Violence at Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia

Fields is expected in court on Monday at 9AM to face one charge of 2nd degree murder, three counts of malicious wounding, and one count of hit and run – which was filmed from several vantage points, including a drone which happened to be above the scene of the crime.

Goldy and Stefan Molyneux ?
Isnt there a thread in the Co in TEL section on each of them ?

And I am still wondering how so many of the professional Vloggers , happened to be in Place for the event ,
Very fortuitous for them.

Im still seeing a large number of people here,
wanting to sympathise with either side,

The whole thing is a classic hegellian set up.

This was shared on a friend's FB of mine. It's a copy of a Daily Stormer article (an extremely racist identitarian website) telling the alt-right protestors what to bring and what not to bring to the protest. It seems they were trying to be strategic about what they armed themselves with to give the police no ammo to interfere with their affairs. It is obvious to me they were anticipating violent clashes with Antifa and BLM there, and prepared accordingly. I censored some of the stronger language in it. They said not to start fights, but obviously plans quickly evaporate once events start rolling on the ground. This is what the alt-right told their base about organizing the protest.

Charlottesville: Why You Must Attend and What to Bring and Not to Bring!
Azzmador and (With Andrew Anglin)
Daily Stormer
August 8, 2017

[SS Graphic with text that say "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for our White children"]

UPDATE: You may have heard the City of Charlottesville canceled the permit. This is true. It is being challenged in court, but we’re showing up, permit or not, and now we need you there more than ever! It is NOT illegal to protest without a permit anyway, and rumor has it, the cops are siding with us over the evil Jew Mayor Michael Singer and his -black- Deputy Wes Bellamy. We have it on good authority that the Chief of police is going to ensure that the protest goes through as planned, regardless of what the ruling -princess-/Negroid powers are attempting.

The Unite the Right event coming up this Saturday, August 12 at 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM EDT, in Lee Park, in Charlottesville, Virginia.

Although the rally was initially planned in support of the Lee Monument, which the Jew Mayor and his -black- Deputy have marked for destruction, it has become something much bigger than that. It is now an historic rally, which will serve as a rallying point and battle cry for the rising Alt-Right movement.
It is expected to be the biggest event of it’s kind in living memory. Already, hundreds of valiant pro-Whites of all stripes have pledged to attend, and our opponents claim to be busing in trust fund antifa commies and BLM [protestors] by the thousands. {snip}

Behold: The opposition! You must make it there.

Together, we have built this movement. We have fought in the trenches of the internet, brawling on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, in comments sections and BBS services from one end of these tubes to the other, and in so doing we have created the first real, viable, revolutionary pro-White movement in the post WWII era. If it keeps moving along as it has, it may become the most successful movement of it’s kind in history!
As I stated in my short impromptu speech at the Texas is Ours rally in Austin, we have now begun to step off the internet and into the real world. Thus, I am sending this rallying call to all White Men of Good Character.

You absolutely must attend this event. Take a few days off work, reschedule appointments, do whatever you must do BUT GET YOURSELF THERE!
You didn’t spend all this time s***posting and debating crime stats and IQ charts, while making dank memes and trolling cucks and leftists alike, just to stay home when the rubber really hits the road, now did you?

With that said, let’s get to the important stuff.
FIRST OF ALL: THERE WILL BE NO INFIGHTING OR GRUDGE SETTLING AT THIS EVENT OR ANYWHERE NEAR THIS EVENT!
We are there for a very fundamental reason: We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children!
If that’s not important enough to put aside petty personal beefs, you have bad priorities and need to reexamine your life.
Remember this, and let nothing get in the way of it.
What to Bring and What Not to Bring
Everyone has asked what to bring and what not to bring. I am here to answer these questions.
DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTACK OR START FIGHTS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES! WE DO NOT START FIGHTS, BUT IF ATTACKED, WE WILL DEFEND OURSELVES WITH RUTHLESS EFFICIENCY!

Long Guns/Open Carry: No.
The fact is, at any of these events, if you shoot, even in self defense, you are going to be blamed, because you’re on the right. And you will most likely not live to be blamed, because the cops will shoot you. If you get in a shootout with the cops, you are eventually going to lose. Ask David Koresh.

Knives: No.
Virginia’s laws on knives are so circuitous and vague that any “concealed” knife, in other words, any pocket knife, is basically up to the cops’ discretion as to its legality. They have goofy standards you wouldn’t believe. They say it can’t be bigger than an iPhone. When asked to clarify which iPhone, as the various versions are different sizes, they replied “whichever kind the police officer has.” They also don’t specify whether this applies to just the blade, the full length of the open knife, or the full length of the closed knife.

