Vegetarianism?

Tigersoap

The Living Force
Hello all,

I've been wondering what was the take on vegetarism/vegetalism (and maybe different diets) from the C's ?

For myself, I've been a vegetarian for almost 16 years now and from time to time I always try to reevalute why I am doing it.

I won't try to start a debate on because I think this is really a personal choice in the end and including many different pro and cons which sometimes are social or geographical.

Thanks.

The Quantum Future Group websites, of which Cass is one, has a site map that lists the many articles and subjects you can read to get the Cass perspective:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/site_map_qfg.htm

Among the articles listed is this one: The Cassiopaeans answer Diet and Health Related Questions

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/diet.htm

Also, I corrected your post title: you misspelled Vegetarianism.

Hi Tigersoap, I've also been a vegetarian for, sheesh, almost 20 years now. I never did it for health reasons, red meat just always kind of 'grossed me out' - and I had an upset stomach and very heavy feeling after eating red meat, so I stopped a long time ago, and I eventually stopped eating chicken and fish as well (although I still force myself to eat tuna or salmon occasionallly, just because it seems my body needs it). Considering the fact that the staples of my diet in my late twenties were Little Debbie cakes and beer, it really was never a matter of being health conscious. (I'd pay money to have that metabolism back ;) ) It seems to me that the diet that works best for each individual is really based quite heavily on that person's blood type. If you haven't read 'Eat Right 4 your Type' - you may want to check it out, I stumbled upon it six or seven years ago and laughed when all the foods listed as 'should be avoided' for my blood type were foods I really disliked anyhow (including red meat).

Hey Anart, thanks for naming that book, I remember seeing it somewhere on the site but could not remember the title.

What the C's said makes a lot of sense.
Still I don't think it will influence the conscious decision I made so many years ago.

The thing that disturbs me the most is that I can't accept as 'natural' and necessary the mass breeding of animals for the sole purpose of eating them.
That does not include anywhere on the world where there aren't much choice but to eat the few resources available to live.
I don't know, it feels like I am trying to somehow prove that some other way of acting can be done without creating additional unecessary suffering.

I guess if I'd have to survive I'd probably eat meat or something (bugs ?)

Now I need to get my hands on the prana-burger recipe :D

"Life feeds on life...it is necessary" TOOL

Your little saying "Life feeds on life... it is necessary" strikes me as quite appropriate. Like Anart, I am type O with some glitches. I come from a long line of O negs (have children with O neg blood, too) though I am pos. But for some reason, certain aspects of the O blood type are especially pronounced in my genetics. I am wheat and corn intolerant to an extreme degree. If I eat a piece of wheat bread, within hours my joints will begin to stiffen and hurt. One of my children is so sensitive that he has a whole body reaction to wheat or corn within 20 minutes or so.

I also have another genetic condition: hyperinsulinism. This means that a lot of carbohydrate type foods that are not wheat or corn are denied to me.

So, there's not much left, is there? Mostly just meats and some complex carbs, veggies.

I can get away with cheating if I am "good" 75 to 80 % of the time. But I can only cheat so far... or there is a terrible price: insulin shock, one of the most unpleasant of experiences.

I don't like the idea of the mass breeding of animals for the sole purpose of eating them either. But I also know that I have work that I must do while in this defective body and I must keep it going at the optimum in order to do that. That means I must eat meat.

There are a number of transcript excerpts that I have included on the Diet and Health Related Questions page on cass.org, but certainly among them is this most interesting exchange that occurred as a result of my whining and complaining about this bizarre physical organism I am stuck with:

