Very Real Pyrokinesis video

Belibaste said:
to transmute metals you use a higher pitched one

Hi Iron,

Are there some sources you drew this statement from or is it just an hypothesis?

Sorry for the delay in answering, I did not subscribe for this thread and forgot to check it!
The higher pitched melodic sound stuff was somewhere in the transcripts... I dont remember which one.
The quote was something along the lines of ".... to transmute base metals you use melodic high pitched sounds..."
I may be mistaken of course!

Iron said:
Sorry for the delay in answering, I did not subscribe for this thread and forgot to check it!
The higher pitched melodic sound stuff was somewhere in the transcripts... I dont remember which one.
The quote was something along the lines of ".... to transmute base metals you use melodic high pitched sounds..."
I may be mistaken of course!

I believe this is what you are thinking of:

971122 said:
Q: Raymond Lully was rumored to have transformed a great
deal of base metal into gold for Edward II of England. Did
Raymond transmute for Edward in 1311 or 1312?
A: Only method which will accomplish this uses high pitched
melodic sounds, brought forth while in a trance state.
Q: Brought forth from what, the human voice?
A: From the center of within.

Exactly!

Ask_a_debtor said:
I believe this is what you are thinking of:

971122 said:
Q: Raymond Lully was rumored to have transformed a great
deal of base metal into gold for Edward II of England. Did
Raymond transmute for Edward in 1311 or 1312?
A: Only method which will accomplish this uses high pitched
melodic sounds, brought forth while in a trance state.
Q: Brought forth from what, the human voice?
A: From the center of within.

I was under the impression that all rituals are STS in origin. Regardless of the actual act carried out. Enough times carrying out any act may create a delusional disorder. Seeing the world as you wish to see it, not as it truly is. A STS frame of mind.

Metro said:
I was under the impression that all rituals are STS in origin. Regardless of the actual act carried out. Enough times carrying out any act may create a delusional disorder. Seeing the world as you wish to see it, not as it truly is. A STS frame of mind.

I could be wrong, but I think that once certain "nuts and bolts" properties are learned about this reality, there are certain acts that seem "ritualistic" but in fact are based in knowledge and truth. This may have been one way many myths were passed down to us.

This would mean not ALL "rituals" across the board are STS, it would depend on what your intent and knowledge was at the time of performing the act.

As one example - people that do the Agnihotra method of gardening perform a complicated ritual around ash mixed with water in a copper vessel to make the plants grow stronger and more robust. Yet the simple fact is that ash and copper ions are good for plants... what is now a ritual seemed to have once been based in knowledge about the chemistry of botany...

fwiw...

I think that the problem with ritual is the obssessive compulsiveness associated with it.

You must be aligned EXACTLY 33,2 degrees left, while scratching your head with the left index finger 22 times with gentle force, force that must be trained endlessly under the supervision of an instructor and lots of effort ( read stress ). You body must be facing the great black stone of allah or whatever divinity or entity you are trying to address and you MUST say the incantations in the right tone, delivery and timing, at the righ full crescent moon shapped descent of Uranus. And you know what you will get ( power of course. who would ask otherwise?) when you will get ( Now. pff. Do I have to explain everything?) and how you will get ( A host of you preffered entity will descend, or ascend, whatever your preference, say that you are super cool, and give you the power of x-ray-pulling-panties-stopping-time-vision-ray-of he/ll/avens).

Pretty straighforward hum?
Too bad that the universe appears to not work this way, but one can wish no?

In a more serious manner, the mentality associated with it seems to constrict the natural flow of things, a desire to control how the universe will give what you ask of it, and what the divine cosmic mind in its infinite wisdom sees that you need the most.

Concerning rituals, you know, I just love the Cassiopedia! :love: It is a wonderful tool for looking up things that I really do not fully understand. ;) And it has something on rituals that I have heard Laura repeat quite a few times on the forum in various posts.

I will copy/paste a couple of quotes from it and let you all go there and read the rest if you are so inclined.

A ritual by definition is not creative. The idea of a claim to power is central to the idea of ritual. Even when a secular body engages in rituals such as national celebrations, it makes a formalized statement where it claims and displays power. This is a message of power to the constituency, as in evoking patriotic sentiment as well as to the rest of the world where the government entity proclaims its separateness and power.