Masks: No.
Masks are 100% illegal in Virginia. The cops will have a zero tolerance policy and will unmask and possibly arrest anyone wearing a mask. Antifa will not be allowed to wear masks either. There will be enough people there that sunglasses and a baseball cap pulled low over them should be plenty to keep you from getting doxed.
One of the worst looks possible is to be on video getting unmasked by the cops.

Tasers: No.
Do not bring tasers or stun guns. They are completely ineffective in a situation like this, they can cause death in people with heart conditions, epilepsy, etc., and the cops will arrest you.

Now I’ll give you a list of things you can bring, and if anything weapon-wise you’re wondering about is not on this list, DO NOT BRING IT!

Handguns: No.
If you are at this event, Daily Stormer encourages you to leave the firearms at home. Period. If you get into a brawl with a gun on your hip or your back, you will likely be charged with a felony no matter who started it. This effectively castrates you. And to be frank, having lots of people armed with firearms will cause extreme mayhem and violence with lots of wounded and potentially dead people if shooting starts. This isn’t a Jew Hollywood movie. This is real life, and that has real consequences.

Pepper Spray: Yes, but it depends.
Pepper spray is legal, but only in self-defense. The police have stated that if you spray a person in self defense and also spray someone else by accident, you will be arrested for assault on the bystander, so only bring pepper gel. It is more accurate, sprays a stream instead of a mist, and has a better range. it is also more devastating. I have been sprayed with several kinds myself, and I wholeheartedly recommend Sabre Red pepper gel. Get this one (you can get 2-day shipping and have it in plenty of time). The flip-top safety, also known as the Fire Chief safety, is much safer in your pocket and you can deploy the canister instantly.

Flag poles and flags: Yes.
Bring good fashy flags and flagpoles.

Shields: Yes.
If you can, get the good wooden ones. There will be a shield wall and they are not only impressive, they come in quite handy when the commies begin throwing bricks.
My guys in the Texas SBCs have made these.
As you read this they are painting them up to look as cool and tough as possible.
Note: If you can’t get a shield in time, don’t worry about it – it isn’t a requirement, and some people are bringing extras.

Tiki Torches: Yes – required.
Pick up tiki torches before you leave your hometown. There will be a torchlight ceremony and the tiki torches will all be gone from the shelves of the local stores. Dollar stores are your best bet. Wal-Mart has them cheap as well. Make sure and get some tiki torch fuel/oil too. Otherwise they won’t burn.
Note: Do your best, but if you can’t get a tiki torch in time, don’t worry about it – it is a requirement, but some people are bringing extras.
Other Stuff
If you want to come but can’t find a way, get on the BBS and ask for help. Go to the Book Club section and find the nearest book club to you and post in that thread that you want to go but need assistance. If you happen to have hit a dead thread, start a thread in General Discussion asking for help.
If you are going and have an extra seat or seats, start a thread to offer a ride.
Once you arrive at the event, make sure and look for the Daily Stormer Editorial Team. I will be there with Zeiger, Lee Rogers and Ben Garland. I don’t want to spoil the surprise, but I promise you, we have ensured that we’ll be easy to find. Come say hello and shake our hands. We’d love to meet you!
Those of you who attend will remember this glorious event forever, when we began to turn back the tide of brown sludge.
Those who don’t attend will kick themselves forever.
[Meme: Car filled with Adolf Hitler and Nazis, says "Get in losers, we're invading Charlottesville!"]
I’ll see you there and HAIL VICTORY!

Timótheos said:
Yeah, I watched this one too. But this isn't the same one I was thinking of. It was another girl, maybe from infowars?

Found it...

https://www.facebook.com/newlypress/videos/1868622340068805/?hc_ref=ARTqWuHk30PshXkImqssMB5P37VU9IGv0x_uHrTXJk1F2hmGWTxY8BnRlfsw_borSIg&fref=gs

Laura said:
Ya'll might want to check out today's post on my FB page:

https://www.facebook.com/laura.knightjadczyk/posts/10155711918799679

How do you keep getting these snowflakes on your fb.One would think that with the amount ''negative'' stuff you routinely put out and talk about,they would've all left for their hugboxes.