Q: ... I would like to know what is the advantage, if any, of this profile you have described - what is the
evolutionary advantage of having this sick metabolism?
A: Who says this is "sick?"
Q: Well, I am saying this loosely. I mean, it's not normal, it's not natural, it's highly unusual... nearly everyone I
have ever met who has a weight problem also has an eating problem and I can promise you that I don't!
A: Better metabolism for CAT... [long pause] Sorry, that was our attempt at an abbreviation!
Q: What were you attempting to abbreviate?
A: Guess.
Q: [Laughter] Is channeling the first word?
A: CAT.
Q: Next letter?
A: How about post cat a clysmic world.
Q: Well, Ark doesn't have that metablolism... I don't want to be in a post-cataclysmic world without him...
A: Then give heim the food.
Q: What food?
A: What food you have, if... confronted with the situation.
Q: Are you saying that we are gonna be hanging out on a post cataclysmic planet?
A: That is always a possibility.
If you have read Secret History, you will understand that the "Circle people" were hunter-gatherers and the "pyramid people" were farmers. While it can't be entirely generalized, it seems that the "civilization" that was manifested in "farming" was brought by STS forces where the objective was to "own" the land, to force it to yield; while the hunter-gatherer life-style was more in tune with nature. An example is the Native American culture of North America. Most Native Americans are type O, also. Nature was honored and cared for, but meat was certainly the staple of the diet. It was considered in alignment with natural law. Fact is, critters eat other critters and where you are on the food chain determines what you eat.

A very complex subject and fraught with all kinds of traps and pitfalls. The one thing I do notice is that one of the major things promoted by so-called "aliens" that allegedly abduct people is vegetarianism and non-smoking. One wonders if that is mainly to ensure that the food supply will be "tasty."

Q: Do you mean that 4h density STS likes particularly to eat Aryans?
A: Only the reptilian types. ... They most prefer children with high body fat content.
As you say, "life feeds on life ... it is necessary" tool. The only question is to maximize the process, to eat what is best for you and gives optimal energy so that you can bootstrap yourself out of a reality where you have to eat into one where, hopefully, you don't.

Thanks for the excerpts.

Laura said:
The one thing I do notice is that one of the major things promoted by so-called "aliens" that allegedly abduct people is vegetarianism and non-smoking. One wonders if that is mainly to ensure that the food supply will be "tasty."
Now I feel like I have a "First choice meat" label on my rear-end. :|

Laura said:
If you have read Secret History, you will understand that the "Circle people" were hunter-gatherers and the "pyramid people" were farmers. While it can't be entirely generalized, it seems that the "civilization" that was manifested in "farming" was brought by STS forces where the objective was to "own" the land, to force it to yield; while the hunter-gatherer life-style was more in tune with nature. An example is the Native American culture of North America. Most Native Americans are type O, also. Nature was honored and cared for, but meat was certainly the staple of the diet. It was considered in alignment with natural law. Fact is, critters eat other critters and where you are on the food chain determines what you eat.
I have read it, yes.
I also saw this idea in the "Last hours of ancient sunlight" by Thom Hartmann.

I don't think we can go back to that lifestyle now (or maybe if indeed the whole world collapse). I have nothing against eating meat as it was done by the tribes. There was like you said, much more respect for nature.

That's why, I think (and it's very subjective), when you can, without harming your body, to avoid participating in the whole process of the meat industry is a good thing.

Although I am pretty aware that whatever you might be eating now has probably been tampered with,
I don't have a garden so I still have to buy most of my food from organic and non-organic stores.

So how does it fit with the Cathars who were vegetarians as well if I am correct ?
And some Buddhists ?

That makes me think of Marthe Robin, a french woman who spent 50 years in bed without eating at all.
She was crippled and blind though. Quite a hefty price I'd say.

Anyway, thanks for your time in replying.

It's food for thoughts :D

Tigersoap said:
Now I feel like I have a "First choice meat" label on my rear-end.
Had to laugh at that. The other day we were at the boucherie de l'abbatoir where we buy our meat very fresh. This place has everything: long meat case and about 6 or 7 meat cutters to serve the customers; there's always a long line. So, there we are waiting in line and checking the sales and deciding what to buy and Ark said: "I wonder if there is such a place where Lizzies stand in line and select the choice cuts of humans?"

Well, it was funny and horrible all at the same time. Who knows? Maybe it's true?

As for the Cathars, after studying everything I could get my hands on about them and their beliefs (and there is much more available in French than in English), it strikes me that they certainly had learned parts of the ancient tradition - but only parts. As for Buddhists, I don't have a lot of use for them because their whole shtick is about shutting out, overcoming, and forgetting creation - dissolving into Nirvana or nothingness.

