Very Real Pyrokinesis video

Thanks for the explanation SAO. It would be an interesting question to pose to the C's

SAO said:
It looks pretty legit, but it would be interesting to know more about who he is and who those people were and why they filmed it and released it, etc. Perhaps the C's could be asked about whether this is real, and whether such abilities have any usefulness outside of self defense and burning things. He seemed to suggest that there's an energy involved that is very beneficial to our body somehow, but I don't think he went into details.

500 spins is also A LOT. Interesting ideas, but what really caught me about the video was his humming/mantra bit.

Very interesting stuff here. The sound he makes intrigues me, it sounds almost like one of the bass tones in Tuvan throat singing.

There is a forum in Russian that discusses this video extensively (310 pages so far)

_http://ariom.ru/forum/t22114-0-asc-0.html

Perhaps if we have an interested Russian speaker here, one could check to see if there is some more information on this guy. The original poster also posted a link to a video in English of a Chinese man that claims to use Chi to do healing, but can also light newspaper on fire with it.

Here's the video, it's about ten minutes in length.

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAAB0dbc3Es&feature=player_embedded

Ask_a_debtor said:
There is a forum in Russian that discusses this video extensively (310 pages so far)
_http://ariom.ru/forum/t22114-0-asc-0.html
I read Russian so slowly that it would take me a long time to get through it, but here's google translated link to that forum for anyone interested:
_http://tinyurl.com/yff3qtx

[Moderator note: Inserted smaller URL]

It looks real to me in the sense that I can't make out any evidence of a hoax. And I can't see or think of any reason why this ability would NOT be allowable in our Universe, especially considering how little we still actually know and how richly interconnected everything is. It would be interesting to find out more of the kind of info like SAO mentioned in Puck's quote.

Thanks for sharing, this is really cool. I don't know if it's really practical, certainly for starting fires though. I was into Psi a few years ago and it seems just a waste of time pursuing wishful thinking. But this man seems to have it down pat.

I read a little on the russian forum and it appears that some there have talked to him , with MR Roman.
It seems that the moast important thing out of them all is the diet.

A member on the forum put's it this way:
All I will say that the current for reference. For the consequences do not want to answer. And then there is a girl carved the mantra of the video and listen to the player, while it is least dangerous. Since mantra even to himself can not read. Effects lined videos on the Internet can be very different, no one is низнает safety rules when performing these techniques, but it very seriously and comply with nada.
Course I eat better in the complex At least with chemnibut type Qigong, but generally the first step in quite that.
Nutrition: the rejection of fish, meat, yellow cheese, flour, sugar. You can: fruits, vegetables, whole grains (not polished), soak for 8 hours. Beans also soaked, kislomolochka natural, adyg.syr, nuts except peanuts are not fried, dried fruits soaked in water, herb garden (pitrushka etc.) What is not mentioned then it is impossible. All raw. Drink plenty of water not menie 2x liters. All mixed with the saliva of 50/50 and small portions are eaten. Over time not more than 400 ml of food (2a plastic stokanchika). not more than 3 times per day from 10:00 to 19:00. drink for 30 before and 1 hour after meals. I missed some nuances. It is better if you all call and ask for Roman. He is very direct and open person. All will tell.

Thanks for sharing the video and to SAO for the video rundown. Like others that have commented about the authenticity I can't find anything wrong and it does look legitimate.

Also was wondering about the usefulness other than starting a campfire in your living room. I agree that it would be a good question to ask the Cs about what is going on.

Ask_a_debtor said:
The original poster also posted a link to a video in English of a Chinese man that claims to use Chi to do healing, but can also light newspaper on fire with it.

Here's the video, it's about ten minutes in length.

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAAB0dbc3Es&feature=player_embedded

That video was impressive as well, especially when he set the newspaper on fire and drove a chopstick through a table, although as always one has to be careful about possible frauds (like the hand surgery - cannot recall what it's called exactly)

rylek said:
... although as always one has to be careful about possible frauds (like the hand surgery - cannot recall what it's called exactly)

It's called psychic surgery. They basically get the person convinced and "into it" and pretend to dig with their hands into the person's body removing bad stuff. They use fake blood and stringy flesh like materials that are supposed to be flesh or organs removed.

3D Student said:
rylek said:
... although as always one has to be careful about possible frauds (like the hand surgery - cannot recall what it's called exactly)

It's called psychic surgery. They basically get the person convinced and "into it" and pretend to dig with their hands into the person's body removing bad stuff. They use fake blood and stringy flesh like materials that are supposed to be flesh or organs removed.

If you are looking for a good visual of this, the movie 'Man on the Moon' about Andy Kaufman's life has a scene that includes psychic surgery.

3D Student said:
rylek said:

Thanks for reminding me 3D Student. Although psychic surgery is a fake you still have to hand it to those performing it how skillful they are. Having said that I'm not in any condoning the deceiving people in this way.

Humming:

Session 971122 November 22, 1997 F****, Laura, Ark, AK
[..]
Q: Raymond Lully was rumored to have transformed a great deal of base metal into gold for Edward II of England. Did Raymond transmute for Edward in 1311 or 1312?
A: Only method which will accomplish this uses high pitched melodic sounds, brought forth while in a trance state.
Q: Brought forth from what, the human voice?
A: From the center of within.

