Videos of strange and mysterious objects and other phenomena in the sky

The object seems to be surrounded by some sort of energy field- most interesting! Thanks for sharing
It looks to me like an image sharpening halo that happens very often on contrasting transitions. A lot of smartphones are doing excessive postprocessing during capture, and it is quite possible that it also could be added during transcoding (when uploading to Twitter or Youtube). Example demonstration of the effect:
1656257456039.png
Just wanted to share, because I've seen the effect on other videos as well.

It looks to me like an image sharpening halo that happens very often on contrasting transitions. A lot of smartphones are doing excessive postprocessing during capture, and it is quite possible that it also could be added during transcoding (when uploading to Twitter or Youtube). Example demonstration of the effect:
Just wanted to share, because I've seen the effect on other videos as well.
Yes, probably right here, especially pronounced due to zoomed image. This object sure is weird looking whatever it is.

Bright object sighting reported in Tijuana Baja California Norte, Mexico. Apparently the same object could be seen in San Francisco. A similar object could be seen in the Yucatan Peninsula also in Mexico.

Early morning UFO phenomenon in the Pacific, as seen from a plane over California.
Tijuana BC Mexico continues to report the presence of a static, unidentified object.
Also reported tonight is a large object apparently static, apparently spinning on its own axis in Merida Yucatan. Impressive.

Videos continue to appear of the glowing objects that people in Tijuana saw last night. Some electromagnetic phenomenon? Tijuana is surrounded by geological faults and some researchers believe that these lights are linked to micro earthquakes that frequently occur from the upper Gulf of California to the Imperial Valley area.

Unidentified flying objects are still being reported in the Mexican Pacific at this time:

A link with Twitter videos and pictures. UFO Found in San Diego on 27 June, People Reacting on Twitter

The most interesting part of this event for me is reading people's reactions on Twitter. You can see programs of disbelief, denial, and disinformation in action. Others react with curiosity, wonder, or critical thinking. I guess from that perspective one could call this a psy-ops in gauging the population's response. The real question is who/what is running it and why?

Attention, the following evidence captured on 06/27/22 with a Telescope in the Pacific area, confirms that what hundreds of people witnessed that day in Tijuana, Rosarito, San Diego, was a real encounter with UFO technology, and it is certainly not from the US, Russia or China.
Which strongly refutes any theory of having been flares or drones; we witnessed a special moment; continue this investigation with an analysis that will surprise you,

Lou's latest from Down and Under.

UFO Lou - Fast Walker & Visually Spectacular Flybys Over Melbourne
Apr 16, 2021

A Canadian observation via the Travel Channel 2018:

UFO Hovering Over Islamabad - Complete 13 min HD video with Pictures
Jan 26, 2022

The Webb site UFOCenter.com has recently provided witnesses who have submitted drawings or computer renderings of observations of the 70s.

Current "National UFO Reporting Center State UFO Report" Index: International
Numerous reports provide digital photos of their event.
4/21/22

A long but fascinating read and well documented by insiders of this event.

I saw that thing over the Melbourne last year, I think it was visible all over the world where was night, because I saw it in 4 AM CET in Europe, when I was going to work. It appeared couple of days in a row, one day my colleague watched it with me. It looked like something from sky is shooting down on Earth.

I saw that thing over the Melbourne last year, I think it was visible all over the world where was night, because I saw it in 4 AM CET in Europe, when I was going to work. It appeared couple of days in a row, one day my colleague watched it with me. It looked like something from sky is shooting down on Earth.
Fast walker looks like Star Link sats, I sgree Quebec sighting is balloon

Back
Top Bottom