And....

The difference between ritual and a procedure done for a specific end is that in the case of the ritual there is a belief and expectation that the ritual will accomplish a function simply because it is done as it always has been. Performing a procedure involves understanding the steps and how these interrelate, why they are done and what the effect of each is. Even though it may be done for a specific end and in the same way each time, baking a bread is not a ritual, that is, unless its ostensible purpose be something other than making bread.

The idea of ritual vests the ritual act with some power that the person performing the ritual wishes to appropriate. The power is seen as external to the self, a sort of mechanical resource that can mysteriously be commanded by will and form.

I am hoping this helps in regards to rituals. :)

I am hoping this helps in regards to rituals. Smiley

I think this sum it all, and want to add just that C's said that rituals drain energy directly to lizzards!

Anyway, notice how this Chinese guy has problems interacting with people in general, and how playing silly games like punching a hole through the table led him to an emotional blowout and paranoia, and the dreams about his allegedly ancient masters being angry at him for revealing such super secret technique. There is fear and manipulation behind it and this guy is scared to death by his own thoughts even if once in awhile he forgets it.

I saw it that he was afraid but to me he could have been easily manipulated not by ancient masters but by 4D STS because he was talking about something that is secret science and we don't want that information spread across because people will start to ask questions about "real" science, and notice how he was talking that ancient science is being forgotten and that it's something bad, and after he find out that they put that movie out he didn't want to talk to them but he after that started again to show them his powers! Don't think he got powers from some 4D STS being because he uses them to heal and help people!

What to say about the Russian one? He does behave in a quite freakish way to me; he looks rigid and robotic to me. These persons may spend a lot of time alone except when they play circus in their kitchen. Any thoughts?

To me his case is different because he doesn't helps people and he is showing his powers to people which looks like STS activity, I assume he did it for money because he said he doesn't takes more then 4 people for show, if he doesn't do it for money maybe he wants to prove something but don't think it will have any affect on science, but Chinese who thought him that done it as repayment for saving life of someone who was close to him and he gave him that gift for self-defence not for showing it of! C's also said giving evidence to someone about something if they didn't ask is in violation of free will! Don't think spending time alone has anything to do with it and it isn't something "bad", in that way you can get know yourself better and examine your machine. I don't think these two guys have bad intentions, they just lack knowledge.

Iron said:
I think that the problem with ritual is the obssessive compulsiveness associated with it.

You must be aligned EXACTLY 33,2 degrees left, while scratching your head with the left index finger 22 times with gentle force, force that must be trained endlessly under the supervision of an instructor and lots of effort ( read stress ). You body must be facing the great black stone of allah or whatever divinity or entity you are trying to address and you MUST say the incantations in the right tone, delivery and timing, at the righ full crescent moon shapped descent of Uranus. And you know what you will get ( power of course. who would ask otherwise?) when you will get ( Now. pff. Do I have to explain everything?) and how you will get ( A host of you preffered entity will descend, or ascend, whatever your preference, say that you are super cool, and give you the power of x-ray-pulling-panties-stopping-time-vision-ray-of he/ll/avens).

It's funny, but it's true. In fact, John Schumaker in his book The Corruption of Reality makes the same observation. Many of the qualities of religion have a lot in common with mental disorders. And most rituals are little more than obsessive-compulsions with no basis in reality (or at least, they've lost all relationship to the original meaning and intent). And then, as the more pathological-minded people in a religion find an expression for their disordered thought/feeling, they influence it, and we end up with ridiculous and absurd religions.

Pretty straighforward hum?
Too bad that the universe appears to not work this way, but one can wish no?

In a more serious manner, the mentality associated with it seems to constrict the natural flow of things, a desire to control how the universe will give what you ask of it, and what the divine cosmic mind in its infinite wisdom sees that you need the most.

And I think this might be the root of pathological OCD. OCD can be a good thing, of course, if it is in the conscious service of an aim. But when it is based in fear, it is an attempt to force nature. When we're scared of the unknown, we try to compensate by controlling. That way we're not caught off guard by external circumstances. But without fear, we can learn how to dance with the universe, and face the unknown without flinching. That's one of the goals of the Fellowship: to overcome fear so that creativity can flow.