You may have noticed in Secret History the remarks made about the corruption of the ancient shamanic tradition by the Buddhist tradition from the "south." As the C's say, "Some people think that the world exists for them to overcome or ignore or shut out. For those individuals, the worlds will cease. They will become exactly what they give to life. They will become merely a dream in the "past." " I think that this suits Buddhists just fine; they do seem to have a handle on it exactly as it is, aren't lying to themselves or anyone about it, and that is what they want, and they don't hurt anybody with it as far as I can tell, so whatever floats your boat. The creation is infinitely huge and varied. But, as I said, I don't have much use for them.

This is a terribly interesting discussion since I myself had to recently start a new way of eating. I am an A+ blood type, and it is recommended that I be mostly vegetarian save for chicken and fish... I am still having trouble with the blood type diet idea because it tend to group people according to ethnic lines. Now, in my case, I am a real mestizo, and the problem is that there are almost equal amounts of Caucasian, Black, Central American Indian, and Asian in my blood. Suscribing to one "race," or a choice between fisheman, hunder-gatherer, or farmer is hard in my caase to assertaine. Eventhough I am trying it out, I am still reading more. It is going to take some serious effort. My bones feel better, and have had more energy recently. Psoriasis remains a struggle, but things seem to be looking up.

Like Laura I seem to have a wheat and glutten intolerance. It makes it very hard to find carbohydrates that fit. What was interesting for me, is that the type A diet recommended one cup of coffee a day (which I had quit) and one cup of red wine ( which I had also quit). That was happy news. I discovered this week that my dreams became VERY sharp when I had coffee in the morning and melatonin at night. Last night for example, I had three dreams i remember distinctively, one prophetic and 2 symbolic. I can discuss that in a different threat however. But back to subject, I am glad the C's are so open minded about this issue of greens vs red, because I often hd a hard time trying to square off those different nutrition philosophies.

Regarding Buddhists, I always had a problem with their non action reaction to life. I also believe that you get out of life what you put in it. I wonder what meat label the Lizzies would put on me, maybe something like:

-80 % lean red meat
-20% baby fat for flavor
-psoriatic skin peels off easy for your convenience.
-save bones for science projects

HAHAHAHA!

realmhiker said:
I wonder what meat label the Lizzies would put on me...
Just going with the humor flow here, thought I would contribute a piece written by an old friend who used to be quite a presence on the net until he got "taken out." He went by the handle "Blue Resonant Human."

Date sent: Sat, 27 Nov 1999 11:20:29 -0800 (PST)
To: "Laura Knight-Jadczyk
Subject: RE: "Mommy, look! It's snowing!"
Copies to: [snipped list of recipients - early Cass group members]

At 11:01 PM 11/27/99 +1000, ******* wrote:
>Dear Laura and Blue,
>
>Thank you for your kind words of support. It really helps knowing that
>others out there have similar feelings about this whole affair.
>I do enjoy humour and the sick sort at that. This is probably why I so like
>"South Park" and "The Simpsons". I have absolute mountains of "The Simpsons"
>tapes at home and watch them compulsively.
>
>Am I glad I did today! On one of the tapes I found this old and forgotten
>"South Park" episode. It was about - you will not believe - mind control.
>And at its worst!

>Let me say this - after watching it, I felt like I got hit by a truck. I
>just couldn't believe what I just saw. The funny thing is that the guy
>watching it with me wasn't game to say a word afterwards - he knows about
>this whole discussion but it is a bit beyond him.
>
>The episode is really weird and revolves around this professor working at a
>planetarium. He has some bone disease and is not able to pronounce "t" in
>"planetarium" - so in essence we all know where he works and what it is but
>he doesn't call it by its proper name.

>Nobody wants to see the stars (fake ceiling projections) so the place is
>running down. He then comes up with a plan of taking over the visitors and
>through mind control making them like planetarium and returning on a regular
>basis.

>The school kids are the first target since they go there on field trips. As
>they watch the show, the professor turns this knob (intensity/volume) and
>the lights begin to swirl, a high pitched noise is heard in the background.
>He says, "You will not remember what happened here. You will like
>planetarium. Planetarium is good." So the kids love it and turn into zombies
>enslaved by the professor.

>As the word spreads about the "great planetarium", adults begin to come. And
>this is the freaky part:

>when the professor begins the presentation for the adults, he goes through
>some star constellations. Most of them made up but two : CASSIOPEIA and just
>before the mind takeover begins ORION!!!