Humming, spinning-grooving and detox, plus crown chakra transceiving & transmitting system:

Session 000219 February 19, 2000
A: Stonehenge used to resonate with tonal rill, teaching the other wise unteachable with wisdoms entered psychically through crown chakra transceiving system. [Note: the word "rill" is new to me. Webster defines it as a small stream or a little brook; to flow in or like a rill.]

His humming-singing makes me think of a possible FOTCM singing - first tuning and grooving - in preparation for the possible spiraling and spinning dances. The dancing group establishes a focus by singing-humming and while also moving in a spiral, spinning occasionally as a dance element. A PTB-action - researched for clarity stripped of disinfo - could be held in the collective mind of the dancers supported by Prayers worldwide, generating the energy that fizzles STS frequency fence.

Humming II.
Session 020731 July 31, 2002
Q: (I) Several of us have recently discussed the idea that the Zulu people are - as their name means in the Zulu language - Light Warriors. Does this idea have any foundation in fact?
A: In a sense, but not precisely in the way thought. Groups of people represent energy portals in cosmic rather than global terms. Light warriors are "connectors" on a cosmic level.
Q: (L) Connectors between what and what?
A: Transducers of energy of transition rather like capacitors!
Q: (L) What's a capacitor? (M) It's an electrical way of collecting and dumping a flowing charge; a way of accumulating charge and releasing it later in a sudden burst of energy. You can send enormously strong pulses from capacitors by putting in small amounts of energy over a long period of time. They used to be called accumulators. (J) What transition?
A: Transition of your sector of space/time.

Q: (I) So Light Warriors - are they accumulating energies and is it at a particular point that we may need help to transition that they...(S) Provide the energy necessary, is that what you mean?
A: Partly. It will depend on how much awareness you manage to generate to direct the energy.
Q: (I) Zulus, Light Warriors. Is this a genetic function?
A: More or less.
Q: (L) Well. You know they throw you something you don't expect and what do you do? You have all your little preconceived notions and you have it all figured out and you think you're going to get a little confirmation and then they toss you something that says uh-uh. (S) Well this is a whole new concept...well not really. (I) The Zulus and other Black peoples are more in tune with the Earth... And the C's say it is up to us as to how much awareness we can generate to vector this energy from the Earth... So if we don't generate this awareness they're going to transduce a different kind of energy?
A: They can be "food for the moon" or food for the soul.
Q: (I) Well, God they've been food for the Moon for a long time. (L) So has everybody else. (S) It's the same for all of us though, so is there anything special about them or different than anybody else?
A: Absolutely.
Q: (J) So their genetics...it's a function of genetics... (A) I would ask if there is any other say nation or tribe of similar make-up? (S) Yeah, maybe there's a tribe in every section of the world, or something.
A: There is a "spectrum" as Mouravieff suggests, however the Zulu compose a sort of "drone" tone.
Q: (S) So is this something they do deliberately or is it something unconscious?
A: It is a function of the 4th density energies they "represent."
Q: (A) Okay, so it is a drone tone. That is the main tone which is foundational to the harmonics. You build the music on this infrastructure, so to say. (L) There's the drone, there's the bass, there's the melody. (J) They said a spectrum as in Mouravieff, the spectrum of the genetics able to carry light or to act as a light for transition. I'm not really sure on how that...(L) I think they're talking about a soul tone. (I) Is the unique singing that the Zulus do symbolic of that drone tone?
A: Indeed, as is all of reality symbolic of things at other levels and "depths" of being. For the Zulus, the "ancestors" are also the "future selves." Those are specific terms that carry meaning unfamiliar to your cultural context.
Q: (I) Well ancestors are a big part of their culture. (S) Right, so the C's material is a...bridge between cultures I guess. (A) The issue of "agents" has been a subject of recent discussion, especially after all the odd things that occurred during our conference in the past week. What are the clues that we could look to in order to discern "agents?"
[Planchette spirals momentarily]
A: Since you asked...[group laughter] let your imagination be your guide.

Leedskalnins sound wave effects cutting stones:

