again after my round of handing over was completed.

We human beings are a f**ked up IMHO. Most of us seemingly trust governments and "science" and don't care to look at or suspect corruption. This vaccine issue alone has put me off having kids. My kids would only have to confront what I think will be an even worse situation in the years to come. We are surely screwing with our DNA among other aspects as the vaccines have foreign protein and DNA within them.

For things to improve, many more health professionals need to injure or kill their children and have the insight to see what they just did, and then speak! This is sadly the only way the truth gets through to most health professionals and humans!

Whilst the case in this video is unfortunate and sad in particular for the child. The nurse in this video is completely complicit in the extensive injury to her child. I am also guilty of delivering medications such as vaccines and other medications that I know are complicated and potentially very problematic. I am aware of other medications I deliver that are based on either lies or scientific delusion dressed up as science. I am making money and want to maintain my job. If you are stupid enough not to research thoroughly and look at all sides of various arguments, then that is ultimately your problem. I have taken risks elsewhere on the internet to provide people with information that is what I regard as closer to the truth, if not the truth! Research for yourself and take care."

OMG. This movie exceeded my expectations. I know alot of the information and background because of the my reading from the forum, but it is a great eye opening presentation for anyone not that clued in. It is worth the measley $3.99 to rent. $24.95 to buy the DVD. I highly recommend it and also the support to the creators of this movie.

I have a vested interest in this subject right now because my daughter lives in California and her daughter Addy, my grandaughter is 2 1/2 years old. I have been able to persuade them not to give Addy vaccines yet. They eat an organic paleo/keto diet. I pass along all the great information that the forum and Sott has provided. I've encouraged her to skip preschool/kindergarten to buy more time before having to submit to CA's draconian laws. My daughter will definitely benefit from knowing the information presented in this movie.

Jackie, my daughter, said she was going to try chorella as a detox for Addy when she did have to have to start the shots. First, Jackie would test it on herself for any adverse effects. I will do a search of the forum on chorella as a detox agent but if anyone has experience with it or can point me in the right direction about it or perhaps some other way that is safe for a young child to detox from a vaccine shot, I'd be grateful for anything you can share. Thank you.

13 Twirling Triskeles said:
Thank you Jeep for posting that video. I had already watched the Question & Answer video posted earlier in this thread.

Did you read the Comments on You Tube below the video? I've copied the first comment by "Now You Know" below because I think it's worth reading. I've taken the liberty of correcting a few spelling & punctuation errors so that it reads more easily. And I inserted 2 ** into the one 'bad' word in her comment.<SNIP>

What's also problematic is that if you give personal advice as a nurse, etc- the laws are stacked where you can get legally in trouble or lose your job.

So, all we can do is tell people as normal people and get looked at like we're crazy.
I hate to say it but it feels like people are so spiritually/emotionally lazy to stand up and be angry. Instead they get angry about trivial things like sports, political parties, and so on.

What a tangled web we're in. Those of us who fight to get out of the web are looked at like we're crazy because it's so "comfortable" to lay in the web and let the spider wrap us in a nice warm cover. It angers me that despite the huge amount of information available, people still take the easy way and trust some scumbag authority just because they were smart enough to pass med school or get a bio degree to do research.

Charade said:
Jackie, my daughter, said she was going to try chorella as a detox for Addy when she did have to have to start the shots. First, Jackie would test it on herself for any adverse effects. I will do a search of the forum on chorella as a detox agent but if anyone has experience with it or can point me in the right direction about it or perhaps some other way that is safe for a young child to detox from a vaccine shot, I'd be grateful for anything you can share. Thank you.

I've been using chlorella for a number of months now in conjunction with the iodine protocol to help detox, and haven't had any noticeable negative reactions and I start with a low dose and built up slowly just to be safe. Others may have more input on this, and definitely researching it's use in children before any experimenting is a good idea.

Also, if I'm remembering correctly there was discussion in the latest SOTT Health and Wellness Show where a family gave their daughter high doses of vitamin C before and after the shots with success. Just something else to consider and research.

A Jay said:
Charade said:

I've been using chlorella for a number of months now in conjunction with the iodine protocol to help detox, and haven't had any noticeable negative reactions and I start with a low dose and built up slowly just to be safe. Others may have more input on this, and definitely researching it's use in children before any experimenting is a good idea.

Also, if I'm remembering correctly there was discussion in the latest SOTT Health and Wellness Show where a family gave their daughter high doses of vitamin C before and after the shots with success. Just something else to consider and research.

A Jay

I appreciate your reply. Vit C does seem like a good idea to try. It reminds me that I have the E book by Irwin Stone saved but as yet unread.
http://vitamincfoundation.org/stone/ I'll check it out and report any positive findings. I haven't listened to the latest Health and Wellness program but will definitely give it a listen today.
Many thanks.

Back
Top Bottom