Approaching Infinity said:
It's funny, but it's true. In fact, John Schumaker in his book The Corruption of Reality makes the same observation. Many of the qualities of religion have a lot in common with mental disorders. And most rituals are little more than obsessive-compulsions with no basis in reality (or at least, they've lost all relationship to the original meaning and intent). And then, as the more pathological-minded people in a religion find an expression for their disordered thought/feeling, they influence it, and we end up with ridiculous and absurd religions.

Yes its the conclusion I arrived as well. Starts as a good Idea, some central figure full of STO concepts passes along for a small group of initiates what they can grasp. Years pass by, meaning begins to get lost.
For a small comparision take kung fu for example. I trained some styles of kung fu for several years, learned a lot of breathing exercises there. They were somewhat helpfull but anytime I asked about a particular no one knew how to explain it to me.
Some vague talk of chi and such, I ended uninterested.
How great was my surprise to see in the Ba-Ha part of EE program the very same breathing exercise I used to practice. But now I know why I am doing it. Why there is constriction on the throat, etc.
There were some vague things like, at some point you would swallow saliva three times, and those things never had a direct answer to why, its just the way they were taught.

Approaching Infinity said:
And I think this might be the root of pathological OCD. OCD can be a good thing, of course, if it is in the conscious service of an aim. But when it is based in fear, it is an attempt to force nature. When we're scared of the unknown, we try to compensate by controlling. That way we're not caught off guard by external circumstances. But without fear, we can learn how to dance with the universe, and face the unknown without flinching. That's one of the goals of the Fellowship: to overcome fear so that creativity can flow.

I agree with this. People try to control nature via these rituals because they are afraid. However I dont understand how OCD can be a good thing? Can you explain more?

Iron said:
However I dont understand how OCD can be a good thing? Can you explain more?

If I may jump in here... I have some OCD tendencies, and as Approaching Infinity said, when it's based in fear it's definitely a drain... As an example (and I'll loosely use the word "obsess" here), if I obsess about cleaning the house because I'm afraid that I'll look bad if someone comes over, then as I'm cleaning, I'm drained, and end up being tired (in every way), albeit with a clean house, but still obsessing over some possible future scenario where someone comes over and thinks I'm a slob! Even though the house is already clean! It's crazy how the loop goes when fear and self-importance enter the picture... At that point, it's all about me and my preoccupation with the perceptions of others.

However, if I clean the house because it's my house and I want it to be clean, and as Don Juan says, "to get my tonal island in order", I find that fear has a harder time taking over my thoughts, because I am using my attention to detail towards an Aim, which is to be impeccable, and do the best at everything I do. At that point it may not be appropriate to call it OCD anymore, because the obsession has been transmuted into a fine attention to detail, and when the task is over, one moves on to the next right thing. Obsession, at least for me, means that looping thought patterns recur during and after the completion of the task.

Hope that helps...

JonnyRadar said:
However, if I clean the house because it's my house and I want it to be clean, and as Don Juan says, "to get my tonal island in order", I find that fear has a harder time taking over my thoughts, because I am using my attention to detail towards an Aim, which is to be impeccable, and do the best at everything I do. At that point it may not be appropriate to call it OCD anymore, because the obsession has been transmuted into a fine attention to detail, and when the task is over, one moves on to the next right thing. Obsession, at least for me, means that looping thought patterns recur during and after the completion of the task.

Hope that helps...

Yes, I wouldnt call OCD anymore. You do the compulsive act, in my understanding, because you fear that something will happen, in other words you fear punishment.
Now if you do something, but it has a clear beneficial purpose in doing so how can it be OCD?

Some of my OCD when I was younger was a fear of missing school, a fear of not being a good student. So this equated in always going to school and striving to make good grades. A positive aspect I guess, but I think it was based in personality, what I thought I was and should do.

Like it's been said, if there is no fear and it's something burning inside you that you seemingly obsess over, then maybe it is just in you to do it.

