Videos of strange and mysterious objects and other phenomena in the sky

UFO:drones 3 crafts.pngApril 4 in the skies over Melbourne.
Could it be drones?

Very advanced drones? They are kind of fast for drones I think but maybe they could be earthly military craft too I suppose.

Looks like 2 formations of 3 separate craft or more which is unusual for drones. Or...4D craft?
UFO:Drone close-up.png

3 or 4 separate ones?

UFO:drones 3 crafts.png57520[/ATTACH]

Close-up:

UFO:Drone close-up.png

Attachments

• UFOs or Drones?.png
    UFOs or Drones?.png
    83.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Here's a weird one. I was unable to find a short segment but in this latest Ice Age Farmer report video at point 29.35 there's a brief snatch of what he ascribes to as some sort of plasma manifestation. There's no date or location supplied.

To my eyes it seems to hint at something artificial with 2 almost symmetrical 'empty' circles in the clouds next to each other with balls of light running anti-clockwise around the edges of each in a somewhat regular motion. Spooky. If not a plasma event than maybe a 4 density bleed through of something? UFO in hidden mode? What do you think?

A 'Mysterious' Flying Whirlpool' over Maunakea on 2022-04-17

Spaceweather.com had a cool video of a strange phenomena of a spiral cloud flying through the sky (reminding of the Norway Satellite Rocket event) and writes following:

'NIGHT SPIRAL' OVER HAWAII: On Saturday night, April 17th, a luminous spiral spun across the night sky. It was photographed by the "Subaru-Asahi Star Camera" on Mauna Kea:

It looks like a giant galaxy. In fact, it came from SpaceX. Earlier the same day, a Falcon 9 rocket launched from California's Vandenberg Space Force Base carrying a reconnaissance satellite (NROL-85) to orbit. The spiral was the aftermath.

The video "shows the characteristic spiral caused by the post-deorbit-burn fuel vent of the Falcon 9 upper stage, which was deorbitted over the Pacific just after the end of the 1st revolution," explains satellite observer Dr. Marco Langbroek.

Object over Bangkok, Thailand.

22291587.png

A recent UFO spotted in Vegas has a slightly similar profile to the Belgian UFO incident, (from 29 November 1989 to April 1990).

Published: 3:14 PM 4/22/2022

1650810198325.png

One reason Las Vegas is so popular is because anything can happen there - you can marry a stranger, you can win a multi-million dollar jackpot, or, in the case of one person, you can spot a UFO.

The eyewitness was in her car when she heard what sounded like a jet. She got out her phone and opened her window just in time to film an odd, saucer-shaped object pass right overhead.

The craft doesn't look like any typical plane, but it should be noted that Area 51 is not far away, and it's a well-known rumor that at the infamous location, the Air Force works on experimental aircraft, though some people think that it is actually a testing ground for alien technology.

Commenters were pretty convinced by the video, writing things like, "Wow, yeah that’s something for sho… possible ufo," and, "Wow, it definitely doesn't have any wings, IDK what it is?!"

Another person suspected it is an alien drone, stating, "It is a great example of an ET drone in the spin mode. They are 2 gold balls connected between a long black rod/bar.

They spin anyway and or can orb it up into that white fuzz ball we all seen everywhere."

The original poster said that the sighting took place on April 18 while going towards Area 51, noting that she saw the craft as "clear as day."

No comment yet from the military or the FAA on what the UFO could be.

1650820924839.jpeg

National UFO ReportingCenter
UFO Report Index For 04/2022
590 reports
And from the main Page
Index by EVENT DATE
Index by STATE
Index by SHAPE OF UFO
Index by DATE POSTED

Fresno California has a history of Highstrangeness .
Coordinates:
17px-WMA_button2b.png
36°45′N 119°46′W
1650814545192.jpeg

A recent UFO spotted in Vegas has a slightly similar profile to the Belgian UFO incident, (from 29 November 1989 to April 1990).

Published: 3:14 PM 4/22/2022

View attachment 58049

One reason Las Vegas is so popular is because anything can happen there - you can marry a stranger, you can win a multi-million dollar jackpot, or, in the case of one person, you can spot a UFO.

The eyewitness was in her car when she heard what sounded like a jet. She got out her phone and opened her window just in time to film an odd, saucer-shaped object pass right overhead.

The craft doesn't look like any typical plane, but it should be noted that Area 51 is not far away, and it's a well-known rumor that at the infamous location, the Air Force works on experimental aircraft, though some people think that it is actually a testing ground for alien technology.

Commenters were pretty convinced by the video, writing things like, "Wow, yeah that’s something for sho… possible ufo," and, "Wow, it definitely doesn't have any wings, IDK what it is?!"

Another person suspected it is an alien drone, stating, "It is a great example of an ET drone in the spin mode. They are 2 gold balls connected between a long black rod/bar.

They spin anyway and or can orb it up into that white fuzz ball we all seen everywhere."

The original poster said that the sighting took place on April 18 while going towards Area 51, noting that she saw the craft as "clear as day."

No comment yet from the military or the FAA on what the UFO could be.

View attachment 58056

National UFO ReportingCenter
UFO Report Index For 04/2022
590 reports
And from the main Page
Index by EVENT DATE
Index by STATE
Index by SHAPE OF UFO
Index by DATE POSTED

Fresno California has a history of Highstrangeness .
Coordinates:
17px-WMA_button2b.png
36°45′N 119°46′W
View attachment 58053
Darn it why do they always turn out blurry! On the other hand sightings seem to be on the uptick. Could things be heating up?

