Videos of strange and mysterious objects and other phenomena in the sky

seeker2seer

Jedi
FOTCM Member
A link with Twitter videos and pictures. UFO Found in San Diego on 27 June, People Reacting on Twitter

The most interesting part of this event for me is reading people's reactions on Twitter. You can see programs of disbelief, denial, and disinformation in action. Others react with curiosity, wonder, or critical thinking. I guess from that perspective one could call this a psy-ops in gauging the population's response. The real question is who/what is running it and why?

Puma

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Attention, the following evidence captured on 06/27/22 with a Telescope in the Pacific area, confirms that what hundreds of people witnessed that day in Tijuana, Rosarito, San Diego, was a real encounter with UFO technology, and it is certainly not from the US, Russia or China.
Which strongly refutes any theory of having been flares or drones; we witnessed a special moment; continue this investigation with an analysis that will surprise you,

Martina

Jedi Council Member
FOTCM Member
Lou's latest from Down and Under.

UFO Lou - Fast Walker & Visually Spectacular Flybys Over Melbourne
Apr 16, 2021

A Canadian observation via the Travel Channel 2018:

UFO Hovering Over Islamabad - Complete 13 min HD video with Pictures
Jan 26, 2022

The Webb site UFOCenter.com has recently provided witnesses who have submitted drawings or computer renderings of observations of the 70s.

Current "National UFO Reporting Center State UFO Report" Index: International
Numerous reports provide digital photos of their event.
4/21/22

A long but fascinating read and well documented by insiders of this event.

I saw that thing over the Melbourne last year, I think it was visible all over the world where was night, because I saw it in 4 AM CET in Europe, when I was going to work. It appeared couple of days in a row, one day my colleague watched it with me. It looked like something from sky is shooting down on Earth.

tschai

Jedi Council Member
I saw that thing over the Melbourne last year, I think it was visible all over the world where was night, because I saw it in 4 AM CET in Europe, when I was going to work. It appeared couple of days in a row, one day my colleague watched it with me. It looked like something from sky is shooting down on Earth.
Fast walker looks like Star Link sats, I sgree Quebec sighting is balloon

tschai

Jedi Council Member
This video may be very related to this thread:

The levitating metal disk contraption is very intriguing- on a larger scale- self contained- yeah, I’m thinking this might be something along the lines of what the Cs are talking about. Maybe this tech DOES exist. Maybe that speeder bike I have always wanted is possible? Flying car? Yes please!

Top Bottom