Here's a quote from Keit that I think is relevant and helps explain it:

Keit said:
There is a saying that true genius requires a spark of insanity. Throughout the history most of the people who left a distinct creative mark had clear signs of OCD. It seems like only those with true passion for what they do have enough motivation and fire to dig deeper and create/invent or discover something truly creative. But, as always, the devil is in the details. As Approaching Infinity said, a person with OCD may obsess over something without awareness or control, while on the higher level the same activity (which externally may look the same) takes form of a directed preoccupation. And I think that this 'directed preoccupation' or 'having an aim' is the key difference.

Also, let's not forget another favorite OCD saying: perfection through repetition ;) How otherwise one can persist and continue walking on the path without being put down by mistakes, obstacles and failures? This kind of stubbornness can be observed in our world especially among those with OCD traits. :whlchair:

But also consider the following excerpt:

From Boris Mouravieff: Polar Opposites, or the Fifth Way of Love

A: "Passion" does not set one "free," quite the opposite!
Q: (L) But what if your passion is for knowledge?
A: That is not passion, it is soul questing.
Q: (L) What is it that gives some people this drive, this steamroller effect that they are determined to get to the absolute bottom of everything and strip away every lie until there is nothing left but the naked truth? What is the source of this desire?
A: Wrong concept. It is simply that one is at that point on the learning cycle. At that point, no drive is needed.
Q: (L) So, you more or less are there because some critical mass has been reached that 'jumps' you to the point where seeking truth is simply who you are? It defines the parameters of your being.

And it seems to me (and I obviously might be wrong) that sometimes a person who is at the 'soul questing' point on the learning cycle might look exactly like a person who exhibits OCD traits.

all I can say about this man and this video is that we should be very careful.
there are some darn good magicians and illusionist out there and it is sometimes almost impossible to find out what kind of tricks they use.

I've experienced this myself I saw videos were people did something strange and I couldn't find any real explanation ,
then it was easy to believe them that they really possess those forces.
but then after I searched for answers of how they did it, I came to pretty good explanations and I was like: "Oh my god :shock: it is that easy ! how the hell couldn't I noticed that ?" I was even able to make those tricks myself (before I knew how this works , I believed that this is a miracle).

you know, I know a little bit about magic and illusionism and it is a art fore itself.
when I saw this man a few things stood out for me (I couldn't saw the subtitles but the body language):
- it seems that every time he performed his "Pyrokinesis" he tried to confince the people that he doesn't use tricks. something like that :
"hey people look at the paper I use, look at the plastic cups, they are real, nothing is faked you can even touch them and test it
fore yourselfs!"
you have to ask yourself:" would somebody who really possess those powers, try so hard to convince the spectators that he
doesn't trick them ?"
is there a reason for this ?

- his ongoing talking to the people: maybe he tries to distract them from other things, or he tries to program them into believing him,
that he really possesses those powers in order to get them into a mode were they don't think critical anymore and just believe.

- when he performs the real "convincing" presentations he is the last one that touches those objects, and he is the first one that
touches them "after" the "miracle".
.......... etc.

maybe he is using a laser ? I think there are strong lasers that produce an invisible light beam

I have a question relating to one aspect of this thread...spinning.

In the video I see him spinning rapidly clockwise (viewed from top) with arms held at about a 45 degree angle. His palms are not open and are both facing down. From the C and forum material, I got the notion that "we" spin with arms stretched out and with one palm facing up, the other down. The direction of spin (viewed from top) after much research, is still somewhat unclear to me at this point. In my own practice, I spin counterclockwise (viewed from top) and at about half the speed he's going. Until recently I've held left palm up and right down but have switched to right palm up and left down. My body senses "felt" better that way. At the end of my 33 spins, I pull my arms in slowly but towards my navel area rather than the chest. I feel I'm pulling energy inwards and that it's safer to store in the lower dantian and not near the heart.

My question is spin direction. What way and does it matter? I recall a discussion on right brain left brain influence so this might be important. Also the placement of the left and right palm. Which way and does it matter? Thank you in advance for your replies.

PS If this material has been covered in some other thread, I apologize for missing it.

Back
Top Bottom