Well, I've seen the exact same thing in the sky just near Paris (West of it) on last Thursday around 9:55pm on what appeared to me to be a horizontal plane. I had the time to see it coming from West straight ahead to East and look at it for several seconds, we live high up and have a very, very wide and distant view.

It was as if "some" flying luminous thing was pushing in front of itself a little cloud in a cloudless sky. The light came from both front and behind the "flying luminous thing" forming like a sort of triangle/lozenge of light as can be achieved with a wide torch, if I can express it that way, or in other words with a large beam of light in front and behind. No sound at all.

It was not at all as a usual plane, there were no little colored flashing lights, and we see a lot of planes, as they turn to North right before our main and large windows facing West when approaching to the Charles de Gaulle (or Le Bourget airport for jets). Note that no plane at all never comes from West going straight ahead to East at this altitude which seemed low enough compared to the only planes we see following this path: those who at at very high altitude, the very same we cannot even seen when the sky is dark.

First time ever I witness something like this in the sky where I live:

In the comments below the previous Tweet, several people from different locations in France - Rennes, Bretagne, (both at West of Paris) Lille (North of Paris), Chambéry (Southeast of Paris) - said they saw it too, sometimes within a few minutes. Answers on the Web said that a Space X launch took place in the evening to place satellites for its Starlink network into orbit.

I don't know, but if the latter occurred, wouldn't the orientation have been on a more inclined plane than what seemed to be a horizontal one coming from West to East? I wonder, knowing that distance, size and orientation cannot be said for sure in sky and moreover at night... 🤷‍♀️

Just a thought; what about HBAL Project Loon ?
(Google's stratospheric balloons)

There are these balloons flying across the world at 65.000 feet - could they possibly explain the light phenomenas shown in video clips in the previous entries ? I mean at that great height, it makes them easily appear as diffuse, reflective objects, still able to reflect the sunlight when observed against a twilight sky.

loon.jpg

There are these balloons flying across the world at 65.000 feet - could they possibly explain the light phenomenas shown in video clips in the previous entries ? I mean at that great height, it makes them easily appear as diffuse, reflective objects, still able to reflect the sunlight when observed against a twilight sky.

Google’s Project Loon stratospheric internet-beaming balloons

After reading the above article it seems like a doomed project at 10 megabits per second transmission speed and 25 mile radius directly below per balloon. Maybe the main function is to confuse them with real sightings or cosmic events as a distraction.

View attachment 58116
Thanks XPan, it could be one plausible explanation. However, this project was closed on 21th January 2021, according to Wikipedia, but it remains to be seen how many of these balloons are still up there. And considering the picture of one of these balloon on the Wikipedia page linked above, it does not seem to explain what was the little luminous circle behind what looked like a little cloud.

Moreover, why none of these balloon ever captured on camera before, knowing the first ones were launched in 2013?

I filmed today at 14:53 CET a dark gray (?) spherical object that was flying over my neighborhood.

I was on my terrace (reading High Straneness!!!) and I looked up and thought: „Oh dear, some kid lost a balloon… 😕

But then on a second thought, that „balloon“ was too round, too fast, moving in a too straight line and looked too „solid“, for lack of a better term….

When I realized that I just might be looking at UFO, I was a bit dumbstruck, so when I found my mobile phone and started filming, it was already some distance away.

It was really fast… And I didn’t hear any sound.

I can’t upload the videos here because iPhone format is not supported and usually when I upload to YT, quality is very low.

So here are Mega links of the movies I filmed.

So what do you think?

30.56 MB file on MEGA

25 MB file on MEGA

„Oh dear, some kid lost a balloon… 😕

But then on a second thought, that „balloon“ was too round, too fast, moving in a too straight line and looked too „solid“, for lack of a better term….

A balloon, that’s my strong guess.

Was there something locally going on like a maypole festival (which is celebrated today) from which a ballon might have originated?

Quite some years ago by accident I let a ballon loose and watched it go up and was quite fascinating how quickly it didn’t look like a ballon at all anymore if I wouldn’t have known and seen with my own eyes that it is a ballon! Actually, my own eyes started to see it as a UFO very quickly even though I knew it was a ballon! It looked and behaved very „UFO“ like indeed. So that accident was a very educational and enlightening thing to me.

If you get around it, it might be a fun experiment to buy a ballon (or better, several ballons in different colors!) and watch them go up yourself. Depending on the color of the ballon, and things like light and wind conditions, it can look and behave very differently.

To determine the speed of such an object in the sky is very difficult and it is pretty likely that you can miscalculate the actual speed dramatically. In what we see in the video we can’t pin down (or narrow down) the size or distance of the object. Which are two of the primary factors to ascertain speed. The most we can say is that the objects was below the clouds and moved. Which doesn’t help us much either.

Looking at the footage it looks consistent with a ballon to me, including the alleged „fast speed“.

When a ballon reaches a certain height it might encounter air streams that are quite fast (which move the ballon horizontally) and if you don’t know the size or distance of the object, your personal sense of „the speed of the object“ can mislead you greatly.

Edit: More things; Also, on its way up, a ballon likely encounters several different air streams that have different speeds or even different directions of wind speeds?!
So a ballon can likely appear to speed up, slow down, or even change directions rather rapidly (!) as it moves up through the different air layers and wind speeds.

Also, a ballon expands when it goes up in the sky (they get bigger and ever more sphere like until they burst?). So a ballon can even shapeshift quite dramatically, especially if it is in an unusual shape to begin with!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom