Videos of strange and mysterious objects and other phenomena in the sky

Was listening to Redacted today on YouTube where they mentioned this story of multi reports of UFOs in the Wisconsin area which took place on December 1st apparently.

Here’s an article and the Redacted clip:

To me it’s a 50/50 chance of coming aliens are some weather anomaly along the lines of plasma discharges. Although, makes me think something’s up given the latest Cs session…

Yes, these are the white phantom lights I described earlier. They are very real.

Also linked in the recent session thread:

One here, what y'all think?
At first I thought it was one of those inflatable tube men that you see at car lots. I watched the clip again though and toward the beginning it takes a step or at least what looks like a step. In the comments section to the video on twitter a few stand outs are 'Nephilim yoga' and "saxsquatch." :lol:

That is one of the weirdest I have seen. At 37 sec. you see a black circle coming down the mountain. It look like a shadow of a circular object (saucer). Look to the left of the black shadow on the top.
I think the humanoid weirdness in Mexico is one of the more fascinating phenomena on some of the UFO channels on YT. Cuernavaca apparently being the biggest window on the globe and all. This is a stabilized version of a 2006 video that made the rounds for quite a while. It is not great quality, but I think CGI can be ruled out. I don't think a balloon or floating debris could mimic this movement either.

One of the Mexican Ovnis investigators, Emanuel Huza has done a great job finding footage over the years. My Spanish is not great, so I don't really know how he interprets the footage, but I enjoy what he shows. This is the weirdest one I've found. At the 25 minute mark a clip from Flash TV in Istanbul comes up. Broadcasters from the station watch the footage and listen to the person who filmed it describe what they're seeing.

What looks like a a bunch of Mylar balloons caught in a pine forest starts to morph into some ascending humanoid looking thing. Of course this could be some CGI. All I'd add is that I watch a lot of "how to" fake UFO videos so I can try and tell fakes from something unknown. Regardless of the tech, which I'm not in the know about, humans tend to create narratives when filming or making anything. The majority of fakes are "greys", "discs" or lights. That doesn't exclude humanoid fakes, but in my opinion it makes them less likely.

Also the fakes tend to be very short snippets. The longer you film a moving object, the more likely it is that the image can be detected as fake. Hoaxers also tend to sound very scripted, as if they're in a UFO sighting scene in a movie. They love beginning/middle and ends. Or there's no commentary at all.

Real human reactions under actual sightings tend to reveal a sense of alarm or confusion - once again - in my opinion.

Last week week had some UFO/UAP footage come up on Twitter that garnered a lot of attention. Despite Fox news delving into the Pentagon/AATIP "disclosure" files here and there, I didn't see any of this footage on any major news channels. This was taken over Las Vegas a block from the strip. The manager comes out of the club and films what looks to be a large black triangle with lights hiding (not too effectively) in the clouds above. This is an expensive club with sky lights that shoot up into the clouds. You can see how the lights hit the object, rather than go through it.

The manager seems pretty authentic and there are people out on the street. The question that always arises, how can the thousands of people outside in Vegas not see this? I can only attest to my experiences in Vegas, but no one really looks up at anything. Obviously everyone there is looking for entertainment and not heading to there to watch the stars. The other thing is that the Strip is very bright and I can't ever remember seeing a star in Vegas or even the sky. The lights are blinding.

Sapphire isn't right on the strip, and is away from the tourist trap areas with the blaring music, bright lights and crowds. It might be legit. The fact that there wasn't a big "debunking" pile on in the news with the usual "weather phenomenon", "publicity stunt" or "light refraction" says that the usual disinfo team wasn't confident with any of the usual explanations.

Regardless of what this is or isn't, I do like the skies are getting much more active ;-)

That is one of the weirdest I have seen. At 37 sec. you see a black circle coming down the mountain. It look like a shadow of a circular object (saucer). Look to the left of the black shadow on the top.