Greetings Marklar,

Your marklars are wise and true. There are those marklars on this marklar
in this present marklar who feel their own marklar is more important than
your marklar. Therefore they use all manner of different marklars to
enforce their marklar on all other marklars which -- they reason callously
amongst themselves -- comprise only the great unwashed marklar of marklars.
Yet as we continue to awaken from the slumber of the consensus trance, we
see these marklars for what they truly are and the process is simultaneously
enlightening yet terrifying; envigorating yet deeply saddening; joyous yet
horrible almost beyond imagination. "With much wisdom," wrote Solomon, "is
much sorrow."

Your marklars are wise and true.

Dare I dredge this old one up, Laura ... ?

- - - - -
[re: the Orion reptoids (aka lizzies)]

Q: (Laura) Well, do they just take people and kill them? I
mean, what do they do? And don't baby me, I really need
to know here?!
A. They slice them up.
Q: (Laura) Do they die?
A. Maximum matter and energy transfer occurs during this type
of transition.
Q: (Laura) In other words, you are saying that a slow painful
death gives them the most of what they want? This is
totally sick. Whoever these creeps are they are totally
disgusting!
A. You asked for truth. You say it is sick but it is merely
the ultimate form of service to self.
- - - - -

And that, my friends, is why *smart* reptoids choose:

The Abductee Slicer(tm) [from RonCo!]
======================================

Yes, that's right, now you too can enjoy all the benefits of a
fine, home-cooked meal of freshly mutilated humans right there
in your very own hollowed-out-battle-planetoid, the Hale-Bopp
Special!

Wondering what to do with those pesky 3D-ers once you've raped
and pillaged every available orifice to your heart's content?
Don't just throw them away, there's PLENTY more terror, despair
and hopelessness which you can milk from them.

In fact, the fun has only just begun!

Why, just listen to these satisfied customers:

"Mmmmm, good!" said the head reptoid as he smelled the delicious
aroma of that fresh, human blood which was so wonderfully seasoned
by all the extra adrenaline which the heinous torture of RonCo's
Abductee Slicer(tm) had just delivered, "Just like Mom used to make!"

"I like the taste of the lightworkers who finally realize in abject
visceral terror what we are truly all about!" said Junior with a
big, toothy smile -- a shred of flesh wedged between his upper
incisors.

Sis, noshing on the neck of a Zetan abductee, grimmaced momentarily
then, after spitting out the implant which chipped her upper right
bicuspid, remarked, "Even the Zetan leftovers taste better when they
are flavored with such stark terror and unimaginable pain!"

"Mmmmm...Abductee Sliced(tm) human body parts. It's the only
kind my mom lets me chew!" chortled the cuddly little infant in
the highchair as he banged his fork noisily on the tray.

That's right, now you too can enjoy the extra goodness of human
blood, enzymes and body-parts which have been delightfully and
delectably seasoned to perfection; every last morsel of terror
and excruciating pain invoked to procure that tasty reptoid
spice-o-choice.

How does it work?

Dual action! As the laser beam sears through the flesh, all blood
vessels are immediately cauterized so the human does not die too
quickly from lack of blood. This can prolong death for hours.

But wait -- there's more!

As an EM ELF field is generated to encapsulate the consciousness
in a field of visceral terror, further excruciating pain is
generated by the pulsed microwave emmissions which literally
dance in high-heels on the raw, exposed nerves freshly exposed
by the gaping wound.

"It's absolutely MARVELOUS!" raved the ships cook, "I get slice
after slice after slice of paper-thin arms, legs, testicles and
so forth yet try as he might, the victim simply cannot die until
*I* let him. Why, you should hear them scream. What a delight!"

That's right folks, is it any wonder why 4 out of 5 reptoids
prefer the Abductee Slicer(tm)?

Order yours TODAY!
Needless to say, after reading this, I lit a cigarette and puffed vigorously to ruin my flavor!

Laura said:
Tigersoap said:
Now I feel like I have a "First choice meat" label on my rear-end.
Had to laugh at that. The other day we were at the boucherie de l'abbatoir where we buy our meat very fresh. This place has everything: long meat case and about 6 or 7 meat cutters to serve the customers; there's always a long line. So, there we are waiting in line and checking the sales and deciding what to buy and Ark said: "I wonder if there is such a place where Lizzies stand in line and select the choice cuts of humans?"