It looks like the car-ramming might not have been as intentional as previously believed. Videos shared by the Duran:

https://youtu.be/21FwobI-FI4

https://youtu.be/XBHAWZNXWWo

Basically, the videos show the car driving at a slow speed at first. Then, one of the counter-protestors throws/swings some object at the rear left tail light. After that, the driver speeds up. Maybe he got angry and decided to ram the people in front - a really stupid and reckless thing to do, for multiple reasons. Or maybe he got scared and mechanically slammed on the gas pedal, then further panicked and reversed to escape being surrounded.

But it's hard to tell exactly, because the videos have been slowed down. He may have been driving too fast to begin with, and the guy smashing his light was incidental.

Approaching Infinity said:
It looks like the car-ramming might not have been as intentional as previously believed. Videos shared by the Duran:

https://youtu.be/21FwobI-FI4

https://youtu.be/XBHAWZNXWWo

Basically, the videos show the car driving at a slow speed at first. Then, one of the counter-protestors throws/swings some object at the rear left tail light. After that, the driver speeds up. Maybe he got angry and decided to ram the people in front - a really stupid and reckless thing to do, for multiple reasons. Or maybe he got scared and mechanically slammed on the gas pedal, then further panicked and reversed to escape being surrounded.

But it's hard to tell exactly, because the videos have been slowed down. He may have been driving too fast to begin with, and the guy smashing his light was incidental.

It looks like a soft object to me that the counter-protestor is swinging and on this video a sound can be heard as if it is caused by this object and maybe he became shocked because of it and hit the gas pedal? And we cannot see what happened in the front, but I can imagine that it was frightening to the driver, also when it doesn't excuse his actions. What is strange that the counter protestors walk freely around and that the police didn't secure the streets at all.

And I think that there were some agent provocateurs involved as well to heat up the atmosphere in a negative way and that things could further escalate.

[snip]

Just a curious thought - There's all this video footage of the car but is there a close up of the driver?

What if James Fields parked the car to attend the rally and a hacker gained entry, with the specify intent, of using someone else's vehicle to drive through the crowd?

I haven't come across any video of Field's being arrested or where it took place? Was he in the car or with part of the crowd of protesters?

A well-known white nationalist website has lost its domain following a violent Virginia rally that it helped promote this weekend.

White Nationalist Website Taken Down for Ridiculing Charlottesville Victim
https://sputniknews.com/us/201708151056461790-white-nationalist-website-taken-down/

Late Sunday night, internet domain registrar GoDaddy wrote on Twitter that The Daily Stormer had 24 hours to move its domain to another provider. The move was prompted by the Nazi website’s derisive article about a woman who died during Friday’s "Unite the Right" rally and counter-protest, during which a white nationalist plowed his car into a crowd of unsuspecting leftist counter-protesters.

The Daily Stormer posted an article Sunday calling the victim, 32-year-old Heather Heyer, “fat” and accusing her of shirking “her only duty,” which is to bear children. The racial slur-ridden website eventually landed at Google on Monday, but a spokesperson for the search engine announced that the site was cancelling The Daily Stormer’s registration for violating their terms of agreement as well.

James Fields, the driver of the car, was arrested and charged with second degree murder of Heyer along with three counts of malicious wounding and failing to stop at an accident. Nineteen other people were injured in the attack.

Fields was denied bond at this first court appearance Monday and did not enter a plea. Photos have surfaced of a man resembling Fields holding a shield standing with a white nationalist group called "Vanguard America" during the Charlottesville rally.

GoDaddy spokesman Dan Race told the New York Daily News in a Monday email, "Given this latest article comes on the immediate heels of a violent attack, we believe this type of article could incite additional violence, which violates our terms of service."

Daily Stormer founder Andrew Anglin wrote the article, and has penned other pieces with titles like, "Female Hajis Fear to Wear the Headtowel in Public After Trump Win — You Should Yell at Them" and "Blacks Loved Slavery and Regretted its End."

His writings reflect an almost cartoonishly racist, sexist, anti-Semitic and xenophobic ideology that can cross over to the blatantly absurd, as in one article where he suggests Chinese people have no souls.

Daily Stormer’s abrupt movements followed an alleged cyber attack attributed to hacker-activist group Anonymous. Someone claiming to be from Anonymous posted a message on the neo-Nazi page saying, "For too long the Daily Stormer and Andrew Anglin have spewed their putrid hate on this site. That will not be happening anymore."

Another message was posted later saying that Anglin was back in control of the site accusing the hacktivists of infringing on his speech rights.