Yeah, this one reminds me a lot of several other videos out of mexico and the LAm region. They're often amorphous blobs that take, at times, the vague shape of a human or similar. Seems to be a thing from that area, although not limited to it. I think that one's 'real'. The lights in Las Vegas are pretty interesting too. The Canoe Mt. one though seems like a TikTok fake for attention thing.

I think the humanoid weirdness in Mexico is one of the more fascinating phenomena on some of the UFO channels on YT. Cuernavaca apparently being the biggest window on the globe and all. This is a stabilized version of a 2006 video that made the rounds for quite a while. It is not great quality, but I think CGI can be ruled out. I don't think a balloon or floating debris could mimic this movement either.
The Mexican "flying witch" video is exactly what I was reminded of, yeah.. I watched that over and over at the time, there's something weirdly compelling about it.. This giant humanoid one, if it is real in some way, seems so "posed", like whatever the thing is being filmed is standing up there right on top of the hill for a perfect silhouette and acting for the camera...

What always makes me skeptical is when there is no, or little, description on such videos. Additionally, the same is true for me when the source seems to be a channel that is “specialized” in similar content.

Having said that, it also looks real to me. I think the only way to really get an understanding of the possible size of that “apparition” would be to know which mountain exactly it is, that “it” is standing on. Unfortunately I can’t find that information.

But I have to agree that it looks HUGE.

Last edited:
At some point in the close-up of the video of the giant in Mexico you can see that it steps into the 'dip' at the top of the mountain. The impression I get is that it does move slightly down into it and the lower part of the body goes behind the shape of the mountain. So I tend to think it's genuine. I also think it's interesting how he moves very naturally and with ease as any person would do, while in the movies we are always used to see the movement of giant creatures kind of in slow motion and awkward - which might have some logic to it because I understand that the gravity of the earth would be a strain on larger bodies. The Cs did say at some point that the gravity in Jurassic times was different, which allowed for gigantism, as opposed to today. Also something about Nephilim not being very comfortable here? It may be that Nature finds the ideal size of a creature in relation to the gravity conditions and others such as availability of resources, etc.

I'm pointing that out because my impression is that the giant is not strictly physical or 3D, but paraphysical or some sort of bleedthrough. Perhaps as the Wave approaches, and physicality becomes variable, what changes is our perception of it. Maybe there was a normal person standing up there, but the 'bleedthrough' caused him to look disproportionately large to people on the ground?

The other giant video in Canada, my impression was that it was also real, but who knows. If fake, I guess it would have had to be video editing.

The one in Las Vegas I find very impressive and convincing. It looks like the damned craft just sat there in the middle of the spotlights to be filmed. Creepy!

There seem to be quite a large number of these "giants" videos and clips around. What strikes me as particularly odd about them though, is almost all of them appear on mountains, hills or ridges causing the figures to be starkly outlined. On one hand, that may be simply how they stand out, because they are highlighted - or perhaps they are real and choosing to be observed on purpose for some reason - or maybe the slipping of veils causes them to be inadvertently visible.
I think a probable scenario is fakes are deliberately circulated for the purpose of debunking any real observations. With the 'coincidence' of them being silhouettes on hills and mountains making them seem more fake.

What always makes me skeptical is when there is no, or little, description on such videos. Additionally, the same is true for me when the source seems to be a channel that is “specialized” in similar content.

Having said that, it also looks real to me. I think the only way to really get an understanding of the possible size of that “apparition” would be to know which mountain exactly it is, that “it” is standing on. Unfortunately I can’t find that information.

But I have to agree that it looks HUGE.
It’s a bit difficult to tell exactly how far away the hillock is from the observer, so could this be a normal size person on the hill, perhaps with some atmospheric distortion in play? I did see a car go by which appeared relatively small in comparison so this could be real. I also saw the fleeting dark circle enter the video, hard to make out what that could be.

Back
Top Bottom