Videos of strange and mysterious objects and other phenomena in the sky

Was there something locally going on like a maypole festival (which is celebrated today) from which a ballon might have originated?
Well, according to quick search, there was Erstkommunion in the city today, but also many people are doing their Maibäume and probably celebrating 1.Mai, so maybe some did lose a balloon 😅

Sorry about the quality of the video and the angle of filming, I don’t really know what to look for and how to film a potential UFOs - this was my first try 😅

In any case, thank you for your analysis! ☺️

I was intrigued by the sound in the background (heard via earphones), like 'metallic organ' type of music together with occasional low frequency buzzing like coming from an airplane passing by in some distance. Then recollected that few years back one telescope experiment recorded so called "music of the telescope", where air currents/flow passing around and about/through the telescope construction made of metallic pieces tied together with wires and cables produced sounds in 'higher frequency range' that could be characterized as a kinda music. Which also sounds like a likely background for that 'metallic organ' sound heard on the video.

On the other side, this sound on the videos and about the telescopes recalled brilliant R. Wright's Echoes from memory. Enjoy :-)

I was intrigued by the sound in the background (heard via earphones), like 'metallic organ' type of music together with occasional low frequency buzzing like coming from an airplane passing by in some distance. Then recollected that few years back one telescope experiment recorded so called "music of the telescope", where air currents/flow passing around and about/through the telescope construction made of metallic pieces tied together with wires and cables produced sounds in 'higher frequency range' that could be characterized as a kinda music. Which also sounds like a likely background for that 'metallic organ' sound heard on the video.

On the other side, this sound on the videos and about the telescopes recalled brilliant R. Wright's Echoes from memory. Enjoy :-)

NEVER get tired of Pink Floyd, even better live! Thanks for sharing!

A 3cm piece of metal has crashed through the roof of a Gympie house. As far as I can tell the type of metal hasn't been identified yet though there is speculation that it has fallen off a plane or helicopter. Though there is another idea that it might be a fishing sinker!

2022-05-07 08.25.38.jpg

Unidentifed metal object falls through Gympie family's roof, narrowly missing baby bouncer

In another article an astrophysicist has commented that he doesn't think that it has come from out of space because if it had it would be more burnt up. Though it probably wouldn't if it had fallen through a dimensional window. It would sure be interesting to see an analysis of the metal.

Dr Jonti Horner, USQ astrophysicist, agreed and said he did not believe the object was astronomical.

“Firstly, if it were space junk it would look a lot more burned and horrible than that, even if it was metal,” he told 7NEWS.

“But I don’t think space junk or a meteorite would have this kind of effect.”

Horner added he thought it was much more likely to be something from an aeroplane.

“If it’s not astronomical, it seems more likely to be something human made,” he said.

A 3cm piece of metal has crashed through the roof of a Gympie house. As far as I can tell the type of metal hasn't been identified yet though there is speculation that it has fallen off a plane or helicopter. Though there is another idea that it might be a fishing sinker!

What an odd incident if true

How can a tiny piece of metal splitting off an airplane have the power to penetrate a roof ?! (Unless it was a shot like a bullet in very high speed, perhaps ?)

Steve Barone (out in Las Vegas), captures a few interesting sightings!

Tic-Tac UFO Returns
7,530 views May 5, 2022 I shot the first part of this video from my backyard in the Summerlin area of Las Vegas, Nevada, on the night of May 4th, 2022. I caught the second part of this video nearly 33 months earlier, on August 10th, 2019. The older video continues to be one of my favorite captures, and I am fortunate to have caught it again. I believe that they could easily be the same object. Thanks to Rick Riccled for his beautiful musical creation called "Across the Realm of the Mind." https://soundcloud.com/riccledy

Lou's latest from Down and Under.

UFO Lou - Fast Walker & Visually Spectacular Flybys Over Melbourne
Apr 16, 2021

A Canadian observation via the Travel Channel 2018:

UFO Hovering Over Islamabad - Complete 13 min HD video with Pictures
Jan 26, 2022
This is the longest recorded UFO sighting by a civilian on record, with 13 mins of footage. I saw this when I was landing my drone, it hovered for over 2 hours at this spot when eventually it got dark and I couldn’t see it anymore.

The Webb site UFOCenter.com has recently provided witnesses who have submitted drawings or computer renderings of observations of the 70s.

Current "National UFO Reporting Center State UFO Report" Index: International
Numerous reports provide digital photos of their event.
4/21/22

A long but fascinating read and well documented by insiders of this event.

Observation date: June 8, 2022.
Observation location: Lake Elsinore, California, USA

Eyewitness: "I usually take timelapse videos of sunrise in the morning over Lake Elsinore, California. I usually shoot video from my second floor window. This morning I captured something falling from the sky and turning into a cloud, then another what looks like a UFO appears above that cloud, then that cloud releases what looks like a cloud covering the UFO or masking it with cloudy substance!

Whatever these two unidentified objects threw out, they passed through the clouds and continued on to Earth!

Interesting shape and design.

Five Videos Opening Snip: By Adam Kehoe and Marc Cecotti's WZ Jun 15, 2022 5:02 PM
1655753023858.png
USN
Last week The War Zone reported a significant update in our ongoing investigation into a strange series of drone swarm incidents that occurred near U.S. Navy vessels off the coast of Southern California in 2019. A new release of documents via the Freedom of Information Act provided the greatest level of detail yet about what happened during the incidents. The documents we received last week made references to video files included in the briefs, five of which we have obtained from the Navy today.

Readers unfamiliar with the incident should read our longer piece here, which provides a great deal of additional detail and context on the events.

Two of the videos were taken from the USS Russell, a destroyer that has been of particular interest due to leaked videos of the incident released last year. The unusual appearance of the objects in the videos led to widespread speculation that they were "flying pyramid" UFOs due to their triangular shape. In a recent congressional hearing about unidentified aerial phenomena, Deputy Director for Naval Intelligence Scott Bray explained that "the triangular appearance is a result of light passing through the night vision goggles, and then being recorded by an SLR camera." Similar assessments were quickly made by independent civilian researchers when the videos were leaked in 2021. While Bray's testimony and further documentation have cleared up that these objects were drones, it remains unknown exactly who was operating them.

In the first video taken during an incident on July 17th, a sailor's voice can be heard narrating the location of the ship. The sailor identifies himself as the SNOOPIE team leader. SNOOPIE refers to Ship Nautical Or Otherwise Photographic Interpretation and Exploitation team. These teams consist of sailors trained to conduct onboard photographic intelligence in order to document unknown contacts and events of interest. The sailor can be heard saying, "we have visual of four probable unidentified drones, with course unknown and speed unknown. Contacts are operating at a range of a thousand yards, and holding. Tail numbers are unknown."

Jun 15, 2022, WZ (1 of 5 Vids)
1655753945519.png

Last edited:
Someone filming a big storm at night saw something strange happen. When I slow down you can see something big shoot up into a cloud and it seems to fly. This happened on June 12 around midnight in Mellete County South Dakota
UFO in Spain.
The witnesses are surprised by the strange object that suddenly lights up and one of them comments that there is a black dot following it.

Back
Top Bottom