The incident was called a "false flag" by Twitter accounts associated with Anonymous, claiming that Daily Stormer posted the messages knowing they would be shut down soon.

Your Anon News wrote that the alleged hack "Looks more like a DS stunt. Wonder if they are having issues finding a new host," and "This is likely to be the derps from dailystormer engaging in a silly troll to woo their clueless base. If we’re proven wrong, so be it."

There have been consequences for participants in Friday’s "Unite the Right" rally, especially after a Twitter account called “Yes, You’re Racist” began publishing the identities of white nationalist at the demonstrations.

Cole White was fired from popular California hot dog chain Top Dog after images of him at the rally surfaced, and the father of Peter Tefft, whose face is prominent in photos from the racist rally, published a letter repudiating his son as "an avowed white nationalist" who would no longer be welcome at family functions until he renounced his bigoted views.

Gawan said:
It looks like a soft object to me that the counter-protestor is swinging and on this video a sound can be heard as if it is caused by this object and maybe he became shocked because of it and hit the gas pedal? And we cannot see what happened in the front, but I can imagine that it was frightening to the driver, also when it doesn't excuse his actions. What is strange that the counter protestors walk freely around and that the police didn't secure the streets at all.

And I think that there were some agent provocateurs involved as well to heat up the atmosphere in a negative way and that things could further escalate.

I saw a video yesterday by a guy who was there (if I can find it again I'll share it) and he said that particular street was actually closed down for the march. If that's true, I'm wondering how those cars got in there, though.

Trump also made another statement today: https://www.facebook.com/time/videos/10155001710186491/?hc_ref=ARR7vw8BtjSSq-D77QH99D6A6l9HrybS3WJDBGfMwcjBbE-U_OceZ46iDKIl_r2Bfec

I think he did the right thing - he clearly denounced the violence, racism, white supremacy, and so on, although it took him a while to use those words which he's getting backlash for. Whether or not he means what he says we'll probably never truly know, as with any president, but we can hope that the radical right and the extremist batsh*t crazy far right who seem to worship him (although most likely a minority of his supporters) will listen to these words and take them seriously. If not, and if racism and such is so ingrained in them, then they will probably just stop supporting him, I suppose. But what's even more sad is that the far left and cry-baby type liberals won't even acknowledge that he did and said the right thing in this instance - rather than consider the possibility that he may actually mean what he says, they simply just won't believe he does, they'll say "too little, too late" because it's been almost two days, they'll say he's just trying to save face, they'll just continue to blame him for some of the crazy people that support him when people like that were in this country long before he took office, refusing to acknowledge that perhaps those types on the right are more vocal or violent now because they, the radical left, have also been provoking them to come out of the woodwork instead of just letting them be and ignoring them (the ones who aren't calling for or committing violence, that is, who I think should openly be opposed as much as the radical lefties).

Things are definitely heating up. It's scary. I've never seen the word "Nazi" thrown around so much on social media within a 24-hour period.

Some raw video taken from inside the event of clashes between radicals on both sides. Notice how the police and military sit around and watch all of this happen.

Warning: some profanity and scenes of violence.

https://www.facebook.com/N2Sreports/videos/1492437290864155/?hc_ref=ARS2sk5ckzNjW9MQQDq-HlYlkVUOzSx8Km3waZYIaLb4mqZPQzTCY0CGWajRPHVXG2I

The funny thing is that what Trump said at first was basically condemning all hate and violence from all sides. That's actually more correct than just condemning the Evil Right Fascists, but it's also a big no-no in the current climate.

He's damned if he does, damned if he doesn't...

Scottie said:
The funny thing is that what Trump said at first was basically condemning all hate and violence from all sides. That's actually more correct than just condemning the Evil Right Fascists, but it's also a big no-no in the current climate.

He's damned if he does, damned if he doesn't...

Absolutely. Logic tells me that if someone condemns 2 things, then he is condemning each and every one of them. So what was the big deal then? Oh no, he shouldn't have suggested that the lefties might have also had something to do with the violence - it hurts their feelings!

Btw, they used exactly the same argument against Jeremy Corbyn on the topic of the violence in Northern Ireland. He too condemned all parties involved in it, but somehow that was perceived by the media as him being a terrorist sympathizer. Just as Trump is being blamed for the neonazis and the death of that woman.

It looks like the car-ramming might not have been as intentional as previously believed...

This drone footage shows that lefties were concentrated at that junction:

https://youtu.be/fX4uX-1dGrQ

The driver of the car knew what he was doing.

Back
Top Bottom