Session 991023 October 23, 1999
Q: We learned that Leedskalnin supposedly wrote a book back in 1949. (F) He did? I bet he didn't reveal his secrets! (L) No, but it is interesting anyway. We ordered it. We read parts of it from the internet, and it is written in rather archaic language, or he had some problems explaining things in English, but it is about basic principles he was investigating. We want to play with some of his experiments at some point. (F) Is there anything about spinning? (L) No, but I figured out what the airplane seat was for by reading some of his experiments. (A) Is there any experiment in this book that would show us the way toward UFT, or better, a way out of standard physics? Or, are his experiments just standard things, but since he did not know the laws of physics, he may have misinterpreted his results? He was amazed by the behavior of magnets, but the experiments were standard? Well, we will have to see. I wrote to this anti-gravity group and asked them if there was one, just one, repeatable experiment that I can do myself, which cannot be explained by standard theories. Is there one?
A: Is there such an experiment, yes. But one needs the necessary equipment, and that is difficult to come by. One needs the means to supply the adequate power for an artificially created EM field.
Q: (A) But that would mean that what is in this book by Leedskalnin is just normal experiments because, for the most part, they just use car batteries.
A: More power than that is needed, because the grid is too weak for substantive results.
Q: (A) But, when he was building this Coral Castle, apparently he was using such effects! What power was he using?
A: Sound waves.
Q: (A) How was he producing these sound waves?
A: Through correlation of rocks and power source, obtained "illegally." Instrument was similar to a tuning fork, but energized to a level that was lethal if one were to come in contact with it, or its ground.
Q: (A) Have we been discouraged from experimenting here?
A: No.
Q: (L) Did he use this tuning fork while sitting in his suspended swing?
A: Yes, because to do otherwise would have been fatal!.
Q: (L) Where did he illegally obtain this power source?
A: Tapped into high energy power lines.
Q: (L) So, he was an energy pirate! But, that certainly makes it less mysterious! (A) Can we obtain the necessary equipment? I know what we need.
A: Be careful.
Q: (L) No kidding! I don't want to vaporize! (A) We will experiment on Percy. (L) No! Not the poor doggie! (A) I have one more question. I want to ask about time. We have been told several times that time is subjective, time does not exist. On the other hand, we are told again and again about electromagnetic phenomena. Now, the problem is, electromagnetism is governed by Maxwell Equations, and you have to write Maxwell Equations with time as one of the variables because it is all about how EM fields propagate in time. I am totally confused. I don't know how to do EM theory without time. I haven't the slightest idea. And, this silly Phipps, wanted to replace time, and he advocates something that he calls "proper time." Proper time is something that is an individual time rather than a universal time that is inclusive of everyone; so there is this proper time that is individual; every particle has its own time. I want to know how to do physics without time. At least how to start. Or electromagnetism without time. Maxwell equations are about time. Einstein's relativity is about space AND time. How to do physics without time?
A: So many questions, on at a "time," please.
Q: (A) Can equations of electromagnetism be written without using time as we use it?
A: Yes.
Q: Should we discard this time that is in the present equation altogether, or replace it by something else?
A: Reinterpret. It is subjective, therefore fluid, or variable. In other words, open to many interpretations.

3D Student said:
rylek said:

I may remember it wrong but the C's said somewhere to absolutely avoid psychic surgery... it was kind of pointing to a practice that has strong 4D STS 'attachments' at its roots.

Anyway, notice how this Chinese guy has problems interacting with people in general, and how playing silly games like punching a hole through the table led him to an emotional blowout and paranoia, and the dreams about his allegedly ancient masters being angry at him for revealing such super secret technique. There is fear and manipulation behind it and this guy is scared to death by his own thoughts even if once in awhile he forgets it.

Is this guy hooked a la 'Operators and Things' in a way? Is that the price to pay to have such 'superpowers'??

What to say about the Russian one? He does behave in a quite freakish way to me; he looks rigid and robotic to me. These persons may spend a lot of time alone except when they play circus in their kitchen. Any thoughts?

... he can eat whatever healthy diet he likes but with all that plastic stuff around his intoxication level may be not less than anybody else in this planet ;) - sorry I cannot resist that, lol!

dantem said:
I may remember it wrong but the C's said somewhere to absolutely avoid psychic surgery... it was kind of pointing to a practice that has strong 4D STS 'attachments' at its roots.

Anyway, notice how this Chinese guy has problems interacting with people in general, and how playing silly games like punching a hole through the table led him to an emotional blowout and paranoia, and the dreams about his allegedly ancient masters being angry at him for revealing such super secret technique. There is fear and manipulation behind it and this guy is scared to death by his own thoughts even if once in awhile he forgets it.

Is this guy hooked a la 'Operators and Things' in a way? Is that the price to pay to have such 'superpowers'??

What to say about the Russian one? He does behave in a quite freakish way to me; he looks rigid and robotic to me. These persons may spend a lot of time alone except when they play circus in their kitchen. Any thoughts?

... he can eat whatever healthy diet he likes but with all that plastic stuff around his intoxication level may be not less than anybody else in this planet ;) - sorry I cannot resist that, lol!

Perhaps what we saw is just one of more techniques. Perhaps there are STS technospirituality techniques as well. And maybe this is one?
The tonal rill bit is interesting. The russian uses more lowish sounds to direct energy... to transmute metals you use a higher pitched one.
Maybe the tone low, or high pitched has to do with the effect intended and maybe has to do with the orientation of the technique.

But all here in my post remain in the land of speculation.

to transmute metals you use a higher pitched one

Hi Iron,

Are there some sources you drew this statement from or is it just an hypothesis?

andi said:
Here's the first part translated into english:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug-oWE6B-DA&cc=1#t=37s

Edit: Second part in Eng.
http://www.youtube.com/user/mo3rnt

To be able to see the subtitles on youtube, make sure the Captions are turned on .....it is the last icon on the bar after the volume button.

We can either choose a translation of subtitles in an other language... Nice

Very impressive !

Back
Top Bottom