Well, it was funny and horrible all at the same time. Who knows? Maybe it's true?

As for the Cathars, after studying everything I could get my hands on about them and their beliefs (and there is much more available in French than in English), it strikes me that they certainly had learned parts of the ancient tradition - but only parts. As for Buddhists, I don't have a lot of use for them because their whole shtick is about shutting out, overcoming, and forgetting creation - dissolving into Nirvana or nothingness.

You may have noticed in Secret History the remarks made about the corruption of the ancient shamanic tradition by the Buddhist tradition from the "south." As the C's say, "Some people think that the world exists for them to overcome or ignore or shut out. For those individuals, the worlds will cease. They will become exactly what they give to life. They will become merely a dream in the "past." " I think that this suits Buddhists just fine; they do seem to have a handle on it exactly as it is, aren't lying to themselves or anyone about it, and that is what they want, and they don't hurt anybody with it as far as I can tell, so whatever floats your boat. The creation is infinitely huge and varied. But, as I said, I don't have much use for them.
Do you have a link to the Buddhist stuff? From my limited understanding, there are more than one kind of Buddhist. I believe in the Theravdin tradition, popular is such places as SE Asia and Sri Lanka, the goal is exactly as you stated. However, in other traditions (Tibet? Zen?) the goal is to quickly push 'beyond' the causal/emptiness/nirvana realm, and arrive at pure nondual awareness; thus returning to the world, enlightened.

Laura said:
Needless to say, after reading this, I lit a cigarette and puffed vigorously to ruin my flavor!
Whoah... what can I say, that is a very hard act to follow. LOL Thanks Laura, now I can drink come hot coffee with some cayenne pepper to see if I cn get the taste out of my mouth. I think I am not going to elaborate on my meat label, I don't want to give the Lizzies any more ideas... HAHAHA

The Abductee Slicer from RonCo- that was absolutely brilliant - heck, if we can't laugh at the horror that is this place, then what's the point of getting up in the morning at all?
Laura said:
Like Anart, I am type O with some glitches.
Actually, I'm type AB- , thus the vegetarian diet. I do, however, flavor myself with lots of beer and wine, chocolate and tobacco experiments, until I find the best way of using tobacco for this odd body I seem to be trapped in at the moment. Hey, wait a minute, that sounds DELICIOUS! I've also recently taken up coffee to see if that helps 'bitter up' the old carcass - okay, okay, actually to spark some sleepy neurons into service after too much beer and wine. =)

anart said:
I've also recently taken up coffee to see if that helps 'bitter up' the old carcass - okay, okay, actually to spark some sleepy neurons into service after too much beer and wine. =)
I have succesfully, after three days reintroduced coffee into my system. I was shaky as hell the first day in the four hours, only one hour yesterday, and no shaking today!

And yes I agree with you. Though some of these issues are upsetting and plain gruesome, I refuse to go through this 3rd density life with no enjoyment. If the lizzies are going to eat my body up, at least I came make it taste bad for them, or I can laugh in their facesin the process. I am srry, my energy is mine, and I will give it to others on my own terms...HAHAHA... Laughing is an extraordinary medicine. Many times it's what gets me through a day full of stuff... I remember reading several years ago some C's transcripts where they had a very wry sense of humour, and I particularly liked it that they liked Rogers and Hammerstein... LOL I wonder what that says about people who like Broadway shows...

joeshmoe said:
Do you have a link to the Buddhist stuff? From my limited understanding, there are more than one kind of Buddhist. I believe in the Theravdin tradition, popular is such places as SE Asia and Sri Lanka, the goal is exactly as you stated. However, in other traditions (Tibet? Zen?) the goal is to quickly push 'beyond' the causal/emptiness/nirvana realm, and arrive at pure nondual awareness; thus returning to the world, enlightened.
It would take me some time that I don't have to dig it all up. But, since you are interested, how about doing it for the rest of us? Maybe I'll change my mind if you find something compelling.

anart said:
Actually, I'm type AB- , thus the vegetarian diet.
You had me confused with your reference to red meat as though it was something you were supposed to be eating, but were not.

Yeah, ABs can get away with stuff that nobody else can... lucky you!

Back
Top Bottom