Videos of strange and mysterious objects and other phenomena in the sky

Interesting video. That man Herrera comes across as pretty authentic. He sounds distressed and agitated. If he is really just acting, then he is darn good at it. If his story is more or less true, then I'd say it is not about 'alien disclosure', but rather about how the deep state is using secret black technology for drug running.

I was using information from this forum to find an UFO.......and I GOT ONE!

Ok Cassiopaeans told us that there is some strange activities around vulcanoes because of high electromagnetism,........so I went to Napoli/ Italy ,there is vulcano (vesuvio).
I have 4k 60 fps camera(dji pocket 2)
I was recording sky around vulcano,.,and ufo blasted trought the sky so fast I didnt even saw it,.,
When I got home I was looking my footage and there it is,.,.,.it is so fast, I cant believe it how fast they are..
I will show low resulution video here with time sloooooowing efect... when I watch it home on a big screen ,I just cant believe how fast they are....here it is low res video:

Ok I cant upload it directly here ,., forum doesnt alow videos it seems..hmm but nevermind

I was using information from this forum to find an UFO.......and I GOT ONE!

Ok Cassiopaeans told us that there is some strange activities around vulcanoes because of high electromagnetism,........so I went to Napoli/ Italy ,there is vulcano (vesuvio).
I have 4k 60 fps camera(dji pocket 2)
I was recording sky around vulcano,.,and ufo blasted trought the sky so fast I didnt even saw it,.,
When I got home I was looking my footage and there it is,.,.,.it is so fast, I cant believe it how fast they are..
I will show low resulution video here with time sloooooowing efect... when I watch it home on a big screen ,I just cant believe how fast they are....here it is low res video:

Ok I cant upload it directly here ,., forum doesnt alow videos it seems..hmm but nevermind
It would be helpful if you could upload the footage somehow so that we can look at it. I’m curious.

ALIENS’ IN PUERTO RICO RUMORS EMERGE AS STRANGE LIGHTS ARE SPOTTED IN AGUADILLA BEACH​

Some TikTok users are convinced the strange light on an Auguadilla beach is an “alien” as Puerto Rico becomes subject to rumors surrounding extraterrestrials and UFOs. But there’s more to this than meets the eye.

For the last couple of weeks, the Internet is buzzed with endless speculations about aliens and UFOs, as people from different parts of the world have come forward to share the strangest experiences that supposedly unfolded in their lives.

Footage allegedly captured on the North Coast of Aguadilla in Puerto Rico is being circulated on TikTok with claims that the strange blue glowing lights under the surface could possibly be “underwater UAPs” or “aliens”.

A couple of fishermen supposedly filmed the floating lights, but it isn’t clear who is responsible for sharing it on TikTok and what gave rise to rumors about extraterrestrials, except increasing cases of alleged UFO sightings in a matter of few weeks.

Edit: In the video, a humanoid appears to come out of the object or to swim

I know animation keyframes when I see them.
The motion at the end with the "turning around quickly"- there is no weight. It stops too abruptly and the next keyframe is messy. It -screams- 3d animation, and much less well done than in most blockbusters at that.
Source: Have been a 3d animator for 20 years.

@transientP What do you think of this video? Something strange happens when the meteor passes through the electrical wires

It looks fake.

Quel mystérieux « objet volant » a été capturé en direct au-dessus de Tepoztlán, Morelos, Mexique, le 25 juin 2023....?

What mysterious "flying object" was captured live over Tepoztlán, Morelos, Mexico on June 25, 2023....?

What mysterious "flying object" was captured live over Tepoztlán, Morelos, Mexico on June 25, 2023....?

It is common for people to report UFO sightings in the Tepoztlán region, possibly because it is a mountainous area formed by volcanic activity and we know that this type of objects hover between volcanoes or faults that generate electromagnetic energy due to their activity, however, this is the first time I see this type of phenomenon. It is strange the trail of light left by the objects.

Q: (L) Why are UFOs frequently sighted over geological fault lines?

A: Electromagnetism. Use electrical free waves as fuel for power restoration.

ufos-flying-over-the.jpg
Ufo in Tepoztlan 1992

Tepoztlán, site of shamans and UFOs?
Celebrities and locals claim to have seen alien spacecraft in the Magic Town par excellence.

(In Mexico, the so-called Magical Towns are areas of tourist attraction due to their culture, gastronomy or landscapes).

When someone tries to describe the characteristics that make Tepoztlán a mystical town, they rarely know exactly what it is.

This town in Morelos, located in the Ajusco-Chichinautzin mountain range and catalogued since 2010 as a Magical Town by the federal Ministry of Tourism, is attributed with spiritual and energetic charges and even with hosting a millenary extraterrestrial base that would connect the "Tlacatépetl" hill (in Náhuatl, hill of light) with the Popocatépetl volcano.

In 2020, Mexican businessman and actor Roberto Palazuelos, who has a house in Tepoztlán, affirmed in a television interview to have seen extraterrestrial spacecraft "coming down" on the hill of light: "I have seen them coming down. Besides, it was not a crazy thing of mine, because there were many people with me who saw it", he said to the presenter Tamir Lotán, who added that it would be a 30 thousand year old base.

Although the businessman's statements were repeated by several media for their apparent eccentricity, he is not the first celebrity or the first person to make this type of assertion. In the town itself, the inhabitants claim that sightings of Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs) are very common among the hills.

Neighbors of extraterrestrials

Jesus was a child when he "saw" them for the first time. He was walking with his family from the town of Amatlán de Quetzalcóatl towards the municipal seat when, as he relates, he clearly saw a flying saucer descending among the cornfields: "I was coming from the town of Amatlán de Quetzalcóatl to the municipal seat and suddenly, clearly we saw how a flying saucer, just as we have all been told, began to descend and get lost among the fields. It was the month of September and the cornfield was in all its splendor".

"We were just coming from the traditional Corn Fair with my family," recalls Jesús Sedano, a prominent cultural promoter in Morelos and director of the Illhuicalli auditorium, located in the heart of the municipality.

According to Sedano, the visit of beings from other planets to Tepoztlán could have an enigmatic explanation, which can also be seen from its name: in Nahuatl Tepoztlán means place where copper abounds, a metal that is characterized by its high electrical conductivity, ductility and malleability and that today is the most used material to manufacture electrical cables, as well as other electronic elements and components.

But there are not and have not been copper mines in the area. In fact, the hills would have been formed from volcanic lava. "The hills where they (UFOs) have been seen the most are the Chalchihuiltépetl or treasure hill. Its own name says it all: the grandparents tell that there is treasure inside.... The Tlacatépetl or hill in the shape of a man, the guardian that watches over the town; and the Tlahuiltépetl hill or hill of light, points of attraction for flying saucers. Between these hills you can see the lights coming out or landing".

Back
Top Bottom